• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • No Tofu
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

No Tofu

"Is my little whore hungry for cock?" he mutters from behind.

"Mason..." It's turning me on, but I still feel a little embarrassed to jump in.

"Don't play innocent," my lover chides. His hands find their way to my nipple and my balls.

I finally get up the guts to blurt, "Then fuck me."

"What's that?"

"I said fuck me. Gimme what you got."

Mason moves into position to spoon-fuck me. "You wanna take it like a slut, yeah? Ooh, you're lubed up already..."

There's a soft slicking sound, and then I feel him at my back door.

He pushes in and I grip his hand on my hip. It hurts more than it used to, probably because I haven't been stretched out by him in so long.

"Shit, you're so tight..." he croaks.

"Slowly..." I breathe.

He hits the sensitive spot, the curve of my canal. I hiss, then bend my body to take him at a better angle.

"There you go...yeah..." Mason encourages.

When I feel enough of his prick inside me, I start rocking back and forward slowly on the shaft.

Finally, we're doing it.

"Oh Masey..." I murmur, trying to get past the pain and towards the pleasure.

He gives me a few minutes to adjust, but I can tell he's itching to go. Eventually his dick slides into me all nice and smoothly, and I say, "Okay."

Mason instantly gets down to thrusting. My bum smacks against his pelvic bone with every impale.

"Oh yes!"

"Yeah...that's it..." he mutters, controlling the angle and speed he's taking me.

"Fuck me, Mason!"

"Ohh yeah, babe, I'm taking that ass..."

I can smell the sweat emanating from his tight muscles. As I tilt my head back, he moves his head in and we make out.

The next thing I know, we're kneeling on the bed doggie-style. He grips my shoulders and pounds into me hard, making me holler.

"Oh YEAH! Give it all to me!!"

I cling onto the bed frame as he stabs his thick, uncut dick over and over into my rectum. I can't get enough of being taken like a bitch by my soulmate.

"God yes!! More more more!!"

"Ohh yeah...take the cock!!"

We keep going and it's so good. All our pent-up passion comes out with every push and yell and fleshy slap.

Just as we get a good rhythm going, Mason takes it to the next level. He gets up onto his feet and drills down from a steep angle. We both moan loudly, bouncing on the mattress.

His balls are slapping against my taint. I push my face down onto the pillow and unleash my Mariah whistle notes.

"Yeah, babe, you like it!"

"Masey!" I squeak. "Oh Masey!!"

Drops of his sweat land on my slanted back. He's going at it tirelessly, showing off his gym-honed stamina, reducing me to a high-pitched mess with every slam. I'm pretty sure I'm going to experience a whole new level of soreness come morning.

"Babe, I can't!!" Mason suddenly shouts. "I'm gonna!!"

"On my face!" I order. "All over my face!"

"Arrrghh!!" He pulls out of me and I flip around onto my back. His hot semen rains down on me, down my neck at first, until his jacking hand points the tip right at my face.

I take the greasy blasts with glee, eyes closed, mouth wide open and tongue outstretched.

"Fuck!!" he grunts. "Oh fuck..."

The layer of goo covering my face feels warm and thick. With my tongue, I catch as many of the runny loads as I can.

Finally, when he's done pelting me with jizz, I look up and see his sweaty, relieved grin. Then I look down at his softening, dripping penis.

"FUUCK!!" he exclaims as I take it into my mouth to clean it off. Oh, how I love the taste of his juice. It's so savoury, the texture so slick and creamy. If I had my way (and Mason would argue that I usually have my way), I'd get daily feedings from this fat and juicy cock.

As I release his fucked prick from my mouth, I gaze up at Mason's chiselled, slender torso, panning my view up to his sexy bearded face.

Life just doesn't get better than this.

"Your turn, cumface," he says, sitting down on the bed. His hand is already on my dick, and he's giving me that amazing twisting stroke. I lean back and let out a raspy groan.

"Look at me."

Yessir. Mason moves in and licks up his slippery seed from my chin. Then he spits it into my mouth and kisses me hard.

Our dueling lips, the scent of our heated bodies, his pungent taste, and his gripping palm lift me to orgasm.

"I love you!" I call out.

My cum flies everywhere, splatting against his chin, then down the rest of his body, then running over his milking hand. As I convulse uncontrollably, he keeps going.

"Masey stop!" I screech.

A few more tortuous jerks and he finally lets me go. I moan and tumble into his embrace. Gradually, as he caresses my back, my breathing returns to normal. We're soaked in each other's cum.

"That's a good little whore," he soothes.

"Hey!" I protest.

"What? You like being my little whore," he insists. The nerve!

"Then what are you?" I question.

Mason thinks for a second.

"I'm your sexy hunk, of course."

"Nuh-uh," I correct. "You're my bitch."

He scoffs, "I don't think so."

"Oh yes you are. If I'm your little whore, then you're my bitch," I declare, rubbing my jizz into his inked chest.

"...why can't I be your sexy john?" he asks, grabbing a box of wet naps.

"Why do you want me to be your whore?" I follow, wiping down my face and my crotch.

"It's hot."

"Is it?" I give him an uncertain look.

He throws away a ball of used napkins, then flips me onto my back.

"Mason, I'm serious!" I exclaim, my legs on his shoulder.

"Serious about what?"

My eyes avoid his as I whisper, "Am I still hot to you?"

He stays staring at me: still, piercing. Then he takes my hand and guides it to his erection.

Oh God. Twice in one night.

When he enters me a second time, there is no pain, only the sweetest ache. I hang on to his back as he makes love to me: deeply, gently, lovingly.

*****

Hope you enjoyed that piece! There's more relationship-focused pieces on the way. I'd love to hear your feedback on what turned you on, and what you'd like to see in my next story. Also, check out my Biography page for exclusive material from my Mechanic series.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • No Tofu
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds