Nights with Nina

I sat on the end of the bed (my knees had had enough kneeling for one evening) and, for a few minutes we just sat in silence, grinning, facing each other, and sipping our grappa. And then I decided it was time to go for orgasm number three.

'In deference to my knees,' I said, 'I think I shall need you to stand up.'

Nina raised her eyebrows but placed her glass on the side table and got to her feet.

'And turn around,' I said.

She turned around.

'Oh, and I shall need to remove my trousers.'

'I rather hoped that you would,' Nina said.

'Perhaps if you were to lean forward,' I said – once I had removed my trousers and freed my half-hard cock.

Nina spread her feet slightly, leaned forward, and placed her hands on the arms of the chair. 'Like this?'

'Perfect,' I said. 'Yes, perfect.' And I carefully lifted her full skirt so that it rested on her lower back, clear of her perfectly-delicious arse. 'Perfect.'

Three or four judicious pumps, and my cock was ready to sample the lubricious qualities of Nina's plump and glistening vulva.

'Oh, yes,' she said.

'On second thoughts, maybe I'll go and see what's on telly,' I said.

'Bastard!'

'Or maybe I could do that later,' I said, as I ran the head of my cock the length of her slippery vulva one more time.

I couldn't help feeling that the scene in front of me would have made a beautiful photograph: Nina's elegantly-shaped arse; her buttocks parted just enough to reveal her pouting pussy and her pinkish rosebud; and my now-hard cock glistening with Nina's juices. I could imagine such a photograph commanding pride of place on a thousand Tumblr sites, encouraging men and women the world over to 'do their best'. But my phone was in my jacket pocket. And my jacket was out in the kitchen. Oh, well.

I parted her warm, wet nether lips, placed the head of my cock at the entrance to her waiting tunnel, and pushed. Well, I say that I pushed; in reality, we both pushed. I pushed forward and Nina pushed back.

'Oh, fuck, yes!' she said.

For several minutes, I plunged Nina's depths, slowly and deliberately. And each time my cock reappeared from within, it glistened more than the last time. Then I gently slipped my thumb in beside my cock so that it too became coated in Nina's slippery juices.

'What took you so long?' she asked, as I began to massage her rosebud with the ball of my now-juice-coated digit.

'Patience, girl,' I said. 'All good things come to those who wait.' But it was probably past the point at which Nina was going to exercise patience. We had reached the point in the evening at which Nina wanted it now. Now, now, now – if not sooner.

I plunged her depths one more time and then withdrew my cock and placed it at the entrance to her lubricated arsehole. And once again we both pushed.

'Oh, fuck, yes!' she said again. 'Yes! Yes! Yes!'

Nina's third orgasm for the evening was the works: there were giggles, squeals, grunts, and shudders. I would not have been surprised if we had had a visit from a council noise control officer. It was, after all, getting on for eleven o'clock by then.

'You OK?' I asked.

'I will be,' she said, collapsing onto the bed.

But, within 20 minutes or so, the rosy glow had worn off and she was once again slipping into her customary post-coital grumpiness. I tried to cheer her up, but my efforts seemed to be making her worse. Suddenly we were arguing about ... well, nothing. 'Maybe I should go,' I suggested.

'If you want to. Up to you,' she said. 'I think I need to get some sleep.'

The following morning, she sent me an email.

Thanks for dinner. It was delightful. And sorry if I got a little grumpy. I think I must have been a bit overtired. I have a lot going on at the moment. I'm in Milan all next week. I'll call you went I get back. – N xx

She didn't call me – well, not for a couple of weeks anyway. And when she did finally call, I was just about to board a flight for Miami.

'Holiday?' she said.

'No. Work. More conference rooms, hotel rooms that look just like the last one, and more listening to people who aren't really sure what they want to say – or why they want to say it.'

'Sounds fun,' she said.

It was another couple of months before Nina and I next made contact.

'You know that thing you said about finding the future? And someone someone trusts suggesting that the second someone should talk to you?'

'It rings a bell,' I said.

'Well, I have someone I think you should talk to. Or, at least, they should talk to you.'

'OK,' I said.

'Maybe we could meet for a drink? Chateau Royal? Tomorrow? Say 6:30?'

'Will it just be you and me?'

'And Charles and Megan.'

'What do I need to know?' I asked.

'I'll let them tell you. It's ... probably easier.'

'I'll be there,' I said.

Surprisingly – or perhaps I shouldn't say surprisingly – Charles and Megan were perfect OTH clients. Nina had clearly understood where OTH fitted into the grand scheme of things. Charles, Megan, and I agreed to meet for a more 'formal' discussion the following week.

'Do you think you can help them?' Nina asked when they had gone.

'Yeah. I think so.'

'Good. I think they've got a really good business. But it just needs to be about ten times the size. Well, that's what I think, anyway.'

I nodded. 'You might be right. So,' I said, 'how are you?'

'Busy. I bought a new flat.'

'Oh?'

'Yes. It has an extra bedroom and bathroom. Oh, and a small courtyard.'

'Sounds nice. When do you move?'

'I already have,' Nina said. 'I moved in last weekend.'

'Gosh. You don't muck about, do you? I thought these things were supposed to take months and months.'

'You should come and have a look,' Nina said. 'It's just around the corner. A three-minute walk.'

Nina made a little sign in the direction of the porter's desk and, less than a minute later, a chap arrived with our coats.

'Oh. Are we going now?' I asked.

'It's as good a time as any,' Nina said.

The flat was indeed only a three-minute walk away. And it was very nice. Like her previous flat, it was decorated in the manner of a suite at a five-star hotel. Even the kitchen was hideaway everything and sensor-controlled lighting.

'Very nice,' I said. 'Very nice indeed.'

She gave me a tour – kitchen, sitting room, second bedroom. And then we moved on to her room.

'Again ... very nice,' I said.

Nina smiled. 'Are you ready?'

'Ready?'

She hitched up her skirt, lowered her knickers, and stepped out of them. 'I think you'll find that I am,' she said, taking my hand and placing it on her already-slick vulva.

'So it would seem,' I said.

As I walked her backwards towards the wall, Nina undid my belt and lowered my zip. It didn't take long for my cock to come to attention. In fact nothing took long. Wham, bam, and thank you, ma'am – up against the wall.

'That's better,' Nina said. 'I've been looking forward to that all day.'

In a funny sort of way, I think that Nina knew that it was the last time that she and I would do it together. 'You know ... we could have been a couple,' she said, as I reorganised my trousers. 'Maybe even Mr and Mrs.'

'Just as long as we only met up for supper and sex,' I suggested.

She nodded, sadly. 'Yes, I know I can be difficult,' she said. 'I realise that. But maybe with time ...?

I just smiled.

'No. I suppose you're right,' she said. 'It's a pity though. We do the sex part so well.'

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 74 milliseconds