Nothing Gets Through Ch. 01

He slid his hands up to her breasts, cupping them and teasing the nipples with his thumbs. So soft, so smooth, he thought. He grabbed her shoulders and pulled her down so he could kiss her again, his arm like a steel band around her back so she couldn't get away. He thrust harder and faster despite his efforts to move more slowly. When she gasped and tensed as she came again, he couldn't stop himself from joining her. He felt a coiling in his body that built until it exploded as he crushed her to him, breathing her name over and over.

He reluctantly allowed her to move so he could get up and dispose of the condom, then returned to the bed, wrapping her in his arms.

"Wow," Lani said quietly.

"Wow good, or wow bad?" he asked, lightly stroking her hair. When she shivered, he pulled the comforter over them and snuggled her close.

"Wow incredible," she answered, amazed at how easy it was to be with him, as if she'd been meant to.

"You're welcome," he said. He dropped a kiss on her forehead and laughed when she smacked him playfully on the arm.

"And you?" she asked, looking up.

"Wow incredible," he said softly, touching her cheek. She closed her eyes but opened them again when he said, "You'll stay here, right?"

"Right here," she agreed, taking his hand in hers.

x-x-x-x

Thanks Cristalball for editing!

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 59 milliseconds