Nudist Retreat for Women Only

The next day another Miss Venus Beauty Contest was held, and, although I was still walking around in the nude, and trying hard to dodge the eyes of Billy and Fatty, at least I did not have to parade well above their eye level flashing my shaved twat. I noticed that the two lads still occupied seats in the front row, but I got the impression that they were not quite as assiduous in their use of their cameras as they had been the previous week.

It was with considerable relief that I waved farewell to the pair later on that day as they returned home. The week ahead was a “Billy and Fatty” free zone which I intended to enjoy.

Maria and I both fancied the chief masseur like crazy. His sessions were always booked up for days ahead but we’d managed to get a booking each on Monday morning. He was a very handsome guy, well built with strong muscular arms and hands which I couldn’t wait to feel exploring my naked body. It was even better than I had hoped. His hands stroked, pummelled and explored me as I lay face down, sometimes slowly and sometimes at lightning speed. I found it a real turn-on.

When he told me to turn over I didn’t quite know what to do. I was feeling a bit damp down below and I knew I must be turning pink, but there ws nothing for it but to obey. I tried to keep my legs as close together as possible as his firm hands wandered all over me moulding and caressing every muscle. He could pass within a millimetre of my shaved pussy without touching it; it was absolutley tantalising. And when he started on the insides of my thighs and I had to open my legs, I knew that he must have clearly seen the state of arousal I was in.

When he’d finished he just said “I should have a warm shower now to get rid of the oil, Miss.” I don’t know about a warm shower. I felt in real need of a cold one.

The rest of the week seemed to fly by and soon it was Saturday, the day we were to leave. After saying farewell to the various friends we had made during our stay and thanking the staff for all their loving care and attention which had made our stay so pleasant, we made our way to the assembly point to collect our clothes. Just as I was given my box who should walk towards us but the dreaded duo.

“Hello, Miss. Have you had a nice holiday?” asked Fatty.

“Yes thank you,” I replied as cheerfully as I was able under the circumstances. I noticed that the pair eyed us up and down keenly as we put our clothes on. As I picked up my bra I was waiting for some remarks about it being unpadded, but, thankfully, nothing was said. Then we were given a short farewell speech by Robert and it was time to go down to the boat.

As we made our way to the door, Billy walked alongside with Fatty. “Glad you had a nice time, Miss. Fatty and me would like to give you a present to remember your holiday.” With that he handed me a brown paper bag. I opened it and took out a small photograph album. I quickly flipped through it and saw that it was a collection of photographs of me, mostly taken during the Miss Venus contest but some were obviously taken from a distance with a telephoto lens and showed both Maria and I in all sorts of positions from in front and behind. One of me from the back bending over a deckchair I could have done without seeing. But I kept control and gave a faint smile.

“Thank you very much boys. That’s really very kind.” We hurried out with a brief wave.

As we sped along in the boat with the swiftly flowing water passing close by I took out the album and with two fingers held it over the side. Then I changed my mind and put it back in my bag.

I determined that no one else should view the album when I returned home. Then a sobering thought struck me. Probably a few hundred kids from Billy’s school already had. Ah well, they say that a little humility is good for the soul. If that’s the case, then my soul must be in fine fettle.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 441 milliseconds