Nights With Sable Ch. 02

A wavering blue light hit my ceiling. I looked to my right and found a blue aquarium taking up my whole wall, but in front of the tank filled with clown fish and jellyfish, layed a silhoutte on the other side of my bed.

"Hey, handsome," a sultry voice oozed from her lips. My lips quickly curled up into a dumb smile.

"Hey, gorgeous."

"I've been thinking about you all day."

Can a subconscious do that? "I've been thinking about you, too." I scooted closer to her, which she mimicked. Up close, I had a better view of her. Those same hazel eyes met mine. Even still, those cute little specks of coffee on her face presented themselves. Those hips – which presented themselves nicely as she layed on her side – still held the curve that was forever imprinted in my mind.

She layed on her back and presented herself to me, hair sprawling out over my pillows. Upon looking down, I was surprised that she no longer had her dress on. In fact, she had nothing on at all. Proud breasts jutted out with dark pink nipples, separating only the slightest amount from gravity's effect. Her tummy sunk slightly below her ribs, marred only by the smallest pouch. Even her little imperfections made her that much more perfect. Soft, milky thighs stretched out from curvy hips, forming legs that were definitely the highlight of her overall wonderous body.

My wandering eyes brought my boxers to a straining tent. I was surprised to find my mouth was watering, which was inflicted more by her girlish giggle. "Mm, if I get that effect every time you see me in a new body, I'm going to have to change my look every five minutes."

I wasted no time in sating my appetite. I dropped my boxers immediately and watched as she spread her legs with the most tantalizing look I had ever seen. Her eyes went from supremely deep to stunningly sexy – it looked like she may have changed them to look a bit like cat eyes.

"I've been waiting for this all day," she admitted. I fell into her open legs and quickly found her lips. The world began to swim around us, and the softness of her lips began to hypnotize me once again. My shaft laid throbbing at the base of her stomach while my hands reached up to cover the perfect roundness of her tits. Those soft, strong thighs lifted to entrap me, pressing around my sides. She moaned the kiss as it deepened, sending my mind swimming in lust.

This is what I'm supposed to do with my lust. This is where I belong.

I trailed my lips down to her chin, then dove into her neck. She tilted her head to the other side, revealing elegent cords of muscle and a visible pulse covered by almost alabaster skin. I wrapped my lips around the side of her neck and suckled gently, drawing a quiet gasp out of her and a tightening of her thighs around me. I trailed my lips down over her collar bone, over rising flesh and eventually to a hardened nub that stiffened from my stimulation.

My eyes traveled up to hers. Even in the light's dark blue haze, I could see her eyes beginning to glaze over. I gently bit her nipple, which caused her chest to rise and that same glaze to be removed. I shot her a look while slipping my tongue to her other nipple, projecting through my eyes a confidence in venturing on the temple of her body. 'I know exactly what I'm doing to you.', I attempted to say through lowered eyes. 'Your body will be my wonderland.'

I released her boobs from my onslaught of kisses and sucks and began traveling down. It was now that she realized the intent of my journey. "W-wait!" She stuttered. "You don't do that! You never- Oh!"

I swiped her slit with the tip of my tongue, stopping her in her tracks and causing her eyes to close. My hands spread her pillowy thighs apart, and I began to lap and kiss below her mons. Her taste was delightful but not pungent; sweet but only in the natural way one kissing her nether region would find. Even better, the taste was unexpected – something I thought she would have modified for me. I pressed my wet tongue into her tight hole, which caused her to gasp. Her head pushed back into the pillow while the muscle of my mouth slithered inside her.

"Ohh, Scott!" She cried. I lifted my tongue and swiped the tip of it over the prize further up over her pussy. Her eyes shot open, and her thighs clenched around my head.

"Oh fuck! Right there!"

I dragged my tongue in tiny circles around the hood of her clit. Every time I slipped my tongue around her clit, her breathing stopped and her legs tightened around me. I was afraid she was going to pop my head off.

"S-stop!" She begged, her delightful chest now rising and falling with increased strength. "I need you. Now!"

I wasn't one to keep a lady waiting.

I climbed from under her legs and gently placed myself on top of her, head of my stiff member pressing softly against her opening. At first I thought to plow into her and fuck her silly, but looking into her eyes brought out a much stronger emotion out of me. She had this look of adoration I couldn't ignore. They were once again the windows to her soul – my soul – and they dug into me with something I had never seen in anyone's eyes before: Love. I wasn't sure what kind of love it was, but I know that my tasting her brought something insurmountable from within her.

"Make love to me," she whispered. My breath caught in my throat. I wasn't sure what it was, but I wanted to avoid whatever that meant. I tried thinking of anything other than the gorgeous woman under me at that moment – My stupid father, jokes about 'fucking yourself' to my subconscious, turkey sandwiches – anything to cover my insecurity about the ability to 'make love'.

Sable, however, had other plans. She grasped my hips, and with unbreakable eye contact, began lowering herself, trying her best to force me into her. The pleading in her eyes couldn't be ignored. I needed to make love to her, or I would forever be broken in this moment.

I pushed my hips forward, forcing myself into what felt too tight and too wet to be surreal. Knowing I had something to do with the scalding warmth beneath me spurred me into pushing further, sinking into her with her hips pressing into mine. She closed her eyes, and I soon followed. The absolute ecstacy that washed over me brought every particle of focus into that achingly slow push to completion.

My hips completely mashed against hers, and in the moment we paused, I felt her vagina forming to create the perfect grip around me. It was almost unfair how perfect she felt. To further add anguish to the personal dilemma of wondering how long I would last, she squeezed my dick inside of her, causing me to swell the slightest amount.

"God, Sable, you feel amazing..."

"Mmm, nowhere as good as you feel."

I began to slowly withdraw from her tight pussy, only to push back in once I had only an inch of me left in her. Bottoming out in her caused the perfect sensation to rend me breathless – every time I slid into her, the mold she created in herself squeezed around me and caused my hips to jolt. I had only pushed into her a few times, and already I felt my balls bubbling with lava waiting to be spewed.

My eyes opened and found hers peering into me. The gaze she caught me with was so strong that I had to stop. For that moment in time, our souls connected on a level I could never obtain with another person. The threads of our lives – separate but alligned so closely together – spun and wove something, like some sort of godly rope. Those hazel orbs absorbed me, and I absorbed her. A dire need to connect on a further level exploded from my heart, and I began to lightly thrust into the core of her very being.

Her slick walls clenched and shuddered around me, trying their best to fulfill her undeniable need to be filled up with my seed. With what felt like pure willpower, I held back the oncoming explosion from within, pressing and slapping my hips into hers which caused an increase of tempo in our love-making. I watched her eyes begin to glisten, which caused mine to do the same. Her eyes were filled with so much caring and desire that it almost scared me. The need to make her cum pushed me that much more.

Her hands found my shoulders, and without missing a beat she rolled on top of me, lifting her knees just enough so she could mount me with no problem. She took over with a steady pumping on my cock, continuously impaling and lifting herself on me, her hips slapping on mine and creating a loud echo in the room. Our eyes were still glued to each other's at first, but eventually, she began to succumb to her incoming orgasm. What was once a generally quiet session of fucking turned loud. She lifted herself on her hands and increased her pace, suddenly moaning and biting her lip to stifle any screams that threatened to rush out of her pretty lips.

"Ohhhh, fuck Scott! Please don't stop! Don't ever stop!"

The hunger within me prevented me from stopping. I placed my hands around her hips and squeezed, increasing the impact of her bouncing while I thrusted up to meet her halfway. I watched as her tits jiggled and clashed above me, which worsened by the fact she was forcing her boobs to grow from a decent C cup to a full and round D for my viewing pleasure. I smirked for a second, before focusing once again on pleasing her to the best of my ability.

"Ahhhhhhhh! I'm cumminnnnnngggg-"

She inhaled sharply, then lifted herself up by placing her hands on my shoulders. Her hips froze mid-air, and her mouth opened wide in a silent scream of absolute pleasure. I continued thrusting a few more times until I could no longer hold back torrent of cum building from my balls. I thrusted into her one final time and released every ounce of me into her, all while white sparks danced behind my clenched eyelids. My dick continued to jerk and spurt into her hot womb over and over while her pussy clenched and squeezed me, emptying me of every drop of sperm.

Her body went limp at the exact time mine did. Breath rushed in and out of our mouths, and our hearts bumped and thumped against each other through our rib cages. Even if we were completely separate in terms of worlds and origin of being, at that moment, I had never felt more human. She never felt more human, and it was beautiful in every way.

"Scott, that was absolutely amazing."

"Sable, you have no idea."

We shared a laugh inbetween our heavy breaths. My hands roamed over her back, her skin so soft and pleasing to touch. I didn't mind the sweat one bit.

The silence we shared was explicit. Eventually, though, my mind began to wander, much like my hands. An unpleasant thought corrupted the perfection of that moment.

"Sable?"

She lifted herself, but only enough to look down into my eyes.

"I don't want to wake up."

Her face was calm. The smile she put on for me was amazing in that blue light, but it couldn't wash away that feeling of dread. I turned to my left and looked at the clock. 7:18 AM. I don't even know why I looked at the clock, to be honest. I shook my head, and looked back up to Sable.

She was looking at the clock.

"Sable? What's wrong?"

I turned back to the clock.

7:18 AM.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 674 milliseconds