• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Nightshade Ch. 06

Nightshade Ch. 06

Lightning flashed overhead. The armies of House Nacros and House Zaarghast clashed on an open field of battle. Ravenshadow was personally present in the field on the side of his ally Nacros. House Nightshade's army was elsewhere, awaiting word of a second attack from their enemies. Ravenshadow had come as a deterrent to any demons the enemy might have. So far he had been fighting Zaarghast knights but that didn't mean they didn't have any tricks up their sleeve.

Ravenshadow ripped out the throat of an opposing knight with his dragon-like claws. There was always more to replace those that were killed on the battlefield. That was the problem with this war having been in the making for such a long time. Armies had been built up over and over through the centuries all in preparation of this war. Now that it had come there was nothing to stop anyone from committing as much resources as they could to the battles.

The fighting had not progressed in a straight line that maintained formation. It never worked that way. As such, Ravenshadow found himself isolated and surrounded by Zaarghast knights. He held his right hand out as if he were holding a sword. His left hand moved from just above his right and out to the full extent of his armspan. The result was the creation of a sword that was entirely composed of magical energy; dark purple light surrounded by a black energy pulse. One knight came forward first to face the demigod.

He swung in a backhanded blow but wasn't fast enough. Ravenshadow easily moved aside and thrust his magical sword right through the knight's exposed chest. Armour was no help to a weapon of such composition. The rest of the knights all charged in, no doubt hoping to take out Ravenshadow through strength of numbers. It wasn't much help. The demigod was simply too fast and too powerful. He cut down his enemies one by one, dispatching each in a matter of seconds. If anyone had been around and were particularly observant they would have seen sadness in his golden eyes.

Sensing a high level of power, Ravenshadow looked up and saw a demon. The demon hurled fireballs one after the other. Ravenshadow avoided them as he took to the sky with a strong beat of his wings, sword at the ready. He waited for the demon to make the first move. It would not attack recklessly as the knights had done. Instead, it took the time to measure its opponent and decide on a course of action. Making its decision, the demon put its hands together and created a sphere of magical energy which then fired a beam of light in attack...

*****

Far from the field of battle Ravenshadow was on, a sunny and warm day greeted the residents of Nightshade Manor. Crystal woke up and slowly pulled herself from her bed. Her curvy body was covered by a thin white night dress. She walked over to the window and looked out at the courtyard bathed in dawn's golden light. Crystal had frequently been feeling miserable ever since the news came that war had erupted between the great Houses. She missed Ravenshadow terribly and had no way to reach him.

Despite herself, Crystal managed a smile as she greeted the day. She had found that the best way to keep from worrying was to occupy herself with anything she could. Oh, it was true that she had spent a great deal of time worrying and continued to do so. But she had been having more sex than even she normally had back before she ever met her love. When she found time she read books and went for walks. Her days naked in the sun with the Elves had given her an incredible tan. She wondered if Ravenshadow would like seeing her with a sexy tan...

Crystal's heart lurched forward in her chest. She put a hand over her mouth as tears ran down her face. This hadn't happened before. Just suddenly, thinking of Ravenshadow, her one love, made her cry. She couldn't bear it: the waiting, the not knowing, all of it. Crystal just stood there, trying to stop but still crying.

"Crystal?" a voice called outside the door. Aurora. Crystal didn't recall hearing a knock but there must have been one. Even Aurora didn't just walk into rooms uninvited.

"Please open the door. I can sense your pain and sadness. I want to help."

No answer.

"I'm coming in to see you," Aurora said.

The door opened and the demigoddess stepped inside quietly, closing the door behind her. She walked over to Crystal, making just enough noise to be heard. Crystal turned around to look at Aurora but couldn't find anything to say.

"Let's sit down," Aurora suggested in a soft voice.

She took Crystal's hands in hers as they both sat on the bed. Not being able to help herself, Crystal came closer, burying her head in Aurora's chest and crying all over again. Aurora said nothing. She held Crystal close and stroked her hair, using some of her healing powers to project warmth and comfort for the young human girl. Slowly Crystal calmed down; turning her head to one side and taking deep, shaky breaths. Aurora continued to hold Crystal, knowing that the relief she gave was temporary but needed.

"Are you okay?" Aurora asked after awhile.

"I don't know," Crystal sighed. "I can't take much more of this. The waiting, the not knowing. I'm not strong enough..."

"Sure you are. I know you have it in you. You just need to trust in yourself more," Aurora encouraged.

"You aren't worried?" Crystal asked, looking up at Aurora.

"No, I am. I'd be lying if I said I wasn't. He is my brother after all. I guess maybe it's just easier for me than it is for you. This is the first time you've been apart from him since you met him and fell in love."

"What if he's injured, or worse? He could be lying dead on some battlefield far from me and I would never know. I can't handle the not knowing..." Crystal trailed off and began crying again.

"I don't know what to say," Aurora began. "I guess the best we can do is trust in Ravenshadow's abilities as he does. That probably won't make things any easier but it's something."

"You're right. Thank you," Crystal said.

The human girl settled into Aurora's arms, looking up at her. Then she wasn't sure how or why but Crystal was softly and tenderly kissing Aurora. Was her love for Ravenshadow being projected to his sister? Crystal wasn't sure but she kissed Aurora again, needing it. It felt good; warm and reassuring. The two separated after the kiss. Aurora was about to say something but was cut off by another kiss, this one more passionate than tender.

"Please," Crystal whispered, a plea for more.

Aurora understood. Her hands went to Crystal's night dress, carefully pulling it off. Crystal undressed Aurora in turn and laid back as the demigoddess kissed her deeply and passionately. Her lips then kissed along Crystal's neck, making her gasp softly. Next was a lick of the ear and nibbling on Crystal's earlobe, followed by another passionate kiss. Aurora's lips travelled down Crystal's neck to her large breasts. The blonde Immortal started licking her lover's breasts slowly. There was no sense of urgency at all as the pink tongue lazed around every inch.

She traced the outline of Crystal's breasts all the way and back again. Then her tongue returned to the surface of Crystal's breasts, licking all over again. When Aurora's tongue swirled around Crystal's nipple and her lips took hold, Crystal began moaning. Aurora sucked hard and continuously, bringing more much-needed pleasure to her human lover. It wasn't long before Crystal couldn't help herself and started rubbing her clit.

They kissed again when Aurora finished making love to Crystal's breasts. The young human tried to convey her urgency but Aurora wanted to draw their lovemaking out as long as she could. She guided Crystal's head to her own breasts and the human wasted no time. She quickly licked all over Aurora's breasts, making them wet in seconds. The beautiful demigoddess was beginning to realize her plan to draw things out might not work after all...

*****

The scents of rain as well as wet foliage and wood permeated the forest. Ravenshadow had killed the first demon scant hours ago. Scout reports had indicated more demons lurked in the forest and he had come to dispatch them. He knew they were spread out; each taking a different route to a predetermined ambush point. The battle could not be allowed to swing in that direction and so the demigod had two tasks. First, hunt down and eliminate all the demons. Second, find and kill the Zaarghast commander.

Time was of the essence, but Ravenshadow could not permit any mistakes, either. He had to exercise caution in how he killed each demon. If the others were near enough things could become problematic, even for him. When at last Ravenshadow encountered one it seemed too easy, as if they knew he was in the forest looking for them. The demon was alone, trying to figure out a new route, as a tree had blocked off its path. This one did not have wings to fly nor could it risk torching the fallen tree lest the forest catch fire along with it.

Ravenshadow guessed that the demon would most likely opt to backtrack and find another way out. Before it could turn around the lord of House Nightshade made his move, quickly and silently breaking the creature's neck. Afterward he rose into the dense leaves of a stout tree, concealing himself. All demons gave off a demonic presence or energy that could be sensed by others. If another was nearby it would no doubt notice the absence of such a close presence so suddenly.

As it turned out, the demigod's suspicions were correct. Within minutes, four demons had emerged to find the lesser one dead. Of the creatures present, three were demonic warriors, powerful enough to cause serious ruin to an army. The fourth was more magically inclined. It gave orders and the others fanned out to search the area. Ravenshadow was in no danger of being detected but he was no fool to attack them all at once. He resolved to take them out one by one. Picking his first target, the Lord of House Nightshade approached silently, the magical essence that formed his sword glowing in anticipation...

*****

Author's Note: I've never not finished a sex scene before but I decided to try something different and see if there are any reactions to that. I am aware that the ending seems rushed. That is because this story has remained unfinished for months and I wanted to get it over with as I have a lot of others to begin working on. This particular story should have been finished and up before summer of 2017. I am not happy with the delay nor the ending but I figured it best to just get it uploaded.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonHuman
  • /
  • Nightshade Ch. 06

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 264 milliseconds