Nymphocom Ch. 09 - illustrated

My stunning wife continued to dress, putting on the stocking suspenders and then putting on a new bra I had never seen. When she moved forward to pick up her black mini-skirt I noticed that it must be one of these push-up bras as her usual B-cup was now more of a C-D cup! She was looking incredibly sexy and I was concerned that she would notice the tent my hard dick was making with the bedsheets. She pulled up her skirt which molded around her fine ass and she checked in the mirror if the top of her stockings were not visible. She then put on a tight white shirt which put her now impressive cleavage to show. Finally she put on her high heels and walked back into the bathroom to probably finish her makeup. I felt very sick and incredibly aroused at the same time. My dear loving Iveta was looking like an executive manager except for the fact that under her skirt she was wearing stockings but no panties to cover her blank pussy. I anxiously lied in our bed, hoping that my wife would put on some panties before leaving, hoping that she had just forgotten to put some on. She came out of the bathroom, checked out herself in the mirror again before leaving our bedroom. Then I heard her in the kitchen and some minutes later the main door opening and closing. I waited some more until I heard our car driving away.

I jumped out of the bed, my heart racing. I felt the urge to shatter something, feeling betrayed by my own wife, who would not have sex with me but would show off her naked pussy to some stranger if not worse. I stood in the bedroom for a while trying to sort my thoughts before going to the kitchen. It was still very early and I needed some caffeine to wake up completely. To my surprise I found a note from my beloved Iveta on the table. It read :

"Dear Bertrand,

I forgot to tell you that yesterday night I have lost a bet on purpose. It will help to protect our secret but please don't get upset. It is very harmless and you know that I love you!

Kiss you my darling,

Iveta"

It did not take me long to understand that her pantyless dressing was the object of the bet. She was going to do something naughty and apologized in advance for it. I was going to put a stop to this but Iveta's note had dissolved the bulk of my anger. I took a shower and got dressed to go to work.

-------------------

When I arrived at my desk Armand and Roberto were already here and laughing hysterically. I could see that they did not get much sleep and that they were still somewhat drunk.

"Hi Bertrand," Armand yelled enthusiastically. "Too bad that you weren't there yesterday evening! It was a great party!"

I just nodded in an irritated way, and Roberto howled "Wooohoooo!" when Nina walked into our office. I smiled weakly at her but my smile froze when I realized that she was dressed in nearly the same way as Iveta : mini-skirt, nylons and high heels and white top.

"Our secretaries look awesome today!" Armand growled and Nina walked up and down our office with her hips swaying as if she was modelling her clothes on a fashion show.

"Iveta is still with Professor Royer," Nina said while Roberto was checking the corridor.

"Bertrand, maybe you want to join our little bet?" Armand said in his too loud voice. I nearly grinned as I suddenly realized that I already knew what the bet was about. I was still angry because I was convinced that my wife was not supposed to go pantyless, but maybe I could do something out of this situation.

"Sure, what is it about?" I asked innocently while sorting through the paper listings on my desk.

"Roberto and I bet that Nina and Iveta would never agree to come to work without panties in a mini-skirt!" Armand yelled. He looked at me waiting to see a shocked expression on my face.

I just calmly replied, "Sure, I bet they would, they seem like naughty enough girls to me!".

Nina looked at me in a surprised way. "I would love to be naughty with you Bertrand, if you just let me!"

"So you think they are pantyless now," Armand asked unbelievingly.

"Of course," I replied, "I bet you 100 euros". Nina was looking at me as if she was seeing me for the first time.

"Deal!" Armand shouted and came to me to shake my hand to seal the bet. I tried to appear calm and relaxed but inside I was boiling with frustration and jealousy. Apparently yesterday's evening out was pretty wild and I could not understand how my loving wife was agreeing to stay with people who would talk about sex all the time. I logged on to my computer and I noticed that my password breaker had managed to find Professor Royer's password. I could not check further as Iveta came to our office, looking a bit flushed in her face, followed closely by the Professor. This man had a satisfied smile on his face and was watching Iveta intensely as she walked to stand close to Nina.

My beautiful wife looked just briefly at me but it was enough for me to see that she was anxious about my reaction to what was going to happen. The Professor stood farther away, looking amused, and analyzing the scene as if it was a scientific experiment.

"So what about our bet?" Armand growled and Iveta blushed even more. Of course Nina had no such inhibitions and she walked to me saying, "I will show Bertrand first!" A jolt of jealousy appeared on my wife's face but which was soon replaced by another expression, which I would qualify as 'lust' and which I very rarely had seen on her. Nina bent over, presenting me her butt, her skirt rode up her ass and I witnessed one of the nicest naked pussies I had ever seen. Nicely pink, completely shaven and smelling awesomely good. I got an instant hard on and shifted in my seat to hide it. Fortunately Nina then walked over to my colleagues to make sure they all saw that she had fulfilled her part of the bet. Armand and Roberto growled in excitement and Iveta clapped her hands laughing.

"Now you Iveta," Roberto suggested.

Iveta hesitated but then she turned around and bent over like Nina had done. She lifted her skirt just a couple of seconds but it was enough to see that she had no panties on. She was completely shaven like Nina and my heart missed several beats when I realized again that my wife was not shaven 24 hours ago and that she always had refused to shave even when I begged her to do it. I was relieved that she adjusted her dress very quickly and that her nice pussy disappeared out of sight from my colleagues.

Nina shrieked excitedly about the won bet and Armand and Roberto were yelling "WOOHOO!", just Professor Royer was silent but smiling.

Armand stood up, kissing both girls on the cheeks and handing them a couple of money bills. Then he came to me and gave me a 100 euro bill, grinning widely.

"I love to lose this kind of bets," he joked and shook my hand enthusiastically. "I hope we can do more soon," he said with a naughty glance at the girls and I saw that Iveta blushed again.

Nina and my dear wife soon left our office on their high heels and we jumped back into our work routine. I felt better since I expected much worse from this situation and I relaxed a bit.

Later I ran across Iveta in a corridor and since we were alone she took the time (and the risk!) of telling me some words which made me feel completely well.

She said, "Thank you Bertrand, my darling, for playing along and not getting mad.". She looked so genuinely relieved and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I just smiled and gave her a little wink. My wife was playing a sluttish girl to protect her job but her prudish and faithful self was still near the surface. I walked back to my office smiling stupidly and thought that we had even made some money out of this!

------

Later in the afternoon, I remembered about my password breaker. I had been distracted by Armand and Roberto's excited chatter about what new bets they could come up with. Of course all of their ideas involved nudity and/or sex and it disturbed me very much that they were now talking about Nina and Iveta as the "office sluts". Nina would probably take this as a compliment but I was sure that Iveta would be deeply hurt.

I therefore concentrated on retrieving the encrypted files from Professor Royer's drives but very quickly I sweared when I discovered that the cracked password was just giving access to the first files in the directory labelled "DEVICE - NEW - 2.0 Iveta". All other files were encrypted with a different password. Apparently our dear Professor was a bit paranoid ...

I opened a text file which was now accessible but I did not learn much. Essentially it was a report about a test with a new wave emitter the Professor was working on. I could not understand half of it and I kept wondering why this was stored in a directory bearing my wife's name. Two additional files were unencrypted now but I could not figure out what they were. They looked like binary files and they had no extension but when I opened them in notepad in binary mode I could see the signature of a jpeg file. A photo! I quickly loaded both files into my display program and what I saw made my heart stop for a second.

1

2

These were photos of Iveta looking towards somebody holding some kind of remote control. What the fuck!? My sweet wife never told me that she was taking part in some kind of scientific experiment! I really hated the idea that Iveta was hiding something from me, but I soon calmed down as I remembered that she had always told me everything. I guessed that she had just helped out quickly and maybe forgotten about it because it was unimportant. However there were still more encrypted files and I started my password breaker again to work on them. I soon left the office, promising myself to have a talk with my loving wife tonight.

(to be continued ...)

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds