• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nick Watches Di Ch. 03

Nick Watches Di Ch. 03

12

Di and Nick had gotten so excited by their new sexual adventure that they had discussed it and relived it over and over again during the ensuing days and weeks. Whenever Di got horny, which was quite frequently any more, she only had to mention the incident to Nick to immediately arouse him.

A statement by her like "God, I hope I get the chance to suck that big black cock just once more" would, to Di's delight, result in Nick immediately beginning to strip off his clothes in preparation for a hot sexy session.

"Don't worry, you'll get your chance" he'd reply, further exciting Di.

After a month or so, when they had relived the incident many, many times, they both began to privately wish for the actualization of another fantasy. Nick was reluctant to bring up the subject for fear that his wife would begin to look upon him as a pervert, a groundless fear as she herself was beginning to feel her own perverseness growing. And she was enjoying it.

She, on the other hand, was reluctant to initiate the discussion for fear of making Nick feel inadequate or making him think she needed more sex than he could provide.

One day Di was working late and as she was leaving the office she passed one of the account executives offices. This account executive was a beautiful blond named Bobbie. Di had noticed that, although very good looking, she had a certain hardness about her. She happened to be in her office waiting for her husband to pick her up for dinner. Di stopped to say hello and was surprised to see her reading a magazine devoted to sexual domination and submission. "Hi " she said as Di entered her office. "Working late I see." Bobbie casually threw the magazine on her desk where it lay opened to a picture of a beautiful model in leather garter, boots, etc. Her breasts were exposed and the nipples were pierced and had chains attached reaching from one nipple to the other.

"Yeah" said Di unable to keep from staring at the picture.

Bobbie, seeing Di's fascination, said, "Interesting picture isn't it?"

Di, cheeks flushing red in embarrassment, stammered "Oh, I'm sorry, Bobbie. I didn't mean to stare. But you're right, that is a fascinating picture."

"That magazine is full of them. Go ahead and look" said Bobbie. Di picked up the magazine and began thumbing through it. It was indeed fascinating. There were pictures of women in leather of all types, whips, chains, bondage, domination, etc. There were pictures featuring body piercing, and one that took Di's breath away. The woman's nipples were pierced and her navel was pierced. Through her nipples she had big, dangling earrings. Her outer labia were shaved and exposed and each side was pierced three times. Chains were attached to rings in her outer lips and she was pulling on the chains so as to expose her inner lips and her gaping hole.

Bobbie noticed the effect on Di. "Kind of exciting, isn't it?" she asked.

"I'll say!" Di whispered. "Where did you get this magazine?"

"Well, just between you and me, it's from an organization my husband, Jack, and I belong to."

"Really?" asked Di. "Do you do this kind of stuff?"

"Oh, sure. We dress up like that and go to parties with like minded people."

"All pierced and everything? I don't believe it," said Di.

"You don't, huh? Well, look at this then," said Bobbie standing up. She raised her skirt to her waist. She had on thigh high stockings and no panties. She slightly spread her legs. Dangling from her shaved and pierced lips were two large hoop earrings. "Can you imagine how hot this keeps me, going around like this all day with those earrings tugging at me?" said Bobbie. "And my husband doesn't allow me to wear any underwear. Did you notice this glass topped table, like yours, that I use as a desk? And the short skirts I always wear? That's why I'm one of the most successful account executives in this firm. My clients can't wait to see what kind of jewelry I'll be wearing the next time we negotiate."

"What do you guys do at those parties you go to?" asked Di.

"Hey, we do just about everything" Bobbie replied.

"You mean like swapping and stuff?" asked Di.

"Yeah, swapping and all kinds of other stuff that would blow your innocent little mind" said Bobbie, leaning back in her chair with her "jewels" fully exposed through the glass topped table.

Di started home that night fully aroused by what she had seen and what she had discussed with Bobbie. She began groping herself on the long commute home just visualizing the pictures she'd seen in that magazine and imagining Bobbie's parties. A truck driver stayed beside her most of the time watching. Knowing he was watching intensified the ache in her pussy. To make sure he could see everything, Di worked her skirt up around her waist, exposing her garter belt, stockings, and bare pussy. She inserted two fingers and diddled her clit with her thumb. She periodically took her fingers out and sucked and licked them, just to excite the truck driver. Her orgasms were extremely intense.

"It's not fair" she thought "He can see my pussy but I can't see his cock. If I didn't have to get home I'd get him to pull over, and I'd climb in his sleeper and make him fuck me, suck me, and jerk me off. After all, Nick said it was all right".

These lurid thoughts got Di off again.

Then she started thinking of Bobbie's jewelry and where it was and got off again, thinking "My god, I must be bi. That'll get Nick off. Me too".

The truck driver was six off ramps past his destination.

At home, an idea began to form in Di's mind. Di and Nick certainly weren't ignorant of the domination/submission scene, they just weren't aware that there were clubs and organizations devoted to it. As a matter of fact they had fantasized about it many times, and they enjoyed being in both the dominant and submissive roles. Nick had wonderfully surprised her with the "Adrian" fantasy. Now that that one was kind of losing its excitement it was time for a new one. And wouldn't it be fantastic if she were the one to surprise him by initiating it. A few days later Di invited Bobbie for a drink after work. Di soon got the conversation around to the subject of Bobbie's "secret" sex life.

"Why do you and Jack indulge in this unconventional sort of lifestyle?" asked Di.

"It's simple, Di. We needed something to keep our relationship from turning to sheer boredom and we are both excited by this sort of kinky kind of sex. It has really kept our sex exciting and kept us together since we don't have to sneak around behind each other's backs to have sexual excitement."

"Gosh, Bobbie, I can relate to that. Nick and I are facing the same thing. As matter of fact he recently surprised me by making me act out one of my sexual fantasies. It really gave our relationship a shot in the arm" and Di proceeded to relate the experience to Bobbie. It occurred to Bobbie to invite Adrian to dinner one night.

Di finished telling her story and said "It was wonderful for Nick to take the chance and give me that experience, but now the effect is wearing off. I would like to return the favor and surprise him with a "living" fantasy. Reading your magazine reminded me of some fantasies we have had that Nick really got into. And knowing now that you and Jack are kind of, you know into kinky sex and, uh, swapping and stuff, ah you know."

"Don't be embarrassed, Di, I don't mind discussing this stuff with you. And you know what? I even find it stimulating" and she smiled provocatively at Di, spreading her legs to expose her sopping wet sex, framed by two dangling diamond earrings.

"Well then, uh, maybe you wouldn't mind helping me surprise Nick by having him live out one of his fantasies?" asked Di, as her cunt began to tingle looking at Bobbie's jewel framed pussy.

"Hey, I imagine this might involve me having sex with Nick. I hope so because he has always turned me on. The thought of sex with Nick, or better yet you, or better yet, both of you has got my juices flowing. And knowing Jack, I know he'd love to help out. We've had a few fantasies about you guys over the years."

"You've had sex with women, Bobbie?" Di asked in surprise. "Of course, you twit. Haven't you?"

"Only in my fantasies. I don't know if I'd like to really do it" Di lied as her juices began flowing just thinking about running her tongue over that smoothly shaved, wet pussy that Bobbie was exposing to her.

"Hey, if you fantasize about it you'll love the real thing" Bobbie assured her. "And if Nick is like you say about watching, it'll blow his mind and he'll be after you all the time for months to come. I know because Jack's the same way and we did the same kind of thing."

With this Di and Bobbie began to devise a plan.

Several days later Nick arrived home from work and headed for the spacious master bedroom to change.

"Di!" he called but got no answer.

"Must not be home from work yet," he thought.

As he entered the bedroom, to his surprise he saw Di in high heels and thigh highs, with a blindfold on, handcuffed to a hook above the closet door. "What the hell!" he started to shout.

Just then a man and a woman wearing hoods stepped out from behind the bedroom door and grabbed him from behind. They quickly pulled his arms behind his back and expertly had him handcuffed before he knew what had hit him. The woman immediately removed his pants and shorts, leaving him naked below the belt. His tie was removed and his shirt was virtually ripped off. He was then gagged and tied to a chair facing his wife and the bed. The man and woman were unrecognizable with the hoods over their heads. The man was bare chested and wore leather chaps with nothing under them. His manhood was fully exposed and erect. From the way it glistened and from Di's gaping wetness it was obvious that he had probably been fucking Di. The woman had on a top made of leather straps that attached to a choker around her neck and exposed her beautifully shaped breasts between the straps. She had on a leather garter belt with the chain garters attached to black fishnet stockings. Over that she had on knee length black leather boots with six-inch heels. Between her legs she was fully exposed. Her nipples were pierced as were her navel and labia. Heavy gold chains were attached to rings in her nipples. They hung down and met at a ring in her navel, and continued down to attach to rings in her labia. As she walked, the heavy chains swayed and tugged provocatively at her nipples and nether lips. Around her neck the studded choker had a three-foot chain attached.

With Nick securely gagged and tied to the chair the pair turned their attention to Di. They picked up riding crops and began whipping Di. The whipping was hard enough to redden her skin but not hard enough to bruise, just the way Nick, on occasion, had whipped Di to sexually stimulate her.

The couple next turned Di around and proceeded to whip her on the breasts and between her thighs, occasionally lightly hitting her vagina. As the whipping proceeded Nick could see that Di's sex was opening and becoming wetter. That was one advantage of shaving her pussy. As on her backside, the blows stung but were not hard enough to be unpleasant to her. Nick knew this from having played this game with Di himself. Seeing her nipples harden and now having full view of her swelling, widening sex, Nick was sure that Di was somehow a party to the proceedings. Nick reasoned that if she didn't feel threatened there must be no danger to them, even though he had no idea of what was going on.

When Di was obviously fully aroused her mask was removed. The look on her face was one of unbridled lust. The man of the pair tied the woman's hood back so her mouth was exposed and tied Di's legs apart. He put the chain that was attached to the woman's neck between Di's legs and pulled so the woman had to get down on her knees. He then pulled the woman's face into Di's pussy and she proceeded to lick and tongue Di's vulva and clitoris. The man began to suck Di's nipples. Nick knew that Di had fantasized about stuff like this and now wondered if Di really enjoyed it like she did in her fantasies. As if in answer to his thoughts she began to climax.

"Oh my god!" she gasped as her body began to shudder. "Eat it, eat it, yeah right there, lick it hard, tongue fuck me!" Orgasms swept over her.

In spite of himself Nick's penis began to swell uncontrollably.

Having brought Di to orgasm the woman now said "Ok, bitch, now it's my turn."

They took Di down from the hook and took off the handcuffs. While the man held her on her back the woman straddled her face, and using the chains attached to her labia pulled them apart and rubbed her glistening sex all over Di's face and mouth.

"Your going to eat this cunt, bitch" said the woman.

"Oh, yes!" cried Di. "Show me how to do it. You've got to let me taste it."

Nick was surprised. Fantasizing is one thing but actually doing it is something else. His wife's eagerness was disquieting to Nick until he began thinking about his wife with other women while he actively participated. And he would love it with this strange woman.

As the woman rolled on her back Di was up and burying her face in her hot sex.

"Easy, Baby," said the woman, "You've got to pace yourself. First take off my boots and lick my feet. Yes, like that. Oh, yeah, suck my toes."

Nick could see that Di was really getting into it, the way she was eagerly obeying the woman's orders. And the way she was now licking and sucking the woman's legs and thighs, working her way up, Nick knew she couldn't wait to taste her sex again.

"God, Di, you make me want your tongue so bad. Take the rings out of my pussy lips and give it to me! Give it to me!" And Di was back, furiously licking and sucking the woman's wet labia and quivering clitoris.

Being on her hands and knees now, Di's sex was fully exposed. The next thing Nick knew the man had his face buried in Di's widening wetness.

Nick sat helpless with a huge hard on, watching his wife and these masked strangers sucking and probing each other to orgasm after orgasm. Soon Di was lusting after the man's stiff organ.

"Let me suck your husband off" Di begged, swallowing his whole dick while the woman held Di's head and helped the man fuck her face.

Nick could only watch bug-eyed.

Soon Di was on her back, legs spread wide, begging to be fucked.

To Bobbie she pleaded "Please let your husband fuck me."

He rolled on his back with his swollen member pointing to the ceiling. Facing Nick with her back to the man she straddled him and slowly slid down on him all the way to the hilt. Leaning back Di smiled at Nick. She exposed her clit and the woman began licking it while her husband worked himself in and out of her hot, wet hole. Soon Di reached another explosive orgasm bringing the man to his. Di's vagina was clutching and releasing uncontrollably. The man's cum pumped from it with every contraction. It was too much for Nick. Without ever touching himself he exploded, shooting cum over himself, the chair, and the carpet. "You'll pay for that, Nicky," said the woman in the hood.

With that they untied Nick and handcuffed him to the hook Di had recently occupied. By now Nick was into the scene and complied without resistance. The hooded woman then proceeded to give Nick the same treatment with the riding crop she had just given to Di. Over his shoulder Nick could see the hooded man on the bed with Di. His mask was tied up so he could kiss her and suck her breasts. She was fondling his balls and stroking his penis with a look of rapture on her face. In spite of seeing his wife doing this and in spite of having just come extemporaneously, Nick found his penis beginning to swell again. And the sting of the whipping was sublime.

In the background Nick heard his wife pleading with the man to fuck her again.

"I can't do it" he said "unless you can suck me hard again."

With that Nick started hearing sucking, slurping sounds accompanied by moans of ecstasy.

The woman soon released Nick and ordered him to start licking her thighs and to keep licking until he had reached her shaved vagina. Nick went to his hands and knees and began to comply. As he worked at his task he looked to the bed. His wife was still sucking the man's swelling manhood as she watched Nick at his task. This spurred Nick to work with redoubled effort. As Nick reached the woman's shaved slit he heard Di speak to the hooded stranger.

"Look" she said "I've sucked it hard again. Do me with it one more time so my husband can watch."

By now the woman he was eating began to stroke Nick's engorged penis.

At this point the woman's husband looked up from doing Di and said to Nick "My wife's hot for your cock, Nick. Don't take any more crap from her. Grab those chains to her tits and pull her to the floor and fuck her. Or make her suck you off. Or both. Man, she loves it all. And your old lady loves it all, too, motherfucker. Listen to her beggin' for more of my dick."

All Nick heard was his wife's deep moans of "Oh, yeah, please, stick it to me, fuck that pussy" as the man turned back to her, doubling the pace of his thrusts into her seemingly insatiable sex.

Taking the man's advice, Nick tugged tentatively at the chains attached to the woman's nipples. He got an immediate reaction.

"Ooooh, yes" she said "Pull me to you by my nipples. I'll do anything you like."

"Pull those pussy lips apart and mount my prick" Nick said.

"With pleasure. I've wanted you for ever so long, Nick."

This puzzled Nick. He must have known her. Who was she?

With that she mounted Nick, grabbed his hardness, and guided him into her lusting cunt.

"Do him good, Honey. Do him real good and I'll sell you off to everybody I can at the slave auction at Saturday's party" said the hooded man.

This cryptic message seemed to stimulate the woman extremely and she proceeded to give Nick the best sex he had experienced, with her pussy seeming to stroke and clutch and grip his cock like a hand. It had obviously been well trained in the art of sex. And Nick heard his wife whisper to the man, "Please make me a sex slave, too. Please!" causing Nick to pump Bobbie's pussy full.

When they all had been sated by this orgiastic sex, the man and woman removed their hoods.

"Bobbie! Jack! It's you! What the hell are doing here? What's this all about?."

With that Di explained her plan to Nick.

"You aren't mad at me for my little trick are you, Honey?" Di asked. "When I found out Bobbie and Jack were into kinky sex and had had fantasies about you and I, I just couldn't resist doing this. Especially when I remembered some of the fantasies you had had about Bobbie."

"Mad? How could I be mad? I've been trying to think of something to do for you, but you beat me to it. What a night." When their guests had left Nick and Di discussed the two incidents that they had indulged themselves in.

"Do you mind doing these kinds of things, Nicky?" Di asked. "I know they really excite me, but I don't want to make you jealous."

"Hey, Baby, this is just what I need to keep my libido up with yours. And we can have variety and not have to sneak around on each other to get it. I think it's great, Di."

"Well if it's all right with you, Nick, I really dig it. And I've been thinking. Since the excitement of the event seems to wear thin in about a month, I think we should arrange one of them about once a month." "Great idea, Di. I know. Let's set aside the first week of each month for an event. We'll do it any time during that week, but it will be a surprise. You won't know when it's coming and you won't know what it is, so you'll have to be prepared for it at any time."

"What a great idea!" exclaimed Di. "I'm getting wet all over again just thinking about it. Come over here and let me tell you how good Jack was. Did you see how big his prick was? I loved watching your cock grow as he fucked me."

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Nick Watches Di Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds