Night and Day

Of all the men who deserved you, deserved to have you and hold you – it should have been me. We are two halves of a whole," he breathed in a sigh of relief.

"Adrian, please. Stop."

"And now my question, and then nothing more."

Oriana stared at him sure he was insane. Why his heart rendering speech? What was the purpose of baring his soul to her? The pain and the torment of never being. Why was he doing this?

"Do you love me as much as I love you?"

She shook her head. "No, Adrian. I'm not going to answer. It will just bring us pain."

"You must."

She shook her head.

"Oriana, do you love me?"

Her violet eyes filled with tears as she looked at him then she turned away. She began to run but her long skirts impeded the escape.

He caught up with her easily and grabbed her by the waist pulling her down into the earth among the almond tree blossoms.

She struggled underneath him but he held her tightly straddling her slim hips.

"Tell me."

The world was becoming dark as the eclipse started.

"You know I do." She whispered to him.

"Say it."

"I love you, Adrian."

He bent low toward her and covered her lips with his. It was the sweetest kiss – filled with longing and long hidden love. It was a kiss filled with regret and bitterness but also friendship.

Her muffled cries forced him to break the kiss as she cried, "Adrian stop this. I can't cause you any pain."

"There's no pain, Oriana. There's no pain during the eclipse. It's only you and me."

He came to a sitting position pulling her onto his lap.

His mouth touched hers again and again until she sighed and moved her arms around his neck.

"More, Adrian. More. Don't ever let me go."

She arched into him as he began to shed his clothes while he stripped her.

"Oriana. There is only you now. There will never be another for me," he said.

He moved her onto their discarded clothes and began to kiss her body.

He moved along her legs, belly, breasts and neck loving her and adoring her.

He had always imagined her like this but had never imagined the small cries of pleasure that would come from her throat.

"Oh Adrian," she breathed out.

She spread her legs for him as his mouth found her warm and wet, ready for him.

"Please." She begged him, not ashamed of her need and desire for him.

He guided himself into her as she widened her legs to accept him.

He paused before he entered her and looked down at her flushed face.

He eased himself into her and then pushed into her body breaking her thin barrier as he went.

She cried once but he gathered her into his arms whispering words of love and affection.

She moved her legs around his waist and together they moved as one.

Oriana felt her body expand to accept the intrusion and the feeling of being invaded was also a feeling of completion.

Adrian could only hold back so much as he felt the incredible tightness and warmth of her virginal body. Too early he began to climax spilling all of himself inside the woman he loved.

They remained entwined together underneath the almond trees with the pink blossoms scattered all around them.

***************************

Jaya and Vinn watched the lovers' consummation.

"The others aren't going to like this one bit," Jaya told him, ruffling her fingers through her blue hair.

Vinn was the quiet one with glasses and a matter-of-fact attitude.

"No they aren't," he mused. "Especially since it changes everything."

Jaya threw one last glance at the loves and then turned back to her companion.

"Come on. Let's go tell the others."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Night and Day
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 508 milliseconds