• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • NOT His Type
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

NOT His Type

With an impish grin, Tina slithered down her lover's body and took his cock in her mouth again. She also played with it until Brent regained the stiff member he had possessed earlier. Then she moved away and did a little display to remind Brent just who he would be fucking, as if he needed reminding.

With a strength petite women did not usually possess, Tina pushed Brent on to his back. Then she straddled him, making sure that he could reach her tits. Brent took the hint and fondled and kissed them, while the pretty young thing slid down, down, down on to his cock. Even in his younger days, Brent didn't remember fucking a pussy this tight. Of course, technically, it was Tina who was fucking him, but what did that matter?

"Oh fuck, fuck my pussy, I love cock, I love your cock!" Tina grunted as she humped up and down on Brent's cock. "I love big cocks in my pussy, I'm a slut for a big cock, give me your big cock!"

"You like my big cock, little girl?" Brent went along with the word play. "Do you like my big cock stuffing your little pussy, do you like being a slut for my big cock?"

"Yes, yes, I do, I love big cocks in my tight little cunny!" Tina groaned, secretly thrilled that Brent was picking up on her verbal cues. "Fuck the pussy, fuck it daddy, fuck your little slut good!"

Brent grabbed the cheeks of Tina's perfect ass and pulled her harder on to his cock. She let out a loud wail and her body shook. He had done something few men had ever accomplished before, given her a mini-orgasm while they were still fucking. Tina wanted to know just what else he was capable of achieving.

"Oh yeah daddy, give it to me, I'm your little fuck princess, give me that fuckin' wonderful cock," Tina hissed as she ground her body against Brent's. He had impressed the hell out of the younger girl, because he was a great lay, but still remained polite and considerate towards her. She'd had several lovers who would have gotten their rocks off by this point and not worried about Tina, yet Brent was still touching her intimately and murmuring about what a sexy little baby she was. It spoke volumes about the kind of lover he was, the kind of man he was.

Tina wriggled around on his cock and then, she got off Brent. To his credit, he didn't protest. He was following her lead without complaint. She got on all fours and presented herself. "Fuck me like a bitch, daddy, fuck me like I'm your bitch – 'cos I am!"

Brent smiled at her comment and nodded. He liked her choosing of words and all of the playfulness behind them. Just for fun, he slapped her ass and she wiggled it back at him. He buried his face in her pussy for a few minutes, not that she needed him to lube her, as Tina was soaked. Brent just wanted to demonstrate it wasn't all about him. When the little Asian was panting for more, that's when he slipped his cock balls-deep in her tight little snatch. Tina howled, not in pain, but in pleasure. Brent belonged in her pussy, whenever he wanted to claim it. She was his little bitch, any time he wanted to stake his claim. This wonderful older guy was the best fuck any girl could ask for and she was going to do her best to keep him around.

"Oh Brent, oh daddy, you're making your girl feel so goooodddd, so good!" Tina groaned at every thrust. "I love to fuck daddy, I love to fuck MY daddy, fuck me, fuck your little girl!"

"Any time, sweetheart," Brent muttered as he realized he had used a term of affection. He didn't sweat it, he was sure that Tina hadn't caught it, or if she had, it had arisen in the heat of the moment. Besides, he wasn't too sure if there wasn't a part of him that hadn't meant it. She was a little sweetheart, quirky and off-beat, but a lovely, sexy woman under all that. If he wasn't too careful, she would have him hooked and he didn't want that – did he?

"You can cum in me daddy, I'm on the pill," Tina said as she turned her head back to face him. "You don't have to hold on, I've already cum three times," she sighed happily.

"Not just yet, princess," Brent grinned, keeping their little game going. "Daddy wants to really hear you yowl when the time comes. I can fuck for a while longer than this." With that, Brent pushed forward as Tina reflected on the fact that no man had ever gone quite so deep inside of her.

A few weary hours later, two bleary-eyed lovers were sharing coffee. Both of them would have loved to have fucked some more, but while the spirit was willing; the flesh was simply to weak, at least for now. However, Tina wasn't conceding the game just yet. Naked, she sat on Brent's equally-nude body as they drank their coffee.

"It's a good thing my roommate didn't come home tonight," Tina commented. It was the first time that Brent had ever thought perhaps his little girlfriend might not live alone.

"Yes, I suppose it is, what would you have done?" He asked.

"I guess I would have had to share," Tina grinned as she tweaked his nose. "You'd like Jayme, she's even freakier in the bedroom than I am." When Brent mocked her by rolling his eyes, Tina laughed. "Then again, maybe not just yet. You're too good for me to share this early in the game."

Several months and many adventures later, Brent did the smart thing and proposed to Tina. It was all of her unconventional behavior and zany zest for life that kept him on his toes and happy. Tina surprised even herself by accepting. If asked a year earlier, she would have told everyone she wasn't ever getting married. To her surprise, the happy couple went for a lavish and traditional wedding which thrilled her family and her parents.

Of course, how traditional is it when three of the bridesmaids have licked you to orgasm a mere 30 minutes before the ceremony and the bride's pussy is filled with a vibrating egg? She smiled at her handsome groom as she reached the altar. Brent was the right choice for her, as he would never force her to conform to anyone else's standards.

As Tina was walking down the aisle to join him, her hair now mauve and curly, Brent had heard some of the comments that some of the wedding guests had made. None of the comments were cruel, just casual, slight observations. To the casual onlooker, only one of Tina's tattoos was visible, a small butterfly on her right shoulder. Only Brent knew on Tina's right ankle, to honor him, she had added his name in a tiny heart with the word "forever" underneath.

"She's a lovely girl and I'm glad that he's finally happy," one of Brent's aunts commented. "A girl with a tattoo isn't the kind of woman I would ever have imagined him marrying! Why, she simply isn't his type!"

Brent smiled to himself as the lovely Tina joined him at the altar. If only they knew, if only everyone knew ...!

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Couplings
  • /
  • NOT His Type
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 100 milliseconds