New Year's Cruise

It was our final day at sea, and our final day alone together. On Sunday we would be back in port and then we would fly home to Boston. The thought of being apart from Tammy made me sad so I decided to make our last day special. I left Tammy in the shower and threw on some shorts and a tee-shirt. I walked to a clothes store in the middle of the ship and bought us each a new outfit For myself I bought a short cotton summer dress with a lovely print, and for Tammy I chose a blue cotton summer dress that ended well above mid thigh. I also bought some lingerie for us both. A blue pair of thong panties and a matching bra was my choice for Tammy, while I picked out a pair of white lace panties and a matching bra.

I returned to the cabin to find Tammy sitting on the bed with just a towel covering her. I tossed the bag of clothes to her and asked her to try them on. A big smile spread across her face as she stood and let the towel drop to the floor. She then walked over to me and let her arm drift sensually across my stomach and hips as she circled me. I reached out and pulled her to me. We kissed softly at first our lips lightly touching. Then our lips parted and out tongues entwined. My hands lightly rubbed her soft bare skin, reveling in her warmth. She broke the kiss, undressed me, and we made slow tender love.

I took a shower and we dressed in our new outfits so we could enjoy our final hours alone together. We ate lunch and then went to a matinee at the movie theater and watched a Tom Hanks, Meg Ryan movie. After the movie we went up on deck and sat at the outside bar to have a few drinks. Sitting at the bar in the sun with Tammy I felt like I didn’t have a care in the world, but I was avoiding the question of what would happen on Monday when we were back in the real world. Tammy must have been thinking the same thing because she put her hand on mine and asked "So what happens next?" "I don’t know, all I am sure about right now is that I am as happy as I have ever been. You make me feel so loved, and so beautiful. I am falling in love with you you know?"

"I know, I feel the same way but you are married so where do we go from here?"

"I really have no idea. I don’t want to loose you. I will have to leave Jim, there is no other way, but I don’t want to hurt him. I do love him, but we have drifted apart. We don’t have the same interests or desires any more. There hasn’t been any spark in our marriage for such a long time and I never thought I would feel this was again, the way I feel with you. The fact that you are a woman doesn’t even matter I just know I want to be with you."

"I feel the same way. I want you to come live with me. Jim doesn’t have to know about us for now. You can get separated and he will not suspect that we are lovers. He will just think that I am a friend who is taking you in."

"OK," I said with a loud sigh. "I will leave him, but I have to prepare for this, I can’t just come back from a vacation and say honey I am leaving you. I have to give it time, two weeks after we get back I will tell him."

"All right, two weeks." She said as she leaned across and kissed me. "Two weeks and we will be together for ever."

"Yes forever, " I smiled.

That night after dinner we went dancing in the 70’s dance club. We walked in holding hands and danced together the entire night. The DJ played several slow songs, and each time we held each other tighter. I am sure we were the talk of the club, but I didn’t care I was in love.

We made love several times in our cabin, knowing that it would be our last night of passion for a while. I never got tired of touching her lovely body, or of kissing her lips and in the end we slept the night away in satisfied bliss.

Sunday was departure day, and we spent the entire morning packing out things. We dressed casually in jeans and tee-shirts to prepare for the cold Boston winter we were heading back to. We held hands the entire way to the airport and I snuggled up against her in the plane. When the pilot announced that we were beginning our descent into Logan Airport I felt sad knowing that we would not be together for two long weeks. I leaned over and kissed Tammy. First on her forehead and then softly on the lips and whispered "I love you."

"I know I love you to," she said before kissing me again.

We held hands and kissed once more before we walked off the plane onto the jetway and I heard one of the flight attendants say "that is so sweet."

I turned and smiled at her letting her know I had heard her and I said "I found my soalmate."

Jim was not at the airport when w arrived so we had to take a taxi to my house and when we got there he wasn’t home either. I put my luggage in my bedroom and then drove Tammy to her condo. At a red light she leaned across and gave me a light kiss and I reached down and held her hand.

When we got to her place I called home and Jim still wasn’t home so I left him a message telling him I was going to have dinner with Tammy. We went to a nice quiet restaurant around the corner from her condo and sat at a table in the back. I called Jim again at 11:00 when we got back to Tammy’s ad he still wasn’t home. I was starting to worry so I drove home.

The red lights on the answering matching told me there were three messages, but I knew two of them were from me. The third message as from Jim telling me something had come up at work and he had to fly to Chicago but he would be back on Monday night.

Sleep didn’t come easily that night. I tossed and turned wishing Tammy was there in my bed. My dreams were filled with thoughts of her and the love we shared and I awoke refreshed but nervous. I had this strange feeling of impending doom but I didn’t know why.

I was still off work for another week but Tammy was not so I hung around the house cleaning the mess Jim had left for me. I sat down for lunch at 11:30 and watched the end of a talk show with the fitting topic "I have a secret". I called Tammy and we shared a laugh over the one lesbian woman who was just telling her boyfriend about her lover. Her lover was a big blonde woman with enormous breasts and when the boyfriend came out they started shouting at each other and by the end of the show they had to be separated by the security person.

Jim got home at 6:00 and he walked over to me and gave me a cold emotionless kiss on the lips. I could sense something as bothering him and rather than wait I came right out and asked him what was wrong. He paused for a moment and then said that he wanted a divorce. At that moment I felt like a tremendous weight had been lifted off my chest. We talked long into the night and I learned that he had been thinking about separating for over a month but he didn’t want to hurt me. I told Jim he could stay in the house during the divorce and I spent the night in the guest room.

The next day I packed some of my things and began moving in with Tammy. Since I had the whole week off I was able to move all of my things into her two bedroom condo. I put my things in the guest room in case Jim ever stopped over, but every night Tammy and I slept together after our nightly tryst. Jim is living at our house and I received my divorce papers the Monday after I came back which makes me think he had started the process before I even left on the trip.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 109 milliseconds