Nothing To Live For? Ch. 04

"Yes, I did tell her and she is aware that she will be in big trouble if the news gets out. I will make sure your meals are brought up by me and I will keep an eye on Lilly during the meeting. I don't think it's necessary for me to be there, I am sure you can handle the meeting just fine without me."

"Ok, Lee, see you later."

Chan hung up the phone. Lee felt some relief in knowing that Chan had his temper in check. He felt that Lilly was going to be a good Alpha female for him and she was going to make a great addition to the pack. Lee pulled up into the drive of the estate and parked his car. He went in to make sure the kitchen staff knew to consult and talk to Lee for food preparation. He also had to make sure that the staff didn't suspect anything with the extra food being brought up. He could just blame it on Chan having a huge appetite as was not uncommon for a wolf to eat a lot.

Lee walked into the kitchen and Laura the head chef was creating a menu for the next day. She jumped and was a little surprised to see anyone in the kitchen so late.

"Hi Lee, what can I do for you, late night snack?

"Hi Laura. I just need to let you know that Alpha Chan will be up in his den all day tomorrow, prepare his food like usual and some extra as well and I will bring it up."

Laura didn't seem to pick up on anything strange about the extra food because Chan is big and an Alpha Male so he eats a lot. "Sure thing, Lee." she said with a smile and then returned to her menu.

Lee headed for his den, since he was going to need a good nights rest. Not only to battle any possible threats that might come Lilly's way, but he was sure she was going to pick his brain for as much information on pack life and history as she could get. He was up for the challenges that lay ahead of him.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 205 milliseconds