50 Nice Things You Can Do For The Winter Holidays

45. If you happen to have a faraway connection because you share a certain passion, e.g. shell collecting, delight your friend during the Winter holidays by sending them a "surprise seashell" that hopefully they won't have. It's always exciting to get an unexpected parcel in the mail, and they can add to their collection besides!

46. This one is a lot of fun. You can "call" your friend on Facebook and some other platforms. Just make sure you are aware of time differences, which can be as much as 12 or more hours apart! You don't want to inadvertently wake someone up! It will be cool to hear your faraway friend's voice, which is often exactly as you "heard" it in your mind!

47. Often, your faraway connection will not have a picture of you, your pets or your family. Consider printing out some pictures, which you could then arrange in a small photo book. You then send the book to them with captions on each picture. It's a great way for distant friends to see what your family and pets look like and you don't have to worry about privacy issues as you would on the public platforms.

48. This is another fun one. It is likely your faraway friend has never been to your particular town, state, or country. Make a video of well known nearby sights and send it to your friend's phone. You don't have to live near the Grand Canyon. Your friend will appreciate seeing examples of your local architecture, libraries, museums (inside and outside) and whatever else catches your fancy.

49. In a similar manner, there are often animals endemic to your country that your friend may have only seen pictures of. If you have a local zoo, a video of some of the unusual creatures housed there could be fascinating for your friend to watch.

50. Friends are precious, even faraway ones. I would go back to idea number 1 and write an acrostic on your friend's name, following the earlier instructions. If you want to be really clever, try to create a TRIPLE ACROSTIC. In this case, you would write your friend's name a third time vertically, in the center of the other two names, which will be on the extreme left and right. Now you will have to try to compose a sentence using the letters in your friend's name THREE times. For example, to extend my earlier example, if your friends name is Debbie, your first two lines could be "Debbie is a Delightful gift from the lorD" and "Eternally amazing is hEr magnificent presencE." Please note a triple acrostic is challenging but enormously appealing if done correctly. Good luck!

Okay, now you can write the next 50 nice things-- haha!! Seriously, I do have a favor to ask of everyone that has gotten this far. If you can think of more "nice gestures" NOT covered by me, could you leave ONE idea in the comments field? I could use some suggestions myself, there are infinite nice acts and certainly two heads are better than one. Thank you for reading this long piece!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 280 milliseconds