• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Night Class Ch. 04

Night Class Ch. 04

Chapter 4: A Holiday

Allison wasn't sure what to expect when spending a holiday with Bill. She had listened intently to all he told her, yet couldn't remember him mentioning family or even close friends to share a special day.

She was up early, anxious to get ready and start the day, their day! She showered and primped, wanting to look perfect. After drying her curls, she pulled her hair up on her head in a loose bun, with tendrils framing her face. She wore her lovely heart earrings that Bill had given her, loving the idea of having his gift so near to her. Again, she selected her clothing with care.

First, her lingerie. God, she loved that word! Her hands reached toward the red lacy demi-bra that she had never worn. As she fastened the single hook, she saw her breasts become fuller and more voluptuous. The matching panties were bikini, covering her tight bottom and just above her curlies. Walking around her bedroom, she felt very sexy and womanly.

She decided on black wool slacks with a soft red knit sweater which fit her curves nicely. Ally wasn't sure what Bill had planned and didn't want to be overdressed. This seemed just right.

She made her bed and straightened her room, listening for his footsteps on the stairs, almost holding her breath in anticipation. She paced her apartment, her beloved home, waiting for his knock on the door, wondering if he had changed his mind or come to his senses. She sat down in her favorite overstuffed chair and called her family to wish them Happy Thanksgiving. When she heard her mom's voice, she was tempted to tell her about Bill, but decided not to jinx it. She thought she would keep him in her heart for now. There would be time enough for telling everyone later. In the background, she could hear the family busily preparing, the high-pitched voices of the kids as they fought over the remote control, the murmur of her siblings and their spouses as they sat around the kitchen table watching the turkey get stuffed. Suddenly, she was incredibly homesick and wished she could have gone home for the weekend to be with all of them. After talking with everyone, she sadly hung up the receiver and felt a tear sliding down her cheek. "Stop it, Ally! You wanted to be grown up and on your own! Now you are. This is what grown up means!"

As she talked to herself, the doorbell rang. Ally's heart leapt in her chest and she smiled to herself. "Yes, this is what grown up means!"

By the time she opened the door to see Bill's happy face, her sadness was gone, replaced by the womanly joy of spending a day with a loving man, a man who had become a part of her heart.

His eyes lit with the sight of her. He had been thinking of her since they had said goodnight. Several times during the evening and night, he had reached for the phone, just to say hello or see what she was doing. She had grown so important to him, and he liked the way it felt. He was pleased to see the way she was dressed. He hadn't told her his plans, hoping they would be ok with her. He was dressed in dark grey Dockers with a blue sweater that made his eyes glow.

It was a perfect day, the sun was shining and the air was crisp. He took her hand and led her down the stairs to his car, helping into the passenger seat. Once inside, he leaned to her and took her face into his hands, holding her close and kissing her full lips. He had been thinking about that since they said goodnight, and he couldn't wait another minute.

As they drove away, they began chatting about the day and sharing Thanksgiving memories from years before. She told him about her family and the call this morning, giving him detailed description of each member. He could almost see them, hear them as she spoke. The smile on her face told him how important her family was to her and he wondered why she wasn't with them today. She went on to tell him that the night class had kept her in town, and then her broken car, and... Now, she blushed. Bill pulled into a parking space and turned to look at her, her lovely cheeks stained red with embarrassment.

"Don't you know you can tell me anything?" he asked. "So, tell me, now.....?"

She looked at him, her eyes bright, and murmured, "Now, YOU!" I didn't want to leave you, I wanted to spend the holiday with you, so I did."

Bill smiled. He beamed. His eyes lit up from inside and he glowed. "Yes, I feel the same way, Allison. I wanted to be with you today too. It was very important to me."

He opened his door and went around to help Ally out. Holding her hand, he led her up the sidewalk, toward a building. She was so overwhelmed by his declaration, she didn't even look around or take in her surroundings. He stopped outside the door, holding her in his arms and kissing her tenderly. "I am smitten by you, Allison, and I am so happy you feel the same. Now, come share my world!"

He held open the door and she entered a large room, filled with people of all ages. They were sitting together playing cards, gathered around a piano,or watching the parade on television. Several noticed Bill as soon as he walked in and called to him. A few walked over to hug him, pat his back. All seemed to notice Ally and looked at her with interest. Bill introduced her to his friends. He knew them all. For some, he seemed to have special affection. But he apparently liked them all. They were taken around the room, introduced to family members also visiting the residents today.

They sat with a particularly lively group, and joined a game of Spades, playing partners against Ethel and Bert. Ally had a blast. The game was fast-paced and cut throat, but Bill was always there to help her. She hadn't played since college and was rusty, but her skills came back to her and she and Bill finished the game as winners. He jumped up and hugged her, pulling her close, his face near hers. The room went silent as Bill kissed her. Ally felt as if she had come to spend the day with his family and he was the favorite child and she had to pass inspection. Everyone in the room looked at Bill with love and respect. The rest of the morning was spent visiting various residents. They seemed so proud of Bill and wanted to share stories of his kindness with her. They were trying to impress her, as if she wasn't falling in love with him more every moment.

It seemed moments later that lunch was served. She and Bill assisted Ethel and Bert to the dining room, sitting at their table. He seemed to know what each needed, aiding them with a knife or handing them a roll before they asked. The lunch was pleasant and Ally learned so many things about Bill, making him even more special in her mind. During the meal, he frequently reached for her hand, or touched her arm, once even feeding her a bite of his roll.

The afternoon ended too soon. She found herself promising to come back, to take Ethel shopping and to go to Bingo with Bert. She liked these people, this family of Bill's. She circled the living room, receiving hugs and kisses. She knew she had a new family, one she would visit again soon.

They left the building, the sky already growing dark. Ally shivered slightly, the air had turned cold. Bill wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close to his heat and she happily fit against him.

In the car, he asked if she wanted to go anywhere else. "I want to be with you, Sir. I am deliriously in like with you," she murmured. He pulled her to him for one deep kiss and then started the car. He drove directly to her apartment, walking up the steps with her, his arm around her waist. She handed him her keys, and watched the first male to ever unlock her door, open it and walk inside.

She followed him, nearly bumping into him in the darkness. His hands came out to balance her, to hold her, to bring her close. His mouth found hers and he kissed her with all the longing he had felt this day. Her mouth was lovely. Full, soft lips, expressive and enterprising. He wondered who had taught her to kiss so well, and mourned that it wasn't him. He wished he could have been the one to teach her so many things, but knew that was unlikely. Still, it didn't matter. He was here and she was in his arms and he was falling in love with her.

They walked together around the living room, lighting candles and starting the cds. They settled on the couch, beside each other, their bodies in contact as much as possible. Then she reached for him and kissed him. Her mouth covered his, her tongue slipped inside his lips, tentatively touching him, feeling the jolt that passed through him. His hands slipped into her long curls, wrapping them around his fingers, holding her near him. She turned on the sofa, so now she was facing him, her arms around his neck, his arms around her back. He held her firmly, safely, and she was as secure as she had ever been. His mouth sought her eyes, kissing the closed lids, feeling how perfectly his lips fit there. His lips traveled down her nose, along her cheeks, fitting once again in the tiny curve between her lower lip and her chin. She was so delicious. She looked into his beautiful eyes and seemed to melt against him, into him. She fit into his arms as if made to be there. His mouth found the curve of her neck and feasted there, kissing and licking her soft, warm skin. Without thinking, Ally relaxed totally, small moans emitting from her throat. She had never been this far before, but she knew that it was right, that Bill was the man she wanted to join on this journey. His hands slid under her sweater, finding her warm, smooth skin, learning the texture and contours. Her breath was coming faster and she wanted more, but didn't know how to ask or how to give. He was kissing her again, as if he could dwell on her mouth forever. During a small pause, she slipped her finger against his lips. "Bill, I have to tell you something," she quietly said.

Sensing this was important, he pulled back, settling her comfortably on his lap, but not temptingly close. She looked so sad, so concerned, he wished he could take all her worries away. His mind was running rampant with thoughts about her confession. He knew she couldn't tell him anything that would change his feelings for her, but he felt so sad that she thought it might.

She haltingly told him the story of Jacob, how they met and how the relationship had grown, even about the wedding plans they had begun making. She told him how Jacob had left her, how his interest in her waned and he walked away with someone else. He waited for the "big" confession, something sexual, he was sure. But there was none. When she finished talking, he looked into her face and saw what made her afraid. She thought he wouldn't want her if he knew she was inexperienced! God, this was wonderful. He pulled her close again and devoured her sweet mouth. He kissed her with all the joy in his heart. What a problem! He was in love with a girl who would be his, heart and soul, forever. And she perceived it as a problem! He smilingly looked into her adorable face, kissing her everywhere while trying to reassure her that waiting was wonderful, waiting pleased him. "We will go at your pace, my sweet baby, I won't rush you. Did I mention that I am so grateful for you?"

Now, Allison could relax. Bill knew her secret and was not concerned. She could feel her heart swelling to accomodate this new fact. Their kisses contained new ardor. She met his lips with passion, pressing against him, wanting to be with him and knowing now that she would. For all this, she was thankful.

TO BE CONTINUED....

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Night Class Ch. 04

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 96 milliseconds