• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • No Sacrifice Pt. 02

No Sacrifice Pt. 02

12

For those who didn't read part one, I invite you to do so. I did my best to make this story stand on its own merits, but having the dirty details from Part 1 will certainly help. Plus ... if I do say so myself, it's hot.

Enjoy!

*****

Heather woke up in the morning exhausted. John had kept her up most of the night. She wasn't sure what got into him, but she loved it. Her thighs ached, her pussy was sore and she wasn't sure she would walk properly at the hospital today, but she wouldn't have traded that last few hours for the world.

The alarm hadn't gone off yet. She looked over at her handsome husband. She loved watching him sleep. The dim light was just enough that she could see a small smile quirking his lips. Was he dreaming of something funny? John was frustrating in that he rarely recalled his dreams. Heather had taken a class in dream interpretation in college. It filled an elective requirement, but it had turned out to be fascinating and a lot of fun. "Naturally, I had to marry the one guy in the universe who doesn't dream!" she thought with a smile.

Ted woke up at that exact moment, seeing Heather leaning over him, a smile on her face. She was still naked and the sheet had slipped. Her full breasts were available to his view. He would never tire of this sight, his brother's wife looking at him with love, amusement and a wee bit of lust in her eyes. He quickly grabbed her and buried his face in her plump, pretty tits and groaned. "Sweetheart, you'd better put those away or we're going to be awhile."

Heather laughed, straddling her "husband." Unbeknownst to her, John had asked his twin to pretend to be him for a week. John had recently learned he was sterile. He had gone over his options in his mind. John knew that when it came to this woman, he had been punching above his weight for years. John had one secret weapon in his arsenal. He had an identical twin, Ted. They were so alike they had won twin contests over the years. John had taken math tests for Ted. Ted had tried out for the football team for John. They worked out together and were just about always within five pounds of each other's weight. Even their parents weren't 100% sure who was who. Only Ted's insane cat, Veronica, could tell them apart.

Ted never, ever would have made a move on his brother's wife, even if she was the hottest, sweetest, most amazing woman he had ever met. Her long brown hair cascaded down her back, and her brilliant green eyes often seemed to hold the secrets of the universe in them. He had been attracted to her for years, but she was an untouchable as the moon. Ted and John had the fiercest bond imaginable, closer than most brothers. Their mother often talked of them speaking their own language as young children. Even today, they could finish each other's sentences.

When John showed up at his condo with the news that he was sterile, Ted had felt tears prick his eyes. They had come from a huge family of eight kids. The idea that any them wouldn't become a father or a mother was inconceivable. That it was John, his twin and best friend, tore up Ted's heart. When John asked him to pinch hit for him in bed, he had been taken aback. However, he didn't hesitate to agree. He would do anything for him, it wouldn't have mattered if his wife had been a troll.

Looking at her now, Ted knew that she was anything but. Her witchy eyes captivated him, her body enslaved him and sex with her was a million times more amazing than he ever could have imagined. He had pushed into her so many times overnight, he was positive he wouldn't be able to get it back up again this morning. As Heather straddled his lap, his cock pressed tightly against her sex, he could feel himself harden.

Ted grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her lips to his, needing to taste her again. Heather's mouth was an addiction in and of itself. She put everything into her kisses. She held nothing of herself back. He went from hard to throbbing in an instant. His hand slipped between their bodies. He found her sweet clit and started to strum it, playing her like an acoustic guitar. She moaned into his mouth and started to wriggle sexily against his dick.

Without breaking the kiss, Ted flipped her over on to her back and pushed his cock against her slit. It was both a caress and a question. Heather answered it by reaching for his cock and pushing him into her opening. He slid home and groaned into her mouth. She was so wet and he just had to fuck her again.

Heather lay beneath the man she thought was her husband and met his body thrust for thrust. She could feel him throb within her tight passage and reveled in the magic of their lovemaking. Their sex life had always been good, but the last twenty-four hours had been magical. He was taking her as if each time were the first time. She moaned, a cute little whimper escaping her lips every time that John bottomed out in her cunt. She wrapped her legs around his waist, her eyes fluttering open when he broke the kiss and looked down at her with an intense look of concentration.

She bit her lip, writhing under him. Her long lashes framed those amazing eyes, Ted wanted to drown in them. He couldn't believe how good she felt. He couldn't have begun to imagine how responsive she would be. He couldn't get over how fucking jealous he was that his brother had this vixen in his bed. He knew once he had done his job and impregnated his brother's wife, he would look the world over for someone just like this. He was also fairly sure he would never find her.

Not wanting Heather to see desperation in his gaze, he lowered himself to her breasts and bit her nipple. She hissed, arching her back. He tugged that nipple with his teeth, pulling it far away, loving the way it stretched. He let it go with a pop, then gave the other one the same attention. He kissed his way up her chest to her neck, smelling the sweat of her efforts and that undefinable scent of a woman. He took one hand and wrapped it around her neck, squeezing a little. She looked startled, then moaned, her eyes closing and her pussy growing even wetter as he thrust into her, her neck in his grip. He found the pulse in her neck and squeezed lightly. Just enough to make her giddy. He could see the exact moment she slipped away into unconsciousness. He also saw the exact second she returned to him. The look of confusion gave way to intense passion. "Fuck, what did you just do to me, John?" She pushed her pussy up against him, taking him in even deeper.

Ted was still thrusting. He had fucked her so many times during the night, he wasn't sure he could cum again. He also knew that cumming inside her was exactly why he was here in the first place. He couldn't take his brother's wife like this without another attempt at seeding her. To fuck her without it would be a betrayal of his twin. Hell, he'd probably crossed that line already, but Ted didn't care.

"Heather," his voice rasped in his ear. "I have to cum. Do me a favor, play with my ass."

Heather hesitated for a moment, then her hands came down and squeezed his butt cheeks.

"Like this?" she asked.

Ted shook his head. "No, you're a nurse. I need one of those talented fingers in my ass. Put it in for me, baby."

Heather's eyes widened, then she looked at him like he had lost his mind. Ted thought he had blown it for sure. But to his relief, she smiled wickedly and her right hand drifted down his ass cheek until she found his pucker. She pulled that hand back up to her lips and sucked her first two fingers, getting them soaked with her spit. Then she reached back down, finding his hole again. She did it exactly right, teasing his ass with little, circular motions.

He moaned and pressed down, opening for her and her first finger hooked and slid home, fucking his hole as he ground his dick into her cunt.

"Oh god, Heather, fuck." Ted closed his eyes, groaning. His cock was five times harder than it had been a minute ago. "Fuck me, baby. Make me cum for you."

Heather slid her second finger in, stretching him wide. He groaned, thrusting into her wildly. His toes curled at the intense magic of her small fingers inside his body. Three more thrusts and he was yelling her name, shooting roped of cum into her sweet pussy. In three minutes, she had taken him from "not going to happen" to the best orgasm of his life. The woman was a fucking witch. He loved it.

He thrust viciously into her one more time, then collapsed on top of her soft, sweaty body. Her fingers stilled, then she slowly pulled them out of his ass. Ted felt the emptiness of had once been full and almost begged her to put them back in. He propped himself up on one arm and considered her eyes. "God, we have to do that again, soon."

Heather gave him a laugh. "I don't know what got into you, but if you are going to react like that, you can bet your ass I'm going to do that again." Ted leaned forward and kissed her full lips again, his tongue ravaging her mouth. Then he got up and padded over to the bathroom, taking a piss. When he was done, he looked back out at Heather. "Hey, shower time. Come clean me up, woman."

Heather gawked at him in amazement. John's shower times were sacred. He said he did all his best thinking in the shower. In their 15 years together, he had never invited her in. Squealing with delight, she joined him. They took turns soaping each other, washing each other's bodies. She was sure that John wanted to fuck her again, but they refrained. Her pussy was going to wear out at this rate. They did kiss under the hot water and the connection between them remained as electric as if they had given in and fucked once again.

Heather dressed into her scrubs. As a nurse practitioner, she could wear a suit or "business casual" to the hospital, but she hated wearing her own clothing to work. The place was a breeding ground for bacteria and other germs. They had a washer and dryer just off the garage door, she kept several changes of clothing in that laundry room. Her first act every day on arriving home was to strip and put her scrubs in a special bin that wasn't used by John. Once it filled, she did a load of her scrubs, only putting them away clean. The rest of the house was a "dirty scrub free" zone and they both preferred it that way.

Pulling her Saucony sneakers in an obnoxious, glow-teal shade onto her feet, she tied up the laces and headed downstairs. She threw a couple of bagels in the toaster and poured herself and John some orange juice. They both hated coffee. She was convinced they were the only two people in America who did. "Let the rest of the world rock on with their pumpkin spiced coffee," she grimaced. "If coffee was so good, why did they go out of their way to disguise the flavor."

John emerged, wearing a suit and tie. His dark hair was shiny, damp with the slightest hint of curl at the end. His dark eyes glittered on seeing her in the kitchen in her scrubs. She made a face at him. "Bagel?" She pulled them out of the toaster, swearing as she burned her fingers. John laughed at her, then they both spread cream cheese on their bagels and started munching.

It was on the tip of Ted's tongue to ask for coffee when he remembered at the last minute that John hated the stuff. He nearly gasped in horror at the easy mistake he nearly made. "I have to stop thinking about her pussy and remember that I'm John. I know him almost as well as I know myself, I can do this." If Ted and John agreed on one thing, it was that Heather could never know. While Ted was honored to help his brother have a family, he didn't feel good about lying to his sister-in-law. He wished John had listened to reason and agreed to a simple sperm donation. John couldn't be talked out of it, however. And now that he had tasted his brother's wife, Ted had a hard time remembering why he had disagreed with John's logic.

Gulping his OJ, he kissed his twin's wife good bye. "I should be home on time. Do you want me to grab anything at the store?" John usually did the marketing. His hours were reasonably steady when it wasn't tax time, whereas Heather routinely got held up at work. Heather turned and opened the fridge, taking stock of what they had. "I'll text you a list, babe." She kissed him, then grabbed the rest of her bagel. "I'm going to take this to go. I need to get a move on." She winked. "Although I must say, if anyone knew what we did this morning, I would be forgiven in an instant for being late.

"John" blushed, then kissed her quickly. As she turned, he smacked her round ass. She gasped, whirling around. She saw the look of amusement on his face and laughed. "I don't know what's gotten into you, but could you get into it again?" She winked, then headed out the door.

Ted sagged into the kitchen island of his brother's kitchen. He had cum in his sister-in-law at least 4 times overnight and this morning. Surely, he should try to slow things down. He looked at the door Heather had just walked through. This woman was going to be a drug and he would be her addict. The thought scared him more than he had ever feared anything in his life.

John spent the rest of the week and weekend in total agony. First, he had to forward a grocery list to his brother so he could do the marketing. "By all means, eat up, Ted!" Then he had to endure little love texts from his wife, lots of dirty comments that he did his best to answer. Why hadn't he thought to switch phones with Ted? He knew that would be an impractical solution. As an accountant, Ted was attached to his cell phone as his brother, the Assistant District Attorney. They would both be lost without their phones. He gritted his teeth some more as Heather sent him a picture of her pussy from the bathroom. Her pussy lips were red and swollen. What the fuck had he done to her? She sent him a wink and said, "More, please."

He buried his head on his desk. John knew he had no right to bitch. He had begged his brother to fuck his wife. John had been so terrified of losing the love of his life, he had given her away to another man. He nearly died inside at the visual proof of her infidelity, even if she hadn't realized she had been unfaithful. Tears filled his eyes and for five minutes, he let himself given in to his despair. Then he sighed, sent her back a wink. Then he forwarded the picture to Ted without comment.

John's phone rang two minutes later. "Fuck man," Ted said without further comment. They both remained quiet, the silence eating up the phone line. "I ..." Ted paused.

John swallowed his grief. "It's okay, Teddy." He called his brother his childhood nickname, something only he got away with as Ted grew into a man. "It's okay. I don't blame you. I know you never would have been there if I hadn't begged you." John swallowed, then swallowed again. "Just be careful with her, okay?"

Ted nodded, then realized that he was being a dumbass, that there was no way that his brother could hear his nod.

"I'll be careful. I promise."

The rest of the week passed for them both in a fog. John went home to his brother's empty condo every night, his only company was his brother's rabid cat, Veronica. John had been thoroughly confused at the cat's name until Ted reminded him of the movie "Heathers." He had laughed his ass off at his brother's weird sense of humor. They got each other so well. He went for his nightly run, took his long assed showers with no one to complain. He missed his wife. He cried a few more times, aching to end this as quickly as possible. He knew he couldn't, though. He didn't want to have to do this again next month. He needed Ted to stay there and keep doing what he was doing for the full seven days of her peak ovulation cycle.

He swore to himself that he would love his brother's child with all his heart, even more than if he or she had been his very own. Only he and Ted would know differently. As the "Organ Donors" had reminded themselves many times over the years, they were identical down to the strands of DNA which made up their bodies. Unless something awful happened, no one would ever know. Even DNA testing would never prove that Ted was the baby's biological father.

And if Heather wanted more kids? John closed his eyes. "No sacrifice," he murmured to himself. He would go through this again and again for her. As many times as necessary.

For his part, Ted had been shaken by the one phone call that he shared with his twin that week. He knew the second he saw that picture that his brother was hurting. He wasn't sure himself what he had done to wreck his sister-in-law's cunt, but she didn't appear to be complaining. She had attacked him the second he came in the door. He fucked her on the kitchen island, still mostly dressed, thrusting into her pussy as if he life depended on it. For all he knew, it probably did.

That night, after they had cooked dinner together and cleaned up, he took her to bed. He finally undid his tie from his neck, looked at Heather sprawled over the bed. He smiled wickedly, then crawled onto the bed, over her body and suddenly grasped her hands, pulling them over her head, using his tie to lash her to the bed. Her body stretched so beautifully this way. He covered her eyes with his hand, then started kissing whatever he could reach.

Ted soon found himself between her thighs. Her pussy wasn't nowhere near as red as it had been in the picture she had sent to John this morning. He kissed it softly, once, twice, three times. Heather's back arched. She started to say something, but he shushed her.

"Silence," he said. "The only thing I want to hear out of you is 'taste me, Daddy."

For a moment, Heather looked like she was going to laugh. He kissed her cunt again, a little teasing lash of his tongue on her clit. She gasped, then writhed so sexily, it was all Ted could do not to fuck her then and there. "Taste me, Daddy." She gasped a second time as his tongue buried itself into her pussy, groaning at her taste. His big hands gripped her hips, fucking her cunt with his tongue, then finally pulling her clit into his lips and toying with it until her body exploded, cumming noisily. He reluctantly pulled mouth from her, her smell still in his nose. He kissed his way up her body, then buried his throbbing dick into her cunt. He barely remembered in time his brother's warning to be careful with his wife. He fucked her slowly, achingly slow, watching her face as she reached her peak over and over before finally giving her his seed for the second time that evening.

When they had caught their breath, he kissed her, then released her hands. He pulled her into his arms, then felt his eyes drift shut in perfect contentment. They slept in each other's arms, each in their own special brand of bliss.

The week continued in similar fashion. He would make love to her in the morning, they would shower, share a quick breakfast and head off to work. He would lose himself in his case, answering emails from his boss, driving the paralegals insane with his incessant demands. Ted prided himself on being a tough son of a bitch in court. Ninety-nine percent of the people he put away deserved it. The remaining 1%, the ones that kept him awake at night, he won some of those, he lost some.

He would read texts from his brother, things that Heather had sent him during the day that he needed to know. At one point, he learned that he was expected to go to a work event at Heather's hospital. He frantically texted his brother back, suggesting they switch back a couple days early. John wouldn't hear of it. John's text message simply said, "Suck it up."

Ted's favorite time of the day was the evening. He would do little things, like help Heather make dinner or clean up. They watched funny TV shows. He rubbed her feet. He polished her toes one evening. All sorts of ... little things. Things that made two people a couple.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • No Sacrifice Pt. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 158 milliseconds