• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • No Going Back Ch. 03

No Going Back Ch. 03

Needless to say, I had a lot to think about that night. My wife was surprised that I had no interest in sex, but she probably figured I was angry about how much she had spent at the shops. If I was showing my displeasure by not being affectionate, I'm sure she felt it was a fair trade. Like I said, she and I weren't much of a couple at that time. As it turned out, we weren't even a couple for much longer.

I honored my promise to stay away from the nude beach the next day, but it was really painful to fantasize about both Chastity and Katie. I lay on my stomach on one of the lounge chairs next to the other section of the beach and imagined the two of them lying side by side . . naked . . only a few hundred yards away. I had to lie on my stomach. The fantasy was far too exciting for any other option.

It was a long day, especially realizing that they would be gone the next day. I had to find some way to see Katie before she left. Around mid afternoon, I saw her. Katie was walking down the beach toward me. I watched her approach, being careful not to let Judy catch me eying the sexy woman strolling along the shore. As Katie passed, she looked right at me, smiled, and continued on. She walked a good distance past, then I saw her turn and walk backwards for several steps. I could tell she was looking at me.

I got up and mumbled something to Judy about taking a walk. I moved fast enough that she wasn't really awake before I was already off on my own. I followed Katie down the beach until I saw her turn and start back toward me. I saw her adjust her path until I could tell I was directly between her and Judy. She angled toward me keeping that line, and I saw her reach into the waistband of her suit and take out a small piece of paper.

As she approached me, she held the paper in front of her, indicating clearly that I should take it. It seemed like such a silly thing, but I also found the subterfuge to be surprisingly exciting. As we passed, I started to speak, but she said, "Shhhhhhhh," and pushed the note into my hand. She continued on, and even though I turned to look back, she didn't. I did, however, see Judy wave at me from the distance. I waved back, glad that Katie had been so careful and then continued on down the beach.

I walked a bit farther, then opened the note, shielding it with my body. All it said was, "Tonight, 11:30 p.m., the hot tub next to the nude beach." I felt a wonderful tingle deep inside and began trying to think of a way to get there by myself. I made sure to get rid of the note before I got back to my place on the beach.

To my deepest frustration, Judy could not be convinced to let me out on my own that night. It was our last night there, also, and she wanted us to do something together. I managed to get her pretty drunk, but all that accomplished was getting her to agree to try the hot tub at the nude beach. She wasn't sure she would be willing to take her suit off, but she was just high enough to consider it. It was the best I could do.

We walked slowly across the grounds. I had to support Judy a bit, as her steps were not all that steady. She kept up a running commentary on how nervous she was and how exciting this was, also. If my thoughts hadn't been on Katie, if this had been happening several days ago before I had met her, it might even have been exciting to me to share this new experience with Judy. As it was, I knew I really wished Judy wasn't with me, and that was not easy to admit.

As I walked, I thought about how this trip was supposed to have been a chance for us to reconnect. After months of suspicion, Judy had admitted to an affair. She swore it had been a mistake and that it was over, but I really had my doubts. She and I had never really "clicked," and I was actually ready to admit we weren't all that good for each other. There were no children to keep us together, and I kind of expected she'd like to move on, also, if I asked her.

As we neared the nude beach, we had to walk along a pathway through an area of trees, bushes and shrubs. There were a number of winding paths that ended in private little alcoves with benches. In the daytime, they were wonderfully shady spots for guests to relax and enjoy the colorful flowers. There were no outdoor lights, except for ground lights along the paths, so I wasn't even sure it was possible to find ones way to the benches at night.

We were still quite far from our destination when we heard what sound like a gasp from inside the bushes. We stopped still and listened. Yes, we could hear some noises on the other side of the vegetation. I knew we had just passed an entrance to one of the little private spaces, but to turn around and go investigate seemed a little inappropriate. I heard Judy giggle quietly. She tiptoed ahead a few steps, then turned into a space between the bushes and quietly snuck off the path.

I followed her until we were out of sight of the path and hidden in the dark. She was lying on the ground and had squirmed up to the shrubs toward the noises we had heard. I lay down beside her and followed her gaze. In the light of a flashlight so dim that it wouldn't have been visible from the path, I saw them.

It was a man and a woman. He was sitting on the bench, the woman kneeling between his legs. As we watched, she moved her hands along his thighs, reached between his legs, and we saw her lift into view his long, stiff cock. She ran her hand up and down the shaft, using her other hand to cup his balls.

Judy's eyes were wide. She was staring fixedly at the scene before us. I was surprised she was doing this, but remembered how much she'd had to drink. Apparently she had no current reluctance to spy on another couple.

The man on the bench had his eyes closed, his head leaned back. We watched the woman as she looked up at the man's face, slid her hand down to the base of his cock, and then without hesitation, slid her mouth onto his hard penis and took him all the way into her throat. We heard him groan as she began to suck him, sliding him in and out of her greedy lips.

It didn't take long for the woman to accomplish her task. She must have known exactly what she was doing, because in less than a minute, he began to flex his hips toward her mouth. I heard Judy take a deep breath just as the man groaned deep and long. The woman pulled her mouth off him and began stroking his cock with both hands. Suddenly, the first spurt burst from the end of his cock. It must have traveled six feet or more, splashing noiselessly into the grass not far from where we lay.

Three or more spurts shot from his cock as she stroked him. Finally, his orgasm was reduced to small drops of cum emerging from his cockhead with each of the woman's strokes. Beside me, Judy released the breath she had held throughout the man's orgasm, and I was afraid they would hear her. The cum from the man's first spurt was visible in the moonlight on the grass. I saw Judy start to extend her hand through the bushes and realized she was actually going to try to reach it. That was enough!

I grabbed her, and as quietly as possible, pulled her away from the bushes and back to the path. "Are you crazy?" I whispered urgently to her. "Did you want them to catch us?"

"They weren't paying attention to anything else," she slurred dazedly. She was so drunk, I was surprised she could walk, but she was also obviously excited from what she had seen. "Come on," she insisted. "I want to get to the hot tub and see the naked people."

I thought to myself how strange this experience was likely to be.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Novels and Novellas
  • /
  • No Going Back Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 878 milliseconds