NOW, You're Bi!...

"You realize what we just did, don't you?" said Nikki between chips, "We just had a lesbian experience."

I giggled. It seemed so odd to say it out loud. "I suppose we did," I said. "And I sure like this 'lesbian' stuff so far!"

Nikki laughed. Then she turned serious for a second. "You won't tell anyone about this, right?"

"I won't if you won't. I mean, I guess I'm pretty damn sure I'm bisexual now, but... Well, I don't think I'm ready to tell all our friends just yet. I still need some time to get used to it myself."

"I know what you mean," she said. "This is just all a little... sudden. And I mean, none of our friends seem... well, queer. We're probably the only ones in our little group. I don't know how they'd react."

"Yeah... I don't want to think about that just yet. I want to get used to it myself, before asking anyone else to get used to it."

After a short silence, we somehow changed the topic, and talked about music or school or something. I don't remember. All I know is that in the back of my mind I saw still thinking about Nikki's voluptuous breasts, which were peaking out slightly from her towel, and her sexy bald pussy. It wasn't long before our small talk went flat and we were silent again, just looking at each other, thinking.

"You're so beautiful," I said, breaking the silence. "You know, if we really want this to be an initiation into bisexuality... well, there's a few things we haven't tried yet..."

Nikki gave me a wicked grin, and let her towel drop to the floor. I could see that her labia were as wet as mine. I let my towel fall as well, and we stood up to embrace each other. As we kissed, I could feel the twin peaks of her taut nipples pressing up against my breasts.

"Let's go up to your room," she breathed in my ear.

We did. Closing the door behind me, I kissed Nikki deeply, as we ran our hands all over each other's hot bodies, exploring. We collapsed on the bed, naked, our hands roaming. Nikki was on top of me, and I could feel the wetness of her smooth mound pressing against my thigh. She was rubbing it against me, and she let out a low moan. Giggling, I rolled her over so I was on top of her, and straddled her waist, sitting up on her. Her hands reached up to play with my nipples, and mine down to feel hers.

"You're so fucking hot," she moaned. "Would you... my pussy is so wet... I... Do you... mmmmm" She moaned as I pinched one of her nipples. "...Gill, would you like to lick my pussy?" There was nothing in the world I would rather have done at that moment than lick Nikki's sweet pussy. I got down between her legs, and spread them apart with my arms. I knelt there for a second, just breathing on her pussy, admiring it, seeing the wetness along her slit.

"Please..." she said. I lowered my head, and extended my tongue so it touched her lips at the point where they met at the bottom of her pussy. My touch was like an electric shock; Nikki gasped, and her hips jerked forward slightly as my tongue made contact with her sweet box. I gave one long slow lick right up the front of her slit, like I was licking an ice-cream cone. Her taste was differnt than mine, less salty. I started running the tip of my tongue up and down along her tight slit, which made her moan. God, the smell and the taste was wonderful! I thrust my tongue right inside her. It was an amazing feeling, such a warm tight crevice that I began to explore with my tongue. Nikki writhed her me as I slid my tongue deeply inside her and twisted it every which way, experimenting, exploring. I spread her lips apart slightly with my fingers and ran my tongue along the contours of her inner lips, darting this way and that. Finding my way up to her clitoris, I began to flick at it with my tongue, which immediatly sent Nikki into panting moans.

"Oh God, yes Gill! Mmm! I... It's so sensitive there... I..." I put my lips right around her clitoris and began to suck on it, as hard as I could, while flicking at it with my tongue. This was too much for Nikki, she squeeled out loud and i felt her vagine contract around my fingers, which I had started to pump in and out of it. "Aaaaahh! Yesssss!" she cried. She was panting very loudly and I could feel her pussy contracting rythymically... After maybe 15 seconds, she gasphed and went limp, collapsing on the bed under me, her eyes closed and a huge smile on her face. She was still panting. I lifted my head from her crotch and looked up at her. She opened her beautiful blue eyes and held my gaze for a quiet moment before speaking.

"That... was wonderful, Gill. God, that's the best orgasm I've had that I can remember. Your tongue was so hot."

"I guess I'm officially bisexual now" I said.

"Damn right you are," said Nikki. "Now it's MY turn!"

I was suddenly concious of the aching heat between my own legs. Nikki wasted no time in pinning me to the bed and putting her mouth to my sopping wet pussy. I realized that I was so wet, my juice had been running down my thighs. Nikki was lapping it up eagerly. When I felt her tongue slip between my labia and squirm its way into me, I was ecstatic. The sensation was like nothing I'd ever felt before! It was wonderful! I began to moan and push my hips upwards, humping my eager pussy against her mouth. I was lost in the blur of lust, caring about nothing but Nikki's hot tongue as it explored my most intimate place, eagerly trying all the things my tongue had done to her pussy. I couldn't keep still. I writhed on the bed, lifting my hips, grabbing the sheets tightly in my hands. As Nikki's tongue and lips began to play on my clitoris, I began to feel the familiar sensation of rising passion that accompanied an impending orgasm. Between my rythmic moans, I pleaded for her to continue, to bring me over the edge, give me release. And she did. Oh, did she ever! With Nikki's lips wrapped around my throbbing clitoris, sucking it as her tongue prodded and tickled, I arched my back, closed my eyes and let out a cry of pure ecstasy as I thundered over the edge into orgasm! My pussy began to contract rythymically as I exploded in shuddering climax! She continued to lick me, making me come ever harder. I was in Heaven. No one had ever made me feel this turned on, this intense, this full of love, lust and sheer desire ever before.

"I love this, Nikki!... I love it! I love you!" I cried out. Her hands were under me, cupping either ass cheek, holding me to her face as she still buried her tongue in me. My orgasm was a beautiful has through which everything was blurred, and nothing but the sensation in my loins seemed real. Opening my eyes, and seeing Nikki staring straight up at me with her beautiful blue eyes as she ate me threw me into new spamsms of ecstasy. I could not believe how beautiful she seemed, how turned on I was by her beautiful face buried in my pussy.

After what seemed an eternity of pure bliss, I lay panting on the bed with Nikki beside me, both of us catching our breath, still amazed at what we had just experienced. We fell asleep in each other's arms and didn't wake until late the next morning, and we made love again before getting out of bed to have lunch.

I've had other adventures with Nikki and other women since then, but that first time, that wonderful introduction to this side of my sexuality, is something I will never forget.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 28 milliseconds