• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nurse Zenka's Helping Hand

Nurse Zenka's Helping Hand

If there was one thing Zenka hated, it was being interrupted while masturbating. As the phone on her nightstand began to ring, she cursed softly to herself and used her free hand to pick it up. Caller ID informed her that it was the hospital. She sighed, and answered, "This better be good."

It was Nurse Amy on the other end. "I'm sorry, Zenka. I know this is supposed to be your day off, but technically, you're on call. You have to get down here right away. They just brought a patient in. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen."

Zenka groaned. "I'll be there in twenty minutes." She picked her naked body up lazily from the bed and stood in front of her full-length mirror. She grabbed a few hair pins off of the dresser and put her dark brown hair into a bun. She remained there for a moment and regarded her milky white form in the mirror. At 39, her body was still in amazing shape. Her 38D breasts heaved as she stretched and bent down to get some scrubs from the drawer. She turned around and looked at her ass. It was firm and curvy. Her hand went down to her neatly trimmed pussy for a moment. Dammit, she thought. If only they had called two minutes later. She pulled open another drawer and was about to reach for her bra and panties, but she paused, and looking at her naked body in mirror again, she said, "Fuck it. They're not paying me enough to wear underwear." She hastily put on her scrub top and bottoms and headed for the hospital.

A petite Asian woman met Zenka as she reached her floor. Nurse Amy Chan was looking concerned. She handed Zenka a chart. "They brought him in about an hour ago. It's just bizarre. He says he can't see anything, but there's nothing physically wrong with him."

Zenka looked puzzled. "Hysterical blindness? I don't think I've ever seen it outside of an episode of M*A*S*H. What else were you able to get out of him?"

Nurse Amy frowned. "Apparently, he lost both his job and his girlfriend in the last six months. He woke up this morning and was unable to see anything. As I said, nothing appears to be the matter. We did the tests and shined a light in his eyes and his pupils dilated just fine."

Zenka perused the chart. "Bring him to the observation room. I want you taking notes on this, Amy. You are bound to get difficult patients on my days off in the future."

"Yes, ma'am," Amy answered seriously. Her pony-tailed jet black hair that went down to her butt fluttered in the air as she hurried to retrieve the patient.

Zenka affixed a microphone to her V-neck collar. After the patient had been placed on a bed in the observation room, she told Nurse Amy put on her headphones and to observe behind the two-way mirror and begin transcribing the conversation.

The door to the observation swung open and Zenka saw a confused looking man sitting on the bed, staring blankly. He was decent looking guy in his late 30s who appeared to be about 6'0 and 190 pounds. "Mr. Carruthers, I am Nurse Zenka. What seems to be the trouble today?"

The man turned in her general direction. "I don't know. I went to bed last night and everything seemed fine. When I woke up this morning, I couldn't see a thing."

Zenka looked at his chart again. "Do you know how much a night in a psych ward costs an uninsured man like yourself? You'd have to be crazy to stay here."

The man smiled faintly, but his visage conveyed a tangible fear.

Zenka removed a small flashlight from her pocket. "Mr. Carruthers, I'm going to be doing some tests. Please look straight ahead at me." As she flashed the light into his eyes, she notice his pupils dilate accordingly. Amy was right. There was nothing wrong with his eyes. Zenka crouched down a bit lower, her loose-fitting V-neck top revealing an ample amount of cleavage. "Mr. Carruthers, look down for a moment, please." He looked down and was gazing straight at her bosom, but nothing was registering. She put the chart down and put her hands on his neck to check for anything irregular. "Do you have any allergies?"

"No," he said. "None."

She moved to his shoulders. "Has anything like this ever happened to you before?"

"No, never."

She felt along his chest and stomach. "Has anything unusual happened to you recently?"

"No, not really."

She lifted up his hospital gown and noticed his flaccid cock surrounded by a patch of black hair. Mr. Carruthers hadn't been expecting this and looked a little embarrassed.

"They took my underwear," he said meekly.

"That's so you won't hang yourself with them," she replied. "Have you been having any erectile dysfunction lately?"

"No, not at all."

"Do you enjoy an active sex life?" she asked.

"Well, not lately, Nurse Zenka," he offered.

Zenka sighed. "Well, Mr. Carruthers, there's nothing physically wrong with you. I think what we have here a case of good old-fashioned conversion disorder."

He offered a bemused look. "What's that?"

"It's where you brain tells you there's something wrong with you, even when there isn't. Basically, your mind is playing tricks on you. You can see as well as I can."

"No, I can't," he shot back angrily. "I would never willingly do this to myself."

"Mr. Carruthers, the brain is a complex organ. We find this often happens to people under times of great stress. It's also usually coupled with feelings of low self-esteem. Have you experienced anything like this recently?"

"Well, it hasn't exactly been a stress-free time for me lately. And my self-esteem has definitely been higher," he offered.

Zenka looked at him and her voice spoke with an air of gravity. "Mr. Carruthers, I'd like to try out some new experimental therapy I learned recently while on sabbatical in Europe."

He nodded slowly. "If you think it will help."

"Excellent," she said. "Now if you'll remove your gown lay back on the bed, please? I think you'll find even the smallest of actions can do wonders for your self-esteem."

The pensive man removed his gown and lay naked on the bed.

Zenka sat down on the bed beside him.

"Do you think this will work?" he asked beseechingly.

"Don't worry," she replied. "I haven't lost a patient yet."

She guided her hand to his still flaccid member and began to gently caress it. "I'm going to try and test your other reflexes now, Mr. Carruthers," she said liltingly.

The shock of having his penis touched startled him. He began to speak but she interrupted him.

"Mr. Carruthers, please! I am a trained medical professional!" she exclaimed. As she massaged his cock, she slowly began to feel it stiffen.

"Ju-Just...what kind of therapy is this, Nurse Zenka?" he asked haltingly.

"I'm working on a theory, Mr. Carruthers. I postulate that even the most depressed man in the world can be brought out of his funk with a little cock worship," she said in a businesslike manner.

"O-Oh."

As the man got harder in her hand, she shifted to a tugging, jerking motion. "Well, something on you appears to be working just fine."

"I-I guess so."

"Mr. Carruthers, how often have you been masturbating lately?"

"I think it's been a couple of weeks now," he said, his breath getting more rapid.

"Tsk, tsk. A healthy male really shouldn't wait that long between orgasms. Your testicles keep producing sperm at the same rate. They want to be released," she said, scolding him.

"Yes, Nurse Zenka."

He was now fully erect. Zenka noticed a drop of pre-cum forming at the tip of his penis. She jerked him harder and faster. "If a person doesn't maintain healthy sexual activity, even with himself, he's liable to get depressed. Do you understand what I'm saying, Mr. Carruthers?"

"Y-yes, ma'am."

"That's good," Zenka said. "Just a moment, please. It's warm in here." She stopped jerking him momentarily to stand up and remove her top. Her bare, sweaty torso glistened in the fluorescent light of the observation room. Her hand returned to his erection as she got on the bed and straddled him. She brought her body down to his and rubbed his cock around her nipples and then her midriff. "In the future, I want you masturbating at least three times a week, Mr. Carruthers."

"B-but..."

"I don't want to hear it," she said sternly. "You can always make time for cumming." She gave his cock a particular tight squeeze.

"Yes, Nurse Zenka," he said, flinching with sensation.

She pulled at him faster. His entire body was heaving up in down in a rhythmic motion. "I'll have you know that I had to come in on my day off because of you. What do you have to say for yourself, Mister?"

"I-I'm sorry."

"And I was in the middle of something important. Very important," she said. While still atop him, she pulled her scrub bottoms down to her knees.

"I-I didn't mean for it to happen..." he said, now clearly distracted. He was now actively moving his cock in perfect time with her hand.

"I don't want to hear it," she retorted as she moved her other hand down to her moistening pussy. She placed a finger on her swollen clit. "I was...very busy."

"I didn't mean to inconvenience you," he said.

"Well, you did and I'm still pretty livid about it."

He tried to speak, but his head just rocked back in ecstasy instead. Zenka slipped a finger inside herself and continued to rub her clit with her thumb.

"Mr. Carruthers, you seem to be responding nicely to treatment," she said, as her voice took on an urgent tone. She was breathing more heavily.

His face gave a look of agonized bliss. Zenka removed her finger from her pussy and slathered her wetness on his raging cock.

"Proper lubrication is very import. I hope you're getting all this, because I am not a lady who likes to repeat herself," she said. She slipped her finger back inside her pussy.

"I'm doing my best," he said softly.

"You're best isn't good enough! I need you to try harder at this than anything else in your life!" she demanded. Zenka was now getting very wet.

"Yes, ma'am."

Zenka was starting to twitch uncontrollably. She pumped her finger in and out of herself at a quickening pace. "I can't...have you...falling to pieces at every...little...setback."

The man's body flinched involuntarily.

Zenka spoke commandingly in between moan. She slipped a second finger inside and banged away at her pussy like a piston. Her thumb continued rubbing her engorged clitoris. "Mr. Carruthers...you must listen carefully. I am going to need...your total concentration. I am going to need...for you to climax...right now. We here...at Mercy General...have a policy. The patient...always...cums first!"

"Ma'am!" the man cried!

His body bucked and heaved violently as his cock erupted. The first stream hit Zenka in on her bouncing breasts. The second volley landed on her cheek and hair. Wave after wave of hot cum gushed forth and Zenka was soon covered in it.

The man eye's were focused intently on her. A look of sheer surprise cast over his face. "Nurse Zenka...I can see!"

"That's all...I needed to hear." Her body quaked as she was overcome by a massive orgasm. Every nerve in her body was on fire. Her toes curled and uncurled involuntarily. She bit her lip to stifle the moaning, but she couldn't remain silent. Finally, she collapsed on top of the man in a heap.

After the man caught his breath, he gazed upon his savior with longing eyes. "Nurse Zenka, you're beautiful," he exclaimed.

She smiled at him. "You once were blind, but now can see."

He smiled back. "You saved a wretch like me."

Zenka let out a heavy sigh and put her scrubs back on. She turned to him. "You can get dressed now."

The man nodded approvingly.

Zenka opened the door and called for an orderly. "You can send this man home," she told him.

Zenka opened the door to the adjoining room. Amy was at the desk. Her face was flushed and she looked at her boss with wide eyes. "Nurse Zenka...that was simply amazing. This is your greatest triumph yet."

"Possibly," Zenka said. "Did you learn anything today, Nurse Amy?"

"Yes, I sure did."

Zenka moved closer to the transcription desk where Amy was sitting. "Did you get all of that?"

"Yes...well...most of it," Amy said.

Zenka looked down to see that Amy's black panties were on the floor around her ankles. Amy locked her knees together and a look of awkwardness swept over her face.

Zenka shot her an accusing look. "Explain yourself, Nurse."

Amy looked up at her slowly. "I...I was just trying to follow along," she said bashfully.

Zenka stared at her for a moment, then she checked her watch. "I want to see you in my office at 9 o'clock sharp tomorrow. I will deal with you then."

Amy grabbed her panties off the floor quickly and tried to compose herself. "Yes, ma'am. Have a good rest of your day off."

Zenka moved to the door. When she reached it, she paused and turned back to her colleague. "Oh, and Amy? Do yourself a favor and leave your panties at home."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Exhibitionist & Voyeur
  • /
  • Nurse Zenka's Helping Hand

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 160 milliseconds