• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Ocean Blue
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

Ocean Blue

I sleep relatively well, only waking up at 2 am to his snoring. I realize he's all over me, I push his sweaty body away. Unexpectedly, his eyes flutter open, he sits up and looks around, catching his bearings.

"Did I sleep over?"

"I didn't want to wake you, yeah" Shit. I guess that might be lame.

"I've gotta go, I'm sorry," he gets out of bed and finds his pants. I sit up awkwardly, he's just leaving, at 2 am? He grabs his sweater off of the ground and looks at me, I realize I'm wearing his T-shirt.

"Here, you probably want a shirt" I begin to peel it off but a he looks alarmed.

"No, please, it looks great on you" he assures me while zipping up his sweater over his muscular bare chest.

"Alright" we just stand apart from each other, staring for a moment.

He crosses the room suddenly and pulls me in for a hug. I awkwardly put my arms around him. As he turns to go, he leans back against the door frame with a grin on his face.

"When are you going to learn to trust people?" I despise the implication at once.

"It's you I don't trust, not people" I smirk up at him.

"Goodnight," he says, swiftly kissing my lips and heading out the front door. I lock it behind him and exhale.

God, I'm too tired for this shit. I leave his T-shirt on and return to my bed, smiling at the realization that if he wants it back, he'll just have to come and get it.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Romance
  • /
  • Ocean Blue
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1548 milliseconds