• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Next Door

Next Door

12345

EXPLICIT MATERIAL NOT INTENDED FOR MINORS. © 2000. Commercial use prohibited without author's consent.

** Part - 1

OK, Like I fantasize and all, but for one of them to happen, to me, well... I went home during my lunch hour to smoke a joint. It makes for better fantasies when I read stories in the afternoon. Pretty sad huh! Well, As I was saying, when I got home, sitting on my bed toking up, I looked out my window and noticed that the house next door had the blinds up. What I saw was incredible!

Now, for a little history. About 3 weeks ago, the old neighbors had to move. He had to leave for job reasons and I have not met the new neighbors, but my wife has seen them and commented that they were younger than we were. The window I was looking through is on the side of the house, so I was not surprised that the house next to me had the blinds open. You could only see in if you were walking between the houses. There were arms and legs and struggling between a man and a woman. I would have never noticed it, but they just happen to run by the open window, right when I looked.

Obviously intrigued, I waited by the window to see what was going on. When they couple made it in front of the window again, there were definitely boobs, naked boobs. This went on for a few laps, and when he finally caught her, he threw her onto the kitchen table. As I opened the window a crack to exhale the pot smoke, I could hear some serious female moaning. He had her bent over the table and was fucking her doggie style. As he grabbed her hair and pulled her head back, it brought her chest up and her tits were flopping all over. She was telling him to slap her ass and he wouldn't do it.

He just kept fucking her. At this point I decided, well., my dick decided for me (typical), to get closer. I carefully put out my joint and grabbed my camera. I have a digital camera that doesn't get good resolution, but at this point no one would believe me if I told them, thus proof was called for. As I rounded the back fence, I noticed a delivery truck parked in back. Hmmm, So this isn't her husband? Interesting! I slowly walked up to the side of the window and peeked inside. I could sure hear the sex sounds now. She was saying, "fuck me, fuck me" over and over. As soon as I could see into the window at a safe angle, I could see his uniform. He had turned her over and she was on her back on the table. She had her knees pulled up to her chest and he was plowing into her something good. Shit!, I thought, pictures.

So I started snapping away. Thanks to the designers of digital cameras, no sound. I got many pictures, which included both of their faces, and plenty of naked body parts. About now, the guy was about to cum. I could hear him grunting louder and louder. She started telling him not too, she wasn't ready. "No, not yet, please!" He just groaned loudly and squirted cum all over her belly. He looked pretty weak in the legs, but walked around the table and made her clean his dick with her mouth.

When she was done he just pulled up his pants and said "see ya." She jumped up and started begging him to stay. He just looked at her and said "I only deliver the furniture, and I have more on my route. Why should I stay and fuck a whore like you again?"

She got a sad, pouty look on her face and started trying to seduce him into staying. Rubbing her pussy on his leg and rubbing his hands on her tits. As he turned to leave, I thought, what an idiot! Since he could have seen me as he got into his truck, I decided to move out. I snapped a few pictures over the fence of him getting into his truck, insurance I guess. I am not sure why I did. Alone in my room again, I lit up the rest of my joint and stared at the open window for about an hour. I never saw her again, but I had pictures. Sitting at my computer I was glad to see that the pictures came out so well. You could see every detail, although the angle cut off some of the action.

Accordingly, I went home every day for lunch. Just because it was myself, nothing else happened next door (haha). If it were someone else spying, she would have fucked someone every day. Now my fantasy life was in full swing. Because of what happened looking at the pictures and jacking off became a daily occurrence (like it wasn't already). She was about 5' 5" and certainly not overweight. Her tits were about 36 or 38C. She had a very tight ass and a full puffy pussy.Of course, the puffy pussy was from just being fucked. Brown hair and pinpoint nipples. I was not noticing much else.

A few days later, I was poking around her kitchen window hoping to get a glimpse of something going on. She came out from behind the pantry door and saw me kneeling down looking in. Immediately she came out thru the garage and confronted me. I acted innocent enough and bullshitted my out of it by saying I was fixing her screen. I explained that it had fallen out and I was just being a nice guy. She apologized and said she was upset because her husband was gone on business so much. (Go figure) She asked if I would like to come inside for a coke, and inside I went. We talked for about 30 minutes and I learned her name was Sandy, and she was a teacher looking for a job. Reluctantly I decided to leave. I was getting some evil thoughts about the situation and had to think about them further.

Another day passed and I spent most of my time designing a plan to blackmail her with the pictures I had. As I checked and double-checked my alibis, my concerns about getting caught were diminishing. I talked to my boss and took a few afternoons off of work. The first day I went home and changed into some work in the yard clothes. I smoked some pot and got my nerve up.

"Confidence, be forceful," I told myself, as I walked to her house. Her garage door was open, so I tucked the pictures under my arm and just walked right in. Wandering around the inside of the house, she was no where in sight. I kept looking and finally found her upstairs, getting out of the shower. She was dripping wet and her nipples were rock hard. I watched her dry off and was unsure how to proceed. I decided to go back downstairs, sitting on the couch, waiting for her. It scared the shit out of her when she got downstairs and saw me. I immediately stood up and she backed away. I assured her that I was just there to talk to her.

With a dominant tone in my voice I told her to sit down. She looked at me funny, but decided to sit on the couch where my finger was pointed. I was trying to keep the situation from turning hostile. I sat beside her and set the packet of pictures on the coffee table. She was dressed in a small top that showed her tits. Her nipples were still hard. Funny, I wasn't cold. "Sandy, I am certain that you love your husband, right?"

"Well of course" she quickly said. "You said you have been married for 4 years, Sandy. Have you gotten the itch yet? Have you messed around on your husband yet?" She jumped up and told me to go to hell. I just laughed and softly told her to sit back down. With a real look of concern on her face she sat. She still did not know why I was there. I laughed and said, "I" would certainly not be a concern." I looked straight into her eyes and said "Don't worry, you will soon be asking me for everything." Before she could react, I turned to the packet and put it on my lap.

As I spoke to her, she slowly turned white. I told her that I had photographed her little sexual fuck with the deliveryman. She started shaking her head back and forth, "no, NO NO" she said. I leaned over to her and grinned. The pictures fell into her lap and as she turned them over, she started to cry. She lowered her head and asked me what my intentions were. I asked her if she felt that she should be punished for cheating on her husband. She looked at me a little confused and said, "Just what kind of sleezeball thing is that to say!" Grinning, "A little punishment would be good for you!" She stood up and started walking away. "Get out!"

"Get OUT!" I smiled and picked up the pictures. "These are yours. Your husband will get his own copies."

"NO", no" she said quietly. "Just what do you want?" I stared into her eyes and gave my best bullshit performance yet.

"Get on your knees, bitch!" I grabbed her hair and yanked her down. Not too hard, but enough to scare her. "You will do everything I tell you to do. Everything! without question or hesitation." I yanked her head up. "If you do not. If you falter one little bit, your husband will get the pictures. The schoolboard will get the pictures! How about that, you won't be able to get a job."

She started crying again. I coldly looked down at her and said, "Better be a girl who obeys, or your future is for shit." I let go of her hair and she slumped to the floor. I walked over to the kitchen table and sat down. "Come here, Sandy, Now!" She slowly got up and walked over to me. I sat her on the table in front of me and started circling her nipple with my finger.

She jumped and started to turn away. I slapped her face, kinda hard, and said firmly, "Knock that shit off. I know what a slut you are. I watched you fuck a stranger. You want this so bad it is killing you." I started feeling both her tits and squeezing her nipples harder. "I bet you lay in bed while your husbands gone and dream about getting fucked. Dream about doing nasty things!" Well, little Sandy, you are going to be able to carry out those fantasies, I thought to myself. "You don't have a choice," a fact I kept reminding her of. "Take off your clothes, slave! Yeah, Slave Sandy. What a good name for you. Slut Slave Sandy."

"Get those FUCKIN clothes off," I yelled, yanking her off the table. I spun her around and started slapping her ass, hard. She fought a little with me, but I pinned her down and lifted her shirt up. I pulled it tight and gagged her with it. I got some pantyhose out of the laundry basket and tied her hands up behind her back. "God Damn it!" I said. "I did not want to have to force you, but I will play rough if you want." I leaned in and started licking her nipples. She started squirming again so I picked her up and carried her to the living room and put her over the back of the couch. I slapped her ass incredibly hard and she froze up, giving me a chance to pull her shorts down. Whoo Hoo! I thought, What a rush. "Now, I tried to play nice, but you are not getting the picture." As I spoke the rest of the words, I slapped her ass and legs with each word.

"I"

"am"

"in"

"charge"

"here"

"and"

"you"

"will"

"behave".

Her ass was bright red and she was screaming into the gag awful loud. I leaned down close to her and spoke into her ear while I slowly rubbed her ass. "Please obey the rules, little slave. Anything I say, no hesitation!" I slid my finger along her pussylips and it was sopping wet. "My, my, Slut Sandy, what a wet one you are. You certainly enjoy breaking the rules. That is all right with me, hehehe. Remember that I always guarantee a little pleasure with my pain. Of course, since you are just beginning, you will have to earn some pleasure."

After fingering her wet pussy and rubbing my fingernail across her asshole, she started to get into it. I slapped her ass again, real hard. "Damn, what you did sure makes me mad. I ought to just walk out and mail the pictures." She struggled to turn around and started making grunting sounds. I walked around the couch and stood in front of her. I untied her gag and took her shirt off. "Please! Please don't tell my husband. I'll do anything you want." I left her draped over the couch and pulled my shorts down. Grabbing her head, I rubbed my dick all over her face.

She was not enjoying this part very much. Maybe I am really lucky and got a live one my first time out. I stopped her from trying to lick my dick and said, "earn it bitch!" I took her back into the kitchen and tied her to the chair. Pantyhose!, what a great use. I made her close her eyes, make her swear not to open them. I shoved a pair of hose into her mouth and spoke in a soft voice, "If you can orgasm, right here, right now, i'll know you are a slut. I won't even have to blackmail you, you would do anything I said."

"If you open your eyes, even once, I leave and you get to fuck yourself. If you can cum with your eyes closed, I'll stay and fuck you with something." She took a deep breath and said, "Please make me cum." I took her shirt and wrapped it around her head, covering her eyes. "It's for your own good, you couldn't keep you eyes closed if you tried. You are just a worthless cunt. I'd have to leave, and I'm certainly not done with you!" I started slapping her tits. God they were nice. Real soft and the nipples were about the size of a quarter. I was really enjoying this. Slap, Slap, they were getting red. Slap, slap. I stopped and grabbed them roughly with my fingernails and left marks. I licked her nipples and got them wet.

Pulling on them to make sure they were hard, I twisted them back and forth. "Somewhere between pain and pleasure lies paradise, huh slut. Are you getting off for me?" She moaned a little louder and her legs and crotch were straining against the hose. I got an ice cube and rubbed it on the end of her nipple. She got jumpy and started moaning louder. I blew on her wet, cold nipples and said "Cum for me, little slut. Cum for me, slut Sandy." I took a stickpin that was lying on the table and started lightly poking her nipples with it. I was only pricking her, but it must have felt incredible because she started to lean into each poke.

"Cum for me my little slut, yeah, that's it, that's a needle poking your tits. It feels like it is sticking your clit, doesn't it. It hurts, doesn't it, yeah, Cum for me slut." She was squirming and really getting off so I randomly stuck her tits with the pin. I made circles around her tits, slowly getting to the nipples. "Gonna cum yet, Sandy? Cum for me. When I get the needle back to the end of your nipple, you better be in the middle of an orgasm or you will never get to feel this again." Right when I said that I pushed the needle into the end of each of her nipples. She violently strained against the chair and I pushed my finger into her pussy.

She started cumming and had the biggest orgasm I have seen in a while. I was ramming my finger into her as hard as I could. There was pussy juice everywhere. Even after I quit fingering her, she was twitching. I stood up and pulled my shorts off. I leaned against her chest and grabbed her nipples and squeezed her tits around my dick. I fucked her tits hard, spitting on her for some lubrication. She started screaming into the gag as I held her nipples tighter. I started to cum and shot all over her face and chest. God, that felt good. This was too real to be true. I uncovered her eyes and made her watch as I swiped her pussy with my fingers and rubbed it all over her face. I pulled my shorts back on and opened the freezer.

I got another ice cube and stuck it into her pussy. Her eyes got big and she had a huge orgasm, shaking all over. Man, she was hot. I untied her and left her just sitting there. "Your first true test, Sandy, starts now. I am leaving. I want you to sit here and think about your punishment. Don't move for 30 minutes. I am untying you, but you are not to move. I am going to be able to see right in the window, so don't even think it. I am leaving this set of instructions for you to follow, and the pictures for you to understand exactly why you will follow them."

** Part - 2

The world was spinning. I want to get up from this hard, cold chair, but this man specifically told me not to. Phewww, just exactly what happened to me. I feel scared and horny and exhausted all rolled into one. If I stand up, I will probably fall down. My legs are tingling and my pussy is throbbing to the thumping of my heart. "What did I do?"

"Why did I do that?" Sandy, "Sandy" is my name. He called me slut. Slut Sandy, no Slut Slave Sandy. Why did I allow this to happen? I am not a Slut, certainly not someone's Slave. Slowly I turned my head and saw the pictures of me fucking the deliveryman. All this trouble because my fucking husband is out of town so much and masturbating is just not doing it. I need a dick, a big old cock in me. The damn deliveryman had not even let me cum. "Fucker." Man, how was I gonna get out of this? What was I going to do? Staring at the clock I had 10 minutes left to sit here. I wanted to get cleaned up and "Why am I still sitting here?" It took me a few minutes to get myself oriented, a few minutes to think. "SHIT", if I get up?" If my husband get those pictures. NO,no,no, that can't happen. "The letter!"

"Shit" Shaking, I picked it up and opened it. I was really scared that he wanted money. If he only knew how much money I have and that if my husband divorces me, with those pictures as evidence, I would be broken. I did not care about the teaching job, I did not need it. The pre-nup I signed would end it all. Unfolding the note, I slowly read it.

Slave,

Follow these instructions and nothing will happen. Do not, and you know the consequences. Everything, complete obedience, or ruin your life. You will either obey, or not. There is no middle ground.

1. Be ready at 8:30 PM. 2. Shave your pussy smooth. 3. Wear the following items and only the following items. A short, not tight, miniskirt. Thong panties. A pretty blouse, unbuttoning from the front. A small amount of makeup. High heels.

NO Bra! NO Hose!

DO NOT, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, PLAY WITH YOURSELF.

Whoo boy, what was going on? Play with myself? That is what got me into this in the first place. Finally! My 30 minutes are up. Looking out the window, "FUCK", his blinds are all closed. He wasn't even watching. "Asshole." It was 7:00 PM and I did not have much time to get ready. I guess I will have to do what he says. The alternative was not so pleasant. After wiping down the kitchen chair, I stumbled upstairs to take a shower. My mind was still reeling from the thoughts and feelings I had. I am not so sure that he was correct. I sure got off on everything he did to me. My ass was still tender from the spanking I got and my nipples were sore. Lowering my hand, my pussy was sopping wet and sensitive as hell. Rubbing my finger in circles over my clit, why was I so horny? Why was the thought of being made to do something, and having no choice about it, making me so wet? "Fuck him!" I will still do whatever I want, damn it! I laid down on the bed and reached over to get my dildo. I needed no lubrication, so I crammed it into my gash. After about two or three strokes I started to cum. My legs shook and I clenched up and then collapsed. That's three massive orgasms in a few hours. I have never done that before. "Fuck", what was I going to do? I got up and gathered up the clothes to wear, per his instructions. I felt so frustrated. I wanted to call his bluff, but my ass was so tender.

You could still see a hand mark from where he hit me. I quickly took a shower and got ready. I made sure that I had time to eat before he arrived. I did not like going without a bra. My breasts will hold there own in any contest, but they jiggled when I walked and the nipples were rubbing against the material making them constantly hard. At least my white blouse was dirty. You could see right through it. I made a sandwich and got some water. As I grabbed some ice cubes, I shuddered at the thought of him shoving the cubes up my cunt. "God, I came hard!" As I turned around, I yelped loudly. He was standing right next to me. He scared the shit out of me! "I took your keys and made myself a copy," he said nonchalantly. He slowly ran the back of his hand down my face and over my breasts ending up between my legs. He ran his fingernail over my panties, pinching my pussy lips right over my clit. "Good, good, slave. Exactly as ordered, nice and smooth. We will certainly have fun tonight!"

12345
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Next Door

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 105 milliseconds