No Flying Tonight Ch. 01-02

That night, as they lay in bed, they both masturbated, Jane fantasising about playing with his cock and about making love to him and Jack's fantasies running through the whole range of his sexual experience and more. As he wanked, he envisioned playing with her tits and nipples, titty-fucking her, although in his fantasy her tits were the size of Angela's, playing with her cunt and clit and, as the finale, fucking her;.

The next day, the nineteenth of March, 1941 and just over nine months after his eighteenth birthday, it appeared their sexual adventures were to be dealt a major blow with the arrival of a buff envelope, mailed at the behest of His Majesty, containing a letter ordering him to report to the local Air Crew Selection Board.

For two days he was subjected to a battery of intelligence and medical tests, at the end of which he was pronounced A1, both mentally and physically, and recommended for a commission and air crew training. Once again he was sent home to wait for his war to start. It frustrated him, but there was a silver lining - he was being given the chance to resume his sex life.

In the four weeks prior to him receiving his call-up papers, their relationship had gradually changed; Jack had come to realise he hadn't loved Angela but couldn't say the same about Jane. She was pretty, clever and was surprisingly unconventional when compared to the rest of his sister's friends. He was surprised how, like Angela, she often initiated their sex play and, in particular, how she really seemed to enjoy having her tits fondled and her cunt stroked in semi-public places; in the pictures and, in particular, in the bus shelter across from her house. He had tried to understand and could only surmise it was the element of danger.

Jane had also come to realise there was more to Jack than his cock. She enjoyed his company; he was intelligent, fun to be with and, for a man, reasonably attentive when they were out on a date. Whether she loved him, she wasn't totally sure although she thought she might and certainly knew the feelings she had for him were different to those she'd had for any of her previous boyfriends and, then again, there was always his cock.

Jack had a singular goal for their relationship; he wanted to 'get into her knickers'; but, as both of them lived at home with their parents and, as at least one of their parents was usually at home, their opportunities were limited. The only other venue he could think of was the cricket pavilion and he couldn't imagine making love to her on the kitchen floor or on one of the hard wooden benches in one of the dressing rooms.

For the next six weeks they met almost every evening, but had to be content with furtive gropings in the back row of the pictures and in the back of the bus shelter. Then, out of the blue, his mother announced she had arranged to visit his father, who had volunteered and had been posted to the Air Ministry in London. The knowledge they would have the house to themselves for three days excited them; although neither was sure of what they expected to happen.

His mother left on the Thursday evening and on the Friday morning Jane arrived almost immediately after he'd got up. He answered the door to her knock, hoping it was her but, as it was Friday, expecting it to be the milkman looking for his money. When he saw it was her he smiled and, without uttering a word of greeting, put his arms around her and kissed her. He didn't care who was watching; they were old and probably past it anyway and, more pertinently, he was excited and needed to feel her body.

If either of them was concerned about what his neighbours were thinking about them kissing on the front porch in broad daylight, they needn't have worried. What was happening on the Lindsey's doorstep was of little importance to his neighbours in comparison with the progress of the war. The British Commonwealth was fighting a world-wide war without any meaningful allies and, if Jack Lindsey was kissing the vicar's daughter on his doorstep at 8.30 a.m. on a Friday morning, then good luck to him; you never knew what was going to happen tomorrow.

When they'd finished kissing, he took her by her hand, led her into the house, took off her coat and scarf and showed her into the living room. He kissed her again, pressing his chest against her tits and rubbing his cock against her mound. He felt her nipples start to swell, he felt his cock respond; growing and pushing against her belly. He pulled her down on to the settee and, for a moment, they sat and looked at each other; excited at being alone and knowing they had been presented with an opportunity to do anything they wanted. Although both had the same goal, neither was completely sure how they expected things to progress but, they both knew or hoped, sooner or later, they were going to fuck each other.

In the ten months since he had left school Jack had changed in that sex, which had previously been a mystery to him, had been de-mystified. His experiences with Angela had introduced him to the pleasures of sex with a second party; it was no longer something only adults did. She had taught him a lot about a woman's body, in particular what a woman liked and disliked and, if he hadn't achieved his goal, it had certainly been good training.

Jane had also changed and by even more than Jack. She had left her job in the library and gone to work in a local aircraft-parts factory and, although she was working in the office, she had been exposed to the thoughts and attitudes of her fellow workers; most of whom were women; many of whom were married and, even those who weren't, generally had an approach to sex which was freer and more knowledgeable than her middle-class girlfriends.

It was Jane who broke the deadlock, leaning over and kissing him, at first on the lips and then, using for the first time a technique which had been described to her in graphic detail by one of her fellow workers, thrusting her tongue in his mouth. He liked the feel of her tongue fencing with his and responded by putting his arms around her shoulders and then, as he started to become excited again, by fondling her tits through her clothes. He could feel her nipples, which were already swollen and readily noticeable, even through her utility style brassiere.

She responded by letting her hands wander down his body until they reached his cock. She stroked him through his trousers as she had done many times before; this time, however, she was determined to change the pattern. She stroked him for a few seconds more and then reached for his fly. She had undone flies on trousers before, but she was finding it difficult with Jack in the sitting position and it took her some time. He watched her fumble with the buttons; wishing her to succeed; his cock straining to be released. When she had undone the first four she took the waistband of his trousers in her hands and told him to 'hutch up'. He complied, lifting up slightly and allowing her to pull his trousers down past his bum. She pulled his underwear part way down and was rewarded with her first sighting of his cock. As it rose into view her first thoughts were 'Gosh; it really is enormous' and then, as she looked at it more closely, 'How the heck will I ever get that inside me?'

In spite of her misgiving about its size, she knew what she wanted to do with it. She resumed her stroking and then, as she became more confident, she gripped it and started to play with him. To Jack her touch was electrifying. Angela had often wanked him but this was different; Angela had been a friend; a friend he liked; a friend who shared her body with him but still a friend - Jane was a lover. As she stroked his cock it seemed to grow in her hand and, try as he might to prolong the experience, it was only a matter of seconds before his body shuddered and he came, ejaculating over her, himself and the settee.

Once he saw what he had done he was horrified; both that he had come on her and he had come so quickly. He had come on Angela occasionally, but, with the exception of the time when he had splattered her face, she had ignored it; particularly if she hadn't come. He had wanted to impress Jane and, the first time she had wanked him, he had embarrassed himself.

He got up quickly, kicked his trousers off and rushed to the kitchen, his cock still poking out of his underwear and leaking spunk onto the floor. Jane watched him and laughed, softly but not cruelly; but he did look funny, his rapidly deflating cock bouncing up and down as he ran.

When he returned he had a tea towel in his hand, which he proceeded to use to clean up the mess. Still too embarrassed to look directly at her, he wiped the settee and, as surreptitiously as possible, his cock and then, his face still red, handed her the towel. Unlike Jack, she had seen and done it before and didn't share his embarrassment. She took the towel and wiped his spunk off her hand, skirt and cardigan in an almost off-hand manner. She had been surprised and excited by both the quantity and force of his ejaculation -- none of the other men she had wanked had come close to Jack in either department. As for the errant spunk, she was sufficiently experienced to know being accidentally sprayed was a common occurrence.

Noticing he was embarrassed, she decided she needed to re-assure him. She thought for a moment and then did something she had not intended to do - at least not then -- she removed her cardigan and blouse and then reached behind her and undid her bra.

It was while she was stroking his cock on their last visit to the pictures she had made the decision to fuck Jack. She knew, for most couples, there was an inevitable and slow progression from the first feel to the first fuck, in most cases with marriage as an intermediate step, but she had been through all the steps up to the first fuck with her previous boyfriends and couldn't see why she should have to wait any longer. She liked Jack and he definitely had all the right equipment; so, if the opportunity presented itself, then why not take it? His mother's absence provided the ideal opportunity.

On her way over from her house she had prepared a speech for him. She knew it was melodramatic but it was also true; even if there were elements of hyperbole.

"Jack, look at me." He looked up. "Jack I've wanted to tell you this for you for some time and now's the time. I'm going to be honest with you; I didn't know what I felt for you when we first started going out but, since then, I've come to realise what a special person you are. You make me happy when we're together and I really missed you when you were away with the RAF. I realise now that I love you and I want to show my love for you." She paused; she knew what she had intended to say next but saying it was not easy. Once said there was no going back and she had to be sure. She'd been sure last night as she thought about what she wanted to happen and had been just as sure as she rehearsed her speech as she walked to his house but telling Jack she wanted to fuck him was not as easy as thinking about it. As she sought for the resolve to tell Jack she wanted him Jack waited, willing her to tell him that she wanted him to fuck her. When she broke the silence, her voice was halting and almost at whisper level.

"Jack. I want to make love to you and, it isn't because you're going into the air force and may be killed, it's because I love you. I really do.' Now that she had told him she wanted to make love to him her confidence returned and she continued with her rehearsed speech.

"I know we're not married or even engaged, and I'm sure our parents would be horrified if they knew, but now it's not the same as in their day. We're at war and the old rules don't apply. You're going to be pilot and I don't know when, or if, I'll see you again. Jack, I want to make love to you." The only thing missing was the unsaid 'and I don't think I could live with myself if I didn't.'

She had told him and had burned her bridges; but she was happy with it. Her speech had surprised Jack. He had expected they would 'go further' than they'd done so far but, at best, had envisaged a repetition of what he had done with Angela in the pavilion. Now she was offering herself to him and he wasn't sure how to respond. He wanted her but wasn't sure how to proceed if you didn't have to persuade your lover to fuck you, if you knew you were going to do it before you started your love-making?

It was Jane who answered his unspoken question. Reaching out to him; she took his hand and used it to caress her tits before moving it down to her mound, where she ran it up and down. He had done it before and underneath his lover's clothes, but he let her guide him. He could feel the bulge of her pubic hair, even through her skirt and knickers. Pulling up her skirt so it sat on her waist, she took his hand and replaced it on her mound. His eyes followed her as she moved his hand and, when she stopped, he was looking down at her knickers. Unlike her bra, her knickers were clearly not the utility type. They were white, silk-like, almost French-knicker style, edged with lace and so sheer they were almost transparent. He could see not only the outline of her pubic hair through them but also the colour -- red; the same colour as the hair on her head and the same colour as the small tufts of hair poking out from the side of her knickers.

An experienced masturbator, she knew she had no chance of reaching her climax if all he was going to do was to stroke her mound. She let go of his hand and leant backwards so that her shoulders were resting against the wing of the settee; pulled her right leg up so that her foot was resting on the seat cushion; reached down; pulled her knickers aside and showed him her cunt. It was pink and wet. She put her middle finger in her cunt and moved it in and out slowly. He could hear and see she was wet and excited. He held his breath; Angela had done the same thing on many occasions - what was Jane going to do which was any different? To start with; nothing; she merely pulled him towards her, guided his fingers into her cleft and directed his finger to her clit, where she rubbed it up and down and then around, in a circular motion. Her clit, like her nipples, was larger than normal and an easy target for his fingers.

He wanted to tell her he knew what to do, but was reluctant to do so; particularly if what she was doing was part of a plan which would ultimately end with him fucking her.

Like Angela she knew what she liked and how to get it, expertly guiding his fingers over her clit, teasing and stroking and steadily increasing the pace as she started to reach her climax. As she neared her peak, she stopped the stroking and thrust two of his fingers deep into her cunt. She finger-fucked his hand; pressing her clit against his palm and driving her cunt against his fingers. When she came she screamed and grabbed him, her body shuddered, her thigh and stomach muscles quivered and her cunt flooded with her juices, coating his hand and dribbling onto the settee. Jack was surprised; when Angela had come it was quietly with her lips pressed together.

She came down slowly, savouring the sensation. She picked her head up, kissed him and stroked his chest and shoulders. He grasped her hand; wanting her to play with his cock; but she pulled his hand towards her and guided it to her tit. She had come, but she was still excited. Her nipples felt sensitive; sometimes she felt they were directly connected to her cunt and they felt that way now. Whenever she played with herself she played with her nipples and, on more than one occasion, she had reached a climax merely by playing with them. Now, they felt as if they were on fire and needed someone to play with them. He stroked them, almost reverently, until she ordered him to,

"Pull them, Jack ... twist them....harder". He complied and, as he did, she felt her cunt respond; prompting her to start playing with her clit. In less than a minute she came again; her stomach muscles contracting and, as her climax reached its peak, for a brief moment she lay bridged on the settee; the two supports her heels and shoulders and the roadway her rigid body. The intensity of her climax astonished him; he had never expected such a response from a woman.

"Phew, I don't think I've ever come that hard," she said; once again surprising him; he knew women played with themselves but was surprised to hear her mention it. "Did you enjoy what I did to you?"

He had to admit he had and then added he was sorry he had made a mess on her.

"Jack, you didn't make a mess, you came on me. Don't worry, it happens. If anything you should feel proud rather than ashamed; I've never seen a man come so much or squirt it as far as you. If you'd squirted all that spunk in me, it would have filled me completely and you'd have probably have made me pregnant!"

For the next fifteen minutes they hugged, kissed and lay together in relative silence until their proximity started to work its magic on his cock. He had enjoyed what she had done to him but the experience wasn't much different to his experiences with Angela. He wanted to fuck her and now was the time. His flaccid cock gradually started to fill once again and, as he became excited at the thought of fucking her, he started to play with her tits. He held both of them in his hands -- they weren't even a handful - and then stroked them, causing the nipples to harden and stand proud. Wanting him to do more and, unsure whether he knew what to do, she lifted her right tit and offered him the nipple. He looked at her and, seeing an obvious look of desire in her eyes, he leant down, took the nipple very gently in his mouth and sucked. She liked the feeling and let him suckle on her for a minute or so; but she needed him to do more.

"You don't have to be gentle. I'm not porcelain and neither are my nipples. You can bite them; they won't break."

The thought of biting on her nipples excited him; he had occasionally nipped and bitten Angela's nipples, but, whenever he had been overly aggressive, she had rubbed them and told him to stop. Jane was asking him to bite them - did she get pleasure from the pain? How could that be? If he bit them hard, would it turn her on or turn her off? Reasoning she wouldn't have told him to bite her if she hadn't meant it, he leant towards her and bit her nipples; gently at first and then harder. As she felt his teeth bite her nipples she gasped and, involuntarily, reached for her cunt. She liked men to bite her nipples -- her last boyfriend had made her come more than once by biting on them.

He hadn't expected it, but her response turned him on. His cock hardened even more and his thoughts returned to her promise to make love to him. His mother was back on Monday and there was no knowing when they would get the opportunity again: if they were going to do it, why not now? He got up, leant down and picked her up by her arms. They were both in a state of undress; she was topless; missing her bra and blouse while his trousers were on the living room carpet.

"Let's go to my room."

"All right; but let me get my blouse and bra."

She collected her clothes and followed him up to his bedroom. His room was at the back of the house, overlooked by the fells which marked the Lancashire-Yorkshire border. It was still a teenage boy's room; he had made no changes to the décor since he was at school. There were models of planes on the dressing-table and a few pictures of footballers cut from the newspapers on the wall. His bed was a three-quarter; somewhere between a single and a double.

He sat down on the edge of the bed and removed his shirt, vest and socks, leaving only his underpants. Jane watched him closely and, when he got down to his underwear, she smiled. His erection was straining his underwear to its limits and, obviously, making him feel uncomfortable. He adjusted his underwear slightly and his cock freed itself; flipping backwards and hitting his belly. When it came to rest, it was poking at least three inches above the elastic.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 16 milliseconds