• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Nymphocom Ch. 08 - illustrated

Nymphocom Ch. 08 - illustrated

12

(a big thanks to Shannya Tweeks for modeling for this story, she is an awesome babe! Also a big thanks to all my readers and especially to those who give feedback, good or bad :-)

Shannya is willing to pose for more chapters so if you have any suggestions on how she should be treated in the NYMPHOCOM's future then let me know!

Also apologies for not being able to post the x-rated photos of the shooting as this is against the illustration policies of our favorite site ;-))

Chapter 8 - hostile takeover?

The next day I was sitting in my lab at the research center and had big troubles to concentrate on what I was doing. I still needed the funding for the new emitter and did not really know where to find the money. Whoring out Diane proved to be a dangerous way of getting cash, even though it was quite fun watching her. I knew that I could make a good income with it and I could probably bribe the corrupt french police force but I did not really want to start a criminal career.

I was lost in my thoughts when the center's research director, Shannya Tweeks, came to my lab holding a red file in her hands.

"I need to talk to you Professor Royer," she said in a rather harsh voice. "Tomorrow morning at 9:00!"

I just nodded and she left. I had completely forgotten about this when I drove home that evening.

When I arrived at my flat I had just closed the door behind me when somebody knocked at the door. It was Julie and Diane.

"We need to talk," Julie said abruptly. Apparently everybody was wanting to talk to me and I remembered my appointment with Mrs Tweeks tomorrow morning.

Diane was looking shyly down at the floor and Julie gave me a cold look while I considered finding an excuse to avoid the coming argument.

I then sighed deeply and let both in. I knew that I had acted wrongly by trying to exploit Diane for my own benefit. It was wrong to use my device to prostitute her to complete strangers. I even somehow felt guilty for what I had done. I thought that the best was to apologize and hope for forgiveness.

"How could you do that?" Julie stared while Diane looked sadly up at me.

"I know it was wrong ..." I started but Julie did not let me continue.

"Of course it was wrong! What where you thinking? Look at her, she is really depressed now. I don't understand how you could let this happen!"

I could see that Diane was on verge of tears and Julie put her arm around her shoulders to comfort her. I felt bad for Diane but I could not help noticing that Julie was not wearing a bra under her t-shirt and that her big breasts were juggling under the cloth.

"Look, I'm sorry ... " I managed to stutter.

"You might be sorry but how will you fix this now?"

"I ... I don't know ... but ..."

"You know that it was really important to Diane. And now it is too late!"

Diane nodded and put her hands on her face to hide the tears which were now running on her cheeks. When she did this her huge breasts also juggled freely under her dress and I wondered why these awesome girls had come up to my flat without even taking the time to put on a bra.

"You knew she was not ready and you made her pass this audition without forewarning. You know that it takes time to prepare for a role, but no! You made her play in front of a camera without any preparation!"

I opened my mouth to say something but my brain refused to let my tongue move, so I closed my mouth again.

"Diane is my best friend and I will help her to be ready for this 'pretty woman' role but you Francois, you need to call your producer friend to give Diane a second chance!"

I looked at both girls with round eyes. This was not what I expected and I was a bit struggling to find anything intelligent to say. Was it possible that Julie was not mad at me because I whored her best friend out? I mean I sold her friend for money to complete strangers and she thinks that the worst part is that Diane missed her casting! This was not at all about what I thought it was.

"Oh actually," I splurted out, when my brain resumed operations again. "My producer friend has called and he said that Diane did a fine job and ..."

"Whaaaat?" Diane exclaimed, her face full of tears. "But it was a disaster, we were even arrested by police!"

"The arrest was the best part, I did not tell him that it was for real. He ... well ... actually he said that you played this part very well, really lifelike!"

Diane was now smiling through her tears and Julie held her shoulders, beaming at me.

"You see?" she told her friend, "I knew that all would be OK. Francois is a honest guy."

I went to the kitchen and fetched a tissue for Diane. I was shaking my head at how incredibly gullible these girls were.

"My producer friend ..." I started and I could see how Diane and Julie turned their heads towards me, focusing their attention like laser beams.

"... he mentioned that you need to work on ... hmm ... the sluttish part, you know .... he said that you still look too much like a nice girl."

"I know that," Diane said, now smiling. "Julie said that she will help me with this."

Julie nodded happily. "Maybe we can make a little test with you?" she suggested with a naughty smile. "We came also to use you as training tool." I now understood why both girls didn't put on any bras.

------

I woke up the next morning in great shape. Diane and Julie had exhausted me completely. I finally got to fuck Diane's fine ass because Julie told her she needed anal training. I came three times in her mouth and she swallowed everything and mentioned that she now liked the taste of sperm. All of this without the use of my great NYMPHOCOM device. I thought that greed of fame was also a very powerful control mechanism.

I showered and dressed and left my flat to drive to the research center full of good mood. The weather was very nice and while driving I enjoyed the sight of the short skirts many women were wearing on the Parisian sidewalks. Even though I had a lot of sex last evening I felt tempted to use my device to seduce a random girl and have my way with her in my car on some nice and discrete side street. Life was good!

I entered the research center's parking lot and drove by a nice red-haired woman who looked vaguely familiar, walking to a car with two men in business suits and ties. I could not recall where I had seen her previously but I was sure I had met her somewhere. I tried to have a second look but the woman hurried into the car and drove off with the two men.

I walked into my lab and suddenly remembered my appointment with the research director. Since it was nearly time I just walked out of the lab again and took the elevator to the executive floor. This was not a place where I went very often but as always I was amazed at how impressive this place looked with its modern design which aimed at showing off the financial wealth of our center. While I walked towards Shannya Tweeks' office I had a bad feeling. Yesterday she was not looking very happy, as if she had something bad to tell me. I shook off this concern while telling the nicely looking assistant that I had arrived for my meeting with the director.

While waiting for the director to be free I looked down the assistant's cleavage and this made me think that my NYMPHOCOM device was sitting in my bag downstairs. I considered controlling the sexy assistant to have a nice lunch-break later, but Shannya Tweeks appeared at her office door and waved me in.

"Sit down please," she told me in a cold voice before sitting down behind her large desk. I admired her nice curves hidden under a white blouse and a strict black skirt which came down to her knees. Shannya Tweeks had a well proportioned figure with 95C sized breasts and long thin shapely legs. She stood 1,70m tall with long brunette hair that reached slightly beyond her shoulders. She was known to exercise quite frequently in the center's own gym, her butt and stomach were in model-like shape.

Again I missed my great device, also because I felt that the director did not have something nice to tell me. She was looking intensely at a folder and sifting through the pages as if I was not in the room. I guessed that she was going to complain that I did not do any research publications for several months now, and I could really not admit the truth which was that I had used the centers resources for my own benefit.

"I don't understand this, Professor Royer," she finally said.

"Hmm?" I put on my stupidest face, trying to play innocent.

"The research center's staff just had an important meeting with a private investor," she continued, looking at me intensely. "This meeting was called in in a hurry a couple of days ago."

"OK," I managed to say, not understanding what this had now to do with me.

"This investor offered us a lot of money," Shannya Tweeks nearly whispered.

"OK," I repeated. "This is ... umm ... nothing unusual I think. We have many investors who hope that our research will bring them a nice benefit."

"Indeed," the research director said. "Usually they invest in areas where we have made promising discoveries, and they fund additional research to bring these discoveries to market."

"Uhuh," I stuttered, now completely lost. "Do you want to move me to this project they are going to fund?"

"No ..." Shannya Tweeks took a deep breath which made her nice cleavage rise impressively. She paused again and looked at me suspiciously.

"Not at all," she finally continued. "They agree to invest ten million euros into our research center to secure all inventions, past present or future of a certain professor Royer!"

I must have looked like a startled deer in the headlights. Why on earth would anybody invest such an amount of good money for the inventions of a scientist who had just, well, invented nothing for years? Now wait a minute! They would do this if they knew about the NYMPHOCOM!

Suddenly all fell in place. The red haired woman in the parking lot was Sofia Valentine who was just leaving from the meeting with the center's staff. She was the only one smart enough to have figured out what I had invented, since I had used my device on her. She had made millions with her previous inventions and now she was going to make billions if she could get her hands on my little secret.

"Now what do you have to say, Professor?" Shannya Tweeks asked sarcastically. "You did not invent anything for years now, we have just tolerated your research in case you might accidentally discover something, and now you non-existing research is worth ten million euros? I have tried to figure it our for several days, now please explain this to me! "

"I don't know," I hesitated. "Did they tell you what they are looking for?"

"Don't play stupid with me, Professor Royer," the director replied harshly. "I know for sure that Valentine Investment Ltd would never give out money for something which would have no return on investment. You have invented something and they found out. And worse of all, you did not inform your own management!"

"Director Tweeks, I swear ..."

"Stop this!" Shannya Tweeks slapped her desk, making the top of her large breasts jiggle.

I was beaten, I had to find something to get out of this office, get my NYMPHOCOM and control my director, control Sofia Valentine and control all people I had to in order to avoid the discovery of my secret.

"I don't know if its ... important, but I could show you ..."

"You will show me, let's go!"

Shannya Tweeks jumped up on her high heels and rushed out of her office, not even turning around to verify if I was following her. I struggled to keep up with her and I smiled awkwardly to the nice assistant while we rushed past her. The research director was fuming, convinced that I had concealed a very important discovery from her and from the center's staff. While nearly running behind her I could not help but admire her firm ass which was swaying as she walked fast towards my lab. In no time we reached my desk and she slammed the security door shut behind my back.

"So?" she demanded, her hands on her hips which made her large breasts stand out even more.

"Well ... I guess ..."

"Stop playing games, Professor Foyer," she barked. "I know that you have been up to something and I want to know what, and I want to know it NOW!"

I desperately tried to thing of something intelligent to say.

"Director Tweeks, these investors, they probably have put wiretaps into this lab ... I ... umm ... think they might be listening right now."

Shannya Tweeks looked at me suspiciously and then took her mobile phone to quick-dial a number.

"Mr de Verder? This is Shannya Tweeks," she said when somebody picked up. "I need to cancel our ... meeting at lunchtime. I have an emergency I need to take care off. Also can you please have our main labs sweeped for wiretaps? I have reasons to believe that we are being spied on."

She hung up. Karl de Verder was our CSO, chief security officer, and he was the one who was responsible for the physical security of the buildings as well as the protection of our computer network and the safeguarding of our intellectual property. He was most probably not going to find anything in my lab but at least I had bought myself some time to think. I walked towards my desk and grabbed my bag along with my precious NYMPHOCOM and some random file folder lying there. I discretely pointed the device towards my research director and controlled her.

"I could talk to you in my car," I suggested.

"You will drive to my home, I live nearby and I am sure that it is safe to talk there," she replied in a authoritative tone. However she added a naughty smile and I knew that things would go better from now on.

We reached her house five minutes later, she was living just two kilometers away in a nice neighborhood. Shannya Tweeks was now really playful and smiling, and I again understood why Valentine Investment Ltd wanted to get their hands on my invention. Minutes later she had guided me to a small bedroom and I had handed her the folder I had taken from my desk. It was filled with theoretical calculations and I was sure that she would not be able to figure out what it was. She did not look very interested anymore but she took the folder and looked at it. In the meantime I had taken out my camera and had started to film as I was sure that I would be able to put the coming video material to good use. I pointed the NYMPHOCOM towards this wonderful woman and increased the control.

She continued to study the cryptic papers for a few moments more before sitting on the bed.

"So what did you invent?" she asked finally. She had pulled her skirt up somewhat and I could see that she was wearing stockings with suspenders. She put the folder next to her on the bed and removed her glasses. She looked at me with appetite as if she was going to eat me alive

"OK, let me explain ..." I started.

"Sure Professor Royer, I'll just give you a little blowjob while you talk. It helps me to concentrate."

I smiled while my sexy research director undid my fly and took out my dick to engulf it in her mouth. I grinned evilly while I enjoyed the warmth of my research director's throat.

I started explaining that I had invented a remote control which could allow a user to select a TV channel just by thinking about the channel number. No need to press a button anymore, you just had to think of it within the reach of the device. It was a lie, of course, but I knew that I could build such a decoy device quickly enough if I needed to, using the knowledge and experience I had gained while building the NYMPHOCOM.

Shannya Tweeks was busy trying to get my meat down her throat so she could not comment on what I was saying but it seemed that she was not listening carefully anyway. She made moaning and slurping noises and breathed heavily when she was coming up for air. I became bolder and starting massaging her big boobs through the shirt, while continuing to invent the followup to my story. I gave a lot of technical details which I had just made up out of thin air and suddenly she jumped up and pressed my body against hers.

"Please go on professor Royer, I'll just make myself more comfortable."

I continued talking nonsense while my research director bent over to show me her ass.

"My meeting with Karl de Verder was actually a little fuck session," she hissed naughtily. "Since I had to cancel it because of you, I think it is just fair that you jump in for him."

"Sure Director Tweeks," I exclaimed.

"Shannya!" she corrected. "I hope you like my stockings and tattoos, these are Karl's fetishes."

She proceeded removing her black skirt. She was moving slowly and sexily, like a dancer, making sure I was able to witness every curve of her body.

I was a bit surprised that she was open minded enough to get herself such nice tattoos, and I had a though for our CSO who was not able to enjoy its sights today.

Shannya continued to strip, looking intensely at my hard dick which was pointing forward proudly.

"Please fuck me, but just in the ass," she whispered naughtily. "I am not on the pill!"

She took my dick into her sweet mouth again and covered it with a large coat of spit. She then turned back on her knees, pushed her string panties aside to give me access to her asshole and looked at me expectantly.

"Come on, " she exclaimed impatiently, "stick it in and tell me the rest of your invention!"

I placed the tip of my hard cock onto the ring of her asshole and pushed forward while Shannya Tweeks was pulling her ass-cheeks apart with her both hands. Pressing my pelvis into her, I felt the head of my cock pass deeper into her anus. Her ring now gripped my shaft firmly.

She was looking back at me smiling, while I invaded her intestines.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Nymphocom Ch. 08 - illustrated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 13 milliseconds