• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 03

Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 03

123

Follow up to chapter 2. All characters are over the age of 18. All (most) comments and feedback is appreciated.

The warmth of the sunlight coming through my window woke me up. I found myself laying in my bed with my beautiful young mother next to me. Her face was buried in the side of my neck. She had one arm draped over my chest and her leg over mine. I could feel her warm breath on me and her tits, pushed up against my side, moved as she breathed deeply in her sleep.

The sunlight shone on both my mom's golden blonde hair, laying spread over my shoulder and pillow, and her naked body. The light made her look even more beautiful than usual as she slept beside me.

I lay there for the longest time, just taking in the sight of her and the feeling of her skin against mine. Every now and then she would mumble in her sleep and nestle closer up against me.

The nightly visits had continued. Mom said she needed some way to relieve tension after work, and that she had gotten used to me being there for her. I was happy to oblige. We even went back to pretending I was asleep sometimes, at her suggestion. I think she liked being reminded of how she had used me without permission. At times, I had even pretended to wake up confused at why my mother was riding me. Which she immediately, and with great enthusiasm, played along with.

We had decided that we should always sleep in our own beds at night to be safe, but apparently that had been easy to forget. We must have just fallen asleep in each others arms. It really didn't bode well for our secret if that rule had been broken so soon.

The bed was a mess and smelled strongly of sex. If sis had even just opened the door to my room before she went to school we would have been found out. So far we had avoided getting caught though.

It was Friday morning, I realized. Mom and me had been going at it like rabbits ever since the reveal last Tuesday. I didn't imagine today was going to be any different. I smiled like a fool at that thought. With both her and me being home during the days and sis at school there was nothing to stop us.

Eventually mom woke up. She groaned and stretched before rolling over again to snuggle up to me and putting her head on my shoulder.

"Morning Mom." I said. She groaned with disappointment at having to wake up but slowly heaved herself up on her elbows to face me. She smiled at me and yawned. After getting most of the sleep out of her eyes she replied.

"Mmm... Morning Son."

She way she emphasized "Son" somehow seemed to convey a memory of what we had done yesterday, how wrong that was with her being my mother, and just how much that turned her on. Despite everything that had happened I still managed a slight blush.

Mom laughed softly and pulled herself closer. She held my head as we shared a long kiss. When she pulled back she let her hand slide down my torso to find my, understandably hard, morning wood. She gazed at me with hungry eyes as she slowly stroked my shaft.

That was as far as she took it though because she suddenly pulled herself away and stood up beside the bed. I grunted in disappointment.

"Oh, don't get me wrong baby. I fully intend to finish that." She said, not looking me in the eyes, but straight at my erection. "I just didn't feel like laying in bed all day." She winked at me. "We might never leave."

"That's probably true..." I said. "I guess we have yet to do it in... what? The garage?" I pointed out, only half serious.

"Mmm, I was thinking about the shower myself. I'm feeling particularly dirty this morning. I figured you might help me wash up?"

"I can definitely do that." I said and jumped out of bed after her as she strode out toward the bathroom.

As soon as we got in the shower mom practically threw herself at me, pushing me against the wall and squeezing her breasts against me as her tongue explored my mouth.

The shower was a pretty luxurious three and a half walled construction with tiled walls that, without being huge, allowed for a good amount of space for two people to move around in.

"Mmmf-Mom," I pulled away from her and managed to speak, "maybe we should turn on the water?"

She turned away just long enough to make sure the water wasn't going to scold or freeze us completely and then resumed kissing me violently.

I explored her naked body with my hands, touching her soft skin anywhere I wanted and enjoying the fact that I could. I reached down and plunged two fingers deep into her wet opening. She moaned into my mouth and began stroking my dick in response. I used my thumb to massage her clitoris as I kept fingering her and I could feel her muscles react to the stimulation. Our moans filled the bathroom together with the sound of running water.

As mom came she crossed her legs around my hand, trapping it, and came hard on my fingers. Her shout reverberated in the tiled room and she put her hands and head on my shoulders to keep herself from falling, almost pulling me down with her. She finally let my hand go and I pulled my slick fingers from her moist womanhood.

"Wow Mom. Do all women cum that violently or is it only you?" I smirked.

"Heh," she chuckled, "no. I don't think they do, and neither would I, usually. But I'm guessing most women don't get fingered by their wonderful sons either." She looked exhausted from just having orgasmed but gave me her best motherly smile.

I pulled up my hand to taste the juices stuck to my fingers before they could wash off, but was interrupted by mom as she grabbed my hand and forced them into her mouth instead. She gave me a sultry look as she licked her own juices off my fingers.

"Mmm, I do taste pretty great. If I do say so myself." She purred.

I took that as an invitation to drop down to my knees and taste her bare shaved pussy for myself.

"Ahh... Son, I didn't mean you had to do that. I've already cum and you're still hard baby." She moaned. I released myself long enough to speak.

"That's okay Mom. I want to finish inside you anyway. Unless you're saying you won't be able to cum a third time after this?" She giggled softly.

"Oh, I wouldn't worry about that when it's with you." She said. I resumed eating her pussy and she rested her hands encouragingly on my head.

"Mmm... you're such a good son baby. Spoiling your mother like this..." She continued her moaning.

It was an interesting experience, to eat her while the water ran down her body. I moved my hands around, exploring her and trying to divert the water or create streams. It was actually a bit difficult to eat her out properly with all that water running down her groin, collecting in little pools and making me cough when I breathed it in through my nose. I wondered idly if this was what water boarding felt like. Probably not. Maybe... pussy boarding? I chuckled uncontrollably into her folds.

"What are you doing?" Mom asked.

"Hmfing-" I took my mouth off her. "Nothing. Just, um, trying some new things." I turned my attention back to the task.

After fingering and licking her for a good ten minutes I managed to get mom to cry out in orgasm again. She shivered and leaned forward, holding one hand on my head and the other on the opposite wall for support.

"Mmm... honey. That was great. You really need to let me make you cum now though." She said, sounding eager.

I wasn't in any rush and rose slowly as I licked a path from mom's pussy to her breasts. I held her breasts with my hands as I moved my mouth over them and suckled on her nipples.

"Son... mmm... please." She moaned.

"Please what Mom?" I pretended not to know.

"Please fuck me baby... I need you inside me already." She begged.

"Well, since you're asking so nicely." I smirked.

I stood up and drew close to her. While still kissing her lightly I guided my erection to her swollen mound and pressed against it. I slid in with a relieved "Aaah..." from mom, parting her tight walls.

She wrapped her legs around mine and hung off me as I pushed her against the wall, thrusting deep inside her. Despite being slightly taller than me she wasn't that hard to lift and I grabbed her ass to help move her further up and down my hard cock.

"Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck mommy!" She screamed as I continued pumping into her.

We moaned and grunted in unison as I fucked her up against the wall, the water running over us. Even though she was relatively light I eventually got tired and let go of my grip on her, putting her feet back down on the floor.

The bathroom was filled with steam from the water and friction of our bodies. I could see mom's breath in the air as I lead her to stand with her back against me and bend forward. She let me move her willingly as she put her hands on the wall and pushed her ass out towards me.

I slid into her from behind, grabbed her ass and resumed my thrusts. Mom moaned louder as she got closer and closer to orgasm.

"Ah! Oh god baby! Yes!" She shouted and convulsed as she came. That brought me over the edge as well and I joined her in cumming.

"Fuck Mom. Fuuuck!" I groaned.

I emptied my seed inside her and leaned forward, resting on her back while we both panted heavily from the exertion.

"Don't fall asleep again honey." She laughed, still leaned forward and allowing me to lay on her back while I shrunk inside her pussy.

"Mmm... I'll just take a quick nap Mom. Don't move please." I said and ran my hands over her stomach and chest, like holding on to a pillow.

"Hah, don't think so mister." She said and stood up, only to sit down with me on the shower floor. We occupied a corner each with our legs interwoven between us while we recovered.

"I think I could get used to these kind of showers." I said, eyes closed and enjoying the tranquil sounds of running water and tired breaths.

"Oh, yes... I'm not sure we got any less dirty though." Mom replied. I returned her smile.

We sat there a while, relaxing. Mom reached up and turned off the water, but the room was already so filled with warmth and steam that it didn't matter much. It was almost like a sauna. We sat there in silence for a while.

Eventually mom stood up.

"I think it's time to shower properly. Can't sit here all day." She said and turned on the water again. I didn't move from my corner.

"I guess you can watch if you want to." She winked at me.

"But make sure to clean up quickly after I'm done." She frowned to herself. "I hate to think what this has done to our water bill."

I sat and watched her lather up with shampoo and soap, rubbing it over her body and washing it off. Even though I wasn't horny there was something pleasing about watching her clean her beautiful body. She might have made a bit of a show of it since I was watching though.

I made sure not to take too long when it was my turn. I washed off quickly, grabbed a towel and headed to my room to get dressed. Mom had already taken the sheets off my bed to launder them. I suppose she was partly to blame for the state they were in after all.

**

The cooking timer went off with it's incessant high pitch noice. Shit. Why did it have to be right now? I turned my head to glance over at the stove. Yea, the pasta would be done about now. Not overcooked yet, hopefully. I tried to hurry up.

"Mmmgff!" Mom tried to speak, but all that came out was a muffled sound sending vibrations over my member.

"I know Mom. I'll hurry, just give me a sec please."

She frowned at me but didn't resist as I grabbed her head and pulled her back down on my cock. It was pretty amazing how effortlessly she managed to take me down her throat while still keeping eye contact. As I pulled out again mom opened her mouth as wide as she could and stuck her tongue out, looking at me with inviting eyes.

If she was trying to get to me finish faster she was doing a fine job of it. With my cock still resting inside her mouth, laying on her slick tongue, I pushed her head towards me and slid down her throat again with very little resistance. I was very close to cumming and without thought I roughly pumped her face a few last times. Mom made a few gagging noises but didn't push me away.

I came hard, almost ejaculating right into her throat but managing to pull out in time to get most in her mouth. Mom moaned and held her lips locked tight against my convulsing shaft. I let myself empty into her and then stumbled backwards to lean again a chair.

Mom smiled at me and then, still sitting on her knees on the kitchen floor, opened her mouth to show me the puddle of white semen collected in her mouth. She closed it and swallowed with another pleased moan, and then giggled at my expression.

"That's how the porn stars do it isn't it?" She said mischievously.

"Wow... um, I guess? Jesus Mom, I would have never thought you had this side to you before all this." I said, astonished at her display.

"What? You couldn't imagine your lonely mother watching porn? It's not like I don't need to get off too."

"Oh, I know." I said. She smiled at me.

"Mom. The food." I remembered.

"Shit." She cursed, and moved quickly to get the pasta off the plate.

We were making bolognese, which was simmering along on the other plate. I turned the heat down on both of them as mom poured the water off the pasta. Hopefully I hadn't completely messed up our lunch.

"Sorry Mom. It felt too good to stop."

"Don't worry about it sweetie." She answered, in an understanding tone.

"You are just waaay to good at that." I explained.

"Oh, I know." She smiled wickedly, obviously pleased with herself.

She turned her attention back to the food and got out a small spoon which she stirred the sauce with before tasting. She got a concerned look on her face.

"Hmm... Maybe you better taste this as well." She handed me another spoon.

"What? Not good?" I asked.

"I wouldn't say that. It's just that it still tastes like... well, you." She laughed.

"Oh." I took my own spoon and tasted.

"So?" Mom asked.

"Um... A bit more pepper, I think."

We ate our lunch outside. The house had small brick patio where we sat and enjoyed the sun. Unfortunately the pasta was a bit overcooked, but mom didn't seem to mind. We discussed movies we liked, the great weather and whether we should take a trip to a lake some day, preferably some place secluded.

**

She groaned as I pushed myself into her. Mom was laying sideways on the couch, naked from the bottom down and only wearing a t-shirt. My dick disappeared between her cheeks as I pushed myself further inside her ass.

"Unnng... fuck!" Mom grunted as I forced myself deeper.

"Does it hurt?" I asked.

"No. Not in a bad way. Keep going baby, aren't you suppose to be punishing me anyway?"

She was right. This was suppose to be "punishment" for her presuming to take advantage of me while sleeping. It wasn't the first time we'd done this however. In fact, mom had insisted that she had been a very bad mother and that I should keep up the punishments until I felt she had had enough.

She rubbed her pussy as I plowed into her ass, stretching her walls and mixing groans of pain with sounds of pleasure. I reached in under her t-shirt to grab one of her tits with one hand while I held the other on her waist for support.

"Fuck Mom! This feels amazing." I breathed.

"Mmm... Fuck mommys ass Son. Punish your dirty fucking mom!" She cried out in between her moans.

She moved her fingers inside her pussy with increasing speed as her breathing got faster and heavier.

"We need to hurry... Hnng... before... your sister comes home..." I could tell by her voice that she was getting close to orgasm.

"God, your cock feels nice in me! Do you like ass fucking your mother baby? Mmm... Tell me... keep telling mommy how good it feels!" She pleaded. Her voice breaking at moments from the intense sensation.

"It feels great Mom... it feels so fucking good..." I panted.

I kept pounding her on the couch, pacing myself until she came. As she did she shivered and gripped the fabric of the sofa, holding the fingers of her other hand inside her pussy as she came.

"Hnnngg! Fuck! Ah! Aaahggnn!" She shouted.

My own orgasm followed shortly after and I filled her rectum with my semen in a groan of pleasure before collapsing on top of her.

We only lay there for a minute, panting, before we heard the front door open.

"I'm home!" My sister called out.

"Shit!" We both exclaimed at the same time. We got up and ran to our perspective rooms just in time to hide from sis.

**

We spent the rest of the evening hanging around and just being a family. Mom was off work on fridays and I skipped out on some school stuff to spend time with my two ladies.

There was a fair bit of sexual tension going on between mom and me, but we couldn't really do anything with sis around. Instead mom kept hugging me and rubbing her boobs against me in her bra-less sweater, allowing me to feel her hard nipples through the fabric. I was a bit paranoid that my sister was going to catch on to what we were doing but that also made it more exciting.

The night went by uneventfully for the most part and before I knew it night time had arrived. Mom didn't visit me and I didn't dare go to her room either. I knew sis had a habit of staying up late on weekends, and I didn't want to risk getting caught.

I woke up alone in my bed. Realizing it was Saturday I was happy at first, but then realized that it meant sis was going to be home all day with me and mom. Mom and I had already talked about this and agreed we could probably keep our hands off each other for two days in order to be safe. Waking up hard and with no prospect of getting that taken care of though, I kind of regretted that agreement.

I got up and showered, also alone, and then dressed quickly before heading downstairs to see what the others were up to. I didn't find anyone and instead served myself a glass of orange juice from the fridge before I looked around for some sort of newspaper or magazine to read while waking up properly.

When sis walked in wearing a revealing red bikini I almost choked on my juice. My sisters soon-to-be 19 year old body looked amazing, in different ways than mom's, though you could definitely see the resemblance.

She smiled at me and seemed to bend just a bit too far when looking through the fridge. She settled on just drinking water, and I watched intently as she stretched herself to grab a glass from the back of the cabinet, filling it and then raising it to her lips and taking a few big gulps.

"Morning Bro." She finally said after she had sated her thirst.

"Good morning." I responded. Pretending to be absorbed in my reading. "You're sunbathing?" I asked.

"Yea, Mom and me decided to work on our tans." She gave me an evaluating look. "You should join us. It's so hot outside today."

I bet it is. I thought, secretly eyeing the way her bikini top accentuated her breasts.

"Mmm... I might." I answered noncommittally.

I didn't really like laying around in the sun too long if I didn't have a pool to cool down in every now and then. Besides, I was already feeling excited enough just looking at my sister. If I was going out there to lay beside both mom and sis in bikinis it might be difficult to hide my excitment.

"Oh come on!" She said. "Just for a bit, you can't stay inside on a day like this!"

I grunted some sort of agreement and she left for the backyard again. I watched her ass sway as she walked away.

No way I could keep it down. I thought to myself. I had agreed to join them though, so after giving it some more thought I decided I should let some pressure off first if I was going out there. I left for the bathroom and grabbed my swimming shorts on the way.

It wasn't difficult to get in the mood. In fact I was desperate to find release, being used to getting off more frequently. I would have figured having sex as often as I did now would have calmed my raging sex drive, but no. Apparently it only makes me a bigger pervert than I was before. I thought shamefully as I jacked off to the image of my sister in her bathing suit.

123
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Incest/Taboo
  • /
  • Not Quite Sleeping Ch. 03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 223 milliseconds