Now There's a Twist Ch. 03

Joe arrived at 9pm. Janet opened the door and then kissed him. He looked over to Kelly sitting on the couch and licked his lips. Janet frowned and said "Stay away from her, Joe. You only get her mouth, nothing else. The rest belongs to me."

Joe said "Okay, don't have a conniption."

Janet said "You are going to get to fuck me and Tim tonight. As a matter of fact we all are going to fuck Tim in the ass tonight."

Joe laughed. "Okay."

They all walked down to the dungeon. Tim was sleeping on a mat. Janet walked over and kicked him. "Get your ass up, slave." Tim slowly got up. He was sore as hell. "Joe, get naked," Janet said.

Joe stripped off. Janet pulled Tim over to the padded table and strapped him in. She put the ball gag back into his mouth.

Janet looked at Kelly. "Slave, start working on getting Joe's cock hard. I'll be right back." Kelly knelt in front of Joe and took the tip of his cock in her mouth. She took it out and made a face. She started to suck him again but wasn't happy. She thought "He could have taken a bath or shower."

Janet came back downstairs with a huge strap-on in her hand. It was a foot long. She walked over and grabbed the lube. She squirted a bunch into Tim's ass and then lubed the foot long. She looked at Kelly and said "Enough slave. Come here." Kelly jumped up and was there quickly. Janet put the strap-on on Kelly. "Joe and I are going to fuck. You fuck Tim in the ass until we are through. "Yes, Mistress," Kelly said.

Janet grabbed Joe by the cock and pulled him over to the couch. Kelly started to work the gigantic cock into Tim's ass. It was hard going and Tim was loudly complaining. Finally, she was all the way in. She started to move in and out as Janet sat down on Joe's cock. Janet and Joe fucked for 7 minutes before Janet began to cum and that started Joe off. He squirted six good loads into Janet's cunt. Janet walked over to Kelly. "Pull out slave. On your knees. I want you to eat me until you have all of Joe's cum. DO NOT SWALLOW IT. When you have it all, go remove the ball gag and French kiss Tim. Push all the cum into his mouth."

"Yes, Mistress." She kneeled and Janet grabbed her head and shoved Kelly face into her pussy. Kelly licked and sucked until Janet came again. Kelly had a mouth full of cum. She walked over to Tim, removed the ball gag and French kissed him. When he opened his mouth, she pushed all the cum into Tim's mouth. Janet was right there and said "Swallow, slave Tim." Tim managed to get the cum down. "God what nasty cum that guy has," thought Tim. Kelly was making a nasty face too. She walked over to the sink and washed her mouth out.

When she got back to the table Tim was on, Janet had put the ball gag back on Tim. She then removed the strap-on and put it on herself. "Kelly, your job now is to get Joe hard again. Let me know when he is very hard again." Kelly made a face and said "Yes, Mistress." She walked over to Joe, kneeled in front of him and stuck his limp cock in her mouth. "Well, at least it's got Mistress' juices on it so it's not too bad now," she thought.

Janet moved in back of Tim and began shoving the huge plastic cock into Tim's asshole. Tim was again complaining into the gag. She finally got the large cock all the way in. She began fucking him hard. She wasn't worried about his comfort at all. Tim started crying. After 5 minutes, Kelly said "Mistress, he's very hard now." Janet pulled out and said "Joe, come fuck this ass."

Joe walked over and without any finesse shoved his eight inch cock into Tim's ass. Tim didn't make a sound. Joe said "You opened it too much. I'm not getting much friction at all."

Janet said "Well, fuck him until you cum again. He should start to close up so it creates some friction."

Joe fucked away. Finally, thirty minutes later, he shot three loads of cum into Tim's ass.

Joe said "That was too much work and not fun at all."

Janet said "Oh, shut the fuck up. At least, you got off, you pig. By the way, why don't you take a shower once in a while. You stink and I saw Kelly making a face when she was sucking you off."

Joe said "Fuck you, I do what I want to do. Don't like it, don't call me over."

"Well, maybe I won't from now on. From now on, no shower, no fuck."

Joe dressed, stomped up the steps and left.

Janet was pissed off, mostly at Joe but at Tim also. "Time for a little experiment," she thought.

She unstrapped Tim and said "Both of you slaves, get over here and help me move this table." Janet supervised as Kelly and Tim moved the table so that it was under the hook. Slave Tim get on the table on your back. Tim groaned. Janet started to tie him up with a rope. She got him thoroughly hogtied and gagged. She had also tied up his balls and cock with the rope. "Tim, I was surfing the web early this week and I saw some interesting video clips. These women were hogtied and they were hung from a hook by their breast. It looked very painful. It gave me an idea. I had a guy come in on Tuesday and put a series of pulleys in for the hook above you. It's also now got a brake system installed so it will stop and lock in place when I stop pulling. Now I can pull up anyone by myself as long as they weigh less than 250 pounds. Those women hanging by their tits gave me an idea. I wonder if I can hang you from the hook by your cock and balls. We're going to find out tonight. It's going to hurt like hell. Might even pull your cock and balls right off. Who knows?"

Tim started complaining and struggling trying his best to get away but it was fruitless. Janet connected the hook to the rope rapped around Tim's cock and balls. She had tied it up so that it would tighten the more weight was put on it. "This should be fun!" thought Janet. Tim was constantly saying NO under the gag but it sounded like OH. Janet laughed. Kelly stood back and looked on worriedly. She was afraid that Tim would be permanently damage from this 'experiment' and that her Mistress would be sent to jail.

Janet started pulling the rope. As it tightened it start to pull and tighten around Tim's balls and cock. Janet wondered if she'd actually get him off the table before his balls and cock came off. Tim was doing his best to stretch up toward the hook but he couldn't move much with the way Janet had him tied up. His genitals were now being stretched and strangled. Tim wasn't hurting too bad yet but he knew it was coming. The hook had move up about six inches now and it was really starting to hurt. Tim started to scream into the gag. Janet kept on pulling the rope. When the hook had been pulled up about one foot, Tim started to swing. He actually was hanging from the hook now and not supported by the table. Janet pulled him up a couple more inches and then let him hang for a while. Tim was losing his voice now from the screaming.

Janet looked at him. She looked at Kelly how looked worried. "How about that Kelly? It works just the same as the women hanging from their tits. Amazing!!! I think we'll let him scream for a couple more minutes and then let him down."

After three minutes, Janet started to let him down. Once he was back on the table and the rope removed from the hook, Janet started to untie him. Tim was crying now. It took some time to untie him. Of course the cock and balls were first. Once the ropes were removed, Janet looked at Tim's package. It looked a mess. The blood was rushing back into his cock and balls. He started to scream again.

Janet thought "He's going to be totally black and blue down there for a while. Hahahahahaha!"

Janet finally removed all the ropes. Janet release Tim's hands. "Let yourself loose, asshole." She and Kelly walked up the stairs.

Tim let himself loose. He was really sore but very thankful his cock and balls were still where they were supposed to be. He slowly walked up the stairs thinking to himself "Fuck this."

He took a shower downstairs. It hurt like hell but he had work in the morning. He laid down on the couch and set the small alarm clock. He laid in bed thinking for a while because he was so sore. Finally, he dropped off.

Epilogue.

On Monday, Tim got up slowly. He hurt everywhere. He dressed and in the garage he cut the collar off with a sheet metal shear then went to work. Man, did he hurt. He was black and blue everywhere especially his cock and balls. They looked black. He had cuts everywhere and twenty or more heavy welts on his back. He had made his decision last night after he was released from the ropes. He just had to keep up his resolve.

He had smuggled his passport out of the house in his underwear. He went to the office and made some phone calls on the company dime. He took everything he wanted from his desk. He pocketed a bottle of aspirin after he took two. He was worried about the possibility of blood clots with all the bruises he had. He then told his boss he was quitting, leaving the area and he didn't need a reference. He went to the bank and drained the joint bank account and closed his secret emergency bank account taking most of the cash in traveler's checks. He went to the local men's store and bought himself a new wardrobe and went to the department store and bought a suitcase. He filled the car's gas tank and headed north. After passing the Canadian border, he headed to the nearest international airport and bought a one way ticket to Hawaii, the first stop on his odyssey. Waiting to board the plane he sent his wife an email.

Janet,

I'm very sorry I cheated on you. However, I'm also happy that it happened so you could punish me the way you did that first Saturday. You see, I've been thinking about nothing for the past couple of weeks except Joe's cock and what happened that night. I can't get it out of my mind. Last night was awesome too. Well, the assfuckings anyway. Apparently I'm bisexual; I thought gay for a while but I truly did love fucking Kelly and cumming in her mouth a week ago. I would have liked to cum in that tight pussy but oh well. But I also thoroughly enjoyed sucking Joe, even with the smell. I enjoyed having his cock in my ass. Yes, it hurt but I also enjoyed it right before I passed out. I enjoyed the prostate stimulator, the strap-on in the ass and even that really large butt plug. And the multiple rape of my ass last night, WOW! Thank you for that. But this life is too violent for me.

The only thing I'm going to miss about my old life is Kelly's tit's, mouth and pussy. If I could take her with me, I would. However, she seems as fuck up as you now. I can do without you both. I don't understand what you've become. You are not the girl that I married. You have serious mental health issues. If your revenge had ended after that first night (you did get to fuck another man after all), I'd probably still be there. I don't like what you have turned into. That slavery business is bullshit. I want nothing to do with that or with a domineering bitch like you. I have no intention of being anyone's personal slave. Fourteen to sixteen hours working my ass off and then getting beaten by you whenever you feel like it is highly detrimental to any person's health. Right now, I am so fucking tired and sore. I'm going to sleep the entire flight to paradise. When I get there I'll probably go see a doctor. I still have a headache. I know I have concussion and with all those cuts, I probably need a tetanus booster and maybe an antibiotic. I sure hope these bruises heal okay.

Back to you, while I worked my ass off, you sat on yours. That nice ass is bound to get huge with you sitting there eating candy, cookies and drinking alcohol and doing nothing. No way do I want anything to do with you anymore. You are one vindictive piece of shit. Last night you took femdom sadism to a new level.

I think I'll be a beach bum or a beach bartender. You can shove that video of that first night up your ass or put it on the web. I don't care anymore. I've quit my job and I'm disappearing. I feel really sorry about how you are treating Kelly but apparently she likes it. I don't. It's actually best for both of us. If I stayed there, I'd be dead and you'd be in jail for murder. I've fucking had enough.

Have fun with Joe and Kelly. You and Joe belong together. You both have questionable hygienic habits or at least serious health issues; with him with his body odor and you with that pussy that smells like rotted fish half of the time. All those baths you take and you still smell down there. You need to get checked out, bitch. Something is rotten down there. By the way, I'm still wondering how you knew Joe's cock was 8 inches long. I'm guessing I wasn't the only one cheating, huh, bitch.

Get a divorce or don't. I don't give a fuck. I am declaring that I'm now single and intend to stay that way. I'm going to go find me some strange pussies and cocks and enjoy the rest of my life.

P.S. By the way, I've taken all our money. You fuck with the bull you get the horn. You'd better get a job, you're broke bitch. My last weekly check of $1,255 is coming to the bank account on Friday. I'll be checking online on Friday. I'll give you a few hours to remove that money. If it's still there by noon, it will be mine too. I've got nearly $30,000 in traveler's checks and I'm going to settle somewhere in the south Pacific. I've destroyed all my credit cards. I also called and canceled all of them today so you can't use them. Maybe you should make up with Joe, huh? Hahahaha! Enjoy that smelly cock!

I'm going to thoroughly enjoy my new status as a bisexual. Don't know where I'm going to settle yet but you'll never find me. I might not even settle down but keep moving on to different places and beaches. In the meantime, GO TO HELL YOU EVIL FUCKING BITCH. I really hope you die soon. Good bye, forever!

Your ex (husband and slave),

Tim

THE END

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 27 milliseconds