• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nikki Gets Her First Spanking

Nikki Gets Her First Spanking

You and I have been working on a presentation for a new client since early this morning. The client we are wooing is a big one and will mean a well-needed boost to the business’s bottom line. We are fairly certain that we will get the contract, but both know that this presentation must be the best ever. You enjoy working for/with me as we get along well in the work place, but this is a new position for you and you are very anxious to prove to me you can handle it.

As we put the finishing touches on the presentation, your computer crashes. I have been walking the floor in your office dictating information as you sit at the computer editing the presentation.

“Oh, no.” you say softly as the fatal blue screen of death pops into the monitor of your computer.

“What’s wrong?” I ask, stopping dead in my tracks.

“I have NO idea.” You say plaintively pointing to your computer.

I tell you to reboot your computer, not too concerned yet. After several minutes of attempting to reboot, the computer finally cooperates and reboots. You try to pull up the presentation and can’t find it anywhere. Your frustration grows with each passing minute.

After watching you quietly for several minutes, I walk up behind you.

“What’s the problem, Nikki?” I ask abruptly.

“I can’t find the presentation.” You say softly.

“OK, no problem. Reload it from the back-up disk and we’ll just finish it on my computer.”

“I didn’t back it up.” You say very softly.

“What did you say?” I ask incredulously.

“I didn’t back it up.”

“Nik---ki.” I say threateningly. “You know the cardinal rule is back up everything as you go. You…..know…..that….!”

“Yes Sir.” You say very quietly.

You can tell I am very upset. And you are, too. You always back up while you’re working on something. But today, you were too excited about the whole aspect of wanting to do this well and just never backed up the file.

“Let me in there.” I say, coming around your desk. You slide out of your chair and walk around your desk to another chair. You sit down quietly.

You watch as I work on your computer, looking for the file. I am intent on the task at hand, and you mistake my intensity for anger. After several minutes, I look up at you.

“We’re going to be here a while. Why don’t you go get us something to eat while I see if I can find this file?” I say to you with a tone that indicates you should just do as I ask and not say anything. You grab your purse and head out the door feeling less than pleased with yourself.

Almost an hour later you get back to your office. It’s now 5:30 and everybody else has left for the day. You are terribly nervous as you open the door to your office and walk in carrying the take out order. You know that my favorite two things are Pepsi and chocolate, so you have made sure to bring a Pepsi and a chocolate desert. When you come into the room you see that I am still at your desk, leaning back in your chair with my feet up, hands behind my head and my eyes closed. You come quietly into the room and set the food on a worktable. You slide into a chair in front of the desk and say nothing.

“You owe me big.” I say without opening my eyes. “Shhh. Don’t say a word. I got the file back. And I backed it up. I’m trying to decide what to do now.”

You wonder what I mean about deciding what to do now.

“I’m trying to decide whether to fire your cute little ass, send you back to your old job, or what.”

You are taken aback a little at the reference to your “cute little ass” as I have never made any kind of overt remark about you before. But you feel badly enough about this situation that you decide to say nothing until I ask.

“If you were my daughter I’d give you a sound spanking and call it a lesson learned.” I say, almost as if I am talking to myself. “Do you have anything to say for yourself?” I ask.

You look at me and I open my eyes. You find yourself staring into my crystal blue eyes looking intensely back at you.

“I really am sorry. I don’t know what got into me. I know we’re to back up everything. I always do. I guess I just got excited with the new job and all. I’ll do whatever you decide, just please don’t fire me.”

Staring across the desk at you, I watch you closely as I say,

“You will really do anything I want to rectify this situation?”

You feel a shudder of emotion course through you as you watch me. You can’t help feeling you know where this is going. And you’re not sure that maybe you like the idea.

“I’ll do anything to make up for this.” You say with genuine sincerity.

I stand up and walk across the room to the door. I close the door and slip the lock.

“If you mean that, stand up and take the skirt and blouse off and prepare for a spanking.” I say with directness.

You stand rather shakily and begin to remove you skirt. I watched as you unzip the skirt and slide it down your hips. You stand on one leg then the other as you slide the skirt off. I can’t help think that you have really nice legs. Especially with the stockings on that you are wearing. You fold the skirt and lay it on the chair seat. You remove the blouse and fold it neatly also. You turn to face me. You are now standing before me in a sexy bra, panties, stockings and heels.

“I am ready for my spanking Sir.” You say to me in a quiet voice.

I walk over to you and take hold of your arm. You feel the warmth of my hand on your skin and shudder a bit. It is not new to you to have some feelings for me. You have allowed yourself to have some brief moments of fantasy about me. But what you don’t know is that I have ALSO been thinking and fantasizing about you.

I lead you to the desk and clear a space on the desk.

“Lean over the desk.” I order. You lean over the desk placing your forearms on the desk so that your forearms and elbows are resting against the desktop. This places your cute little ass in a most appealing position. I place my hand in the middle of your upper back between the shoulder blades. I slide it down your back slowly and lean in close to your face.

“This is forever going to change our relationship, Nikki. For me it’s a fantasy come true. You can get dressed and walk out and come back tomorrow and take your old job back. And no one will be the wiser. Or you can stay and take the spanking and see where this all leads.”

Your only answer is to push your ass up a bit and spread your legs slightly.

I step back and with no warning slap your right ass cheek with a paddle.

You jerk with surprise.

Slap on the left cheek……………slap on the right cheek……Slap on the left….

Each slap of the paddle becomes just a bit harder than the last. You begin to wiggle a little and your mouth opens…..your breathing becoming faster.

Slap

I reach over and feel your panty clad ass. It’s getting warm to the touch.

SLAp

You’re breathing becomes harder and you begin to moan softly. I slide my hand between your thighs and push it upwards and cup your pussy.

Oh, my god.” You moan.

“HHmmmmm. Daddy’s little princess is wet! You LIKE it when Daddy spanks his little girl’s ass. Don’t you?”

“Y…yes, Daddy. You make me soooo hot. Please don’t stop.”

I reach for the waistband of your panties and lower them down your sexy thighs.

You wiggle your ass for me to assist me in getting them down. I then place both hands on your cheeks and rub them sensuously. You whimper softly under my touch.

SLAP

SLAP

Each slap of the paddle is getting harder and harder. Your ass cheeks are turning red and sending shivers of heat over your ass and pussy. You begin to moan in earnest.

“Now little girl. I’m going to give you ten more. You’re going to thank me for each one and ask me for the next one. Do you understand me, little one.”

“Yes, Daddy. Thank You Daddy for taking such good care of your little girl.” You say in a soft voice.

SMACK

“Oohhhhhh. That’s one Sir. Thank you Daddy. May I have number two now, Sir?”

I make you wait a long 30 seconds.

SMACK

“Aaawwww…… Thank you Daddy. May I have number three now Daddy?”

SMMAACCKKK

“oh…uuuhhhh. Thank You Daddy. That’s three. May your little girl have number four please now Sir?”

SMMAACCKK

“Ohh god. Thank you Sir. Oh please Daddy. Give me number five.”

SMMAACCKK!!

“Oowww…..please Daddy. It hurts soooo goood. Please Sir. Number six, Sir. Pleassseeeee Daddddyyyyy”

SMMMMAAAACCCKKKK!!!!

By now you are wiggling all over the place and it’s obvious you are hot.

Before you can respond again in any way other than moaning and whimpering loudly, I bring the paddle down hard right across both cheeks.

SSSMMMMMAAAAACCCKKKKKK

You collapse on the desktop, whimpering and crying softly. I step up behind you and you feel my hands on your hot ass. Then you feel one hands slide down between your legs and begin to stroke your pussy. You are hot and wet. I lean into you and whisper softly in your ear.

“It’s OK, Baby Nikki. Daddy’s going to make it all better.”

You turn your head and look at me. I gently kiss away your tears and slide my finger deeper into your hot wet pussy. I kiss your cheeks and eyes and then slip my lips to your lips. I look into your eyes just before I kiss your lips. You return the kiss with passion, the lust taking over your hot little body.

“Please Daddy, Fuck me. Please fuck your little girl. Please?”

I stand up and you hear my zipper being lowered and my pants drop to the floor. You shudder and quiver as you feel the head of my big hard cock press against the lips of your wet pussy. You are so wet that further delay is useless. I lock my hands on your hips and thrust into you to the hilt in one hard thrust.

You scream out your ecstasy as you feel my hard length and girth fill your hot cunt.

“Oh, Daddy you are so big. It feels so good in my pussy. Fuck me Daddy. Fuck you hot little girl bitch. Make me yours…”

I begin to thrust into you with deep long hard strokes of my cock. I am well on my way to losing it. But I stay at it. Between the spanking and the finger fucking you are so turned on that it doesn’t take long for your first orgasm to slam into your hot young body. I reach around and take your hot young tits in my hands and squeeze. This takes you over the edge. You buck your hips and slam your ass back into me as you scream out your first orgasm. I continue long deep strokes into your now flooding cunt. As you feel me plunge deep into you, your pussy spasms and your orgasm sends you over the top. You scream out your delight as the feelings overtake your brain and body. Then slowly begin your descent to normalcy. You collapse on the desk. The only thing holding you up is my cock in your cunt. I am too far-gone to stop. I continue to fuck you as I feel the telltale tingle in my balls. I slam deeply into you as the first gush of white hot cum fills your hot little hole. You moan as you feel the heat. I empty my balls deep inside you as my orgasm overtakes me and finally subsides. As I pull out of you, I drop back into the chair behind me and pull you with me. I sit and pull you into my lap. We sit there for a long time, you resting your head on my shoulder and me caressing your face.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Nikki Gets Her First Spanking

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 64 milliseconds