• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • No Ordinary Love Ch. 07

No Ordinary Love Ch. 07

"Physically, what is it that you love about me a Jay?"

"First, your eyes. When I look in them, I really do lose myself. Your facial features, what can I say, I love Asian women. Your hands, their soft, and warm and I enjoy holding them. then there is your hair, you know how much I love that. Finally, there is on last thing I that I just love about you physically. You labia. for some reason, I just love the look of a well fucked pussy."

She spread her legs as she sat facing me at the end of the bed. I looked down and saw the pussy, I loved so much, I wanted to lick it, wet it and fuck it. At work, I would think about how our love life was and get so hard and wet reminiscing on the wild sex we've had in the past. And what was in store for us in the future.

"You got go to work tonight?"

"Yeah, I have a meeting with my department head and the Gm. So I have to go in around four."

"What's the meeting for?"

"I don't know, but they said it will be good."

"Next month, I have to go to Las Vegas, for an awards dinner, you want to come?"

"Hell yeah!"

"Chrystal will be there."

My face lit up, and I smiled.

"You really like her, don't you?"

"Yes. Does that make you mad?"

"No, because I know you love me."

"I have some Vacation time, at the end of the month, you want to go some where?"

"Sure, where?"

"I've always wanted to go to Tahitti."

"I've never been there. Which Island?"

"Bora Bora."

"Nice, well lets go, my treat."

"I'll put in for the time tonight."

I started rubbing her feet, and toes. I then leaned down and sucked on them. I moved in between her legs, and rubbed my body in them. I ran my hands through her hair, and looked her in the eyes, then I leaned back up and slid back to the head of the bed.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"What about me don't you like? I mean, quirks that I have that I need to work on to make life with me better."

"You’re a slob."

"Gee, thanks!"

"You asked. Not a total one, you just need to clean up after yourself. Especially when you cook. And pick up your close when you come home from work. That's it. You don't fart in your sleep, you keep yourself clean at all times, which is good considering the amount of oral sex we do. And you buy thing when we run out of them. Oh yeah! One last thing, you need to be more money conscience. I think you waste money to much."

"I'll work on what I need to work on. As far as money though, I think I pretty good with it."

"No your not, you totally waste it."

"I've worked for Marriott for Ten Years, nine out of those ten years, well actually ten out of eleven now, I have put away, forty-five percent of my weekly salary. At an interest rate of twenty two percent a year."

" Wow, that's pretty good. How do you do that?"

"No debt. I have credit cards, I just pay them off quick."

"How much do you live off of?

"After taxes about, around four fifty."

"How much is rent?"

"Three twenty five."

"Why so cheep?"

"It's Newark. Even though I could probable save that, because I'm never there, now."

"Why haven't you completely move out yet."

"I guess, for some reason, I think you will one day get sick of me."

"That hurt. I wouldn't do that. So how much do you have saved?"

"Around a half million."

"What are you going to do with it?"

"I've always wanted an apartment on Central Park west, so I figured sometime in the next few months, I'll buy one and ask you to marry me, and we will live happily ever after."

She smiled.

"Come here."

I moved down to her again, she then hugged me tight.

"You have about four hour before work, let me make love to you. Lay on your back." When I laid on my back, she straddled me. She then took my cock and entered it in her. She slowly moved back and forth on me. She moved down to my chest and began kissing it. Then she began to kiss my neck. I just laid back and let her do the magic she does. Her hair covered our faces as our lips kissed. Our tongues played with each other, as our mouth met. She moved down to the left side of my neck, she then bit my ear. Her tongue licked my lobe, then she whispered to me, "I love you." Those three words meant so much to me, they took me to another level emotionally. I closed my eyes and took a deep breath in. I then leaned up, and began kissing her breast. She took my head away and told me to lay down and let her please me.

She pulled off of me, then bent down and began sucking slowly on my cock. I looked down and all I could see was a head full of hair between my legs. She moved up and down, licking and kissing on my penis. I tried to stay still, but that feeling of her kissing my cock just made me twist and turn. It was the most amazing feeling. She went deep down on me, just as she did, I came in her throat. She coughed, and then sucked as she leaned up. When she sat back up she ran her hands through her hair and looked at me. Her hair covered half of her face. She looked so erotic. She smiled and told me she wanted to wash me before I went to work. She hopped off the bed and went into the bathroom. I heard the water running, and the smell of perfumed oils filled the air. I laid my head back on the pillow and thought that I was the luckiest man in the world. To have a woman, who I love, treat me like this was just so wonderful. What else could I ask for?

New York Marriott Marquis Hotel, Times square.

I made it to work about an hour before my meeting. I wanted to make sure, I was on time. I felt so great inside. Linda in the bathroom, just… Oh God, Just blew my mind. It wasn't just sex, it was a combination of sex, and emotions. It just made me feel so good. Everyone knew that I felt great, because of the huge Cool Aide smile I had on my face.

"You ready Jay?" My front office manager asked.

"Yes"

We both took the elevator to the forty-fifth floor of the Hotel to the Gm's Apartment. I shook his hand and we all sat down.

"Ok, Jason, I'll get strait to the point. You are a very hard worker, you are committed to the job, to the Hotel, to the company and to your fellow workers. We all have noticed that, and we are rewarding you for it." The Gm said.

"Jason, as you may have heard, there is about four of our managers are leaving to go on to bigger things, which leaves, a lot of positions open. One of which is the assistant front office manager. We want to offer you that job. you are extremely qualified for it and we think you will do a very good job at it."

The General Manager, passed me a piece of paper with a figure on it.

"That is what you will make." He said.

I looked at it, $65000.00 a year. Hell yeah! I thought.

"Wow! This is more than generous."

"I pay my employees what they are worth."

"Other than that, it will mean a great career jump for you. Your next step up is a department head. And coming from this Hotel, you can pretty much go anywhere in the world. So do you accept?"

"Yes!" I said excitingly.

"Good. Now you have the rest of the day off. Come back refreshed tomorrow, and be ready to start learning your new job."

I left the hotel and headed back for the apartment. This was my day. What could go wrong?

"What are you doing home?"

"The meeting was short and sweet."

"What was it about?"

"I got a raise and a promotion."

"Great!… So you have to stay here in New York for how long?"

"Well I had to sign a contract for eighteen months." I looked at her and I noticed her eyes getting watery.

"What's wrong?"

"I told you about the job offer from Playboy, right."

"Yeah."

"Well, it's a weekly show, and I have to do promotions for them and…"

"And what?"

"I have to move to LA."

"So why are you crying?"

"Because, I have to move away from you."

"It's three hours by plane, it's ok. We'll work it out. I have to stay here for a year and a half after that, I'll move to La to be with you….Ok!"

"Ok."

Pre-Orgy sex

It the weekend of the big award dinner in Las Vegas, for Linda and her thousands of porn stars. We left Thursday from Newark. When we got to Lax, Crystal was there waiting to pick us up. We went through the baggage area got our luggage and looked for Crystal. She wasn't hard to find. She stood out, because she was the only one bouncing up and down screaming at the top of her lungs. We walked over to her, and my cock got so hard. She wore these Tight shorts. No, tight is not the word, small shorts, that just fit her like a glove. Looking at them you could actually see her labia out of the side of them, and they rode into her ass. "Fuck!" I thought.

"What, the fuck do you have on?" Linda asked.

"What?"

"I like it." I said.

"You would, horny man." Linda said.

Crystal wore as a top just a plain white T-shirt that was ripped and tied. You could see her thick nipples, though it. Crystal gave me a hug and a kiss, and did the same to Linda. As we walked to the car, I couldn't help but stare at Crystal's shorts. Her ass was hanging out, and when she stood still, she did so in a spread stance. You could see, everything. Linda noticed me, and every now and then she would slap me in the back of my head.

We got to Crystal house, about an hour later. She lived in the typical Southern California home. Nice yard, large living room, nice Kitchen a huge backyard and a big in-ground swimming pool. Linda went and changed as Crystal and I sat out side and talked.

"So, what's up Jay?"

"Nothing much."

"I heard you got a promotion, congrats."

"Thanks. So do you live her alone?"

"Most of the time. I have a lot of girlfriend come over. Most of them stay for weeks at a time. I have about four that are here now."

"Where are they?"

"They went shopping for something to wear to the awards dinner tomorrow."

"Who are they?"

"Let me see, one is Dee, and then there is Kobi, Stephanie, and Kindra. Do you know any of them?

I smiled.

"Koie, Dee, and Stephanie. Well I know who they are, I've never meet them."

"You will tonight." She said in a very sneaky tone.

"Why do you say it like that?"

"Like what?"

"You know. Crystal what are you guys going to do tonight?"

"Nothing!"

"CRYTSAL."

"Oh all right! Linda wanted to give you a surprise. She wanted let you met and, well you know, some of the woman you like in the business."

"What does she want to kill me?"

"We'll be gentile."

"So,… we are going to have and Orgy?"

"Pretty much… Do you like my outfit?"

"Crystal, don't."

"Linda, knows. She upstairs watching us."

I looked up and saw her waving to us.

"She told me how you feel about me."

She spread her legs. I had a better view of her pussy. Her shorts were tight, the crotch of them cut right up into her vagina. From both sides of crotch, you could see, flaps of skin. I moved over to her and I pulled her shirt over her head. Just then, Linda came out nude and jumped into the swimming pool. I laid in between Crystal's legs and put them over my shoulders. Then I began sucking on her tits. I felt from behind me, Linda unbuckle my pants, untie my shoes, and pull my pants off. She then proceeded to lick my ass.

I moved up to Crystals mouth and kissed her slow and passionately. I was getting a tingling feeling from what Linda was doing, and it felt good.

"I want to stick it in you." I told Crystal.

She took her legs from off my shoulders and stood up. I moved Linda from off me, and I stood up. Linda remained on her knees, rubbing my hard cock back and forth. Crystal, pealed the tight denim off of her and stood in front of me nude. Linda pushed us together from the ground and guided my cock into Crystals pussy. As I slowly moved in and out, Linda licked the bottom of my shaft. I kissed Crystal again. I grabbed her ass, and spread her cheeks and then fucked her hole with my middle finger. I began to move faster in and out of her, and then I came in her. I pulled out, and watched as Linda licked the cum that seeped out of her cunt.

"That, is just the beginning." Crystal said.

I pulled off my socks and then jumped into the pool. Linda and Crystal, began kissing each other, which ended up with them being in a hot Lesbian 69. I watched from the pool as I watch these two woman lustfully lick each other until they both reach an orgasmic climax. That was the most beautiful thing, I have ever seen. Two woman making love to each other. After they were done, they jumped into the pool, Crystal swam underneath me and came up in the front. She the moved to the wall of the pool, Linda swam over to her and spread her ass cheeks. I slowly walked over in the water, and stuck my cock into her hole. Linda, got out and sat in front of Crystals face. She then spread her legs, and Crystal began eating her pussy again as I rammed her ass hole. When I felt like I was going to cum, I pulled out, and held my cock tight. I then walked around to the ladder and stepped out. I walked over to Linda, and bent down, I placed my cock on her pussy, and let my grip go. Cum shot out in and around Linda's Pussy. I then took Crystals head back between Linda's legs and told her to lick all the cum up. Then I took my hard dick and shoved it in Linda's mouth. I stood there with my head turned up towards the hot sun, basking in this sexual glory. I came in Linda's mouth. She swallowed every drop. I then told them both I was going to put on some boxers.

I went into the guest room and sat at the edge of the bed. I just shook my head. It's like I turn into another person, sexually at times. And after, I get hit with a tone of remorse.

"You Ok?"

Linda walked in the room and sat on my lap.

"Yes. It's just at times, I feel so remorseful when I do certain things with you, sexually."

"I'm going to have to kill that conscience of yours. Some how. Is this what you fantasized about isn't it?"

"What man hasn't!"

She stood up and then she straddled me. Took my head in her hands and kissed me. "We can tell, the other girls, not to come over tonight."

I smilled.

"No, I want to see what I can do with all of you tonight. This is some serious locker room conversation."

"Well stop fucking worrying about your conscience then, and just enjoy yourself. We are basically going to fuck until we are all fucked out, or until your all cummed out. So you better rest up, your going to need the strength and drive tonight."

"Why are they all coming over?"

"I, told them, we made love at time in twenty four hour blocks, and none of them has ever done that, so they want to do it,… with you."

"Suck my cock."

She got off me and kneeled to the floor. She put my cock in her mouth and began to suck. She went fast. She had a lot of saliva in her mouth, and I could hear, the sound of her slurping my cock. A few minutes later I exploded in her mouth and on her face. She stood up and told me to rest up. Then she walked out.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Celebrities & Fan Fiction
  • /
  • No Ordinary Love Ch. 07

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 26 milliseconds