• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • No Vacancy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

No Vacancy

The stirring in my balls got stronger, and knowing I wouldn't be able to last much longer without cumming, I decided to stop her. I pushed back her head and pulled my dick out of her mouth. She sucked hard as I did so, and I heard a little pop as I freed myself. My dick bounced up and down in front of her face, her looking up to me, with a question mark on her face.

"Don't you like it?" she said.

"I love it. You're great, too good maybe. I won't last much longer."

"No problem with that."

"I still want to fuck you. Nice and slowly, on the bed. But if you finish me off now, I'm afraid I can't get hard again."

"That'd be a bad thing indeed," she agreed as she got up on her feet.

I switched off the shower and we dried each other of before moving to the bedroom. I heard the rain outside, it still hadn't stopped. It was quiet in the hotel, even the traffic on the road outside had died down. It must have been past midnight by now. How long had we been in the shower? I had no idea, it must have been at least the better part of an hour.

She lay down on the bed, on her side, watching me as I walked around switching off the lights keeping only a dim night light on. I stepped on the bed, and lay down beside her, facing her. Our eyes locked, and without saying anything she moved in for a kiss. A gentle kiss, just a soft kiss on my lips, then she calmly pushed me on my back and moved down.

A moment later I felt her warm mouth on my dick again. The walking around had made me soft, but her gentle licking and sucking got me back up in no time. Her mouth felt as good as before, better maybe as the bed is a so much more comfortable place for this than the shower. The break from the shower also allowed me to relax again, for my level of arousal to lower a bit, even though I was quite sure about what was to come now.

She straddled me and facing me she slowly scooting forward. She grabbed my dick in one hand and lifted herself over me, then slowly lowered herself burying my dick in her hot slit. An awesome feeling, so hot and tight. Her eyes locked with mine I grabbed her hips as she slowly started moving up and down. I relaxed. I just let her fuck me for a while as she continued to move slowly and gently. She took all of me inside of her, deep inside her hot body.

Slowly her movement became faster, and she started to moan. I started to move a little, meeting her thrusts, steering her by her hips, trying to push in even deeper as she came down. We moved faster, harder. Her tits swung up and down with our motion. It was easy to find a rhythm, it felt as if we had done this many times before. Our movements were just so much in sync. I felt the sucking of her pussy as she went up, I could her the slap of her ass hitting my thighs as she moved down. I closed my eyes, totally engorged in the moment. I just listened to her moans turning into screams, felt her moving faster and faster, clamping her pussy around me.

After her orgasm subsided, she lay down on me, my dick still buried deep inside her pussy. I gave her a moment to recover, to catch her breath, then holding her tightly to not slip out I turned around and rolled on top of her. I lifted myself on my arms a bit, and looked down at her. She smiled.

I hadn't cum yet. Indeed that first time took of the pressure, and I could last really long now. I wasn't done with her just yet, and she knew it. I slowly started to move my dick in and out of her, looking at her face, her eyes were full of lust. Slowly I moved out, then fast and hard back in. Her tits were shaking with our rhythm.

Slowly I increased my pace, fucking her faster, harder. I held her shoulders to prevent her from moving, to be able to take her harder. She was mine. That beautiful, shapely, hot body, all mine to take. Her smooth, slippery pussy all mine to fuck, to fuck deep and hard. Hard and fast. I heard her screams, her moans of pleasure. I don't know whether she came again, I didn't care too much, now it was just about me, me and my cock, using her like a little fuck toy, just like she used me before. It felt great, and from what I could see and hear from her she enjoyed every bit of it. I felt her pussy clench around my shaft, her tight wet pussy. Her tits shaking violently with my thrusts.

With my orgasm fast approaching I grabbed her tighter and pumped even harder. She screamed loud, her pussy clenching, and that was it for me. With a final groan I pushed myself as deep as I could inside her as I came, deep inside her hot pussy. A few more deep thrusts as I continued to shoot my load, deep inside of her.

When my orgasm subsided, I kept my dick buried deep inside of her body, not wanting to pull out just yet. I opened my eyes again, and saw her flushed, smiling face.

"Thank you," she said.

"No, thank you. You're wonderful."

We smiled, big grins, ear to ear. Then I slowly pulled my softening cock out of her and dropped on my back on the bed next to hear. She didn't say anything more, but just turned to me and put her head on my chest. I put my arms around her, and very soon we were sound asleep.

The next morning at six my alarm went. I always have to get up at that time as there often are early check-outs. The breakfast staff would arrive soon as well to prepare breakfast for the guests.

I looked at the naked girl next to me. She was as pretty as the night before. She opened her eyes a bit.

"No need to wake up, you may continue to sleep if you like. Breakfast starts only in an hour. Come and have some when you're awake."

"OK," she said sleepily, and closed her eyes again.

My day started uneventfully. The breakfast room was busy, no surprise considering the hotel was full. Mostly men and women in suits that were visiting the trade fair.

Around eight, half past eight my lover showed up. Her hair done, she looked marvellous wearing a similar outfit as when she arrived. I could see her radiating, very different from the dishevelled and wet woman that walked in last night.

"Good morning!" I greeted her, cheerfully.

She smiled. "A good morning it is, thanks. I feel great."

"Coffee?"

"Yes, please."

"I'll get you some, the rest of the breakfast is over there, please help yourself," I said, gesturing to the tables against the wall, on which the bread and some other food was placed. Breakfast was not fancy at all, it was really simple. Most other hotels of my class didn't even offer breakfast at all.

"Thanks."

As she ate I went to the reception to continue my work. Quite some guests were checking out today, not all stayed for the full four days of the fair. Others would take their place, so tonight I'd be full again. Busy days, but very good for business.

About an hour later, at a moment there were no guests at the counter, I suddenly felt arms wrapping around me from behind. I gently pulled the thin arms away, and turned around.

"Thanks again for last night," she said. "I'll be leaving now."

Caught unaware, I just stared at her for a moment.

"You don't have to leave, your bus only leaves tonight, isn't it?"

"The rain has stopped, so I decided to take the opportunity to explore this town a bit."

"I see..."

"So thanks again for taking so good care of me, you got me all I needed. And I owe you this, according to that sign."

She looked at the price list posted next to the counter and offered me a small pile of folded bills, which I accepted without thinking. Then she looked at me, reached up to put her arms around my neck, pouting her lips. I bent down, we kissed lightly. Then she let go, turned around, grabbed her bag and walked to the door. Just before leaving, she looked around one last time.

"Bye!"

And with that, she was gone, leaving me suddenly feeling empty. As sudden as she appeared, she left. Will I ever see her again? Where did she come from? Where was she going to? I realised she never told me any of this. All I knew was that she was travelling by bus, and there are lots of long distance buses here so that doesn't narrow it down much.

Then I realised I didn't even know her name.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • No Vacancy
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 33 milliseconds