No Longer a Game Ch. 25

One night after her uncle and the priest left her room Natalie sobbed and got out of bed, picked up her rosary the bishop had given her, and went into the bathroom and as she stared at herself in the mirror she begged God not to let her not be a whore. With her rosary blessed by the pope wrapped around her wrist, she broke her hand held vanity mirror, picked up a shard of the sharp, broken glass and held it to her wrists. She would kill herself, she thought, after all death would be preferred to what her life was to become; being a whore to men. Natalie tried to cut herself but could not do it; even after all she had been through she still believed suicide was a mortal sin and God would never forgive that and she would spend eternity in hell. She sobbed as she dropped the broken shard and tore her rosary off her wrist.

The string broke scattering the beads over the floor and Natalie picked them up and held them along with the crucifix in her small hand. She looked in the mirror and cried and asked God why he wanted her to be a whore but she got no answer. She begged God not to do this to her but no answer came. She sobbed as she pleaded with her God to help her and not to make her a whore but again no answer. Natalie then did the unthinkable in her mind; she cursed God for making her so pretty and wanting her to be a whore, threw the beads and crucifix in the toilet and flushed. Her faith in her God was now destroyed. She once again picked up the shard of glass this time held it to her face thinking if she was no longer beautiful she would no longer tempt men. Natalie closed her eyes and was about to rip her flesh with the shard of glass but her aunt came into the bathroom and stopped her. Her aunt took Natalie to her room and beat her with the belt for what she was about to do.

Natalie was rarely allowed to leave the house and never alone. She went to Mass with her uncle and aunt but no longer took communion, something she used to take great pleasure in, and no longer used the confessional. How could she? She had damned and cursed God and he turned her back on her. Of everything that was happening to her that was the hardest for her to take, the God she loved so much and was so devoted to had not only turned His back on her but made her a whore. It broke her heart.

Her aunt used any excuse she could to physically hurt the young girl. She was cleaver in ways to hurt Natalie; making sure to never leave permanent marks or scar her young body. One time Natalie burnt their dinner and to teach her a lesson her aunt boiled a pot of water and placed Natalie's hand in the hot water and held it there. Her little hand did not blister but it was red for several days.

Things could not get worse for her or so she thought. It was not long after the incident in the bathroom when was going to cut and scar her face her uncle and aunt forced her to make videos which he sold online via the Dark Web. Other men and women were also involved with her in the videos, more pedophiles and perverts, who covered their faces with masks or black hoods. One of the men she knew by his body was the priest she had confessed to and then one time during another video the mask of the man fell to the side and Natalie recognized the man as another priest she had seen giving Mass at St. Michael's.

After almost a year of that and doing the things she did for her uncle and aunt Natalie's parents came home. Her mother was completely healed and Natalie went back to Savannah. Still fearing her uncle would kill her parents if she ever said anything and also the fact that her uncle, aunt, and even a priest had brainwashed her and manipulated her into believing God made her into a whore Natalie never said a word about what her uncle and aunt did to her and made her do.

Her parents noticed a change in her behavior; Natalie still went to Mass on Sunday's with her parents but no longer took communion, no longer went to confession, and no longer spent the time at church as she used to. When asked Natalie told them that wanting to be a nun was a silly phase she went through and she no longer wanted that in her life. She also became erratic and chaotic in her behavior, started going to parties with her friends, started dating different boys but never had a steady boyfriend. She broke curfew, talked back to her parents, and became somewhat rebellious in her nature. Her mother and father blamed it on Natalie being a teenage girl. Natalie would pretend remorse for her actions but she did not feel any guilt for the things she did or the rules she broke.

When she started back to school Natalie was placed a year behind what she should have been since there were no records of her attending school or being home schooled the previous year. When her father confronted her uncle about the lack of her education; her uncle told her dad that Natalie was rebellious and they tried to make her go to school but she refused and when they attempted to home school her she would never do the class work that was required. Do to her actions over the summer after her parents came home they believed her uncle.

Natalie started her school once more but she was different. She could still be the sweet and caring girl she was before or act like it, but in truth she was not. She hated her friends even if she acted as if she didn't. She hated her teachers and held a deeper hatred toward the nuns and priests at her catholic school. She despised the so called men and women of God for being something she could never be. Why did God let them serve him but made her a whore? She hated and resented them for that as well as their façade of being so devout and pious; Natalie knew what they really were. They were liars and perverts who prayed on young boys and girls who believed in them and trusted them.

She dated a lot of boys during her high school years but never had a serious boyfriend. She even dated and "stole" her girlfriends' boyfriends and she had no guilt when one of the young boys who were dating one of her friends hit on her at a party and Natalie would agree to go with him to someplace more private. Oddly while she soon got the reputation of being a slut, Natalie never had sex with any of the boys; all she did was kiss them and manipulate them into getting things she wanted, but high school boys being boys made up stories and bragging how they had sex with Natalie even though they did not. It started with one boy she made out with at a party one night and he lied and bragged about having sex with her and then other boys she dated not wanting to appear they did not "hook up" with her also claimed they had sex with her even if it was a lie and soon Natalie became the school slut without even having sex with any of them.

She did not care nor did she deny the rumors and "locker room" talk about her and she never denied it even though it was all untrue. Natalie got some perverse pleasure out of the drama and chaos the rumors caused when other girls were told she had sex with their boyfriends. She enjoyed the feeling she got of breaking up other young couples; it gave her a thrill to cause such turmoil between the young couples and she felt no remorse for her actions.

Natalie was a beautiful young girl, but there were other pretty girls in school that had better bodies than she did; her being petite and small breasts where other girls' bodies matured more than hers and even she did not know why boys and even girls desired her over the other girls. There was something else about her that made people desire her, she could be very charming and captivating and when she wanted just a delight to be around; but there was more to it that made her seem to ooze sex appeal and made seduction easy for her. It was like something "magical" about her like the Sirens of Greek Mythology that made people desire her, and like the Sirens she could be cruel to those who wanted her and loved her.

It was not until Natalie was eighteen that she actually had sex again and it was with someone very unexpected. She just finished her junior year and turned eighteen two months before the school year ended and Natalie seduced and had a brief affair with the mother of her best friend. By the end of her junior year Renee Monroe was Natalie's only friend. Due to her past actions she had no other friends, not that it bothered her but Renee stuck with her and would defend Natalie when people would talk about the rumors about the young brunette girl. Natalie despised Renee's friendship but she pretended to care for the taller, pretty blonde girl and they hung out often, were cheerleaders together, and Natalie controlled her hate for the girl all the while thinking of ways to hurt her.

It was more difficult with Renee because the pretty blonde did not date, was very sweet and kind and caring, and a good girl who confessed to Natalie she was a virgin and would be until she got married. All these things Natalie hated about Renee but what she hated the most was Renee was a good Catholic girl; everything Natalie once was and that was brutally taken away from her Renee still was and Natalie loathed her for it. Then Natalie saw a way to hurt the girl. She started to notice how Renee's mother Deanna looked at her. They way Deanna's eyes would look at her body in her cheerleader outfit or the way the older woman would stare at her when she thought no one was looking the times Natalie spent the night with Renee and wore her revealing pajamas or the way her friend's mother looked at her when her school uniform skirt would ride up reveal her upper thighs. Natalie had seen the way Deanna looked at her from many people since she was younger and she knew what it was. Deana lusted after the eighteen year old friend of her daughter.

Deanna was an older version of her daughter in looks; she was still attractive, tall, blonde, but unlike Renee who was thin her mother was a little heavyset but still pretty. Natalie was actually surprised about two things when she set out to seduce the older woman; one how easy it was and two how much she enjoyed the sex. She knew she could not just kiss or make out with Deanna like she did the boys at school but would have to actually have sex with the older woman and she enjoyed it a great deal. At eighteen Natalie discovered how much fun and pleasurable sex could be. It also pleased her how enamored the older woman was with her.

The affair lasted only three months and it was lust filled and kinky. They would meet at hotel rooms the older woman would pay for, they would meet at Deanna's home when her husband and daughter were not around, and sometimes Natalie would text the woman and have her meet her in some deserted area and they would have sex in the car. Natalie soon learned the stupid older woman was totally under her control and would do anything her eighteen year old lover wanted her to.

After the first time they had sex and the older woman went down on Natalie's pussy and made her orgasm Natalie commented on good it felt and how well the woman did and Deanna confessed when she was younger before she got married she dated a girl in college for almost a year. Natalie took full advantage of Deanna's desire for her and her willingness to do whatever the girl asked. She had Deanna take naked pictures of herself, short videos on her phone using sex toys on herself, and Natalie would tell her to send them to her via text message. Natalie let the affair continue for about three months and then sprung her trap. She told Deanna one night in a hotel room after they had sex that it was over; their affair was going to end. Natalie laughed and called the woman a "stupid old bitch" when she cried and begged Natalie not to end the affair and got dressed and left Deanna lying on the hotel bed in tears.

Natalie went home and created a fake email account and sent the pictures and videos the older woman took of herself not just to her husband but to Renee and to people in her school. The email was faked to be sent by a man claiming her was having an affair with Deanna. The fall out was even better than Natalie imagined it would be. Totally humiliated Renee and her father moved to Columbia South Carolina and he divorced his wife and Deanna moved to parts unknown to Natalie and she never saw or heard from mother or daughter again. No one ever knew it was Natalie who the older woman was having her affair with and Deanna never told anyone about it or who actually sent the email. Natalie relished in the chaos she caused and again felt no guilt for her actions. She thought both mother and daughter were stupid for caring for her.

At eighteen and now having discovered she enjoyed sex a great deal, Natalie took full advantage of the pleasure of sex and also advantage of what she could use sex for. She got a summer job working at a coffee house on Riverstreet and being the new employee she was scheduled to work nights and weekends. Natalie did not want to work nights and weekends and it was easy to have the manager schedule her to work the day hours on weekdays only and all she had to do was give the thirty-three year old manager a blow job in his office once or twice a week. The other employees whispered behind her back but she did not care; she got what she wanted.

Natalie started hanging out on Friday and Saturday nights at the bar inside the Hyatt Regency Hotel on Riverstreet picking up men and even women who stayed there on business or in Savannah as tourists and more than once a couple invited her to join them in their room for the night. Natalie highly enjoyed the sex she was having but also enjoyed the power it seemed to give her. One time a forty-one year old business man in Savannah for a convention gave her a thousand dollars cash after her night with him. Natalie giggled at that and told him she was not a prostitute but took the money anyway.

At eighteen and entering her senior year of high school Natalie had sex with people for enjoyment as well as using sex to manipulate people and get things she wanted. She kept her sexual partners very low key. She never had sex with boys or girls at her school and now turned down the boys in her school when they asked her out on dates. She noticed her reputation at the school her senior year was no longer the school slut since she did not date boys at school anymore and her peers thought she was now "redeemed" from being a whore to a good girl. She kept her sex life directed to the older men and women from the hotel bar and a few of the public school students that did not know her. Then she met Katherine.

Still a novice and not yet having taken her vows as a nun, Katherine came to teach at St. Vincent's in Natalie's senior year and after having earning her master's degree in child psychology. She was there to finish her initiate training before becoming a nun and assigned the role of teacher and student counselor. Katherine was twenty-eight and very pretty even if the novice habit hid her long strawberry blonde hair and willowy yet alluring body. She was also very nice and kind to the students, the girls thought she was great and cool for a woman who wanted to become a nun, and all the boys had developed a crush on her. Natalie however hated her.

To Natalie Katherine represented everything that was cruelly taken away from her. She was intelligent, pretty, kind, and was about to become a nun. Natalie decided to destroy the young woman's life. She knew she had to form a plan and she started by getting close to Katherine. She took the novice's French Class and often stopped by her office before school or after. Natalie soon started having Katherine tutor her in French, something she did not need, and then helped the young lady after school and weekends on her various charity projects. At Christmas break, Natalie had her parents invite Katherine to their home for Christmas Eve and Christmas Night dinner. Over the few months the two became very close and Natalie feigned interest in everything Katherine told her about herself. Through it all Natalie could not find anything to use against this kind, pious woman. Then one day shortly after they returned to school from the Christmas break Natalie found it and was shocked but pleased on how she could destroy the young novice nun.

Natalie was driving Katherine to her apartment one Saturday afternoon. The two were coming back from a basketball tournament at the school; Natalie being a cheerleader had to attend and Katherine wanting to show support for the school she worked at asked the eighteen year old girl if she could accompany her.

There was nothing odd about it; Natalie and Katherine had become very close friends, Natalie's parents had the young novice to their house on many occasions, and it was perfectly innocent. On the way back to Katherine's apartment after the games the two were talking about general topics of conversation and laughing at some of the events at the game when Natalie noticed that her already short cheerleader skirt had slid up her thigh more, as she was about to move it down to a modest position she glanced over and saw Katherine looking at her pretty alabaster leg. Natalie smiled; she had seen that look many times in the past and knew what it meant. Natalie was not really shocked a nun would look at her that way, to Natalie the men and women of the cloth were just disgusting perverts who prayed on young boys and young girls.

She was a little surprised that it was Katherine who looked at her that way however and she never expected sex would be a way to ruin a novice nun. Natalie moved her body to allow the skirt to innocently ride up even further and exposed the dark green spanks of her cheer uniform. Natalie went even further as to move in her seat to have the spanks and her panties made of thin material she wore under the uniform to prevent panty lines ride up and "wedge" into her to give just and vague outline of her private area. She was pleased that the older lady's eyes kept glancing at her legs and vague "camel toe".

Natalie was once again surprised when she discovered how easy it was to seduce Katherine. True she knew she was beautiful and even through smaller and not as developed as other girls her age or older, she was very sexy and she knew it. Boys and even a few girls at school ogled her as she walked the halls or sat in the classrooms, then add her charming personality she was hard to resist. Yes Katherine protested at first when Natalie kissed her one afternoon in the novice's apartment when she was tutoring the young girl, but Natalie could tell by the way Katherine kissed her back even while telling her they could not do that; Katherine wanted to.

Natalie started crying, telling the woman she was sorry and did not know what came over her and that she never did anything like that before. Katherine was very understanding and told Natalie she could understand how a young girl could get confused when it came to sex and admitted she also had urges about girls when she was Natalie's age. Katherine suggested they pray but Natalie had other ideas. She seduced the young lady and they spent the rest of the afternoon in bed. Natalie enjoyed the sex and came several times and she knew Katherine enjoyed it a great deal, after all Natalie had become very experienced with the things her uncle and aunt did to her and made her do with others. Lying in bed after one of the times the two had sex, Katherine confessed to the young girl she was not a virgin and the person she lost her virginity to was another girl. Before Natalie left, Katherine cried and told Natalie that can never happen again. But it did; it happened often. Katherine became powerless to stop Natalie's advances and gave in willingly. The silly novice nun even told Natalie she loved her.

While Natalie did enjoy the sex a great deal, she feigned affection to the woman and even had the woman convinced she loved her. But in truth, Natalie hated Katherine and sometimes that hate came out sexually. Natalie discovered Katherine enjoyed being tied up during sex on occasions, which to Natalie was just another confirmation that these so called people of God were all liars in their faith. One evening in the novice's apartment Natalie had her tied up on the bed. The older woman was on her hands and knees with her arms stretched out above her head tied to the headboard and her feet tied to the posts on the footboard of the bed. She had her held down and was giggling as she wiggled her adorable butt waiting for Natalie to penetrate her wet pussy with a strap on dildo.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 319 milliseconds