• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Nymphocom Ch. 09-5 - illustrated

Nymphocom Ch. 09-5 - illustrated

12

(This story is written in the view of a husband whose wife falls victim to the infamous professor Royer and his mind-controlling device.

This is the fifth part. Thanks a lot for the feedback on the first parts, I appreciate it a lot and try to use it to improve my stories :-)

*

Chapter 09 - the story of a NYMPHOCOM's victim - part 5

For nearly one week I barely saw my loving wife Iveta. Director Shannya Tweeks was taking up all of her time, keeping her busy in her office during working hours and bringing her back to her home for some overtime in the evenings. The days went on quite uneventful if I exclude the parts where the girls, Nina, Anysa, Diane and Julie, came to our office to "work" with us. Armand and Roberto would jump at every chance but I always refused, pretending to have other work to finish. I could see that the girls were really disappointed about my refusal but my bad conscience was ordering me to behave. If Iveta was faithful to me then I would remain faithful to her, and I hoped that she would forget about my afternoon with Nina.

My colleagues and I were concentrating on some tasks this morning when I heard the girls walking in again. They were joking and giggling like schoolgirls and when I raised my eyes I was really surprised to see Iveta along with Nina and Julie.

"We need to do a shooting for our website," Julie said happily, and Armand and Roberto started to grin evilly. "Iveta gets to chose since she had enough pussy in the last few days and needs a hard cock urgently!"

Everybody exploded in cheers and I gasped and flushed at that obscene statement. I looked back down at my screen trying to pretend that I was working, but my mind was racing. My wife was not supposed to "work" for this fake porn website since it involved sex with other men and women, and here she was with Julie who only recently had shot a scene where she took on three men at the same time. I was really tempted to spring up, reveal everything about our marriage and get fired for not following the business guidelines of our research center. At least I would have protected my dearly loved wife from putting herself in an awkward, if not dangerous, situation. I was sure that Iveta was never going to shoot a scene for that website but I was not sure how long she was able to excuse herself around doing so. On the other hand our financial situation was really bad, and if we both lost our jobs we would probably have to sell our home and move into some of the shabby neighborhoods of Paris.

Before I could think further Iveta was coming to me. For once she was dressed decently, nearly business casual, except for the skirt which was too short to hide the top of her black stockings and her top which was revealing a bit too much cleavage thanks to a nice racy push-up bra. She gave me a quick wink of the eye that only I could see and said in a mock condescending tone, "I am not sure if I like working with you but I think you have the best 'tool' for this scene."

I was relieved and shocked at the same time. Iveta had found a way to shoot a scene but without cheating on me! She was going to shoot with me! On the other hand I was not letting my sweet wife appear in a published porno movie, even if I was the male actor. Millions of people would be able to see us fucking on this website, and it was just a matter of time before these videos would end up with somebody we knew.

"You can say that loud," Nina shrieked happily, "the biggest 'tool' in town!"

A stroke of fear and guilt hit me when I remembered my fuck session with my big-tittied colleague but Iveta did not even react. Somehow I was not able to say a word, caught between the need of getting us out of this situation, my guilt, my wife's sexyness, and the need to play along to protect our secret and our jobs. I was like frozen, looking at my wonderful wife who was waiting for me to acknowledge that I was going to 'work' with her.

"Bertrand never wants to work with us," Julie remarked sadly, "I guess you will have to do with one of the usual suspects."

Armand and Roberto sprang up to show their eagerness to help out. Iveta looked at me desperately but when she saw that I was not going to say anything she quickly recomposed her face.

"Some people are not real team players," she spat and turned to my colleagues. "I guess I need both of you to make up for the required 'tool'-size!"

Armand and Roberto grinned widely, ignoring the comment about the size of their 'tools', and rushed to take my lovely Iveta into her arms. My brain went numb when I saw my sweet wife beam ecstatically at them.

"Let's get that scene done, bitch!" Armand laughed and gave my wife's ass a loud slap.

Again my wife beamed as if just got a nice compliment and stuck out her buttocks to get another slap. Then my colleagues grabbed her asscheeks roughly and pushed her impatiently out of the door.

I knew that my faithful Iveta was not going to fuck them, I was sure of that, but how was she going to get out of this situation? I just sat there completely stunned for at least five minutes before my brain resumed its operations and I rushed out of my office to see what I could do to help with dearly loved wife.

-----

I had no idea where the shootings were taking place and I cursed myself for not reacting sooner. Most of the rooms in the research center were used for offices or labs and I was at a loss to figure out where my colleagues could have gone with my wife. Searching near Professor Royer's labs I found Anysa who was just opening a door to one of the nanotech labs.

"Hello Bertrand," she greeted my warmly, "How are you today?"

Somehow my dick started to stir in my pants at the memories of me fucking this stunning Asian girl into all of her holes. She noticed me blush, giggled and led me into the room.

The large lab had been completely transformed. Before there were large machines and computers taking up all the space, now this place looked like a huge sex shop. Skimpy clothes were on display everywhere, toys in all sizes and even some porn DVDs were visible on some shelves. A makeup table was installed in one corner and a computer screen in another, along with several digital cameras in all sizes.

"Don't be shy," Anysa said in a reassuring tone, "You have done it already, remember?"

"Remember what?" I blurted out.

"Well you already shot with me! I am disappointed that you don't remember!" she laughed. "I imagine that you are here to prepare for a scene, no? With who are you shooting?"

It took a second for me to realize that this was the room used to dress and makeup the actors who were going to record porn video clips for the fake website of Professor Royer.

"Sit down I will make you up so that you look nice on camera," Anysa went on happily. "I really hope to be able to work with you again one day!"

"With Iveta!" I spat out, "I work with her!!"

Anysa gave me a very surprised look.

"hmm, I just prepared her, she left two minutes ago, along with Julie and Nina and your two buddies."

"Where did they go?" I yelled while sprinting to the door.

"I don't know, they left by car so I guess they must be shooting in one of the studios, or a nice hotel, or even outside. I don't think you will catch them."

I sat down on the chair, facepalming, trying to calm down. My lovely wife would sure find a way out of this situation, I was sure that she would rather give up her safe job than shoot a porno flick with other men. Anysa was browsing through several pages on the screen.

"Ah yes," she exclaimed, "Today's scene is about gapes for Iveta. Its a request from a large customer, the BBC club. Indeed you would have been the best actor, not sure why Julie chose Armand and Roberto ..."

I did not really understood what she meant but I knew that the BBC, the British television network, was a very important customer for who we were running several large projects.

"Since you are here, maybe you could help me for a short while?" Anysa said in a shy voice. "I need to practice my deepthroat skills."

"Sorry?" I blurted out stupidly.

"You see, if have been training with some of these dildos," she said, pointing at some of the sex toys lying on a shelf. "I really would like to try with your nice cock again, if you agree."

I was trying to answer that I would not do it but Anysa was already stripping her clothes and immediately a huge bulge formed in my trousers.

"I take it as a yes," Anysa laughed out happily when she witnessed my reaction. "What do you want me to wear?"

"I really can't ..." I started but Anysa interrupted me with a wicked smile.

"You help me and I'll drive you to were Iveta is shooting, Julie has written down the location on the website!"

I could only agree. For the next two hours Anysa swallowed my hard meat in every way possible, letting it go down in her throat and then swallowing to massage the shaft. It was an incredible and intense feeling which erased my guilt completely. Only when she nearly fainted from lack of oxygen during a very long attempt I asked to put a stop to this. Anysa thanked me heartfully. She turned off the camera which she had used to record all of the session.

"You know, Iveta is the anal queen, Nina has huge boobs, Julie is a gifted director, now I will be the deepthroat expert."

Before I could ask what she meant by anal queen, Anysa threw on a t-shirt which was barely reaching below her butt. With only this piece of cloth on she gently pushed me out of the former lab and towards the research center's parking lot.

"Let me drive you to the location of the shooting as promised," she smiled, "It's at Iveta's home, maybe we can help out there?"

----------

Obviously nobody knew that Iveta's home was also my home. When we arrived I saw that only my wife's car was there. I convinced Anysa to just drop me off, asking her to mount the video we just had done to make it ready for the website. She was so really happy to be able to have another scene of her uploaded there that she drove off in a hurry to get back to the lab.

I rushed into our home and Iveta was alone as I expected. The shooting was already over. When she heard me entering, she looked surprised and then rushed to jump into my arms.

"Oh my darling! my love! I love you sooooo much! I am so proud of you!!"

She was wearing a real slutty attire with a black corset and latex bra and panties along with stockings and suspenders, but I could not check her out as she was holding me tight.

"You were absolutely convincing with your disgusted look when I asked you to shoot with me," she smiled, covering me with kisses at the same time. "Nobody will ever be able to tell that we love each other!"

She was thinking that I had acted to cover up our secret even better. I loved her so much but my guts were aching at the thought of what possibly had happened to her in the last two hours.

"So ... so ... how did the shooting go?" I asked uneasily.

"It was fantastic!! Wonderful, really wonderful!" my sweet wife exclaimed, jumping up and down like an exited schoolgirl. "At the end Julie used one of the Coke bottles from the fridge to stretch my asshole and film amazing gapes! She said that even professional pornstars were not able to do this!!"

"But you ... you did not fuck Armand and Roberto?" I stuttered awkwardly, my blood leaving my veins at the expectation of the response.

"Of course not, silly!" my stunning wife replied amused, "You are still unsure about me remaining faithful to you? I mean you are the only man I had sex with in my life! I don't plan to change that, I swear to God! Besides you know that I am not too much into anything sexual, you have nothing to worry!"

"So a Coke bottle up your ass is nothing sexual??"

"Of course not my darling, it's just work!"

There it was again, this flawed logic which seemed to be all over the female staff of our research center. My thoughts wandered to the infamous Professor Royer who I suspected had something to do about it.

"And licking Shannya Tweeks' pussy is just work as well?" I exclaimed, now a bit upset.

"Yeah! It felt a bit awkward at the beginning but then it became very natural. I love this job!! By the way she told me that I will get a bonus! Isn't that great? This will help us paying our bills for sure."

My wife was so happy about it that I tried to hide my irritation.

"This is great!" I smiled weakly, "but aren't you tired?"

"Not at all," she replied full of energy. "Actually after this shooting, I have to go to Professor Royer's lab to prepare for this next mission. He told me to go home to freshen up and then return to the office immediately."

"But we never get some time for us, I barely saw you in the last few days!!"

"Don't get upset my Bertrand," she replied calmly. "The customer is the BBC club and they want to do a documentary about Dinosaur Dick. They even agreed that we use the documentary on our website. Isn't that great? Your shy little wife will appear on the web for this great customer!"

I could not really understand what a BBC documentary on dinosaurs would have to do on a porn website but my brain was probably not awake enough yet.

"Ok, I agree that the BBC is a huge customer but what do you have to prepare? Disguise as a cave woman?"

My sweet wife looked at me as if I just had gone crazy.

"Its not for the BBC, its for the BBC club!" she insisted.

"Yeah whatever," I smiled, "Its all the same."

"Oh Bertrand, thank you so much for being so understanding. I was afraid that you would mind because its a ... umm ... difficult mission but I am really relieved that you agree!"

"But Anysa said that the shooting today was for the BBC already?"

"It was just the preparation my darling, tonight is the meeting with the customer. They have paid for this preparation shooting."

I was confused.

"The BBC paid for a video with you and a Coke bottle up your ass??"

"The BBC club yes, Dinosaur Dick wants to be sure that I can be stretched enough! He is enormous."

"I can imagine that dinosaurs are enormous animals, but they are extinct," I gasped exasperatedly.

"They probably will after I will be done with them," she giggled, getting up to remove her corset and top. I was flabbergasted. My once so prude wife Iveta was totally against any type of body modifications but here she was sporting a very nice belly button piercing!

"But ... but ...." I stammered stupidly.

"I see you like it," she smiled, "I got some in the nipples and the clit too! Shannya said that it would look sexy!"

She removed her latex bra and her corset. Actually it looked quite sexy, but still awkward on my own lovely wife. My cock went hard and Iveta noticed it through my pants. She jumped into my arms and tongue-kissed me passionately. Iveta then stood up and smiled proudly.

"I am soooo happy that you like it!" she shrieked excitedly, "I was a bit afraid you wouldn't. I hope the guys from the BBC club will like these piercings too!"

"This is ridiculous," I replied, almost laughing out loud, "I met the guys from the BBC several times, most of them are near the retirement age, I don't think they will be so much interested in your body-art!"

"Its not the BBC, its the BBC club!" Iveta answered in an mock exasperated tone. Eventually I noticed a tattoo on her back. She came towards me proudly and remove her latex panties to show it to me. "I love BBC" was written just above some tribal drawings and just above her great asscheeks.

"And you got a temporary tattoo as well?" I exclaimed, completely aghast.

"Oh no," my loving wife laughed, "It is a permanent one, I thought that they would come handy also in the future."

She smiled at me lovingly. "I also plan to have one saying 'Connie Wilde, Pornstar' on my forearm", and seeing my interrogative face she added, "Connie Wilde is my pornstar name!"

She giggled excitedly, "Professor Royer thought it would add additional credibility to our roles, to cover up our secret consultancy department. We all got an official pornstar name, I think Anysa picked one for you too."

I opened my mouth and closed it several times without being able to speak a word. My sweet loving wife, who used to be so conservative, was sporting a big permanent tattoo, and she was wanting one identifying her as adult actress. I knew that this was all just fake but somehow it found that it was going to far. I tried to keep calm.

"But if these are permanent, what will you do if you have another customer who is not the BBC?" I asked, trying to find a failure in my wife's weird logic.

"Its for the BBC club!" She repeated in an exasperated tone, "The one with Dinosaur Dick!"

"I know that!" I sighed impatiently, "The club of the BBC who is publishing documentaries about dinosaurs! Its all over discovery channel!!"

"Exactly!" my dear Iveta laughed out loud, "And I will be doing the documentary with them! It will be quite a challenge! Aren't you proud of me? "

"I am my darling," I replied somewhat sarcastically, as I was getting really irritated . "The BBC is a very large customer of our research center and I think you are the best consultant to take care of this mission. But maybe you should also get a permanent tattoo saying 'cum slut' or 'cheap whore'? You sure are looking like one and it would cover up our secret even more!"

"Ohhhh really?" my sweet wife beamed, "This is fantastic, I am sooooo happy that you agree! I will have these tattoos after my mission with the BBC club just to please you! Maybe I should also get breast surgery? I should have big boobs like a real whore would have, don't you think?"

My mind went numb and an unbearable pain ripped through my guts. I had refused to see the truth but I was seeing it now. My wife had turned into one of our research center's prostitutes. There were no so called 'consultants', only nice looking girls bribing customers into spending money on projects with us.

Before I could react my once so tight up Iveta gave me a quick peck on the cheek. "I need to shower now or I will be late!!!"

I was devastated, I was sure that Iveta was still faithful to me but I was sure also that it would not last long. She was being manipulated and I knew suddenly that the only possible suspect for the mastermind position was Professor Francois Royer! I had to stop him.

"I'll drive you to the center," I said, while my sweet wife was hugging we strongly after my last compliment.

"Oh Bertrand, you are the best husband in the world!! I love you soooooo much!" she exclaimed. "But we need to hurry, we are going to be late! I'll take my shower quickly."

She sat down on the couch to remove her heels. My eyes went wide when I saw that she had again two plugs in her pussy and her ass.

"It is to prepare for the documentary," she explained apologetically while trying to remove the plugs which seemed huge. The one in her ass left a gaping hole the size of a tennis ball! My brain stopped to function just after I realized that I was having a huge erection. I kneeled in front of my wife, ripped my hard cock out of my pants and in the same movement I rammed my hard cock into her open asshole.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Illustrated
  • /
  • Nymphocom Ch. 09-5 - illustrated

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 18 milliseconds