Nothing Between Us

"Not too deep," Thuy said taking the pillow from her face. "Remember, it's not broken."

"Broken?"

"Hymen."

I looked down expecting to see some sort of film across her but couldn't. "Should I be able to see so I don't break?"

"Don't think so. It's inside."

I decided to just not push in past my middle joint and so I curled my finger upwards inside her, rubbing the wall there.

"Oh, baby," Thuy sighed and rustled her hands in my hair. There was a slight sloshing noise as I slid the top of two fingers in and out. I could smell her and hear her. It was so lovely. I put my mouth back down just above my fingers and found the little nub, so small. I licked it back and forth.

Thuy lost it.

Her pelvis was jumping while her hands were pushing me hard into her body. I felt her pulling my hair. Then the hands vanished and she was yanking the sheets off the bed. Suddenly, there was a loud squeal and Thuy's legs clamped down on my head with more force than I knew she had. I felt myself being squeezed, unable to move, while her pelvis just thrust upwards. She gripped me like this and I felt the sheets of the bed falling around us until I was covered in darkness. Finally, after seeming to lift me halfway to the ceiling and a series of thrusts, she came back down and loosened her grip a bit. I immediately licked once more, but as soon as I did, she was shaking and pushing me back with her legs.

I pulled the sheets back and looked up at Thuy. She was a complete mess. Tears were on her cheeks; there was a wet spot near her mouth on the bed; and a frantic look was in her eyes. I was about to speak when she pulled me as hard as she could on top of her. I fell so that my lips were at her forehead, her mouth on my neck, and my cock inside her pubic hair. She instantly wrapped her arms and legs around me, holding me into her fiercely and rocking from side to side slowly. As she did this I felt my penis sliding downwards between her legs.

Thuy started to kiss me, then just clung hard to me, then kissed me again.

"Everyone said it was so horrible the first time!" she was saying. "But not here, not with you. I should have known not with you. Thank you, baby, thank you for being so wonderful. I should have known with you" I didn't know what to say, but the truth is that I could barely understand her because my cock was becoming wrapped inside her lips. I could feel the moisture and warmth all around me and I wanted so much more.

"You are awesome, Jake. I'm so in--" she stopped the sentence and then after a long pause just licked my face. "Oh. Is that me? Is that what I taste like down there?" My face was covered in her juices. She licked me again. "You know the hardest part of all though?" she continued. Controlling myself right now, I was thinking. "I wanted to touch you so bad. But you were so far away. My hands could barely get to you. I hated it. But, oh, how I loved it. I never knew I was a 'baby' person. I've been calling you 'baby' all night. Where did that come from?" She said something more but I didn't hear it. I was frozen, all my muscles tensed. My head was dipping inwards. With just a small thrust, I could....

"Jake, Jake," I heard. I managed to look up feeling like I was crazed. She looked deep into my eyes, caressing my cheek. "Go get a condom and we'll finish, baby." I stared at her trying to understand.

"I- I- don't have any."

"What?"

"Why would I? I never knew this was going to happen."

"Yeah..." was all she said, then she did something more. She started to push me downwards into her with her feet on my rear. "I'm sure it'll be OK. Only once, right? And I don't think it's the right part of my cycle, so, you know, it should be." She pushed a little more and my head was inside her. This was it.

Before I lost my last bit of will power, I rolled to the side breaking the contact. My breathing was heavy, and I felt my mind wrestling with itself. I pulled Thuy hard against my chest, clinging to her now like she had to me not a minute ago. After a minute I heard a "Thank you" from her. I wrapped her in me, not wanting to let her go. I kept hugging tighter and tighter, feeling like I couldn't get as close to her as I needed.

I was shaking. She had been pushing me in. I wanted to crawl back on her now and go inside. Maybe that was the only way to be as close to her as I desired. Maybe she had been right. The odds were that it would be OK, right? We could try.

What had she done to me? I knew everything going through my mind was idiotic, but I couldn't make the thoughts go away. Why, oh why, had I rolled off?

"Maybe, we don't need a condom," I heard myself say, not believing my own ears. "You said you didn't think it was the right time...."

"Let's just go buy some, OK, Jake? Trust me. You haven't lost your chance. It's only like a 30 minute trip to a gas station and back."

I was silent for a moment, trying to let my desires lessen. Eventually, I nodded and kissed Thuy's head again. I squeezed her into me yet again. "There's one problem. We'd have to get up."

Thuy giggled against my chest. "That is a problem," and then she pushed me over on my back and climbed on top of me lying on my body with her arms around my head. She looked at me and said with an overly pleased smile, "You are so mine." She lifted herself up and looked down my body to my cock which was rock hard and almost purple. She started wiggling downwards and said, "Half my body is covered with the lube from you. Think there's anything much left?" She put a finger on the head, right on the tip where the precum was waiting. I watched as her finger slowly rubbed the lubricant in a circle all over my purple head. My cock pulsed up and down under her touch.

"Cool," she said simply.

"It's alive and coming for you," I replied.

She looked at me with her little smile. "You're not gonna be able to joke much longer." And with that she pushed her dangling breasts together around the shaft of my cock. Her body began to slide up and down my length and immediately the sensations were building.

"Are- are- you- you- sure?" I managed to say as my head started tossing from side to side on the bed.

She moved down and I watched in awe as her tongue began to lick around my head covered in precum. "Uh-huh," she replied and then her mouth moved forward taking some of me between her lips, disappearing behind a wall of hair as it fell around her.

Her tongue began to slither along the top of my shaft, sending chills up my spine. "You win," I squeaked out as I grabbed at a pillow.

She started sliding her breasts up and down me again and with each motion the forces of an orgasm were building deep inside me. I could feel it growing and growing each time she moved. Her breasts, then a lick, then her skin, then, oh, I don't know what she was doing. It was soft, wet, smooth, perfect. Oh so good, oh, so fucking good. "Omigod. Thuy. Thuy, baby... Thuyy... I'm sorry, don't stop. Yes... I can't...." The orgasm was almost here. I wanted to scream. All the times I had been so close tonight were all coming back at once right now. All of them. Ripping me apart. Oh fuck. I couldn't stop it now. Too late. I felt something wet around my rod and pushing against me, a tongue?, and I exploded. It felt like the first squirt started from the base of my spine and came flying outwards. Thuy squealed again, but different from before, and I felt her rubbing at the base of my erection. She tossed her hair up and another squirt flew up and hit my chest. It wouldn't stop. Glob after glob was shooting upwards covering my stomach and lower chest. Between her hair, I could see Thuy's mouth resting on the top side of my erection watching everything coming out of me, but never letting go while I pulsed against her lips.

Finally the orgasm subsided and I stopped tossing my head on the bed. Thuy lifted her head up just a bit, releasing me, then slowly guided the tip of my hard-on through the pools on my skin. I watched her exploring the results of her action with fascination.

"Would you like to borrow a pencil or should I take dictation?"

She looked up at me and grinned, then put her tongue in a small glop just under my cock. She drew it into her mouth and tentatively tasted it. After a second's reflection, she sat up beside me and said, "I'm no judge, but I think that would've been quadruplets."

I nodded, thinking how that orgasm had been building for hours now. I began to feel semen sliding down my sides. "Your sheets are going to be a mess. Towel?"

She jumped up and ran into her bathroom.

"Don't forget the bit in your hair," I called after her.

My goddess returned, running a damp rag over some long strands of hair and tossing a towel onto my stomach. I quickly cleaned myself up and put the towel to the side. She was still standing by the bed nude with a look of concentration as she worked over her hair thoroughly. I suddenly remembered that just a couple hours ago I had been paralyzed at the touch of my hand on her knee, and yet already it seemed like this is the way it should be. What could be more natural than beckoning her to the bed where I waited to hug her the whole night through? I reached up to pull Thuy back into bed with me, but she pulled back, saying, "So, think you can make it to the gas station now?"

"Try and stop me."

--

Twenty minutes later, at sometime around three in the morning, we arrived at the all night convenience store by the Interstate. Thuy's hand fell into mine and we walked quickly towards the door. However, as soon as I placed my free hand on the glass door, Thuy did a hard U-turn, spinning as fast as she could, her hair falling down to cover her face. This was a practiced motion she had used for years to hide.

"What's wrong?"

"Julie."

"Who?"

Thuy continued under her breath. "Ms. Pep Squad."

I stared blankly.

"Played the flute. Always sat in the front right seat of every class. 'Can't keep a secret' Julie!"

"I have no idea what we are talking about."

"Jesus, Jake. Soccer Team Julie."

"Ohhh!! Julie! What about her? She works here actually. Assistant. Manager, I think. I see her all the time."

"Well. You are about to see her again because she's behind the counter."

I looked up and saw Soccer Team Julie behind the counter. Her hair looked red today. I wondered what color it used to be. She gave me a quick wave. I knew why Thuy had avoided using the name. It seemed that Julie had really only dated two or three guys in all of high school, but they all were on Varsity Soccer, and the rumor spread quickly of something more. But I guess the name had stuck, even if it wasn't true.

"Did you two not get along?"

"Jake! No, it's just..."

"Oh. We are about to buy condoms from 'Can't keep a secret' Julie at three in the morning. So much for privacy about us, huh."

"Welcome back."

I thought about it for a second. "Does it matter?"

"Yes! No! I don't know! I just don't want us to be talked about. Maybe if I don't go in and stay out here."

"Yeah, she might think I've been standing at the door for five minutes with my other Vietnamese friends, because the population is so enormous here in Arkansas."

"OK, fine."

"Thuy, it's actually good luck in some ways. Everyone already thinks we've been at it for years. So if Julie says something, who's gonna think this is new?"

Thuy stood, unmoving. I held the door open for her and after a beat she went in, her hair still covering her face.

Julie called immediately. "Hey, Jacob," she said with some energy. "Hey, Jennifer," she said with a little less. "Good to see you two together again."

"How's the evenin' treatin' ya?" I asked.

"Butt boring."

"Congrats. Usually you tell me it's Super Ass boring."

"What can I say? Good day. Maybe I just think about butts a lot watching that cute one of yours." I felt Thuy disappear down an aisle.

"Yeah, sure," I said and turned to find Thuy staring at a display of mixed nuts and orange slices. "Hey, Jule, which aisle has the contraceptives? Condoms." Did I hear a squeak from the orange slices?

Julie looked at me and then slowly pointed towards the back corner.

"Thanks." I said and went to find Thuy who had vanished. When I finally found her hiding behind a large Miller Lite display, she started jumping and slapping at my chest silently.

"What are you doing asking her?!" she threw at me in a barely constrained whisper. "And talking to her at all? And why does she call you Jacob?"

"I asked just to tease you and she calls me Jacob 'cause she's flirting with me."

"I know she's flirting with you." Thuy looked at me like she was going to start hitting me again, so I covered my face. Finally she just sighed and said, "I hate small towns."

"You love 'em! You're always on about loving small towns and you can't wait to get away some day."

"Stop remembering everything about me. Come on, let's go buy something because you are looking really cute with that what-who-me grin." We walked to the back of the store with Thuy saying, "You'd be in trouble more about the cute butt thing if you hadn't completely forgotten she existed in the parking lot."

"So which one?" I asked looking at the little condom display.

"Hmmm. From what I saw earlier, I think you should try Gargantuan brand."

I elbowed her. "You get two extra licks later for that. Not that I could stop anyway." Thuy smiled and squeezed my arm. "Ooh, how about Ribbed for Her Comfort?" I asked.

"It's my first time. I don't think it's gonna be super comfy, no matter what."

I paused and said, "You know we don't have to. That thing you did to me earlier seemed to work pretty damn good."

"I want to," she said simply. "Oh, here you go. Extra-Sensitive. Feel Like Nothing is There."

"We got close enough to nothing being there earlier."

"Thank you so much, Jake, for, you know, not. I'm gonna be worried enough about the little we did for the next few weeks." She paused. "Wow. I've never wanted my period before. Huh."

"Hey, I'm not the strong one who resisted. I started begging you within seconds."

She giggled. "Yeah, you almost gave me the puppy dog eyes. Super cute."

"How 'bout this? Spermicide for extra protection."

"That does it." Thuy pulled a box from the shelf.

"Box of 28? We've got a week. Four times a day. I like how you think."

"We have almost a week and a half."

"Good point. I'll get a couple more boxes."

She slapped me on the arm, and we headed up to the counter. I tried not to grin. Thuy put the box on the counter next to the worn romance novel that Julie was reading. "It's good to see you, Julie," said Thuy.

"Yeah, Jen, how've you been doin'? I think it's been a couple years," Julie replied as she rang us up.

"I'm not around as much as I'd like to be."

"I'm sure Jake has been lonely. You two were always..." she placed the condoms in a plastic bag, "...close."

"You will have to keep an eye on him while I'm not here then."

Was that a dig?

Julie handed the bag over to Thuy. "Anything else you two need tonight?"

Without delay, Thuy answered, "Nope. That's it. Just needed a big ole box of these things. Only thing I came for. You, Jake?"

"Uhhh, no."

"That must be all we needed then," Thuy finished, her voice sounding a bit clipped.

"OK, ummm... have a nice night then."

"Thank you," Thuy answered, then stopped. "Hey, Julie, I'm sorry about before. About not saying hello. I was just being stupid," she explained holding the bag up.

"Naw, it's OK. You should see the way the teens behave."

"It is good to see you," and Thuy leaned over the counter to hug Julie.

As we closed the car door, I asked, "Did you just make an enemy or a friend?"

--

The door to my house closed behind us and Thuy pulled her top over her head. Our clothes fell as we passed through the house. I jumped out of my jeans and turned the corner into my room just in time to see Thuy crawling naked across the covers.

"Your sheets are warmer," she said pulling them up around her stomach.

I slipped my boxers over my erection and crawled in with her. "Maybe we can find something else to warm you up."

"The sheets are for later, anyway," she said throwing them back. "Do you think we will ever go to sleep?"

"If this is the alternative..." I said, placing my hand on her breast.

"I'm far too wired to sleep, too. Maybe if we do something really hard and fast to the point of exhaustion.... Hey, where are the condoms?"

I jumped out of bed and found them lying in the hallway discarded. "As soon as you pulled your shirt off, I just started tossing things."

She grinned. "I really like having this effect on you. I can see this as a permanent part of my life." A moment after she said that, I saw her cheeks flushing, but I knew they were nothing compared to mine. She continued, "Do you want to put it on now or later?"

"Uh, shouldn't we warm you up a little first?"

"Vroom, vroom. I'm pretty ready. Been thinkin' about it all night."

"Yeah, ok then." I was with her. I don't think my erection had ever really disappeared since she pulled the blanket over the two of us on the couch at her place. Maybe longer. I sat up on the edge of the bed and pulled a condom out.

I was eyeing the little plastic disk when Thuy asked, "How do you know which side is up?"

"Wondering the same thing. Seems to be more lube on this side, so I'm guessing that's 'out'." I placed the disk at my tip and began rolling it down my length. Thuy's fingers joined me, helping me roll it to the bottom. I just watched her fingers sliding along my cock so naturally.

Thuy seemed to be studying what she had done as well. "Jake," she began. "I, uh, I really like seeing you naked."

I grinned. "I'm kinda a fan of seeing you this way, too."

"I don't just mean that. I mean, it's like all the barriers are coming down. There's finally nothing between us anymore."

"No secrets."

"Ever," Thuy finished, then looked back down at my cock. "How's it feel? Tight?"

"Not so much. Hold on, let me...." I pulled the condom up a bit trying to make sure there was space at the top to catch everything.

"What position do you think is best?" Thuy's voice asked over my shoulder.

I lay back down next to her. "How about the kissing position?" I answered and moved my lips to hers. She responded immediately and soon our bodies were wrapped together, hands gliding across skin, lips pushing and pulling. I moved my lips to her neck and one of those beautiful moans escaped from her. I instantly felt my temperature rise.

I put long wet licks up and down her neck, again taking in that indescribable taste. Next it was her ear between my teeth, nibbling very gently. Her nails descended upon my back and scratched lightly across my skin, sending goosebumps across my body. My hold on her became stronger, tighter, as I kissed and licked her over and over. I was quickly falling head over heels with the feel of her.

I felt Thuy pushing me up on top of her and our legs writhed together, our groins meeting again. I lifted myself a bit so that she didn't have to support my full weight and she brought her tongue to my face and quickly covered me with it.

Heaven.

I didn't know this could have such an effect. My body twitched. I moaned and gasped each time her tongue hit me. Omigod, it was good. Don't ever stop, Thuy.

My tongue fell on her forehead and slid down her face and chin, over her neck, between her breasts, all the way to her navel, and then back up again. I couldn't get over the feel of her body against mine as we ground together. Everything was smooth, soft, and perfect. I repeated my body lick a second and a third time, beginning to taste and smell the excitement growing in the air.

She lay with her hands stretched straight above her body, so I glided up her until my own hands found hers and the fingers locked together.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 22 milliseconds