Nova's Journey Pt. 03

"Do you want me to stop?" she asked, looking up to me with the forest in her eyes, her hands were sliding gently up my inner thighs, teasing. "I can stop." I shook my head, breathless. "Say it," her hands were slipping away now, moving away from where I needed them most.

"No." I managed out. Never, in all my years of negotiating, had I imagined that one of the shortest sentences of my life would be the hardest. Why was it so hard to verbalize what I was feeling at this moment? Why was my power of speech being affected?

"What do you want?" her voice was getting lower, she leant in closer to me. My chest was bucking, I was still gasping for air, it was as though I was drowning and she was my air, I was struggling to return to her.

"Please, don't stop." My voice was getting smaller, I wasn't sure my pride would allow me to continue, I was already begging. She chuckled,

"I know you don't want me to stop, but what do you want me to do?" one hand slid menacingly slowly back up where it had come from, I flinched, "I know you have a silver-tongue, so be descriptive."

She was toying with me, I didn't like it, but my faculties were still compromised. I was still aching, still wanting, and it was too intense for me to quit now. I looked her dead in the eye, I felt my face burning.

"Take me, make me yours." My voice was very low, "I want you, Embry." Her eyes glinted and for a moment I thought I saw her tear up, but a smile crept across her face and with the swiftness that she had stopped, she set back to work once again. She now worked with a fire I recognized, one familiar to me, one I had felt inside me time and time again; this time, however, I was on the receiving end, and it fulfilled me. Her hands were intent on the insides of my thighs while her mouth worked relentlessly on my chest, I was breathing hoarsely, as though I would never breathe again if I could not draw breath right now, I trembled. I felt her fingers slip between flesh and, with ease, inside me, she did so with such speed I had no time to protest or fight, no time to explain this had only been done once before and painfully. The pain was sudden but somehow it couldn't detract from what was occurring, it didn't take from the pleasure I was feeling, only added another dimension to it.

The culmination of all my emotion: wanting, needing, giving myself to her; combined with the speed and intensity of what she was doing to me created something inside me that I had never experienced so deeply before. What had built so slowly, easily, taking time and becoming a masterpiece of tension, shattered in an instant and released all of its energy inside me. When my body finally stopped, when the tension had been released in its entirety, I was exhausted. Even Skye had not summoned this kind of intensity inside me, I collapsed in a heap in Embry's arms, shaking, panting, and sweating. She withdrew from me, it was still slightly painful but much less so than before, her arms closed around me, holding me to her. Skye was a giver, wanting to help dispel the energy still pent up to help you recover, but Embry was a protector, her arms held tightly, keeping everyone and everything out until you were able to come back to yourself. I had lost myself so completely, I had held her tightly to me until the energy had passed and left me, I still held her head against my chest, feeling her breath against my neck. I leant in and kissed her gently,

"Thank you." I said softly, smiling now.

I felt her shake her head,

"You did well,"

"You're a very good teacher,"

She chuckled gently,

"You're even more attractive when you beg."

"Fuck you," I laughed.

"You know you liked it," she kissed my chest gently, her eyes still dark "You'd do it again in a heartbeat."

"Maybe." I smiled, looking back down at her.

"I love it when you flirt back." she leant in and kissed me softly.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 38 milliseconds