No Room at the Inn

: : : : :

M A R K : : : I was the last to shower, and as the hot water flowed over me, it struck me that there's no tired like out-of-town tired -- I was beat. I must not have been the only one -- by the time I exited the bathroom, they already had the lights out.

I slid into bed with Holly, still a little disappointed it wasn't Shannon. I only needed a second to overcome that; Holly is every bit as attractive as Shannon. Most guys would kill to be with either one of them. They both have amazing bodies, with high, firm breasts, graceful, flowing waists, flat tummies, soul-stirring asses, and legs for days. Shannon is a little taller, maybe 5' 8, and slightly thinner, with rich brown hair. Holly is slightly shorter, about 5' 5 or 6, more voluptuous, definitely more top-heavy, with wavy, honey blonde hair.

Holly was on her side, facing away from me, so I spooned in behind her. I rested my arm across her waist, above the covers, and kissed the back of her head, whispering, "Good night." I relaxed, thinking that in about thirty seconds, I'd be out like a light.

H O L L Y : : : My mind was racing too fast to consider sleep. I had thought that it would be no big deal to share a bed with my friend Mark, that I wouldn't get all hot and bothered, but it wasn't turning out that way. I remembered when we all first met. In those earliest days, I had the hots for Jason, that's true, but I thought Mark was the sexiest. I wanted Jason for my boyfriend, but I had recurring fantasies about having a one-nighter with Mark, if it could be done without upsetting the group dynamic.

M A R K : : : I was drifting off, still spooning Holly, but I kept noticing that it felt like she was snuggling back into me. No, I was just imagining it. But, there it was again, a distinct, tiny wiggle of her hips, pushing her amazing ass into my groin. "Little Mark" definitely noticed. I was already half-erect, then she did it again, bringing me closer to completely hard.

She reached out from under the covers, grasped the hand I had on her waist, and gently pulled it under, placing it on her upper hip. Her t-shirt had risen past her waist, and my hand was now on warm, bare skin, the delicious curve between her ribs and her luscious hips.

H O L L Y : : : I didn't want him to go to sleep, but I didn't want to disturb Shannon and Jason. I was horny as hell, but I wasn't sure if taking things to a sexual place was a good idea. I just knew I wanted it, tonight anyway, and it seemed Mark was on the same page -- I could feel his hard-on pressing into my backside. I listened carefully in the direction of the other bed, and could clearly hear Shannon and Jason breathing slowly and deeply, on the edge of deep sleep. I had no idea if they were light sleepers, but just in case, I thought we should give them a few more minutes.

M A R K : : : Then she was still, and I decided that I must have imagined it. Not entirely, I still had a delightful handful of her flank, but that wasn't necessarily an invitation to sex. Then, as I drifted back towards sleep, she took my hand again, slowly pulled it up under her t-shirt, and placed it over her breast. There was no way I misinterpreted that!

When my fingertips found her nipple, she quietly worked her hand around behind her, and surrounded my dick, squeezing it as it tried to escape from my jockeys.

H O L L Y : : : I slowly turned over, hooked my leg around his ass, recaptured his cock with my hand, and found his lips with mine. We kissed forever, massaging each other's lips with our own, caressing each other's tongues. When we came up for air, I whispered into his ear, "Let's give them a little longer to get to sleep, then maybe we can do this without disturbing them." I felt him nod.

S H A N N O N : : : The sound of kissing is unmistakable, especially in a dark, silent room. So is the sound of whispering. I couldn't hear what she said, but it was definitely Holly, and the urgent tone of her whispering told me that I wasn't the only horny person in the room. I mean, I assumed the guys were horny, guys are always horny. Now I knew that all four of us were.

H O L L Y : : : We enjoyed another long, silent kiss. He did something to my tongue that felt incredible, and I regretted that by being stealthy, we probably wouldn't be able to do oral -- I'd love to feel him do that to my clit. I bet it would launch me straight into orbit.

We were still on our sides, face to face. I placed my hand on his side, hoping he'd read that as "hold, please." I rolled onto my back, just long enough to lift my hips and slip my panties off. He took the opportunity to jettison his jockeys. Then I hooked my leg over his waist, rolled him onto his back, and straddled him. I sat up straight, found his hands, and led them to the hem of my t-shirt. That was all the hint he needed, I raised my arms and he pulled it over my head.

M A R K : : : There was very little light in the room, just a glow from the alarm clock, but my eyes had adjusted, and it was just enough to see her breasts. They were more incredible than I ever imagined -- grapefruit size, slightly pear shaped, hardly any sag, with large areolae. As incredible as they looked, though, when I cupped them in my hands, they felt even better.

She leaned forward to where a nipple hung down over my mouth. I blew onto it, then vibrated the tip of my tongue across it. I sucked it deep into my mouth, caressing it with the soft, wide part of my tongue. I released it, and moved over to where I could do something similar to the other one.

H O L L Y : : : There's no way he could have known how sensitive my breasts are, and how perfectly he made love to them. My whole body shivered, just from what he did with his mouth.

I could feel his cock, trapped between his abdomen and my slit. Normally I'd rub myself up and down his length to get myself more ready for insertion, but the moment was so electric, so erotically charged, there was no need for that. I simply lifted my hips, positioned his tip at my entrance, and lowered myself down over him.

M A R K : : : I don't think I've ever felt a pussy that was so hot. Not hot as a metaphor, but hot as in warm to the touch -- physically, thermally hot.

H O L L Y : : : Usually, I'd start out by easing in his entire length, then grinding myself down over his abdomen, directly stimulating my clit. Then when I'm near cumming, I'd start to rock my hips, deep fucking him, giving him the friction that he needs to get off.

This time, I didn't need any of that. I was so stimulated, I just needed to FUCK. The more I stroked him, the better it felt, and the better it felt, the faster I went.

It didn't take either one of us very long. I felt his cock pulsing, cumming up into me, and that's all it took, my universe erupted in the brightest super-nova of an orgasm I had ever felt. I came so hard, I couldn't keep moving, but Mark kept pistoning up into me, making up for the motion I lost. Good teamwork! Finally, I collapsed over him, trembling. Sleep would be quick, and deep.

The last thing I heard as I drifted off was the unmistakable sound, from the other bed, of people fucking.

: : : : :

S H A N N O N : : : I almost said, "You know, we can totally hear you over here." But I didn't. What they were doing, as they explored each other, was so innocent and sweet, I'm glad I didn't disrupt it.

Jason obviously also noticed. He whispered "Are you awake?" into my ear, and going with the flow of eroticism in the room, I answered non-verbally, with a deep kiss. He stiffened briefly, and I worried that I may have gone too far, that he was offended and didn't want to go there, but he was just being a gentleman. He whispered, "Are you sure?" It was too dark for him to see a nod, but I figured that pulling my t-shirt over my head would be enough of an answer.

J A S O N : : : I went to pull her panties off, but she wasn't wearing any. My hands, expecting fabric and elastic, instead found tummy, waist and ass. Her skin was tight, smooth, and feverishly warm. My cock, which was already in the process of realizing there was an opportunity here, shot to full attention -- I guess she had been commando all this time.

S H A N N O N : : : I was so aroused that I didn't need any foreplay. I didn't WANT any foreplay.

J A S O N : : : She slid my boxers down, rolled onto her back, and pulled me on top of her, guiding my cock straight into her pussy. Wow! I mean, wow!

S H A N N O N : : : I'm sure I startled him, but it was what I needed, and he sure didn't seem to mind. We kissed while he long-stroked me, plunging slowly from the tip to the hilt.

J A S O N : : : She was so wet, so hot, so slick. We fit together incredibly well. She crossed her ankles behind the small of my back, and met every thrust with one of her own.

Time came to a standstill. It felt like nothing existed except cock and pussy. We gradually sped up, accelerating toward the ultimate end.

As I got close, she repositioned her feet, crossing them behind my shoulder blades. The change in angle allowed my final half inch in. My cock twitched in appreciation.

We came together, her pussy convulsing, clamping over my cock and releasing it, as I launched my cum up into her. Her entire body tensed, and she tightened her arms and legs around me, squeezing me tight.

S H A N N O N : : : He was somehow able to keep thrusting into me, which extended my orgasm even longer.

From the peaks we attained, we somehow landed on our sides, face to face, our arms draped over each other, our legs intertwined.

My body shook deeply with aftershocks.

J A S O N : : : I remember her kissing my face, and then I fell straight into deep sleep.

S H A N N O N : : : I don't remember falling asleep. I know I could have slept for days. Unfortunately, some creep had set the freakin' alarm!

: : : : :

J A S O N : : : I'm the creep that set the alarm, but then I'm the guy that made and paid for the reservations at the Statue of Liberty. You have to book weeks in advance, but if you do, you can go into the statue, all the way up inside her head, and actually look out the slots in her crown. If you can get reservations, if you're not claustrophobic, if you don't have a fear of heights, and if your knees are up to the task of several hundred steps, up and down, it's a fabulous way to spend a morning.

We barely made it on time. We were running so late, we didn't have time for any breakfast other than a power bar in the taxi, so by the time we got back to Manhattan from Liberty Island, we were all famished. It was early for lunch, but we headed into the first hole-in-the-wall pizza joint we could find. I don't remember food ever tasting so good.

S H A N N O N : : : Next step was to catch a cab up to the art museums, but as we finished our pizza, I said, "So, about last night." No one responded. Holly tried to look innocent, Jason didn't say anything, and Mark looked like he was going to say something, but then didn't.

I sighed. "We don't have to talk about it, if nobody wants to. But, I have a question."

No one responded.

"Well, then, here it is: Is anybody feeling possessive?"

Nobody answered. Mark finally said, "That's not the question I was expecting."

I said, "That was a hell of a line we crossed last night. If we handle it wrong, someone could get seriously hurt." The resulting silence was so awkward, though, I didn't pursue it. I settled for asking, "So, we're all OK? Still friends, just with 'benefits' now?" By staring at each of them one by one, I got three nods.

H O L L Y : : : I said, "I have a question, too." Everyone groaned -- getting too serious for vacation, I guess. I continued anyway. "There are still four of us, and we're still sharing one room with two beds, so we still need to double up. My question is this: What about tonight?"

Mark said, "THAT was the question I expected. I'm still glowing from last night, I haven't thought about tonight."

Jason said, "Me either."

Shannon nodded that she hadn't either. I said, "It seems to me our choices are: we can declare last night a one-time event, and wisely say no more of that shit because it'll probably fuck everything up. Or, we can pair the same way. Or we can swap."

Shannon said, "Before we answer, think about this afternoon. Anticipating tonight could be seriously distracting. I wouldn't want anything to interfere with enjoying the art museums. With that in mind, should we decide now, or at dinner?"

"Dinner."

"Dinner."

I agreed, "Yeah, dinner."

Shannon said, "Dinner it is." That was easy.

: : : : :

S H A N N O N : : : The museums were, of course, fabulous. The concierge at our hotel recommended the Stage Door Deli, said it was better than Carnegie. I'd say it was different -- as good as, but not better.

I think our discussion about tonight was the shortest discussion we ever had: I said, "So..." and before I could even restate the question, Jason said, "Swap."

Holly and Mark said, "Swap."

"Swap," I said.

: : : : :

Again, they insisted that I shower first, which I didn't think was necessary, since by then we knew the hot water lasted. But it enabled me to make a statement: when I was done, I took the deepest breath of my life and opened the door. I wasn't wearing a t-shirt, and I wasn't wrapped in a towel. I was completely naked, my arms shamelessly at my sides.

Holly hissed, "Shannon!" Mark and Jason were speechless. Not believing what I was doing, I raised my arms, and did a slow twirl, showing them ALL the sights. I swear I could feel their eyeballs scorch my skin as they scanned me from top to bottom.

"Well," I said, "it's not like last night. Tonight, we know what we're going to end up doing. I'm just setting the mood."

M A R K : : : Shannon was shaved almost completely smooth. All she had left was a little circle, about the size of a quarter, right at the top of her slit. Unusually for a shaved girl, though, her little puff wasn't trimmed short -- she had taken the trouble to leave it really long. I tried not to stare, but I could see little droplets of arousal clinging to the curls, emphasizing its length.

I knew that Holly had a narrow landing strip -- I hadn't seen it in the near-darkness last night, but I definitely felt it. I didn't get to see it now either. Even though Shannon was already naked, Holly went in and shut the bathroom door before she undressed.

Shannon plopped down on the bed and we chatted while Holly showered, just like we had last night, except tonight Shannon was NAKED, and this time I didn't doze off. With Jason and I still dressed, and her laying there, all stretched out, not covering anything up, with just that little dot of pubic hair, she seemed so much more than just naked.

I was the last to shower. Holly and Jason had followed Shannon's lead and exited the bathroom naked, so I felt like I should too. Only thing was, I spent my entire shower thinking about how I was finally going to get to sleep with Shannon, and how her tits and pussy had looked when she exited the bathroom. By the time I was done drying, I was sporting 100% full wood. Oh well, as embarrassing as that felt, I was among friends. It's not like we have much in the way of secrets left between us...

The three of them were sitting on the beds, talking, until I rejoined them. Holly and Jason fell into each other's arms. Shannon was sitting on the bed farthest from the bathroom, and she tracked my progress across the room like she had planted a CIA homing device on me.

I knew Shannon's breasts were smaller than Holly's, but I never realized how much -- I'd guess about two cup sizes, maybe three. She told me one time she thinks they're too small. That's ridiculous, I think they're fabulous. In fact, don't tell Holly, I think Shannon's are sexier -- they're so perfectly round, and have a little more of that tantalizing ripple under the skin when they bounce. Somehow they make her more sensuously feminine. Maybe having less bosom draws less attention away from her flat tummy, her wonderfully sleek waist, and her luscious hips. Anyway, fine, they're smaller, whatever, I don't care.

At that moment, all I knew was, she was achingly beautiful. I stood over her, admiring her. She was one exquisite creature -- I couldn't find a flaw. She was soft, yet she was firm. She was slender, yet she was curvaceous. She was graceful, she was delicate, she was perfection.

I thought, she could have posed for the Greek sculptors. Cleopatra would have looked ordinary next to her. Richard Burton would have taken the Cartier-Burton diamond back from Elizabeth Taylor and given it to Shannon. John Derek would have passed over Ursula Andress, Linda Evans, AND Bo Derek to be with her. Brad would have picked her over Angelina.

I must have taken too long, because she patted the bed beside her, interrupting my thoughts, and said, "Are you just gonna window shop? Or do you wanna come in, maybe try something on?" I laughed and slid in next to her.

: : : : :

H O L L Y : : : I was finally going to have my moment with Jason. I'm sure Mark's shower didn't actually last forever, but it felt like it. He emerged from the bathroom, finally, naked like the rest of us, and it was very sweet, he already had a raging hard-on for Shannon. What I was focused on, though, was I was finally going to get to sleep with Jason.

J A S O N : : : Holly ran her fingers through the hair on my chest, caressing me softly. Tonight had a completely different mood -- there was no stealth, no haste, no sense of getting away with something. Last night, as incredible as it was, had a frantic feel, like if we didn't get the deed done quickly enough, the carriage would turn back into a pumpkin. Tonight we had the luxury of taking all the time we wanted.

H O L L Y : : : Last night was exciting because it felt so taboo, like we were getting away with something. Tonight was exciting in a completely different way -- pure, raw sexuality. Jason ravished my breasts for a minute, but as much as I enjoyed that, what I wanted, what I had wanted for years, what I wanted right now, was his cock in me, and at that moment I wanted to start with it in my mouth.

J A S O N : : : She seemed very eager to get down to my dick, and who am I to disagree with that? I also wanted to get to feast on her, though, so I spun around under her. She got to have my cock, I got to have her pussy. I pulled her lips apart and dived in.

H O L L Y : : : Oh my god, his cock was wonderful, it was everything I had hoped for. And oh my god, his tongue was talented, it was better than I imagined. His lips, my slit, his tongue, my clit, I don't know exactly what he did down there, but whatever it was, he took me to all the right places.

J A S O N : : : She sure seemed to love my mouth, the way she pressed herself into it. And, she seemed to love my cock at least as much. I had heard of hum jobs -- if that was what she was doing to me, then I'm a fan. I'm not sure she realized she was humming; the way she mashed her groin onto my face, I think that she may have just been really enjoying herself. I liked it so much, I hummed back onto her. My mouth settled comfortably into her slit, freeing my hands to explore her tits from below.

H O L L Y : : : I don't think he realized he was moaning onto my clit. The vibration was driving me absolutely wild. Then when his fingers found my nipples, it was game over -- I came so hard, I was afraid I was going to injure him.

J A S O N : : : One of the things I love about oral is how up close and personal the lady's orgasm is. There's not any doubt -- there's no way she's faking it. It puts a very different spin on "in your face," and I love that. The down side is, one of my other favorite things is cumming together, and that's not gonna happen when you're giving head. Unless, of course, you sixty-nine. That's what's so great about it, it's the perfect solution: you get your 'cake' AND eat it too.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds