Nurse Demoness Ch. 04

"Please, can you help me?"

He looked over at her and was startled.

"Jesus, hold on."

The door clicked open, and he got out. Nekolima rushed over to him and hugged his body. She gave off all the perceptions that she was a young woman scared and in need of severe help. He was wearing a brown leather duster, and he put that on her shoulder before walking her around to the passenger side of the vehicle. As soon as the door closed, he walked over to get in driver's side of the car. Nekolimia began releasing a concentration of pheromones into the air before he got in. Her rescuer got back in the car and started the vehicle before saying anything.

"Do you want to go to the hospital?"

"No, please, home."

"Okay," he said and then he started small talk.

Randall Farn was not what he seemed. He was what Min feared, a hunter. The man had been sitting in his car watching out for a glimpse of a demon. A few days ago someone had posted online a picture of the demon fluttering in the night and so Randall had been dispatched with his partner to the area. His partner was holed up in another place, and he had been just about to call him when the naked blonde girl walked up. It wasn't the worse premise he had seen for a demon attack, but it was in the playbook. He continued small talk with the girl, trying to see if she was the demon. The conversation told him nothing, but that didn't mean anything. After a bit, he would offer her bottled water, which was holy water in a few to test her. Holy water would burn anything from hell and it would incapacitate her. If she checked out, he would take her where she wanted to go. If not, Randall would kill her. For now, he just followed her driving instructions and lure her into a sense of false security. The vanilla scent in the air was pleasant, and he knew succubi preferred to be clean. As they drove, she suddenly began sobbing again and leaned up closer to him. Her warmth threw him off, but it was the hot breath on his neck that made his head foggy.

"I didn't expect the help. Let me thank you properly."

A hand moved up his inner thigh and began rubbing his hardened steel. Hard before from the sight alone of her walking outside, he found that he couldn't bring himself to stop her. As much as Randall hated demons, the scenario playing out right now was one he fantasized about. Gulping, Randall realized he had fallen under her spell. Driving was the only thing he could do; that is until she unzipped his pants and pulled his dick out.

"Now I'll repay you," she said. Randall only hoped that didn't mean killing him. He head dropped down to his lap, and he almost floored the car when her lips wrapped around his length and began sucking. It took a bit, but she soon had him spurting in grunts while he concentrated on driving. Licking her lips, she sat up.

"You taste great," Nekolimia said. She was smacking her lips to get the thick cum swallowed. There was a little bit of energy in the cum, and it contained some memories in it. They had never introduced each other, but the man's name was Randall, and Nekolimia had learned a terrible problem. The man was someone who hunted supernatural beings. An issue for sure, but Nekolimia had found someone she could feed on slowly and keep placated. There were more hunters, and that meant she needed to gather more information from the man.

"Yeah? What was that for?" Randall asked.

"Nothing, I'm sorry. I have a fetish of walking around naked and looking for loners in car or out in the park next to the apartment complex."

"So you just cry?"

"Hey, you can laugh, but it works. I'm messed up, but hey, if you hang around tomorrow night, we can do this again."

"Will you cry again?"

She laughed and Randall fell quiet as he turned his car around and headed back to the apartment complex.

"Man, we can even fuck tomorrow too. Tonight was just a taste for both of us. You were lucky too; I was about to give up tonight."

"So why not full sex tonight?"

"Well, you came. Plus, I don't to work that hard to get you up again."

She was right. Randall wouldn't tell her but he couldn't get it up easily after cumming once, and he typically came fast.

"I am at a loss of what to say."

"Don't say anything. It was fun."

He agreed with her and the rest of the car ride was mostly in silence. Except when Nekolimia began masturbating. Her moans were subtle, and she barely made any noise when she came. Pulling her finger out of her snatch, she immediately presented them to Randall, who sucked her sex off of them. They pulled up to the apartment complex, and Nekolimia got out of the car, before closing the door, she told him she would be out again. He asked about her name, but she just laughed and said its more fun to be strangers. Nekolimia's first night out was fun, and the man didn't even ask for the coat back, which was great because she already had plans with it for the next evening.

Mina heard Nekolimia come back into the apartment but didn't get out of bed to greet her. The bed was too comfy and even though the thermostat was set at a cool 65 at all times, her bed was warm. All night she had been thinking about Dean and realized she was obsessing over the human. He was different, and it bothered her. No person could resist her, but a suicidal one could. She just kept figuring he knew she was a monster; he should be running to her for his end. How many hints had she given him that he could do just that through the day? Her last thoughts before falling asleep were of being excited to see him again.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 67 milliseconds