Non-Stop Fucking

"OK, it's clean. Now what?"

"Jump back on. But face me."

Anny didn't even realize she was being ordered around as a common slut, her mind told her that she was saving someone's life.

As soon as she was balls deep in again, she quickly began to slide her pussy up and down on his shaft, working up her pussy juices again.

"Oh fuck yea, that's good. Now let me see those tits."

Anny opened up her blouse and took off her bra, releasing her massive tits for her awaiting audience.

Marcus reached out with one hand and grabbed a hold of her luscious tits. (The cellphone still in his other hand). He had a nice firm grip and helped her bounce up and down on his cock working up a nice rhythm of hard thrusts and body slapping.

Anny let out a loud scream, "Fuck. You motherfucker."

"That dick is good, huh?"

"No asshole. Just fucking cum already."

"You ever think, that pussy just ain't no good? Maybe that's why I'm not cumming yet?"

"This is the best pussy you will ever have."

Marcus laughed for a few seconds and Anny continued to work her pussy on his cock. "Oh shit...looks like there is another message .Says here, "Best pussy, huh? More dirty talk you slut."

This time, Marcus showed her the phone quickly, but it was an old text message and he was banking on her not being able to read the message clearly.

"What the fuck does he want me to say?"

"I don't know. Just say what you really think and feel."

Anny was still dumbfounded. As if she knew what she wanted to say, but she couldn't bring herself to actually say it. So Marcus took it upon himself to help her out. He grabbed hold of her skinny waist and then began to thrust his hips upward again, shoving his cock all the way into her pussy. He grabbed underneath each of her thighs and held her up so he could slam fuck the shit out of her.

"Let me help you out...take that big block cock you dirty slut. You like it, huh?"

Anny screamed, "Ffffuuuucccckkkkk." As she threw her head back and forth, her hair whipping wildly in the air.

Marcus knew he had her, so he fucked her as hard as he could and continued to taunt her."

"You like that dick you slut? Tell me you like that big black cock."

"Fuck you. Oh my god...fuck."

Marcus was now focused intently on destroying her pussy with his cock. Every ounce of energy he had, all his power went into slamming his cock upwards and deep into her sopping wet pussy.

"Say it. Say how much you like that cock."

Anny couldn't take it anymore as she collapsed on top of him. She threw her arms around him and buried her face in between his neck and shoulder. Through muffled screams and cries, "Aaahhhh...I fucking love your cock."

"That's right baby. Tell me. Tell me."

"I love your cock. I love that big black cock. Fuck me...your cock is sssoooooo good."

Marcus smirked as he gave her a hard slap on the ass. Anny didn't realize that he was just lying there now and the power had shifted somehow to her doing all the work...bouncing up and down on his cock. She was so determined to release the orgasmic wave flushing through her body. It was like a tsunami exploding from her fingers and toes, in towards her sweet love spot.

"You motherfucker, you're gonna make me cum. Aaaaahhhhh. Ffffffuuuuccccckkkk."

Anny spasmed and shook as his cock popped out of her sloppy wet pussy. Cum streaked down her stocking tops and left a puddle on and all around his monster cock.

Once again, she collapsed into him as she came down from her orgasmic high. She looked into the smiling man's eyes and got pissed off that she let him do that to her.

"Shit there's another message. It says you're supposed to make him cum. Not the other way around."

"Motherfucker. Let me guess, you want me to clean your cock again?"

Anny asked it rhetorically as she jumped off and licked and sucked his cock clean. If she didn't know better, she almost enjoyed doing it.

Marcus took another moment to appreciate this beauty worshipping his cock. He wished he could stay here forever, but he had more plans for her pussy.

"There's another message. It says that was better. But you can still fuck harder. 9 minutes"

"Harder? I just came all over your cock. How much harder does he want?"

"I got another idea."

Marcus instructed her to stand up. Her heels clacked as he escorted her over towards a nearby metal rolling cabinet and told her to bend over and grab hold of the bar. She did as told, sticking out her juicy ass. She instinctively spread her legs shoulder width apart as he glided his throbbing cock right into her soaking wet pussy.

He started with slow, long, deep hard thrusts. He methodically picked up the pace, almost tortuously working up speed as he pounded into her from behind, slamming his body into hers with each thrust. Anny was screaming her lungs out still conscious of the prior demand for more dirty talk.

"Give me that black cock. Take that pussy...it's your pussy. Do whatever you want with it. Just give me that black cock baby..."

Anny was about to cum again, so she fell forward letting his cock pop out of her burning pussy. Marcus screamed out loud, "What are you doing? I was so close."

Anny apologized, and Marcus had to smirk at how his plan was unfolding. She said she needed a few more minutes to calm down, as she panted and gasped for air. But Marcus wasn't interested in waiting. He forcefully stood her up and gave her a hard slap on the ass and said, "There's no time for that." She knew he was right, so she bit her lip and stuck her pussy out again to let his cock back in. Marcus wasted no time slamming into her with all his might. The feeling was too intense and she knew she was dangerously close to cumming again as she arched her back towards him. Before she knew it, her arms had released hold of the metal bar and were now reaching over her head and wrapped around his head and neck. Marcus reached around with a handful of her sensitive bosom and squeezed tightly, while not missing a beat pounding into her pussy. Anny's eyes were closed and the orgasmic wave was flushing through her body again. This time it was so intense that she didn't stop him from planting a sloppy, wet, tongue filled kiss on her open mouth. Seconds later, her body convulsed again as she came a second time on his cock. Her wild gyrations and body movements caused his dick to pop out of her pussy yet again as she collapsed again.

"Oh fuck...I was so close." Marcus shrugged.

"Fuck, you're really making me work for that cum. That's it..." Anny said as she spun around and slobbered on his pussy juice coated cock.

"I'm not playing around anymore. Let me get these heels off..." as she reached down to flick her shoes off, Marcus stopped her.

"Stop. There's another message...it say "Leave the heels on slut.""

Anny let out another sigh of frustration. "Fine. Then come and fuck me." She laid down on a soft stack of luggage and spread her legs wide open with her heels high in the air. Marcus glided his body in between her open legs and guided his slick cock back into her pussy. He rested her stocking covered legs on each shoulder, her heels dangerously close to scratching his ears as he went back to slam fucking her pussy...using her own legs as leverage to fuck her even harder and faster.

"Oh my god. Fuck that pussy. Don't you stop. That's your pussy...you take it."

Marcus was relentless and showing impressive stamina, keeping up the hectic pace.

"Yes, just like that. Right there. Do it. Do it."

He felt that twinge and he knew he was about to finally cum, but he knew he could hold it in longer.

But Anny could tell he was dangerously close. She begged, "Please give me that cum. Please let me know I did good...please, please give me that hot black cum."

Finally Marcus relented, "Oh shit. This is really it. I'm gonna fucking cum. You ready for it?"

"Yes. C'mon baby. Give me that cum...give me that hot cum all over my face and in my mouth. Cum for me baby."

"Oh, here it comes." Marcus roared.

Anny quickly sat up and jerked his cock furiously as rope after rope of cum shot out onto her pretty face and into her open mouth. There was so much cum that she couldn't see out of one eye. When he was down to dribbles, she eagerly shoved his sensitive cock into her mouth and sucked hard on it...extracting every last drop into her mouth before swallowing it all. She continued to suck and clean his cock, when the time popped into her head."

"Shit, did we beat the clock?"

Marcus didn't care, but he looked at the phone and much to his surprise there was an actual new message. It simply said three words.

"Good job slut."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • NonConsent/Reluctance
  • /
  • Non-Stop Fucking
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds