Nicole's Secret

I reached between us and unsnapped her jeans with my right hand. She moaned in my mouth as I slipped under her top and ran my palm over her baby-smooth belly. How that belly had given me fits over the years. And I was finally touching it the way I'd always wanted to touch it. Like it belonged to me.

She felt so soft and so warm. I ran both of my hands up her sides along her rib-cage and bra, over her shoulder blades and under her armpits pulling her face hard into mine. I told her I was going to fuck her and she didn't seem to have any problem with that at all. My sister's soft loving kisses sent electric jolts into my pants, and strange butterflies in my stomach. I pressed my raging crotch against hers. I could feel her heat through our jeans, our heaving chests pinned together.

Nicole placed her hands on my shoulders, pushed herself off of me, and stumbled over to the dresser to nonchalantly kick off her shoes and pull her socks off with her toes. Once bare-footed, she hooked her thumbs into her jeans and panties and pushed them down past her knees, wiggling free one leg at a time. My heart pounded, and I fought to stay calm amidst the sirens that hit me like a truck. She stood there with her feet apart, her naked bush bared before my eyes, and casually peeled her top over her head, shaking out her thick mane and reaching for the straps of her bra.

"Wanna be my boyfriend tonight, Tommy?"

I couldn't answer. I could no more speak than fly.

Nicole neatly laid her bra on the dresser and brushed her hair behind her ears, "I want you to go easy on me," she said, "I know we've both wanted to do this for a long time, but I want it to be nice."

My sweatshirt quickly came off as I boldly stepped over to her and roughly pulled her nude quivering body against me. With one arm around her slim waist and my other hand cupping her baby-soft buns, I picked up and carried my sister back to the bed and fell on top of her, trapping her against the soft quilted bedspread. We were both vibrating with nervous excitement as we slowly rolled back and forth, engaging in long, sloppy tongue-kisses. My big sister's soft hands rubbed and caressed my chest muscles and gently pinched and tugged on my nipples. "Take off your pants," she said, giving me a playful jab to the ribs.

As I stood beside the bed frantically kicking off my shoes and socks and peeling off my jeans, Nicole propped herself up on her elbows. My raging penis poked my boxers out in the front, and as I crawled over my sister, she calmly unbuttoned the fly. She deliberately reached her whole hand in, and fished my stiff rod through the fly, giving it a firm squeeze. Her other hand found it's way up into the leg of the boxers from behind, I felt finger-tips lightly running along the crack of my ass.

"I'm going to explode," I warned her. "I'm a little drunk and a little high, and I swear to God, I've never been so turned on, Nicole." With that, she got up on her knees facing me on the bed and pulled my face into hers, frenching me, while she continued to grip my cock with her right hand, her thumb circling the end of it.

"Why don't we do a little sixty-nine?" she nearly sang, "I love sixty-nining."

My sister gently pushed me on to my back and straddled my face. Her musky scent was inches above me as she lowered her head and placed my cock right into her hot, wet mouth. My legs stiffened as she quite nearly sucked the life out of me.

The feel of her lips, her tongue, her teeth, her hot breath - it was all too much. I gasped outloud with sweet agony as my loins violently erupted, shooting gobs of come into Nicole's throat. I lay there jerking and trembling as she drank from me, milking me. Using her fist, she gulped down all I had and siphoned for more.

"You're still hard as a rock," she declared, tonguing the hole. I was surprised I hadn't died of a heart attack at that point.

I lifted my head and lovingly kissed her puss. My rough calloused fingers dug into her cheeks as I ran my tongue along the inside of her creamy-smooth thighs. Nicole lowered her bush onto my bearded mouth, and I began licking her like an ice cream cone, starting at the top of her hooded clit to the bottom of her slippery love-hole. She gasped with every long swipe along her sweet pussy, and I lapped away like a Rottweiler, digging my tongue in deeper with every pass.

"Oh, lick it, Tommy!" she whispered, "Lick it, you nasty boy!"

I mashed my face into her, and drove my tongue as far into her vagina as I could, wiggling it, circling it, and rubbing my nose in it. Her pussy juice was all over my mustache and beard as I relentlessly lapped away, rolling her onto her back and hugging her hips with my two big arms. I covered her pussy with my hot, breathing mouth and sucked on her clit, humming a deep resonant growl, feeling her shivers, hearing her cries. My sister was feverishly stroking my cock, keeping me hard and as I continued to work on her, every reaction driving me on. I crawled around the bed and ducked my head under her leg, laying between her knees and working on her pussy. Nicole dug her nails into my scalp, pulling me tighter, bucking her hips, fucking my face, throwing her head back and crying out loud.

"Oh, God!" she hollered, "Tommy I need you to fuck me now! I want you to fuck me."

I continued to lap away hungrily, despite her demands. I began to hum intensely, vibrating her lower region and rubbing my face and nose in a circle. I felt Nicole's whole body shudder when I ran my tongue up her groove and flicked at her clit with the soft tip of my tongue. All she could do was lie there, shaking and screaming while I feasted on her wet little puss.

"Tommy," she cried out, "Now, Tommy!"

I slowly moved up higher, my upper body right above hers, and firmly pinned her elbows to the pillows above her head. Nicole was as relaxed and docile as a rag-doll beneath me. I bent my head down and placed my mouth over her right breast, trying hard to take all of it inside. She moaned while I slurped on one, and then the other. My sister was trapped on the bed beneath me, sweaty and naked. With one long stroke, I pushed my steel rod in to the hilt, causing her to yelp with surprise. We were a perfect fit as the tip of me slammed into the limits of her. I began sliding in and out of her gushing, velvety love-hole, still pinning her there.

"Holy fuck," was all she could say, but she made up for her lack of vocabulary by repeating it over and over. I loosened my grip and laid my belly against hers, and her freed arms instantly twined around my shoulders, hugging me tightly while I fucked into her with short little jabs. My face was buried in the intoxicating fragrance of her lush hair. My arms cradled her heaving chest against me, and I could feel her juices soaking the hair on my scrotum as I picked up speed.

"Yeah, that's it Tommy," she panted, jamming her heel into my buns, "Fuck me nice and fast." I quickened to a furious pace, Nicole's long wail trembled as I jackhammered her into the mattress. I paused shortly, and took it to her again, dribbling her ass like a basketball on the firm hotel bed. Nicole alternated between clutching my hair, and falling helplessly limp, her lungs laboring for breath.

She gave me soft kisses on my face, my neck, my closed eyes. I felt her knees slide up around my rib-cage, inviting me deeper, whispering "Fuck me fuck me fuck me" She rubbed her nose on mine and her lips smacked and tasted me while her loving hands swept circles on my back.

"I wanna fuck you in the ass," I grunted. I threw Nicole's legs over my shoulders and gripped her tiny wrists alongside of her. Her eyes widened as I pulled my big, slippery cock out of her and nudged it's head between her buns.

"I've never done this before," she murmured, and suddenly the limp rag doll disappeared.

I didn't say a word. Nicole breathed in deeply as I gently pushed against the entrance. I watched her reaction intently. She flinched once, but didn't ask me to stop. After a moment, she unclenched and relaxed, closing her eyes and allowing the slick head of my penis to pop inside.

"Okay?" I asked. Nicole winced a little and nodded her approval. Sweat was dripping off of my face, onto her chest. I applied more pressure and slowly pushed myself all the way into my sister, pressing my wet balls against her buns.

"Oh my God," she half-screamed, wiggling and arching to adjust to my swift intrusion. "Take it easy, Tommy!"

I just held myself there for a minute, Nicole's ass clenching tightly around my throbbing cock. I let go of her wrists, brushed her faced reassuringly, and slipped my hand behind her lovely neck. I gave her a series of soft kisses on the mouth while I slowly eased myself in and out of her. There I was on a hotel bed, butt-fucking my big sister, face-to-face. Nothing could have been more nasty, more wicked, more sordid, more perfect.

I grunted lasciviously as I accentuated my long deliberate penetrations with little intermittent jabs. Nicole surprised me with a stinging slap to my ass, and then another, and another. She ended each smack with a circular rub, each time her fingertips inched a little further into my crack.

"Come on, if you're gonna fuck my ass, then fuck my ass." She tried to sound tough as nails, but nearly whimpered. "Make it hard and good, Tommy. I'll make it hard and good back."

Her hand quit slapping and her soft fingertips settled on my asshole, rubbing in a frenzied motion and causing me to buck. When Nicole gently probed her middle finger in a little, those sirens in my head went off again. Control flew out the window - I was soon slapping violently into her at a fevered pitch. I reached down to rub her soaking wet clit as we screamed in unison - thundering waves of orgasm shot through our naughty, naked bodies, I jerked and convulsed as I came hard into my sister.

Running out of steam, the locomotive came to rest, and I collapsed beside her on the bed, both of us panting and wrestling with what we'd just done. We silently stared at the ceiling for a long time, neither of us knowing quite what to say.

Sometimes, silence is all thats left to share.

Needless to say, Nicole didn't drive home that night or get her own room. We showered together, got dressed, and found ourselves back down in the lounge, dancing the wee hours of that eventful night away.

"Oh, look," I said, "there's that guy again."

Nicole laughed, and gave me a long, loving kiss.

I think we fooled him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 43 milliseconds