No More Sibling Rivalry

"No, it's not right. We shouldn't." She still insisted.

"Come on, I need it, and you need it to."

"Oh Jesus... I can't believe we're even thinking about this."

"Don't be afraid. It can be our secret. Nobody will ever suspect anything... I mean, Mom and Dad still think we hate each other. It's natural to want to... I'm a guy, you're a girl. Please..." I pleaded. It was working, she was giving in.

"I swear to god... if you tell anyone... or anyone finds out...." She said, signifying she had given in. My mind raced as she unbuttoned her blouse. Her small, beautiful breasts were now covered only by a bra. She was blushing. My cock pressed against my pants even harder.

"Um... can I unbutton now? I'm about to explode." I stammered. Kelly giggled.

"Geez, you haven't even seen anything yet." She said, taking off her bra. Her breasts now were bare. She kept muttering to herself and repeating, "Oh God, I can't believe I'm doing this."

"Ahhh...." I moaned. "Wow... your boobs are beautiful." And they really were. They were nice and round, curving evenly on both sides. Her nipples were small and perky, and in this case, erect from her sexual arousal.

"God, this is weird." She said. Taking off her skirt to reveal her panties. I noticed a little wet spot. "I've never done this with anyone. Now I'm doing it with my brother... Oh god..."

"You like it though. I can tell." I said, trying to be funny. She blushed at this.

"Okay, well, I guess it's my turn." I pulled off my boxers, practically passing out I was so nervous. I stood there, entirely naked. "Your turn now," I said, but she wasn't listening, just staring at my erect cock. It was throbbing, the veins bulging, and the foreskin pulled back.

"You know... I've never seen any guys cock before. It's so... I don't even know what to say." She said, after a few seconds of awkward silence. Reluctantly, she started pulling her panties off. I could see the barely visible bristle of pubic hair, glistening with her juices. I stared at her entirely naked body. God, I would fuck that in an instant. She had a unique kind of beauty. Not like a supermodel, more down to earth. My eyes traced the shape of her long, smooth legs up to her pussy, then continued on to her torso.

At this point, neither of us knew what to do. After a moment or two I made a move towards her.

"No." She said firmly, "We're not doing that, remember?"

"Sorry... It's just... your so beautiful. God this is so tempting. I have to cum, now. I gotta jerk off." I said, already stroking my penis.

"Stop it, we shouldn't..." Kelly tried to say, but she was starting at my hand stroking my cock.

"Come on, do it with me" I begged tugging her to the floor.

"God... I'm so horny." She let out. It was the first sexual thing I'd heard her say so far. She lay down next to me on the floor, and began stroking her soft slit. Every time she stopped I could see her juices glistening on her fingers. My thoughts were entirely on her pussy. So warm and wet, so inviting. She was moaning, first very softly than more intense. Kelly had her eyes closed and was arching her back from time to time.

"Oh shit, shit shit!" I yelled, "I'm gonna cum! Cum with me Kelly! Cum with me!"

"Ahhhh.... OOHHHHHH!" She moaned. I grabbed her hand as we both orgasmed. A stream of cum erupted from my penis, and I came for what seemed like an eternity. Kelly was still moaning, and furiously rubbing at her wet little slit. Finally, the moment died and we both breathed deeply.

"Holy shit." she said quietly. I was too dumbfounded to say anything. I looked over at her. Some of my cum had landed on her chest, and her pussy was dripping wet. I realized I looked pretty ravaged too, my hair dripping with sweat, and my cum all over my chest.

Softly, quietly, I reached over and touched her. I stroked her hair, and she turned and smiled at me. I moved my hand lower, just above her breast, and stroked her softly. She made sounds of protest, but I quieted her. I circled my hand lower and lower onto my breast, until finally I felt her nipple. I squeezed it and made rings around it with my finger, while all the while she moaned softly. I worked my hand lower, stroking her stomach, rubbing my still warm cum around her body.

I started to stroke her hip, working closer and closer to that source of my fantasies, her wet little pussy. When I touched her soft pubic hair, she whimpered a little and pulled my hand away. "No... stop it" She pleaded desperately, but made no more attempts to stop me. I gently felt the wet hairs of her pussy. I first rubbed her slit lightly, and then ran my fingers a little deeper through her. Her lips quivered as my fingers passed over. I massaged her pussy gently, while she made soft little cooing noises and moved her hips. Gently, I pressed two fingers into her slit. Surprisingly loose for a virgin. Must masturbate a lot, I thought to myself. She let out a loud moan. Suddenly she pulled my hand away and told me to stop.

"Enough, god. This is going to far," she said firmly. Fuck. Why did she have to be the responsible one. I pleaded, but she was already getting dressed. The rest of the weekend, I unsuccessfully attempted to coax her into getting naked again, but she was afraid that we would both get carried away. I wasn't thinking about that. I wanted to get carried away.

Chapter Six

My parents came home on Sunday night. They could tell something had changed between us, because we weren't bickering like we used to. I overheard their night time conversation, "See, I told you a week of fending for themselves would make the kids get along better." Heh, they had no idea.

In a way, that one masturbation session with my sister had quenched my desire, but in another way, it made it that much stronger. My relationship with my sister had changed entirely. It had gone from hate, to sexual love, and now to true love. It was not love like one would have for their wife, but it was far beyond brother and sister. I now loved her like a sister, and for me, part of that love was sexual desire.

One night, it must have been two or three o' clock in the morning, I was lying in bed, unable to sleep. I was about to go downstairs when I noticed Kelly's door was slightly open. I continued on down the hallway, hoping to get a peak at her, lying there peacefully. However, when I reached the door I heard the soft creak of mattress springs, and I saw movement. There was no doubt in my mind she was masturbating. She didn't skip a beat when she saw me at the door. "Come in," she whispered. "I don't care if you watch, just be quiet so mom and dad don't hear."

I watched her hips roll and her face contort in cute little wrinkles as she worked herself up, breathed in the sweet aroma of her sex, and cherished the soft moan she let out as she orgasmed. I lay down next to her on the bed.

"I can't stop thinking about you." I told her.

"Don't do this Pete, please."

"No, I have to do this. I can't hold it back anymore. I love you. I love you. I said it. Not like a sister, I truly love you. I love your body, I love your personality, and because you're related to me, it's just that much deeper, we're connected in so many ways, I've known you for so long.."

"It's illegal. It's forbidden. It's a taboo that we can't break."

"It's natural, we're animals. You're female and I'm male. Instincts speak louder than laws. Nobody will ever know, it'll be our secret love afair.

"Let's go," she said. Giving in. We both crept downstairs, Kelly in pajamas and myself in boxers. I didn't know where we were going, but my sexual instincts were speaking for me, and I was willing to do anything to fuck this girl. It was a warm summer night, so even in this half-clothen state we were not cold. She led me down a trail in the woods behind the house. After a few minutes of walking, arm in arm, we arrived at a grassy meadow. The sky was clear, and the stars were bright in the country night.

My sister lay down in the grass, tugging me with her. We lay and looked at the stars for a long time, breaking to look into each other's eyes. There was no need for talk. We were like one body, brother and sister. Interlocking halves from the same source. Suddenly, Kelly leaned over and kissed me, a long, deep, sweet kiss. It was like nothing I'd ever experienced. I knew now, truly knew, that we were so much more than brother and sister, if only for this moment..

I rolled over on top of her, and she made no move to resist. We both knew that this was the time. She began to undress, all the while still mumbling about being good, and how we had to stop. I eased her along, while at the same time slipping out of my boxers. She was naked underneath her pajamas, which were soon off. She lay naked in the grass, free, at ease, one with myself and the earth. I got down on my knees and sat there before her, staring at her naked body. She truly was beautiful. I stared at this perfect specimen of the human female, her skin radiating in the dark moonlight. Her long, athletic legs softened gently into the curves of her tight little ass, and in front, that small, fuzz covered bulge glistened with the juices of womanhood. Her stomach was flat, and eased gently into her small, but perfectly shapen breasts,

her small pink nipples now standing erect. Her head was tilted to the side, and her eyes were closed in anticipation.

To know that every inch of those long, smooth legs, every hair on that trembling pussy, and every other part of this striking body was connected to me welled up feelings I had never known inside of me. I had never done this before, but somehow, with my sister, I knew exactly what to do.

I lay down on top of her, kissing her first on the lips, than moving my way down. She moaned gently and guided me to her nipples. I made rings around her nipple with my tongue, alternating from time to time. She pushed my head down further, further towards her pussy. I was praying that I hadn't done something stupid, this being my first time

I was reluctant to eat her out, but I was too caught up in the moment to think about it. I did what felt natural, and what I'd seen in the many pornos I'd watched. My tongue worked furiously at the area between her legs. I worked closer and closer to the pussy, tasting her bittersweet sex juices. It was even more than I could have imagined from the smell of her panties. I could feel her pink little lips, dripping wet with her juices, the walls of her vagina throbbing, thirsting for a cock. I thrust my tongue into her warm slit, and her legs grasped my head. I became aware that she was moaning loudly, a deep, sensual moan. I couldn't take it anymore.

"Ahhh I gotta fuck you." I half moaned, half yelled.

"Wait for it, wait for it" She pleaded, taking short gasps.

"Uhhh... Shit..." I moaned.

"God... we're not doing this... no... we have to stop," she mumbled, in a futile voice as I ate her out. But we both knew it was too late for that

"God, DO IT NOW! FUCK ME, PLEASE!" she suddenly erupted. Finally, I though. I couldn't take it much longer.. I had to fuck her, and I had to fuck her now. I lifted my head and paused for a moment. This was the moment, the moment I had dreamed about for so many weeks, the moment I masturbated about alone so many nights.

She lay there, looking so calm for this moment, eyes closed, legs spread, pussy wet and ready. I came back to earth after a few seconds. I clenched my penis and guided it towards the space between her legs. I rubbed her soft pubic hairs with my penis, felt her warm juices on it's head. Gently, I rubbed her slit with it, then thrust, unprotected, deep inside her pussy.

I was overcome with ecstasy. She gasped and moaned, and I did my best to avoid moaning like a girl. We fir together like clockwork. Two pieces of the same puzzle. I felt her tight, virgin pussy hugging my cock, throbbing, begging for more. Her juices covered my cock, and dripped out onto my balls. I pulled out, leaving just the head of my penis between her throbbing lips, then thrust back in, even deeper. Kelly was moaning and screaming, and I was grunting like an animal. We rubbed together in even deeper harmony, her soft breasts rubbing against my chest, my cock filling her throbbing pussy perfectly.

Everything was building, the pleasure was so great it started to cross over to pain. Our moans grew louder, and synchronized to form some strange melody. Then, in one instant, everything went silent. We came together, coming out of the blackout, moaning and thrashing in wild ecstasy. I did not pull out, but instead thrust deep inside of her. I felt streams of cum flowing out of my abdomen and deep into her willing pussy. Her pussy throbbed violently, and her juices flowed freely, mixing with mine. As the moment slowly wound down, I sunk down on top of her, exhausted. I rolled her over on top of me as I pulled my now softening penis out of her., enjoying this moment of ultimate togetherness. I could feel my cum dripping out of her onto my thigh. Her pussy was filled with my seed, me, her own brother.

Usually it takes a few hours before I can have an orgasm again, but this night, I was hard again in moments. I could feel my cock poking at her leg, and she felt it too. She looked down at my newly erect penis, and gave me a little bit of a smile. "My turn." she whispered.

She wriggled back and positioned her pussy over my cock, ready for more. I could see a bead of my milky white cum still dripping from her delicate pink lips. She lowered herself gently onto my cock. I felt my cock filling her pussy again, this time dripping with not just her juices, but mine too. She began working it hard, bouncing and rolling, sending her and myself into deep waves of ecstasy. Before I came, she pulled off. "Oh god, don't stop, no, more..." I pleaded, thinking she was done, but she wasn't.

She took my cock in her hand, bent down over it and slowly took the entire length of it into her mouth. It took her a while to get the rhythm of it, but soon she sucked it fluidly. "Ah, you taste so good," she gasped coming up for air. I felt an orgasm building up inside of me, and I tried to warn her to stop, but she kept my cock insider her mouth as I erupted in an orgasm nearly as big as the first. Her eyes widened, but she swallowed it all, every last drop, and then proceeded to lick the cum off my dick and my balls.

She collapsed next to me, exhausted. I could smell my cum on her breath. "It was my first time." Kelly muttered.

"Me too," I said, smiling back, "And I wouldn't want it to be anyone but you."

We lay, naked, asleep, covered in each other's juices until the first light of dawn crept out, and made the stars start to disappear. Realizing our parents were still home, we ran back to the house still naked, and crept into the bathroom to take a shower, and share a few last moments of this secret love before we cast off the role of lovers and returned to brother and sister.

Conclusion

After his night, we both knew it could never happen again. It was one night, one night forgetting the rules of society and ignoring any doubts to share a secret, forbidden love. I'll never know what exactly triggered this intense love affair, but it has made the relationship between me and my sister that much stronger. We're both in different colleges, soon to graduate, and have held steady relationships. We have a normal brother-sister relationship now, and have never had sex again.

The so-called experts say that incest ruins families, but I find nothing farther from the truth. My interactions with my sister helped me realize the wonderful person that she is. I've had some intense sexual relationships, and some strong feelings of love, but nothing will ever make me forget those few crazy weeks, and that one amazing night with my very own sister, the other piece of my puzzle.

Remember, this is fiction. Hell, I don't even have a sister, and none of these names or physical descriptions are real.. Enjoy it, but don't take it too far, stick with your words and fantasies. End responsibility text.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds