• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Oddities at Their Most Erotic Point Ch. 02

Oddities at Their Most Erotic Point Ch. 02

Warnings still apply from the previous story. Please leave me any helpful comments! Thanks for reading.

*

Derek awoke one morning feeling refreshed. He hadn't felt like this in ages. Opening his eyes, he realized that he was still naked. Then the events of last night came back to him. Derek shuddered. He had really enjoyed his ordeal, no matter what his conscience told him. Derek stretched, yawning, and slowly got up. When he walked into the bathroom, he jumped.

Looking at his reflection, he had changed, not absurdly, but obvious to show that Peter's sex session with him had changed him. He had been buff before, and he hadn't gotten much bulkier, but the muscles on his body were tighter than usual. He seemed to have gotten a bit taller, and upon looking at his cock, it had grown longer by half an inch. Overall, his body seemed to have an inner glow. Derek gazed at himself in wonder, ambivalent about the changes Peter did to him.

Shrugging, Derek showered and prepared for class. His thoughts wandered to Andrew again, who was ignorant of the power he possessed. Derek's neck grew hot as he thought of Andrew's fine form, his strong gaze and unseen power. Oh Andrew... Derek shut his eyes, hoping that nothing had happened to him. Derek put on a pair of khaki shorts and a purple v-neck, donning his backpack and walking towards class. Before he left, Derek cast a protective shield to ward off rapers from his dorm room, in the hope that he would be left alone.

"...oi...OI!" Andrew whacked Derek's head with his binder, causing Derek to yell in pain. Derek shook the sleep from his eyes, still tired from last night. Derek looked at Andrew and impulsively hugged Andrew to his warm body, whispering "Andrew, are you alright? Has anything happened recently?" Andrew just looked at Derek quizzically, saying "uh, Derek? Are you alright? Why the random hug?" Derek smiled and nuzzled Andrew's hair, making him turn red and pushed Derek away.

The day progressed as usual; no one really commented on Derek's especially attractive form, but there were more girls who oggled at him. When night came, Derek received a text from Andrew, which said "Come to the gym. It's urgent." Derek's heart leapt, both at talking to Andrew and for his worry. Derek ran over to the gym, walking in and stopping at the door, panting.

Derek opened the doors and walked in. The front desk person wasn't there. Strange, thought Derek. There wasn't anyone in the gym--no noise could be heard. The basketball courts were empty, the badminton rooms were quiet, and most lights were turned off. The workout room, however, was lit. Derek walked silently towards it, entering the room. Derek immediately saw Andrew, who was bound to a weight-lifting machine by rope, his head down and beaten.

"Andrew! ANDREW! Are you alright!? What happened?" Derek shouted as he ran over to his friend. Andrew lifted his head and looked at Derek, opening his eyes. Derek flinched. In Andrew's right eye, a red bird symbol was glowing on the iris--illuminati. "Illuminati," Derek whispered. Andrew replied in a hoarse voice, "Yes. Illuminati. Your friend Peter kidnapped me and told me of my power. That's when I realized I could use it. And then--" Andrew was cut off as Peter materialized and hit Andrew on his back, making Andrew pass out.

"I'll explain things. I brought Andrew here to lure you here. I know you would be more cautious after last night. The Order of Rapers told me to start milking you for your semen as frequently as possible, as I shared some of your milk with the Raper Gods. They found it too powerful and delectable, so now they want more. They also told me that I was to use any means necessary to milk you. So I had to resort to using Andrew, and by death threats, he used his illuminati to clear out this gym and leave it empty for the night. Now, come here, Derek," Peter drawled.

Derek gulped and shifted back a few steps, to which Peter raised his eyebrows and said, "Derek, I guess you want me to get kinky. I'm going to milk you several times tonight, so why don't we just get started?"

Peter placed his hand on Andrew's head, muttering a few words, and transported Andrew back to his room. Derek gasped, and Peter said "You'll obey me, or I'll do horrid things to him. Now come over here, and we can start the fun." Derek shut eyes tightly, knowing that he had to follow Peter's commands, or else risk Andrew's life from being hurt or ended. Derek walked forward until he was two yards away from Peter, making him smile like had some seriously evil thoughts going on in his head.

He didn't know what happened to him, but Derek's instincts took over and he started to run away from Peter. Derek hadn't run more than 3 yards before Peter's tongue snagged him around the chest and toppled him over. Peter grinned, "That's the spirit. We can get really kinky with this kind of sex. We're gonna have loads of kinky fun tonight, sex god." Peter snapped his fingers, warping his tongue-tentacles in and commanding them to wrap around Derek's muscular body. Derek almost staggered from the combined weight of three large tongue-tentacles slithering across his buff body, but Peter whipped Derek up again with his impossibly strong tongue and set him down on an ab crunch machine, ordering him to start working out.

"Hell no, you fucking sadistic raper," Derek yelled. Peter responded by reaching down and grabbing Derek's crotch, whose penis was already somewhat excited from the sexual treatment with the tongue-tentacles, tongue, and loss of control. Derek gasped, his cock growing harder. Peter whispered, "Start working out like the hot stud you are." Derek's mind was starting to feel drugged, the lust from the sexual atmosphere overtaking his senses.

Derek settled into the seat and reached up to pull down the handles. As his hands gripped the handles, two tongue-tentacles wrapped around his arms and the third settled on the bar above his head. The tongue-tentacles extended their long, human-like, salivating tongues and penetrated under Derek's v-neck, licking every inch of his muscular body.

The tongue-tentacles on his arms stuck their tongues into Derek's torso through his short sleeves, licking his armpits, while the tongue-tentacle above his head reached in under his shirt via the v-neck collar, licking the chest and sternum. The tongues slithered around his torso, tracing his erect nipples, six-pack, and back muscles. Derek moaned in pleasure and left his hands on the handles, not doing any crunches.

Peter clicked his tongue, and Derek reluctantly started to do crunches, all the while the tongues kept licking his body. After a set of reps, Peter said, "Derek, get up and go over to the bar lift. I want to greater access to your body." Derek, immersed in the sexual pleasure the tongues were giving him, obeyed Peter and slowly walked over to the bar lift. As he walked, the tongue-tentacles continued licking him, and the tongue-tentacle that was on the bar above him slithered down to Derek's shoulders and laid there, still licking him.

He laid down, preparing to lift the bar, when suddenly Peter extended his own tongue and inserted it under Derek's shorts, sliding up his inner thigh and gently teasing the head of Derek's erect manhood. Derek gasped in surprise and groaned as Peter laughed, slowly curling his tongue around Derek's tasty cock and wrapping around it all the way to the base.

Derek slowly lifted the bar, which had weights that were nowhere near heavy enough to give Derek a hard time, but the move had its intended effect. Derek felt masculine; he was lifting weights, and a raper was milking his cock while a bunch of tongue-tentacles were stimulating his torso muscles with his shirt on.

Derek moaned again as Peter tightened and loosened his tongue around Derek's cock in the rhythm of Derek's lifting. Peter reached over and undid the zipper to Derek's shorts, sticking out a second tongue and inserting it under the elastic band of Derek's boxers to lick Derek's ball sac and perineum. Derek stopped lifting, pleasure preventing him from concentrating on anything else.

Peter pulled up Derek's shirt to reveal his growing eight-pack; the spiral seal had appeared. Peter grinned and said, "Derek, your seal's here again. It's on your delicious abs. I'm gonna add a seal to it to allow you to come several times tonight." Peter splayed out his hand over Derek's naval, his fingertips alighting with green fire. He positioned his hand above the seal, and yelled "Five-pronged Seal of Extension!" bringing it down on Derek's six-pack, the sweet heat flowing into Derek's body and turning his cock on impossibly hard.

The tongue-tentacles around his arms tied his hands to the bar, causing Derek to now be completely helpless, his muscular body bound by the tongue-tentacles and their erotic tongues. Peter pulled down Derek's shorts and boxers leaving them hanging on his muscular legs. Peter lowered himself down to Derek's hard cock and swallowed it whole.

Derek cried out as the sensation of being taken engulfed him, Peter's mouth skillfully sucking him off. Derek was loving the sensations; he couldn't deny it. Each time Peter tried to swallow his cock with the tongues wrapped tightly around his penis and slicking it up with a constant stream of saliva, Derek experienced ecstasy. Peter's tongues felt like warm goo, yet it had pressure on his manhood and the stimulations were making his rod thrum with pleasure.

The tongue-tentacles hooked their tongues under the hem of Derek's shirt and pulled it all the way up to his armpits as far as it could, upon which the third tongue-tentacle on his shoulders slid over onto his torso, wrapped around the bottom of the shirt, and settled down to fervently lick his now exposed pecs and abdomen, glistening with sweat and saliva.

Peter continued to suck on Derek's cock, while Derek moaned louder and louder with each hard suck. After twenty minutes, the pressure in Derek's cock began to build, and Peter realized that Derek was going to release his first ejaculations of the night.

Peter sucked even harder, the tongue-tentacles licked with increasing speed, and Derek, his muscular, tan, smooth, and sweaty body caught in the tongue and tongue-tentacle bondage, came explosively into Peter's waiting mouth. "OH! UGH! FUCK! NNNGH!" Derek moaned loudly as Peter milked him of semen. His orgasm ended after about thirty seconds, leaving him panting on the bench. However, his cock was still hard, and he was still turned on. Peter kept his tongue around Derek's penis and tugged off Derek's shirt, tearing it into pieces and leaving his torso naked.

Peter moved his plan to the next phase. While Derek was still recovering from his jaw-dropping orgasm, Peter placed himself under Derek so that Derek's muscular body was trapped between Peter's considerably buff arms. Peter wrapped his own legs around Derek's, trapping him even further. Peter's coated his hands with lubricant and brought them around to gently tweak Derek's pert nipples. Derek moaned softly and struggled half-heartedly, because deep in his heart, he knew that he loved being worshiped.

Peter summoned another tongue-tentacle. It flopped down on Derek's chest, moving slowly down towards its prize, slithering between the muscular man's heaving, smooth and sweaty pecs, arousing Derek even further. The tongue-tentacle then moved across the middle line of Derek's washboard eight-pack abs, leaving saliva in its wake. It shifted its head around and gently licked the upper abs, pressing its own tongue into the line and hard muscle. The appendage methodically paid special attention to each circle of Derek's amazing abs, making Derek moan all the while.

Peter, having enough of his teasing, commanded the appendage to go for its goal: Derek's penis. The other three tongue-tentacles resting on Derek's buff arms and torso attacked Derek's muscles with their bodies and tongues, completely covering Derek's body with arousing saliva. Derek was completely turned on; he wouldn't have been able to stand up if he wasn't being held by Peter. The fourth tongue-tentacle snaked down between Derek's legs and gently wrapped around his ball-sac, coating it with its erotic saliva. It snaked back up to Derek's hard cock, which was proudly sticking straight up in the air, its head oozing with pre-cum.

Derek's eyes fluttered open and gave an especially deep moan as the tail end of the tongue-tentacle gently slapped his balls, adding to Derek's sensations. The tongue-tentacle opened its gaping mouth to extend its own tongue. This time, the tongue of the tentacle split into six smaller tongues, waving obscenely in the air before it wrapped around Derek's cock and began to ooze its saliva. Derek moaned as Peter unleashed his on tongue and teased Derek's neck. The tongue-tentacle opened its mouth even further to reveal that inside was lined with feelers similar to villi in the intestines, oozing their arousing saliva. Before Derek could prepare, the tongue-tentacle swallowed Derek's manhood whole, going all the way down to the base and began a strong sucking action that made the tongues and feelers inside ripple with frightening strength.

Derek's big, hard cock looked like there was some meat flesh that was stuck on it; Peter's own cock got harder as he observed his muscle god get milked by his own instruments. Derek cried out, struggled against his bonds, "NO! I won't come for you, Peter! You can't make me! I'll never come for you! Stop it" Peter quickly brought his hand up to smother Derek's mouth and whispered menacingly in his ear "Oh yes you will. But it's great that you're struggling, Derek, because when you finally come, it will be so much sweeter, both in feeling and in semen. So fight me, Derek!"

Derek nodded, approving of Peter's plans. Peter got out from behind Derek and reached over to the tongue-tentacle that was milking his magnificent penis. Peter rearranged it so that it fit snuggle around Derek's crotch and slowed down its milked speed, making Derek whine as he was getting closer to the edge. Peter pulled Derek's shorts and boxers back up, zipping up his shorts and leaving the tongue-tentacle in his crotch. Derek moaned with immense pleasure.

"Get up, Derek. We're going to fight, and when you lose, I get to milk you," Peter commanded. Derek replied "You'll never manage to beat me. I'm too buff and masculine." Peter laughed and helped Derek up from the workout bench. Derek's torso was still naked and gleaming from the sweat and saliva that was notorious for turning men on. The light from the room made his muscles shine, turning Peter on. Peter reached in his pants and wrapped his hand around his cock, but stopped, knowing that his purpose here was to worship, milk and service this hot stud. Derek moaned as the tongue in his crotch rippled again, stimulating his cock. Both men held up their arms and bunched their fits, getting ready to fight.

Peter struck first, moving forward with lightning speed and gently tapping Derek's abs. Derek cried out as if he were struck with a devastating blow, but in reality he was just doing so to add to the erotic atmosphere. Derek swung back, but Peter dodged and landed two more blows to Derek's washboard abs before backing away. Derek breathed heavily and moaned; the tongue-tentacle had milked his cock again and caused him to stagger. Peter saw his opening and dashed in, landing a series of lightning, gentle blows to Derek's biceps, pecs, and abs. Each punch turned Derek on even more, as they caused barely any pain and only empowered the saliva coating his shirtless body.

Before Peter knew it, Derek had retaliated with equally impressive speed, lighty glancing off Peter's less muscular body. Peter gasped in surprise and panicked, deciding to turn the tables. Peter snaked his tongue to snag Derek's muscular body, wrapping it his tongue around his chest and arms like the many tongue bondages he had put him in before. Peter suspended Derek into the air, making Derek cry out in fear. The tongue-tentacle moved inside Derek's loins again, making Derek shudder from the amazing sensation. Peter retracted his tongue until Derek was a foot away from his face and said "Look, the muscular stud hasn't given up yet. How amusing." Peter clasped his hands together and prepared to punch Derek's abs. Derek struggled in the bondage, his cock getting impossibly hard from the combination of the situation he was in and the tongue-tentacle that was stimulating his cock.

"Let go of me, you bastard! I won't give in!" Derek shouted. Peter laughed evilly and began to massage Derek's torso and punch his abs, making Derek groan loudly. Peter then moved in to tweak Derek's nipples and used the tip of his tongue to teasingly explore Derek's muscular body. Peter drawled, "Let's take a look at your manhood, shall we? I bet it's super hot right now." Without further delay, he reached forward and slowly pulled open Derek's shorts at an agonizing speed, letting Derek's cock pop out with the obscene tentacle wrapped around it.

"Hah...hah...mm...hah..." Derek breathed as Peter pulled his shorts down for good. Peter flung Derek to the ground, his magnificent abs flexing as his torso jutted forward from the rebound, his crotch pointing upwards. Peter said "Kneel before me and do push-ups." Derek complied, moaning while the tongue-tentacle sucked again on his cock. After about ten push-ups, Peter flipped him around and tackled him to the ground, sucking on Derek's neck. Peter's hands felt Derek's body up before slowly wandering to his boxers and tantalizingly circling the taut skin above the elastic band. Derek moaned as Peter continued to suck his neck and lick his pecs.

Peter sat back and slowly pulled down Derek's boxers, whistling "Whoo! Damn! I can't believe that you have such a manly cock! And to see that tongue-tentacle try to suck your milk out of you...it's so incredibly arousing!" Derek looked up at Peter and grinned, knowing how much both sides were enjoying this. Peter unleashed his three other tongue-tentacles on Derek again, making them capture him to the ground and lick his arms, pecs, nipples, and abs. Peter moved the tongue-tentacle on his dick off and wrapped his own tongue around it. Peter leaned down and quickly began sucking. Derek cried out as the heavenly sensations took hold.

After a minute, Derek began to hump his crotch forward, fucking Peter's mouth as Peter expertly milked Derek's cock with his incredibly tongue. The tongue-tentacle was still curled around the base of Derek's cock and his balls, and slithered towards his taint to also lick it. Derek moaned for a long time, his eyes closed as he savored the sensations. After about fifteen minutes, Derek felt his balls tense up, his semen getting ready to ejaculate.

"It's coming it's coming it's coming! Just let it happen, Derek. Give me your cum and let me drink it!" Peter shouted excitedly. Derek yelled "No! I can't...nngh! I'm gonna COME! OHHH!" Derek's abs flexed magnificently as his fists balled up, his body arching up and struggling against the tongue bondage. His orgasm lasted for another minute before he came down. Peter wasn't finished, however. Derek's cock was starting to get sensitive from the orgasm. Derek began to squirm, his body screaming from Peter stimulating his over-sensitive, post-orgasm cock.

"Stop, Peter! Let me go! You beat me! You made me come! Please, I don't want it anymo-" Derek yelled. Peter grinned and got up from Derek's cock, making Derek sigh from letting his over-stimulated cock rest. Derek's cock didn't go flaccid, however, and Derek realized that Peter's spell to make him cum several times hadn't ended yet.

To be continued...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Gay Male
  • /
  • Oddities at Their Most Erotic Point Ch. 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 477 milliseconds