Norman the Cat

I didn't have high hopes before speaking to the people, but after I did I threw caution to the wind and set it up for Christmas Day at noon, when Janice would be at my house.

Janice had to work on Christmas Eve until 6, and so I picked her up after work and drove us back home, where we would be eating dinner. I told Janice many times that I could make a decent pizza, and so she decided that she would test my skills on Christmas Eve. Janice was making dinner at her place for Christmas, so this would give her a break.

The snow has just started to fall as we pulled into the apartment complex parking lot, and it added a nice holiday touch to the shrubs and trees that lined the front of our building.

"I want to change, so I'll be over in about a half hour Jimbo," Janice said, enjoying my cringing at her occassional nickname for me.

I got the pizza prepared and after I put it in the oven I went down the call and tapped on Janice's door.

"It's just about a half hour, so I thought I would pick you up and escort you over," I told Janice as she let me in. "Wow! You look beautiful!" I exclaimed.

Janice looked especially nice that evening, wearing a beautiful red sweater and black slacks, and the rosy glow of her cheeks made the whole room brighter.

"But I look beautiful everyday, don't I?" Janice said kiddingly, since I invariably said that just about everyday I saw her. "I'm ready."

"No you aren't," I said before going over and snatching Norman from his throne on the arm of the chair. Norman looked at me with a total lack of emotion, as always, and put up no resistance as I scooped him up and headed for the door.

"What are you doing with Norman?" Janice said as I walked through the doorway with my little buddy.

"Can't leave him here all alone on Christmas Eve," I told Janice as we went down the hall and to my apartment. "Door's unlocked," I said as Janice led the way.

"Smells yummy!" Janice said as she opened the door, and the pizza aroma did indeed blast us in the face as we went inside.

"Here you are Norman old pal," I said as I brought Norman over to the litter box I had prepared in the bathroom.

Norman gave the box a curious glance before walking into it, and then stepping back out to do some exploring. There was a bowl of water in the kitchen and some dry food right next to it.

"All the comforts of home," I said to Norman with bravado. Norman looked at me like he always did, with a condescending amusement, before wandering off down the hall. I had grown to love Norman and his cool demeanor, even though I had never had a cat of my own, being more of a dog guy.

"You didn't have to do all that," Janice said as she put her arms around my neck and kissed me.

"I love the dude," I said. "Besides, if it wasn't for him, you wouldn't be here. And if you weren't here..."

"Don't get me crying," Janice said.

"The pizza!" I suddenly remembered, and ran to the oven.

Perfect timing, as it turned out. The crust had turned a golden brown, the cheese was bubbling, and the pepperoni had just begun to curl and crisp up. The whole pie glistened with greasy goodness, a testimony to the amount of cheese and other fatty things that I had piled on.

"Look at that!" Janice said as I set it on the burners. "It's a work of art."

"A woman that can appreciate the beauty of a pizza is alright in my book," I told Janice as I sliced it up. "Beer, wine or soda?"

Janice ducked her head in the refrigerator and pulled out a couple of Sam Adams' while looking to me for approval. I nodded enthusiastically and dinner was served.

The pizza was not bad, although I wasn't crazy about the way the crust had come out, and I noted that I probably had put on too much cheese.

"You say that something's wrong every time you make us dinner," Janice said. "You're a heckuva cook and this is awesome pizza. Good for breakfast too."

We would have some for breakfast, as it turned out, and after I wrapped up the last couple of slices I dug out the bottle of champagne that I had chilling in the back of the refrigerator and brought it out to the living room.

"Oh damn, I forgot!" I said as I looked at the bare coffee table.

I set the bottle and glasses down and went into the bedroom. Turning on the light, I saw that Norman had made himself comfortable right in the middle of the bed, and after he raised an eyelid to see who had woke him up, he went right back to sleep.

"Ta-da!" I exclaimed to Janice as I came back to the living room, holding the little foot tall Christmas tree proudly. "Charlie Brown revisited!"

I hit the switch and the little lights twinkled right on cue, much to the delight of the crowd, who applauded excitedly.

"I think it's adorable," Janice said. "We'll have to pile the presents around it."

"First the champagne!" I said as I pulled off the foil and twisted off the protective wire. "I'm never much good at this," I informed Janice as I struggled with the cork."

A man of my word, I wrestled for a time with the stubborn stopper before it let loose, ricocheting off the celing and bouncing away. Roaring into the living room at the sound of the bottle opening, Norman flew in and started chasing the cork around like a cat possessed, much to our amusement.

We watched Norman attack the cork as we sipped the champagne, and the entertainment lasted quite a while, until Norman collapsed on his side with his trusty cork between his front paws.

"I think he'll like the cork better than his present," I told Janice as I pulled his gift out from under the couch, a clumsily wrapped catnip mouse. "Tough to wrap a mouse," I said as I looked at the sorry package.

"He can open it later," Janice said. "I think he's in love by the looks of things."

With Norman quite happy with his bounty, I reached back under the couch and took out the rectangular package, which was professionally wrapped and lavishly adorned with ribbons and a bow.

"I didn't wrap this one," I confessed as I set it under the tree which sat in front of us on the table.

"I guess that means it's not a mouse," Janice said as she got up and went over to her coat, pulling out a package that was about the same size and similarly wrapped.

"Maybe we got each other the same thing at the same place," I mused as she set the package next to the other one and sat beside me.

"I don't think so," Janice said. "Mine is fatter than yours."

"You open first," I said.

"Why me?"

"My house, my rules," I announced.

"I hate to open it, because it's so nicely wrapped," Janice said as she delicately undid the ribbon.

As Janice opened the box, it looked like every commercial that you see around the holidays. A beautiful woman holds up a piece of jewelry, with her eyes glistening with emotion as the hoilday lights reflect off her skin. Those commercials are so hokey, but when it unfolds in front of you, it really is priceless.

"God," Janice croaked as she held the necklace up in front of her face. "It's beautiful."

I was getting choked up myself watching Janice's lower lip quiver and a tear trickle lazily down her cheek, so I offered to put it on.

"I want to look at it for a minute," Janice said. "I never had any real jewelry before in my life, nothing like this," Janice choked out before surrendering it to me.

I had the jeweler put on a clasp that was a little larger and easier to deal with, and I was glad I did because it was a chore for me as it was, although my trembling hands were not much help.

"There," I said as I centered the sparkling heart on Janice and admiring the view. "Here, take a look."

I pulled out the small hand held mirror I had stashed under the couch, and Janice chuckled at the little attention to detail that she always kidded me about, and watched as Janice looked at her reflection.

"I was going to get a gold pendant, or something that I could get engraved," I said, trying to remember the words I had wanted to use "I wanted to have 'I love you' engraved on it, because I wasn't sure if I would have the nerve to say it to you or not."

"You did though," Janice said as her face lit up even brighter and we both began to turn into quivering masses of jelly. "Here."

I took the package from Janice and wiped my eyes with the back of my hand before opening my gift.

"Glad Norman isn't awake to see me like this," I said while nodding toward Norm, who was snoozing with his cork held tight to his heart.

"I think he got a buzz off the cork," Janice said while she watched me open the present.

It was a watch, and a very expensive one at that, and my first reaction was to tell her she shouldn't be buying me lavish presents she could ill afford. One look in her eyes put that idea away completely.

"It's an incredible watch," I said as I admired it before slipping it on. "I positively love it. I guess that means I have to retire my other one."

My watch had been a running joke between us, as it was a sad looking cheap digital thing that I had gotten by subscribing to a sports magazine or something. That was back when I didn't care what time it was, or anything else for that matter.

"Yes, please send the little football guy to the bench," Janice said. "You didn't read the back."

I pulled the watch back off of my wrist, enjoying the comfortable way the band slid off so easily, and held it up to read.

To Jim, I love you. Janice.

"I can't believe you said it first," Janice said. "But at least I engraved it first."

"I've wanted to say it for quite a while, but I was afraid I would scare you off," I admitted.

"Me too," Janice said. "I've felt it almost from the first day we met. I love you. There, I said it too."

"I want to make love to you," I said, and couldn't believe that those words actually came out of my mouth.

Neither could Janice apparently, as she looked at me in shock. This in turn caused me to blush what I'm sure was a brilliant crimson judging my the way my skin tingled.

"You do?" Janice said, and I knew that she considered the way our romance had gone up until this point rather pedestrian, but that was me and I was too old to change.

"More than anything," I answered. "I've never made love with anyone that I wasn't in love with, and I'm kind of proud of that."

"You should be," Janice whispered as she kissed me on the cheek. "And I've never made love at all, and I've dreamed of this moment all my life."

Chapter 9. At last.

We left Norman alone with his cork and went down the hall to the bedroom, where I closed the door behind us and turned on the light to a dim setting. It still seemed too bright for me to be seen without clothes, but too dim for my viewing pleasure.

I pulled down the blanket, very happy that the apartment was quite warm. Janice was shaking however, even more than I was.

"Cold honey?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around her, breathing in the delicate scent of the perfume behind her ear as we held each other.

"No. Scared," Janice said haltingly and then continued. "Excited too."

"Me too," I said as I worked my socks off with my feet. "Having second thoughts?" I asked.

"Yes, and they're the same as my first thoughts," Janice said as she unbuttoned my shirt, and I was grateful that one of us had made the first move. "Mmmmm... nice," Janice said as she pulled the shirt off my shoulders and ran her fingers through the hair on my chest, and I shuddered when her palms slid over my nipples.

"My turn," I said as I reached down and took the bottom of her red sweater in my hands. Janice helped my efforts by raising her arms as I pulled off the garment and set it aside.

Janice was wearing a long line bra that was very modestly designed, yet no garment could minimize the fact that there were a pair of very large breasts being restrained inside. I slipped behind Janice and kissed her neck and shoulders while I undid the hooks, and Janice rolled her head slowly as I nibbled her creamy white skin.

When I blindly reached the final hook, the elastic ends sprang out of my grasp as her brassiere lurched forward, and I slowly slid the wide straps off of her shoulders, kissing the deep grooves left by the garment.

I came around to face Janice, and my eyes were drawn to the spectacular sight of Janice's magnificent breasts which I was experiencing for the first time. While I had touched Janice through her clothing before, and was obviously aware that she was a busty woman, I was still stunned at exactly how well endowed she was.

"Moo," Janice said in a droll voice as she saw me staring at her with my mouth wide open.

"You're absolutely breathtaking!" I said as I drew her Janice close to me, and feeling those astounding breasts against my bare skin sent shivers down my spine.

"Oooooh," Janice said as her eyes opened just before our lips met. "I thought you were just being nice, but..."

As Janice spoke her hand slipped down to the front of my slacks, her hand grasped my erection, which I had apparently been stabbing her with during our embrace. I gasped as her hand squeezed me, and the choking sound that came out of my throat made Janice smile.

"I guess you do like what you see," Janice said, as her hand came off the bulge and began undoing my belt.

I felt the buckle give way, and the clasp on my trousers followed right afterward, with my slacks falling to the floor quickly. Janice knelt down and I put my hand on her shoulder as I stepped out of the pants with Janice's assistance.

Looking down, I watched Janice looking at my boxer shorts and the brazen way my erection was straining the fabric. Her hand came up and she slid her palm along the bulge, and my knees shook as I fought the urge that was building inside of me. When I trembled Janice looked up at me with those big doe-like eyes and smiled as her pudgy fingers took the top of my boxers and undid the snap.

Like opening a present Janice's eyes were glued to what she was unveiling and I felt a flush of embarrassment at how aroused I was when she had to work the shorts around my erection. When Janice finally managed to free me, I heard her gasp as my erection sprung out of captivity.

It had been a long time since I had an erection like the one I was sporting now, I thought to myself as I looked down at my swollen member. With nothing to be excited about I had forgotten what it even looked like, and I enjoyed Janice's facial expressions as her right hand came up and grabbed it around the base, slowly running her fist up the shaft until reaching the ridge of the mushroom shaped head before sliding back down.

I groaned as Janice's left hand came up and joined the right at the base of the shaft, and Janice leaned forward and flicked at the crown with her tongue before swirling around itwith agonizing slowness.

"Please... can't..." I grunted as I felt an orgasm on the horizon, one that I was powerless to stop or control.

I reached down and helped Janice to her feet, tugging her slacks down quickly.

"I wasn't finished," Janice said with a nervous giggle.

"I almost was if you didn't stop, honey" I said while Janice kicked off her pants.

"That would have been okay with me," Janice whispered in my ear. "We've got all night."

The fact was that while we did indeed have the whole night, I had no idea if I would be up to encore performances. Back when we were newlyweds, Madeline and I had some marathons that I still can't believe happened, but that was long ago, and it involved a much younger man. I wouldn't want to fail Janice tonight and have her think that it was because she didn't excite me enough, because that was as far from the truth as possible.

I kissed Janice's neck and continued kissing down into her cavernous cleavage, cupping her massive breasts and nibbling my way over to taste her thick crimson nipple. The pebbled texture felt wonderful against my lips, and my tongue traced the sizable aureola before devoting equal attention to the left. After not nearly enough attention had been given to Janice's by now rapidly heaving bosom, I knelt down and took her panties in hand.

Janice was plump but solid, and my tongue danced around her cute indented navel as I tugged the full cut white panties down. There was a very fine streak of hair starting just below her navel that let to the dense black triangle of hair that came into view as the panties came off.

I inhaled deeply as I leaned my face into the lush forest, finding the hair uncommonly soft to my cheeks. The musky smell of a woman aroused brought back wonderful memories, and was as exciting as it ever was. I kissed Janice down there and found her wet and ready, but wanted this to last, so I eased Janice down to the bed.

Janice's thighs parted as she lay back on the bed and I knelt on the floor and put my head between her legs. My tongue slid through the dense bush effortlessly, orally caressing the outer boundaries of her womanhood before darting my tongue inside.

Janice's body squirmed as my tongue found her clitoris, and the moans that followed as I continued left no doubt as to how Janice felt about it. Her hands reached down and grabbed fistfuls of my thinning hair, trying to implore me to go faster and harder, but I resisted the urge and instead continued my circular assualt on the little bud.

Janice thrashed around on the bed, working her way across the surface while I followed her, relentlessly licking and carresssing while climbing onto the bed.

"PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!" Janice practically screamed, and for a second I thought of what the couple next door thought of these sounds coming out of my apartment after years of nothing but an occassional snore.

I buried my face into Janice and began licking harder and faster, and even though my arms were wrapped around her thighs from underneath and held her down, she was bucking and thrashing so savagely that she was heading off the other side of the bed if I didn't hold her with all my might.

"GOD!!!" Janice howled, and she became even wetter than she had been, as she bucked and howled, scratching and clawing at both me and the bedding like an animal.

I raised my head from between her thighs, which were actually trembling from the aftershock of one of the most incredible orgasms I had ever been a part of, and all I could see were Janice's breasts, as her head was hanging off the bed.

I got off Janice and grabbed her arms to pull her upright. Her face was beet red and drenched with sweat, and her eyes were bugging out of her skull as she got up to a sitting position.

"Oh god god god!" Janice babbled as she embraced me and squeezed with all of her might. "Wha...?"

I kissed her damp forehead and eased her back down on the bed in a more natural position, climbing between her legs and running my cock up and down the dripping opening before slipping the head inside of Janice.

Janice's mouth was open as I penerated her, and she was incredibly tight, so I pulled back out after going in a couple of inches and kept slipping the crown in and out of her until she became used to my size. The feel of her pussy as the head of my cock kept re-entering her was so nice that I continued doing it.

"...love you," Janice gasped as she reached up and grabbed my biceps and raised her head off the bedding. "Don't believe this..." Janice choked out as her reddened face looked tortured, with her neck muscles bulging out while her pussy clamped onto me.

As Janice let out a guttural moan, I slid myself into her all the way, fighting the urge to orgasm as my cock penerated into her all the way. Not only was the feeling sensational, but the sights and sounds were incredibly arousing.

I thought that maybe I should quit then and there, as I looked down at Janice. Her hands had slid a little bit down my arms, but the imprint of her fingers was clearly evident and would be for several days, I surmised. Her eyes were glazed as she stared at the ceiling and her mouth was moving but no sounds were coming out. How much better could I make it, having gotten two spectacular orgasms out of her in so little time?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 151 milliseconds