• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Object of Worship Ch. 01-03

Object of Worship Ch. 01-03

12

Author's note: this one was really hard to categorize for me. It has elements of mind control, noncon/dubcon, fantasy, horror, and I plan on it eventually being novel length. I decided on erotic horror because I feel like it fits there best. But the entire premise is based on people being corrupted/coerced into sex by magical means. If you don't like that, I don't blame you! I hope you're able to find a story you like. For everyone else? Enjoy!

Chapter 1: The Necklace

Was there any Jane that actually liked her name? Jane Kane, called Plain Jane entirely too many times in her eighteen years, hated it with a passion.

There was a lot she hated about her life. Her strict, religious parents were high up there. Her phony, shallow senior class sucked pretty hard too. Her own appearance? There was probably someone out there who liked skinny, repressed nerds, but she was not one of them.

It wasn't like her entire life was a misery. Just most of it. Her days were simple. She woke up too early, went to a school that bored her with students who ignored her, came home, did homework, watched a tiny bit of TV, and then passed out, only to do it again the next day. If this was a taste of working life, Jane wasn't too enthused. There were few things in life that thrilled her.

[I've got something to show you - JBap13 6:26 pm]

[I promise to make it worth your while :) - JBap13 6:31 pm]

Jason wasn't one of the things that thrilled her, but she apparently did wonders for him. The awkward, gangly boy could be cute if he ever grew into his face. At the moment, he was a tall, bumbling puppy with a crush on her and an inability to accept that her parents wouldn't let her date until she either graduated, or moved out.

It didn't stop him from trying, every chance he got. Jane hadn't responded to either of the messages in the last hour and a half. She wished he would get the hint and leave her alone, even as she hoped he wouldn't. There wasn't a snowball's chance in hell of her dating Jason, but Jane still appreciated that someone seemed to notice her.

[Alright, I'll bite. What do you have to show me? - JK2004 7:59 pm]

Jane set the phone down on her nightstand and went from her computer chair to her bed. She landed with a bounce and stared up at the popcorn ceiling. All of her homework was done, so this was the part of the day she could watch some parental approved programming (children's cartoons or the news) or she could maybe get to sleep early. That sounded nice.

She woke up fifteen minutes later by her phone chirping with a new alert. Jane groped blindly for her phone, and checked the response.

[My mom got an interesting shipment from the middle east. There's some really neat stuff in there, and I know how to get into the museum after hours... - JBAP13 8:16 pm]

Of course Jason would unironically use the word neat to describe a bunch of old junk, but he wasn't wrong. Jane loved old junk, and history classes were some of the few forms of education her parents didn't frown too heavily on. Ancient history was fine, but anything as recent as the Civil War was, as they liked to put it, "a victim of revisionist history by losers trying to stifle real patriots." The fact that it was from the middle east might've set them off, but...

[I might be able to get away if I tried. When? - JK2004 8:19 pm]

Jason supplied her with the details, taking precious time to talk up his sneakiness and how often he loved to go in after hours. Jane managed to get him to shut up and go, and then got dressed in an oversized sweater. She went downstairs as normal, and headed for the front door.

"Where are you going?" her mother, Margaret, demanded. She didn't get up from her battered recliner. The preacher on TV held up a bible and an old woman fell over, shaking violently as the spirit went through her.

"I've got a group project at school," she lied smoothly. "Vanessa's supposed to do the next part, but she forgot her notes with me."

"Can't you just send pictures of the notes?"

Jane shook her head. "The camera's scratched." She then added, "You didn't want to replace it because you said this would stop me from being tempted to send pictures of myself."

Margaret puffed up. "That's right. Nothing's changed. And she absolutely, one hundred percent needs these? I can drive you."

"No! No, that's okay," said Jane. Her mother seemed to be in a relatively good mood, and so long as she bowed her head and kept it down, she could squeak by. "I wouldn't want to bother you when you're waiting for daddy to get home. It's been a long week. I'm just gonna go on over, make sure she does the work, and then I'll be home, I promise."

Her mother considered her. "And what are the rules?"

Jane sighed. "No getting in later than midnight. No messing around with any boys, or girls. No saying or doing anything that's gonna tempt a man to sin. I've got it, mama. I promise."

Margaret huffed and returned to her show. "If you get back later'n midnight, you'll have to have a talk with your daddy. Go on and get it done, then come back."

She didn't have to be told twice. Jane left and all but ran down the driveway. She didn't have a car or bike, but Holbrook was a small enough town. The museum was technically over the border to the next one, but it was still only a couple miles away. Jane may not have been pretty or especially smart, but she loved to run and keep herself in shape. So she ran there, alongside the roads, grateful for the bits of sidewalk when she had it.

She got there in about twenty minutes, running past the museum to slip in the alley behind it. On the other side of a ten foot wall was the parking lot for the library. This little area was the height of intellectualism in their part of the tri-county area, a little oasis in a desert of small-town apathy. Jason waited for her by the back door.

"Hi Jane," he said, a guileless grin on his acne-ridden face as he looked down at her. The height difference was over a foot, and she swore he got off on it. "You look great!"

She grimaced and prayed he took it as a smile. Her dark hair was dirty, stringy, and lifeless. Her eyes were so dark some people mistook them as black, and while she wasn't as hairy as people liked to tease, every dark hair on her face stood out. Jane didn't look great, and she knew it.

"Thanks," she said. "Now what are you going to show me?"

Jason's face flushed and he looked at the ground for a second. A surge of irritation went through her.

"Look, if you just lured me away thinking this is some kind of date..." she started.

"It's not that, I swear," said Jason.

"Because I can't date, and I said that already, and no means no. Especially here where there's cameras." Jane crossed her arms over her chest.

Jason laughed at that. "About that. Yeah, the cameras don't work tonight. Not these ones, at least, or the ones where I wanna take you. Maintenance for the next few days. But it's not dating, it's just some cool old stuff. I promise I'm a gentleman." He held up his right hand in a scout's pledge.

Jane believed him, but not for the reasons he wanted. Jason may have been bigger than her, but he was too much of a dork to be a real threat. She just didn't want to have to re-explain her position later on when he'd shown whatever was meant to impress her.

"Fine," she said. "After you."

Everyone who grew up within fifty miles of there had been to the museum at some point in their lives, and she remembered it fairly well. Things didn't change much, and the fact that Jason's mother had gotten new material was likely to be a big deal for Sheri and its neighboring towns. In spite of herself, she got excited as he led her past the gift shop and into the employees only entrance.

"And there's no one around to get us in trouble?" Jane whispered.

"Only the guard Bubba, but he's probably going to spend the next couple of nights napping until they replace the cameras. C'mon, this is great!" Jason moved faster, and Jane had to jog to keep up with his longer strides.

The back area of the museum wasn't an especially interesting or exciting place. It was mostly just standard desks with computers and some storage for whatever project they worked on. One of them had an old sword on the desk, along with post-it notes and an open journal. Jason led her past it to his mother's spot in the back. On her desk were a couple of half opened crates, with straw poking out.

Jason leaned over, fingers hovering above the lids. "They found a long lost village buried a hundred feet underground in a village in Iraq. From there --"

"Oh my god, please just show me," Jane said with a laugh. She wouldn't deny that she was eager, now that she was up close. Jason may have been a dork, but he still knew how to get her attention. Maybe he wasn't so bad after all.

The top of the box slid away, and Jane leaned in closer. A series of old silver coins that somehow still had some shine to them reflected the overhead light. From a different angle, the profile of a fierce looking woman could be seen on one side of them, and a burning heart on the other.

"Are those Catholic?" Jane asked incredulously. "I thought you said these were from the middle east, from a long long time ago."

"They are!" Jason beamed. "These aren't Catholic at all, no matter what they look like. I'm pretty sure the Virgin Mother is usually not depicted as looking like she wants to eat human flesh."

Jane laughed. The woman on the coin totally looked into cannibalism. She was a sharp featured woman with hair flowing over her shoulders, and just a hint of her tongue extending past her lips. It was preserved remarkably well, considering it was supposedly thousands of years old.

"That's not all," Jason continued. He brushed some straw out of the way and pulled out a necklace.

It wasn't much to look at. No major gems, gold, or anything that sparkled or shone. Instead, it was that sigil again, of the burning heart that looked so close to the Christian one. The more Jane looked at it, the more differences she could see, but it still just looked like a standard old necklace.

There was no reason she should've been drawn to it. Jane still found herself leaning in and reaching for it. Her fingers almost touched the sigil when Jason pulled it away from her. Her gut told her to scream and snatch it from him, but she just frowned up at his smiling face.

"Do you like it?" he asked, sounding a lot shyer. "I don't think we can leave with it, but maybe...Do you want to try it on?"

"Yes." Her answer was immediate. "If that's okay. Maybe you can take a picture of me wearing it, as a souvenir."

His expression soured immediately. "I'm not sure about that," he said. "This has gotta be our secret, right?"

Jane almost tackled him for it. Instead, she took a deep breath and smiled. "Yeah, okay. But if I look good in it, maybe one picture? I won't share it with anyone. I just think this looks really cool, and I don't have any good pictures I like of me."

She knew immediately it was the right thing to say. Jason practically melted. "You're too hard on yourself. I know plenty of guys who think you're...But you can't date, so it doesn't matter. Maybe one picture. Turn around."

Jane lit up. In that moment, if he wanted to kiss her, she probably wouldn't have said no. She turned around and pulled her fairly short hair away from her neck. The moment Jason stepped behind her, she felt his presence, almost overwhelmingly. And then his hands went to her neck, where they looped the necklace around it. Polished wood beads pressed up against her skin, and the dangling sigil gently lined up with her throat. His fingers hooked the clasp together.

Fire filled her veins, purifying her from the inside out. Everything from her skin to her teeth became a thousand times more sensitive, senses mingling freely as the world flashed in and out of color, lights, and shadows. A heaviness settled over her. Jane went to open her mouth to scream, but her lips remained closed. Laughter bubbled up inside her, and then she knew nothing.

Chapter 2: Nikanna

An eternity later, Jane floated through a dark, empty void. At least, she thought she floated. There was the sensation of weightlessness, but she couldn't quite feel her body, and every attempt to wiggle her toes ended as soon as it began. She couldn't see anything, but she could hear a soft, pervasive pulsing all around her.

Ahh, you're awake. It took you long enough. I think the boy is getting scared.

Jane's entire being chilled to the core. The voice had no sound, but it was everywhere, inescapable. Most frightening, it came from inside her.

Who are you? Where am I? Jane tried to speak, but nothing happened.

The impression of dark, mirthful laughter filled her with fear.

We are on the museum floor. The boy is trying to wake us up, but we aren't fully assimilated yet. Although just in her head, Jane was able to get some impression. The voice was clearly feminine, with a sultry, throaty quality. She sounded like the type of woman who was not only not afraid of anything, but would devour any who got in her way.

You aren't wrong. Anyone who would get in the way of a goddess deserves whatever happens to them.

The fear only grew. Did that mean whoever this was, this goddess, could hear her thoughts?

As soon as you have them. You have no secrets, Jane Olivia Kane. You belong to me now. Again came the laughter, deep within her.

Jane flailed with everything she had. She'd never been in a fight in her life, but if she could she would've been swinging and kicking. Instead, she mentally exhausted herself and fell limp. Something appeared in the void, not in front of her or near her so much as an impression. She saw the being holding her down.

It was a tall, naked, statuesque woman, easily seven feet tall. Her long, flowing hair was the black of night, her eyes red like rubies. Her skin was the color of sun-baked clay, except for her dark nipples, each pierced through with a ring of gold. She was powerful and soft at the same time, with thick, strong legs that went up to wide, flared out hips. Her breasts were large and jutted out proudly, defying gravity while her stomach was pure toned muscle. Dark hair veiled her cunt, save for the hint of protruding lips. She was terrifying, she was beautiful, she was...

I am called Nikanna. You may try to resist me as you wish, but it is pointless. You are the herald of my return, and together we will rebuild my temple and the people will come.

In a flash, that impression was closer than ever, psychically nose to nose. The goddess, or demon, or whatever she was licked her lips and smiled, showing sharp teeth.

Do as I say, serve me, and you will live like a queen. No one will be able to harm you or stop you. Get in my way and I will trample you underneath my heel until you like it and beg for more. Am I understood?

No, no, she was not understood. Jane didn't understand anything other than her strong desire to wake up from this strange nightmare. That's what it had to be, right? Sleep paralysis. This was her sleep paralysis demon whispering in her ear. Jane hadn't gone to the museum at all, she'd fallen asleep and would wake up at any second.

Her eyes opened, then looked around. The museum seemed brighter, sharper. The dim, after hours lighting was now clear enough to illuminate everything in the back room. Just as Jane was ready to breathe a sigh of relief, her eyes slid to the side of their own accord, and then she rolled over onto her back.

Except, none of it was under her control. Jane was just a passenger to the movement. When her eyes focused on Jason's panicked, wide eyed face, she felt that laughter deep inside her once more.

"Jane? Jane? Are you okay? You freaked me out!" Jason said as he cradled her head in one hand. His hand moved over her scalp, and the sensation was stronger than it had any right to be. A soft, soothing slide of his fingers through her dry, dead hair, sending a thrill down her spine.

"Yes, I'm fine," Nikanna answered for them. She smiled at Jason and cupped his acne-ridden cheek with her hand. "Thanks for catching me."

Jason flushed and looked down in the direction of her sweater-clad chest. There was nothing to see, bundled up as she was, but she could still feel his interest. Smell it, even. All teenage boys stank to a degree, but now Jane breathed it in and a part of her ached. When she realized what was going on, she recoiled.

What are you doing? Not Jason, that's disgusting. Jane couldn't look away from his flushed face, or the way his eyes flickered back up to hers with all the guileless yearning he'd had for at least a year now. He was a friend, but the way she noticed her body waking up disturbed her.

Mmm. He'll do, for a first feeding. Besides, I will require loyal servants. I see the way he looks at us. He'll do anything we ask, if we give him reason to.

Nikanna stroked Jason's cheek and let out a sigh with all the weight of the universe in it. "Thanks for catching me. I guess I got light headed. The power of the necklace, you know." She sat up, and his arm slid down to support her back. She leaned into him, burying her face in his neck and inhaling.

That sweaty, musky scent was stronger this close. It reminded Jane of days long gone, of life in the desert, being worshiped by young men and women alike, in the prime of their lives, dedicating a piece of themselves to her, to her strength and glory. All they requested in return was her love, and her blessings. Her body ached with the proximity to the memories, simultaneously thousands of years before and just the last eighteen years.

"Yeah, that was pretty dramatic. But maybe we should put it back and get out of here." Jason didn't move, now that she was finally showing interest. Nikanna knew she had him hooked, and Jane felt the goddess' intent as if it was her own.

"Aww, don't you think it looks good on me?" Nikanna said, pulling away. Jane wouldn't call herself a pretty woman, but she had a good face for looking sad. Her dark features lended themselves to melancholy, and Jason was quickly affected.

"I do, I do, I just think maybe we should go. Hey, let's get that picture I promised and then let's go. If you want, maybe we can get a milkshake or something before you go home." He sounded so earnest, so sweet.

Nikanna ran her hands through her hair, smoothing it out and tucking it behind her ears. Her voice dropped to just a whisper. "Can I tell you something? This necklace...It's the first time I've ever felt pretty. Like it's calling to me and was made for me. I'm really glad you showed me." She leaned in close again.

Don't do this. Jane protested, but it was pointless. She could see and feel Jason's hope, desperation, and desire. More than that, the part of her that was Nikanna radiated hunger and power. It was muted, only a fraction of what it had once been, but still there.

Jason gawked at her, responding only when she'd tilted her head up and clearly waited for him. He pressed his lips against hers awkwardly. Maybe it was his first kiss. It certainly was Jane's. Then Nikanna took over, smoothly taking his bottom lip in hers and nibbling on it. He groaned and his arms circled around her. Nikanna allowed it, and then slipped her tongue into his mouth.

Disgust filled Jane. It was so wet, and invasive. Within a second, Jason's tongue met hers and they became tangled. Everything about it was off-putting, but her body heated up and came to life. The longer they kissed, the less weird it was. Until Jason pulled her against him and she could feel his cock through his jeans.

12
  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Erotic Horror
  • /
  • Object of Worship Ch. 01-03

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 15 milliseconds