• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • New Year's Resolution Ch. 02

New Year's Resolution Ch. 02

12

"So, are you really going to make me wait that long?" I spoke, trying one last thing to push my luck.

"Wait that long for what? You don't even know what I have planned, young man!" A wicked smile began to form from cheek to cheek as she spoke.

"I..." I tried to speak but I found my train of thought quickly drifting away as I watched her reach across my lap and pull away the sheets. I began stuttering out, trying to possibly slow down the moment, "Uhh, Mom? I-I-I don't know if... if I'm ready for-" But I was quickly cut off by her motherly shushing.

"Shhh, Sweetie. Let Momma take care of you." Her words were quiet, but erotic.

I watched as she hooked her thumbs into the band of my boxers and slowly pulled them down my thighs. "Lift," she spoke, drawing my attention to her face. She was smiling so softly that if you hadn't had a better view, you'd think she was so innocent and sweet.

And to me, she was just that - as sweet as she could be. It honestly never occurred to me just how taboo it really was because it never felt like that. It just seemed... right at the time. And to be completely honest, it still does.

So I lifted as she told me and just like that - away went my boxers and out sprang my cock. If I'm to be completely truthful; even in the knowledge that we were both consenting adults, a shocking jolt of anxiousness seemed to start in my chest and spread quickly throughout my body, twisting knots around in my stomach. Aroused and simultaneously nervous, my breathing was rapidly wandering further away from its slow, methodical rhythm.

The fact of the matter was, I was still a virgin and all of the complications of that came flooding in at that moment. Was I ready? Was I prepared to lose my virginity? To my mother of all people? A thousand questions flew around my head and none stayed in focus long enough for me to do anything. So I sat there and watched as Mom slid closer to me. Her eyes were quickly switching focus between my eyes and my cock.

With one hand, she pulled me by the neck and began to kiss me deeply, immediately exploring my mouth with her tongue. She wrapped her other hand around my cock and began to stroke it. "Oh shit, this is really happening..." I moaned out from the soft, warm press of her fingers wrapped around my dick.

She began slowly at first, but she soon quickened in pace as our kiss grew more passionate. I grew more adventurous and reached toward her robe. Then, just like that, I had my mother's robe covered breast cupped firmly in my hand. Layers of clothing or not, it was a great feeling to have her in my grasp like that. And I think my cock agreed, as I could feel it throb in her clutch.

For a moment, she broke the kiss and leaned into my forehead with hers. "Go ahead, Sweetie," she panted out before mashing her lips into mine once more.

I slipped my hand through the front of her robe and found her bra-clad chest. I ripped her bra down and took hold of her big, bare breasts in their full glory. Her hard nipples pressed deep into my palm as I took hold of and massaged both of her soft breasts, making sure to spend no extra time on either of her perfect tits.

I parted the robe and broke away from her face to take in the beautifully wondrous site of her pink-capped breasts. She grabbed the back of my head and pulled me to her chest before she begged, "Come on, Darlin'. Just like when you were a baby. Do it for Mama!" Her pacing in speech seemed to quicken from excitement. Her soft, caring-like grip on my cock tightened like a vise as I began to suckle on her tits' gorgeous nipples.

"Oh, Baby - I have missed this so much," she purred into my ear.

I could feel a familiar pressure building up in my cock as its sensitivity intensified. I was without a doubt, getting close to blowing my load. I could only grunt and moan into her chest as I was getting nearer and nearer toward climax.

"Fucking kiss me! I need to taste you again!" she demanded as she lifted my head back to face-level. She mashed her lips into mine and wasted no time to begin probing my mouth with her tongue. It was then that I felt my inevitable release galvanize. Rope after rope of my thick, hot cum was being propelled out of my cock and leaking onto her hand while she kept a steady pace and made love with my moaning mouth.

I felt her growing smile break the seal between our lips before she spoke, "Was that enough to hold you off until New Year's?"

I sat there, panting and recovering for a moment. I eventually regained enough breath to speak, "Hmmm... maybe, but it still seems like a long time - ya know?"

"Uh huh. Smartass," she laughed as she raised her hand to her face and licked away my spend.

Now that's one for the Parenting 101 book! "Oh, wow. Hot damn, Mom."

***

The next few days were fairly normal to say the least. There weren't any more late night visits and we hardly ever talked about the previous night. Everyone seemed to be oblivious to the sudden closeness that me and Mom had adopted.

We'd often go and watch a movie downstairs in the theater, usually offering anyone to join us, but my brother and Luis only accompanied us once. When we were alone, we'd just cuddle in the dark room while we enjoyed some of our favorite movies.

As much as I'd like to say that we banged every day or at least got each other off - that just didn't happen. She stuck to her New Year's Eve promise and made sure I was beginning to get the early symptoms of blue balls before our 'big night'.

***

However, strangely enough, New Year's Eve had passed without incident and I was just lying there in bed - confused and without much hope. She hadn't told me that she was having second thoughts or anything like that. Not only that, but I couldn't sense anything wrong during the whole day - we all worked in the kitchen making hors d'oeuvres. Then to top the night we all drank champagne at the peak of midnight.

An hour or so passed while my restless mind kept me awake. I was worrying about what I may have done or said to upset Mom, but was coming up with no answers.

Then I heard something - the start of the Tahoe's engine! I saw my room brightening from the headlights. So I laid there in bed waiting, hoping for something, anything.

Brrr Brrr Brrr

My phone! I strained my eyes trying to see where I'd left it. The bright-purple led shone pulsed slowly in the near pitch black room. I took it from my nightstand and turned it on.

I had one text from Mom and it read, "Still awake?"

Oh god, my heart was pounding. I was so ready for this, but I stayed as patient as I could. I texted back, "Of course. Can't sleep with you on my mind, Little Lady."

Great, that wasn't cheesy at all!

I sat there staring at my phone, eagerly awaiting a response. It came only seconds later, "I guess it's my turn to wait..."

That was all I needed to see. I was swift in throwing myself out of bed. I was only wearing a t-shirt and boxers, but somehow - I don't think she'd mind.

I left my room and started climbing the stairs, keeping a watchful eye above me and all around the third floor when I reached it. I wanted to see if she was in the living room, but she wasn't. I walked on the balls of my feet toward her room, hoping to surprise her.

I entered the room and tried to make out any decipherable shape in the bed as I rounded the corner, but as I got closer it was apparent that she wasn't there. I stood there at the bed, wondering where the hell she was, "Mom? Where are-"

I was interrupted by the sound of the door closing behind me.

I turned around and all I can say is, I'm glad I spent my time in the dark getting here so that my eyes could adjust to the dark. In front of me was the beautiful, hourglass figure of my naked mother. Her skinny waist and the outward jut of her smooth hips was more than pleasing to my appreciative eyes. The small thatch of her dark-brown pubic hair acted like a guide leading to my destination of salvation - or of salivation, really.

Her hair was just the way I've always loved it despite her hatred towards it; naturally wild - curly and long all at the same time and the beach air only seemed to intensify its loveliness. Her hair and breasts bounced lightly as she walked toward me with such feminine grace, like that of a runway supermodel.

There she stood in front of me, naked and proud. She placed her hands upon my shoulders and spoke low with a certain, sultry rasp that sent shivers down my spine and a sudden rush of blood to my cock, "Like what you see, Big Man?"

I was speechless and could only nod, with her words repeating themselves in my ears, and her body - so voluptuous and natural. I was at standstill, unable to speak or move from the pure awe.

"Well, Darling, it's all yours. I'm all yours," she purred before looking up and down my body. A small, crooked smirk crept up as she cocked her head slightly, "What's up? Memorized?"

"Y-yeah, actually. You're fucking beautiful, Mom!" I somehow managed to sputter out as I gawked at the vessel of raw beauty standing before me.

"Now, now; watch the language," she mocked before continuing, "But thank you. Very flattering, I must say." She leaned forward and delivered a quick, searing peck to my lips. "So... are you ready?"

I took a deep breath and released it slowly, letting go of my anxiety. I went to push some of her hair behind her ear before speaking in a soft, faux French accent, "Oui, ma mere."

She laughed out, brightening the already sexy mood of the room with her perfect smile and spoke with her knot-twisting sultriness, "Oh, well I'm glad those two years of French went to good use! So, are we just going to stand here, or do you want to make love to me?"

And with that, she shoved me hard onto the bed. She knelt between my legs and began to wrestle my boxers off of me while I ripped away my shirt at a near-panicked pace. And there I was, as naked as she and with a raging hard-on waving in her face. I laid back onto my elbows to admire the sight of her staring at my cock.

She looked up at me and I could see her eyes beginning to well up. I felt an immediate sense of dread begin to set it. I sat up and gently cupped her cheeks, "What's wrong, Mom? Are you okay - are we okay?" I was starting to panic.

Her demeanor quickly shifted. With tears in her eyes, a smile quickly grew larger by the second, she spoke, "Of course, Sweetie! I'm just still a little in shock at how quickly this has all come to pass, I guess. And don't you ever think for a moment that I'll regret what we're going to do. I'm just a little sappy at the moment."

I took hold of her underneath her arms and pulled her on top of me. She braced herself next to my shoulders as she fell on me. I leaned forward and kissed her tenderly on those sweet lips before breaking away, savoring her flavor, "God, I love you. You and your lips, I might add."

"Then I think you'll love my lips around your cock, hm?" she purred out as she slowly crawled down my body and off the bed. She kneeled down between my legs and rested her arms on my thighs.

"Ready?"

I grinned as I propped myself up and nodded back in agreement. I can safely say that there is no sweeter sight than that of a lovely woman admiring your dick. The look of lust in her eyes while she eyed my waving spear was entrancing.

I groaned as she took hold of my hard cock and began to slowly stroke it up and down. The head throbbed every time she reached the top, intensifying the pleasure of the moment.

Then I felt it, the velvet-smooth, wet warmth of her tongue gliding along the length of my shaft and swirling around the head. She licked her lips then lowered down, working all the way down my cock, taking me to the hilt.

"Fuuuuck, Mom!" I whimpered out.

"Mmmmm" she moaned into my cock, sending wonderful vibrations through my dick before pulling away. She swallowed and licked her lips before speaking, "Feel good, Sweetie? Well, this may seem selfish, but I really want to taste you. Do you mind? I promise it won't put a hamper on the rest of the night. I'm sure you've got the drive..." She just smirked before taking me into her mouth once more.

Her head was bobbing up and down in a smooth, steady rhythm. "Oh fuck, that feels great!" I managed to groan out without yelling, somehow. I laid back and stared at the ceiling. I felt like I was fading in and out of consciousness from the pleasure. Soft sucking noises were the only things audible aside from the ocean's waves quietly phasing in and out.

God damn, she was going lower and lower with each return and - oh fuck! My cock was deep in her throat, real deep; her tongue was sticking out of her mouth and teasing my balls. "Nggrh! Oh God, Mom that's fucking great!"

She giggled into my dick causing more wondrous vibrations to run through my cock. The tightness of her throat, the slickness of her whole mouth; it was a wonder I didn't come quicker, but here it came - I felt the very familiar tightening in my balls.

"I'm gonna come!" I nearly yelled out, but it had an immediate effect - her pace quickened and her sucking power increased tenfold. I looked back down the bed and saw her cheeks were sunken in.

"Ohhhhhhh, fuuuuuuck!" I moaned out as I felt my pulsing cock shoot a hot, constant load into her waiting mouth. With every pulse came another spurt of my spend and it didn't seem to quit with ease - I heard and felt her cough and sputter slightly before hearing a loud gulp. I looked up and saw her panting heavily while staring at me with a certain, almost-fulfilled lust in her eyes. She gave a few more strokes and with them came one last strong shot of cum onto her cheek then a sad, single dribble of semen rolled down my shaft.

"Well," she started as she rubbed away the cum with her middle finger. She slid the finger into her mouth and began to suck on it, making soft cooing noises as she tasted it before pulling it out with a pop, "That... that was quite the load. And damn, do you taste gooood," she husked out before resting her head on my thigh. I heard her breathe a final sigh of satisfaction as she nuzzled into my leg.

"Plan on falling asleep already?" I joked as I took in the lovely side of my dear sweet mother, tired and resting on my leg.

"Honey, I'm ready to continue whenever you are. Just give me the heads up."

Well, despite wanting to continue right then and there, I couldn't help the fact that I was drained, both mentally and physically. I'd never blown such a large load and it was having quite the effect on me so I decided to let her rest while I recouped as well.

*

I awoke to the sight of Mom lying on her side, propped up next to me on her elbow while she ran her fingertips along the underside of my cock. "Mmmm... I see you're finally awake," she purred, causing a distinct twitch in my groin. "Oh, does my voice have that much of an effect on you? I just love that," she purred before giving my cock a little squeeze.

"God, I love that," I said as I took in the sight of her painting-like, perfect body, "So how long was I out, Little Lady?"

"Somewhere around thirty minutes or so. We still have all night, but I'll just have you know that I never went to sleep. I've been waiting... and playing this whole time - and I think I deserve a little special treatment. What do you think? Do I deserve something special?"

"Always," I declared before climbing off the bed. "God, just look at you, you beautiful, beautiful woman. Come here and let your legs hang down," I demanded as I patted the bed in front of me.

As she did so, I noticed just how graceful she was with all of her movements - always trying to look enticing and succeeding with flying colors. She spread her legs and graced my eyes with her wet, pinkly-inflamed pussy.

I got down on my knees and wrapped my arms under and around her thighs, resting my hands on her hips. I leaned in and could feel the heat radiating from her, smell the alluring aroma coming from her, see the absolute desire she had for me in that one, little area of her body. And God, did it get me hard as fuck.

I broke the distance and began to taste her sweet and tangy cunt. Before then, I'd never tasted pussy before, but it exceeded my expectations. Hate to say it, but I always imagined the way fish smells. Don't exactly know why that got stuck in my head, but the reality was far from unpleasant. She was fucking delicious, actually.

I trailed my tongue up and down, stopping to circle her clit before going back down and tongue-fucking her. I may have never had any real life experience, but I'd watched a lot of porn in my days. I continued to eat her out, constantly encouraged by her whimpers and moans as my cock grew harder by the second.

I put two fingers together and slowly eased them in and focused all of my tongue's attention on her little nubbin - increasing the pressure and flicking it rapidly.

"Ohhh, fuck, that's good! Don't stop, Sweetie!" she moaned out as she reached out and pressed my head harder into her crotch.

I quickened the finger fucking of her slick, hot cunt to the tempo of her moans. Eventually, all I could hear was the sweet sounds of pleasure emanating from my mother which was promptly hushed by her screams of ecstasy. I began to feel her constantly tighten and loosen around my fingers while she wailed out, begging me to not stop, "Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh fuuuuck!"

A few moments later, after some more little yelps, gradually softening moans and my now overbearing conscience telling me that surely someone had to hear her - she was done. She was now just gently massaging my head into her. She had been reduced to nothing but a sexy, exhausted mess. And god, did I love the way it looked on her.

Her hair was even more fucked up, for lack of a better word, than before and she was glistening in post orgasm sweat. She was my beautiful, erotic mother. It looked like it was physically straining for her when she looked up at me with her big, brown doe eyes. "Oh my god. That, was the most intense orgasm I've ever had in my life. Where in the hell did you learn to do that?"

"Well," I started, but was quickly interrupted by her laughing and quick retort.

"It's okay, Darlin'. You really don't have to finish that sentence."

I got up and off of my knees and climbed back onto the bed. I crawled up next to Mom before rolling onto my back. Mom leaned over, pressing her body against me and straddled my leg. Closing the gap between us, she kissed me deeply before breaking away to speak, "Damn. I taste good, don't I?"

"The best," I assured before moving closer to her breasts. I held her tit in my hand, marveling at its weight then took her nipple into my mouth - sucking and gnawing gently at it.

"The only - as far as I know, young man!" she yelped out playfully in surprise of my onslaught.

I released her from my mouth before speaking once more, "You wouldn't be wrong, and in my defense - you're gonna be tough to beat in that department. You're goddamned delicious if you don't mind me saying." I quickly leaned over her, taking her other breast into my grip and returning the previous oral attack on her nipple.

"Oh, baby. Nothing's sweeter than this, it really does take me back," she whispered into my ear.

"Biting and all?" I joked as I rested my head against her chest.

"Well, you've got more teeth, that's for sure! But you're just as aggressive on these girls as you were when you were little. I swear, when you were a baby - you acted like you had to share with your brother, but I guess you always were greedy with your dear old mother. I could never put you down without your little, lower lip quivering away; a little warning, I suppose," she spoke softly as she reminisced, stroking my hair.

"I was kind of a handful when I was little, wasn't I?"

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • New Year's Resolution Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds