• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • New Tenant

New Tenant

12

Kara was excited about her new business venture. She and her fiancé, Martin, had just purchased a nice little home together, and to help tackle the expenses, she had come up with the idea of renting out the spare bedroom. The search was very quick and painless, and she was confident that the guy they'd accepted would be a responsible and easy tenant. At 19, the tenant, named Gavin, was only a couple years younger them, so they would get along well, and he was evidentially a workaholic, which meant he wouldn't be around a lot, and he'd always have money to pay the rent.

She helped Gavin unload his stuff into the bedroom, surprised that much of the stuff was new computer equipment still in the boxes, and even some video equipment that was more than the average person would have. Gavin was a month-to-month lease, and he had indicated he would probably only be staying a few months, but it still surprised her that he brought very little clothes, and virtually no personal effects. His bed was a simple blow-up mattress with a sleeping bag, and other than a card table, there was no other furniture. The room he was getting was plenty big, and Gavin had seen it before committing, so it baffled her that he was being so stingy on everything that wasn't electronic in nature.

"What is it that you do again?" she asked, knowing he'd said he worked for a moving company, but not sure why a mover would need all the new computer stuff.

Gavin knew she was curious about all the cameras and electronics. "I'm kind of starting a new business. Me and a friend of mine, we're, well, we're starting something together."

"I'll say," Kara laughed. "Looks like you guys are either starting a website or a photography studio."

Gavin stiffened up, afraid she had already put two and two together, but Kara wasn't that curious to have really thought about what she'd said.

They finished unloading, and while Gavin went about organizing his new space, Kara had lunch with Martin. They didn't say much about their new housemate, not wanting to start off on the wrong foot by making judgments about him before getting to know him. Overall, though, they were pleased. Gavin was very nice and polite, seemed the quiet type, and had been very considerate thus far.

Kara and Martin were just finishing lunch when the doorbell rang. It was someone for Gavin. She went to his room, knocked and told him he had company. Not wanting to be nosy, she didn't look in the room, and she even tried not to eavesdrop on the short conversation Gavin had with the guy, introduced as John, at the door. But her worst fears came true when, despite wanting to grant Gavin the privacy he deserved, she noticed John was a little too sneaky when slipping Gavin a fat envelope filled with cash.

Kara looked over at Martin, who nodded that he had seen it, too.

This was a small city, Kara thought, and the only reason someone had that kind of cash was if they were involved in drugs. It was her worst nightmare come true. She and Martin had been so worried about living with a stranger, and they were so initially impressed with Gavin that maybe they had let their guard down. She hoped he wasn't into drugs, but she couldn't think what other explanation there could be.

John left, and Gavin went back to his room. Kara didn't want to say anything, but she knew she had to. Besides, if Gavin was bringing drugs into her house, she wasn't the type to look the other way. She caught up with him just outside his room. Martin was right behind.

"Gavin," she said, trying to be friendly and unassuming until the truth was out. "I'm sorry, but what did you say you and your friend were working on?"

Gavin saw that this wasn't a casual interest, and he immediately recognized his mistake, the money heavy in his hand.

"Oh...oh, I guess I should've been more clear. I'm sorry." Ultimately, he knew it wasn't any of their business, but at the same time they had a right to know. If they didn't agree with what he was doing, it wasn't going to be good for him or them for him to live here. He invited them into the room, showing off the computers, cameras, and other equipment he'd been setting up.

"This is definitely on the down-low, if you don't mind," Gavin said, "but John and I are starting an adult website."

Kara's heart skipped a beat out of shock, fear, and excitement. Porn was nothing new to her. Not even Internet porn. But she could take it or leave it. She said this to Gavin, making sure he knew she and Martin weren't close-minded prudes. She was so relieved it wasn't drugs that she actually showed more excitement than she normally would have.

"So you guys actually shoot all your own stuff?"

"Yeah, Gavin said. "We won't do any shooting here, though. Don't worry."

"Oh, no, that's okay," Kara said, not believing her own words. "I'm just so glad it wasn't drugs," she bashfully admitted. "After seeing that big wad of money..."

"Oh, this is our start-up money," Gavin said. "Or what's left of it."

"For paying the models?"

"Yeah. The site isn't online yet. We're still compiling stuff. That's the problem with this whole thing. Neither John nor I have done anything like this. We put a pretty good plan together, I think, but the hard part is getting enough good stuff to sell the site so we can make money to make more stuff. It's coming together, though."

"So what kind of stuff do you do?" Kara couldn't stop herself. She wanted to just leave this all alone, but it was too exciting to miss the chance of finding out more.

"Reality stuff. That's about all I can say. We try to make it as real and exciting as possible. Like, we don't use models."

"Oh yeah," Martin laughed. "Isn't that what they all say?"

"Yeah, but look where we are," Gavin said. "Small town USA in the Midwest. Where are we going to find porn stars? Besides, there's no money in showing the same girls over and over, especially when the big sites can show them for less membership money than we will."

"So how do you get real girls to do this?"

"Sorry," Gavin said. "That's a trade secret. But money has a lot to do with it."

"Like, how much?" Kara asked.

Gavin suddenly liked where this was going. Martin was more or less a non-factor, since the guys were so unimportant compared to the girls, but this guy did have the necessary looks to get in a video, as far as Gavin could tell. The guy was a tall, 21-year old, handsome black man with a good build.

But Kara was the real shining star of the couple. Short, spunky, and blonde, she was cute and moved with energy. Her ass was big compared to the rest of her, which was quite tiny, and though her breasts were also small, Gavin couldn't help but notice the dents from under her t-shirt could only be caused by a pair of truly massive, hardening nipples.

"That really depends on the shoot," Gavin finally said. "Different girls and different situations means different pay."

"Well, what about us," Kara asked, taking Martin's hand. "Not that we'd ever do it," she laughed seriously, "but how much would you pay a couple like us?"

"That's tough," Gavin said. "But for starters, you wouldn't get any money for Martin. Usually, it's either me or John that fills in for the guy part. Only the girl gets paid."

"Oh, well then forget it, right sweetie?" Kara joked to Martin.

"Not so fast, not so fast," Gavin said. "We haven't done it before, but we've talked about it. Shooting a real couple, I mean. There's no reason it couldn't work." Gavin was starting to feel his confidence rise. But to really sell this couple on letting him shoot them, he'd have to be as professional and sound as experienced as possible.

"First," he said, "You'd have to be willing to everything. Anal isn't necessary, but just about everything else. You suck him, he eats you out, you fuck in a few different positions, and give us at least half an hour of video." Gavin hoped he wasn't being too blunt, but he wasn't going to use terms like "intercourse". After all, he wasn't a doctor. He was a pornographer. Fortunately Kara, though she raised her eyebrows, wasn't put off by the boldness of the approach.

"Oh, ok. Doesn't sound too tricky," Kara said.

"No, I guess not. Oh, but of course he does have to cum on you, too."

"Oh, like on my face, right?" Kara said, making a sour face.

"Doesn't have to be," Gavin said. "Usually that's what we want, and so it pays the best. But it needs to end up somewhere on you, and it needs to be a good, big shot. That's why we haven't used other guys before, because John and I get off pretty big loads. And in fact, I suppose if the cum shot wasn't big enough, we could do another one."

"But that would kind of take a while, wouldn't it?"

"Well, the second one would be mine. But I know you wouldn't want to do that, so that's okay."

"Yeah," Kara said. "That would be a little too familiar. But basically, for a typical porn scene like you just said, thirty minutes or more, how much do you think you'd pay?"

Gavin quoted her a price.

"Wow," she said with an understated enthusiasm. "That's not bad."

But Gavin knew she was holding back. He didn't know what she expected to hear, but he could tell she was more than surprised at how much money he was talking about. The funny thing was, if he was offering this much to a typical girl for the site, though the number was a little high, it still only would have been a first offer. He would've paid more. And from the way he could almost see Kara imagining how great that money would be, he knew he had her hooked. Even if she didn't bite on this offer, there was no way she'd turn down his next one. The problem, he thought, would be Martin, who still seemed interested only on a platonic level. Obviously the quieter of the two, though Gavin guessed that Kara called the shots in the relationship, Martin certainly had enough pull of his own to keep this from ever happening.

"I can do it," Gavin offered politely, not wanting to push too hard just yet. "Give me some time and I can come up with how to shoot it and everything..."

"Oh, I don't know," Kara laughed, trying to pretend she wasn't really interested. "How legal is all of this, anyway?"

Gavin explained that he and John had taken care of all the legalities and that, when the site was fully up, they would have a complete, fully operational legal business. They even had consent forms to sign that ensured the video would only be used for the site. All of this impressed Kara, but Martin actually yawned as Gavin went on about it. Obviously Martin wasn't even entertaining the idea, despite Kara's evident yet subdued reaction.

Kara noticed Martin's disinterest, too, but to Gavin's surprise, she turned everything around on him.

"Well, sweetie," she said to him. "What do you think? Should we give Gavin some footage for his new business?"

Seeing that she was getting serious about this, Martin provided the voice of reason. He went on and on about how they would be all over the Internet, that anyone they know might see them, that it might hurt their jobs and careers. And what if they had kids one day and the kids found out? It was all stuff Gavin had heard before, but he stayed quiet. It wasn't up to him anymore.

"Well what if we did something where you couldn't see our faces?" Kara said, no longer pretending she wasn't interested.

"The price goes down considerably," Gavin said. "But I could come up with something I guess, if you still really wanted to do it."

The walls came down, and for the next several minutes Kara, Gavin, and eventually even Martin all talked about what they could do that would be sexy, but that wouldn't reveal their true identities. The resulting plan was a voyeur shoot. The housing and condo community Kara and Martin lived in had a large pool and hot tub. It was surrounded by a fence and trees to cut down on noise and add privacy to the people who lived near it, but those barriers also gave privacy to whoever was in the pool. The plan was for Gavin to hide in the bushes with his camera, and he would pretend to be snooping on Kara and Martin, who would be in the hot tub after hours, in the dark, alone. There would be some real risk, because there was security patrols in the community to keep this very thing from happening. But once it was ensured that Gavin would be at a bad angle, with bad lighting, and too far away to pick up their faces, even Martin was keen on the whole idea.

By the time everything was settled on, it was time for dinner. The three plotters had take-out together, but all of them were too nervous and excited to eat much. It seemed to take forever, but at last the hour was upon them. The pool had officially closed, and they were going to wait a couple hours in the hopes that people would be going to bed. In the meantime, Gavin went to his room to get his equipment ready, and Kara and Martin went to their room to prepare themselves.

Kara stood alone in the master bathroom, naked and looking at herself in the mirror. Her breasts were small, but she made up with it by having one-of-a-kind nipples that were enormous and very red and, right now, very hard. She pinched one, and it was as though it was hard-wired to her pussy, because she started tingling there with a very warm sensation. She rubbed her thighs together, but that wasn't enough, and so she touched herself, feeling her hardening clit. Before she knew it, Kara had a finger inside, and she fucked herself slowly but deeply.

The gentle knock on the door startled her. She said she was almost ready, then hurriedly put on her bikini, checked her hair one last time, and went out to meet Martin.

Gavin gave them one more chance to back out, but they refused. Kara didn't say so, but if Martin had backed out now, she would have gone crazy. She was so hot she was shaking as they walked outside into the brisk night air.

Gavin was already in position in the bushes by the time Kara and Martin made it to the hot tub. Both of them were very nervous, and Kara knew she needed to get control of herself somehow, so she jumped into the pool first. The water was set to a nice temperature, but it still felt chilly on her skin, something which refreshed her and helped to calm her down, but only momentarily. After a quick lap, Kara climbed out of the water and her nipples were already rock hard, and that wasn't just from being cold. She looked across the patio and saw Martin sitting on the edge of the hot tub, only his legs in, watching her and patiently waiting.

Gavin wasn't sure how this was going to turn out. The only light came from a lamp post near the pool entrance, and the underwater lights of the hot tub after Martin had turned it on. That put much of the area in darkness, and though Gavin had been shooting Kara's swim, he was only able to do so because there was no way to make out her face, or much detail at all. It was a classic catch-22. He could use the footage, but there was no reason to other than for added reality. He hoped the whole thing didn't end up that way, because he would have to pay these two on the agreed amount regardless since he had already okayed everything.

His hopes rose as Kara walked the length of the pool toward the hot tub. As she came closer to the lighted tub and the lamp post beside it, Kara's glistening skin and trim form became more obvious on the camera. He had her in profile view, and her hair hid her face. He zoomed in on her chest, which was so small, and yet it was so impressive what was there: dots from huge, hardened nipples stretching the tight fabric of the blue bikini. He panned down to her ass just in time for her to stop, grab her towel, and turn her back to the camera as she dried her hair. He had a view of her big, plump ass wiggling as she dried herself, the strap of her tiny bikini bottoms virtually lost between her pale, wet, white cheeks.

Though he didn't want to take his view away from this, Gavin took the opportunity to move the camera up, getting a seemingly casual shot of the temporary tattoo Kara had put on the small of her back to help hide her identity. Thankfully the water hadn't washed it off.

Kara knew it was pointless drying her hair, but she felt so sexy with what she was about to do and with the idea that an unseen camera was probably filming her right now. Her body felt so electric, and she basked in the exhibitionism of the moment, loving every second, and thrilled that it was only going to get better.

Martin slipped all the way into the hot tub as she sat on the edge of it. She was directly across from where Gavin was supposed to be hiding, so she kept her head down, letting her hair hide her face. But she spread her thighs for the camera, Martin's cue to make his move. After a few tense seconds listening for intruders, Martin blocked Gavin's straight-on shot of Kara's bikini-covered pussy with the back of his head, and he put his face between his fiancée's thighs.

Kara grabbed his head and held him to her. With the help of the unseen camera, Martin was getting her so hot she was almost ready to orgasm before remembering that she was supposed to take off her bottoms now. She untied the bikini at the hips, then pulled it away, letting Martin put his mouth directly on her raw flesh and teasing the camera, which only picked up her nude hip bones on either side of Martin's head.

"Oh, suck me, sweetie," Kara whispered. "That feels so, so good, sweetie." And she meant it. She couldn't remember ever being this turned on. "God, I can't believe we're doing this." She wanted to climax, but she wanted something else more. "Get up. I want to suck you."

And Martin stood up out of the hot tub, right on the edge and over Kara, his body blocking her face, but no longer her naked snatch which was red, swollen and open for the camera. Kara slid her fingers over it as she took Martin's cock in her hand, then her mouth. Though her face was mostly hidden, Gavin was able to see her chin bumping against Martin's sizeable balls as she bobbed on him. He could also see her elbow as she stroked him, so there was no question as to what she was doing, even if it wasn't directly on the camera.

Gavin zoomed in first on Kara's pussy until it filled the screen, and he grew harder and harder as he watched her play with herself, obviously for her own pleasure and not just for show. Then Gavin panned up for a close up between Martin's legs, getting a shot of Martin's swinging balls and, just beyond it, Kara's chin. What she was doing was only implied by her movement, not confirmed, but it was so hot Gavin had trouble keeping the camera steady. Even though he'd been in the entire planning of this shoot, it really did feel like he was spying on this couple's most private of moments.

Gavin zoomed out just a little to include Kara's still covered breasts in the frame, and seeing more of her body showed off more of how much she was putting into this blowjob. Then a big, oozing white syrup spilled and splattered messily from Kara's chin to her chest, and it slid down between her breasts, catching in the middle clasp of her bikini. Gavin feared that Martin had cum too soon, but then another thick string of the stuff came down, hanging from Kara's chin, and he recognized it as her own saliva and pre-cum mix. She was really giving one hell of a blowjob!!

Kara stuffed another finger up inside herself when she felt the glob of her saliva spit down onto her chest and run over her hot, wet skin. This scenario wasn't just making her pussy wet; she was salivating for Martin like crazy. Her lips were dripping around his cock, which was literally lathered in her spit and his own pre-cum. She hadn't yet sucked his balls, but even they were dripping! Feeling the spit catch on her bikini reminded her of that one last thing to reveal, and she reached down and pulled her top up, revealing her gigantic nipples and puffy areola, which were almost as big as tiny boobs themselves. With the barrier gone, the saliva continued to slide on down her flat little tummy. It had just reached her belly button when a second glob of spit fell to her chest and followed the same trail down.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • New Tenant

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds