Of Dragons and Wolves

When she had finished her small meal, she turned tail to run back to the dragon's clearing. She was not surprised to find herself running all out to get there, even though it was not very far north from her current position. A few small branches scratched her face along the way, adding her blood to the rabbit's, and, she had to admit, she tripped once over a root. None of this mattered to her, however, as long as she got to the clearing to be there, blissfully awaiting the return of the marvelous dragon. She reached the clearing quickly, despite tripping, and happily scampered over to her makeshift nest, where she began to clean herself, cleaning away the blood on her face, chest, and paws and adjusting her fur ever so slightly. When she found that she could not possibly get all of the blood off, she scurried over to a small brook nearby and washed what she could not reach on her own, hoping that she would be dry before the dragon returned. In order to ensure that she would, she shook off the excess and moved back to the nest.

She lay there for some time, lightly dozing. Alex had never been gone for so long before. She hoped that he was in good health and, despite herself, she hoped against him finding a dragoness that would, in all likelihood, steal him from her. She snarled softly under her breath at the mere thought of it, but quickly shook that off as she had the water, but not quite as efficiently.

***********

Stomach full from his recent hunt, Alex floated languidly on the currents coming up from the warm ground below. He was lost in thought, the vexing female consuming his attention. How could it work? he thought to himself. How can I be with her?

He had long since given up trying to deny his desire, though the thought of mating with this delicate creature scared him. He had vowed not to allow her to be hurt. What if he was the one who hurt her? Could he really be with a creature this small? How would she react to the oftenly rough way dragons mated? Would she even be able to take his rather thick shaft? These were the questions racing through his mind as he slowly spiraled toward his roost.

As he came down to land, he noticed Aeron, who had fallen asleep on her bed.

He studied her lupine form, stretched out on the soft fabric. She was, in his eyes, the most stunning display of female form he had ever seen, the way she so effortlessly captured her prey, how she moved with such confidence, and he couldn't shake the feel of her soft fur against his sensitive belly the first night she showed up in his roost.

He would be with this wolf, and he thought he knew how. He formulated a spell in his mind, one he had only briefly heard of. He wasn't sure of the mechanics out the spell, though he had a crystal clear idea of what it was to do. He wanted to compress his size, but he wanted it done slowly, so he could be quick to reverse the spell should it cause discomfort. The trick was to change his density... shrink while retaining his mass... otherwise things may change in unexpected ways, resulting in his death, should it not progress smoothly.

As his spell started, he had this odd sense of falling... falling, but his feet still felt the ground, solid, beneath him. His next feeling was awe as his roost appeared as though he were going back in time, things looking as they did in his younger years, trees, which had seemed almost insignificant moments ago, now loomed tall and strong.

The vertigo continued for a few more minutes before he finally ended his spell. he was still nearly 20 feet long, though a far cry from his previous 63 feet. The oddest part of the spell was the feel of his weight. He felt the same as he always did, the familiar weight feeling odd in this smaller form. How can I solve this slight issue... After contemplating his options, he concluded that the issue was best solved with a mild levitation spell, similar to the ones he used while flying, though instead of using it to lift, he used it to lighten the effects of gravity. Ah, much better. He thought, as he felt the strain of holding himself up nearly disappear. Now, time for the fun...

***********

Aeron awoke to see Alex looming above her, although he appeared to be smaller. Certainly, this is not him... But there is no mistaking those eyes... She laughed inwardly. She looked into his eyes and, without warning, licked his snout, and pranced off, swishing her tail as she did so. What is it that you want, Little Dragon? She laughed.

Raising an eye at the wolf's tone, the dragon rumbled, Little? We shall see which of us is 'little'.

You may still be a bit larger than me, but it would appear... Hmm... I see what you have done now...

Aeron moved closer to him, coming close enough to where she knew her scent would drive him wild, and closer still. She brushed up against him, feeling his scales against her. After this she slowly moved back towards her bed. Is this close to what you had in mind? She stood with her tail to him, lowering her torso to leave her hindquarters in the air, waggling it side to side with her tail lifted.

Alex moved toward the enticing sight, still slightly hesitant, though not as nervous now.

Are you sure this is what you want; I cannot promise you won't get hurt. Asked the dragon, though he knew what her response would be.

Oh, you know the answer to that... I don't assume this position for just anyone... And, I'll have you know that I won't stay like this forever, Alex. Aeron said, seductively, turning her head to see him and grinning wickedly.

As you wish. With a roar that shook leaves from the trees, He launched himself toward her. His long, rock hard, shaft, he teased her with light jabs, watching as she shuddered, waiting for her to beg for it, to hear her cry out for the pleasure of taking him into her willing hole.

She moaned with pleasure, although frustrated that he did not just enter her right then. She proceeded to attempt to slide herself onto his shaft. Please, Alex... Let me have the honor of taking you deep inside me... She begged, still sliding back to meet him.

Hearing her beg for it thrilled Alex more than she knew, tossing back his head, he shot a jet of flame above them as he slid deep into her dripping hole with a savage thrust of his hips. He could not believe how tight this little wolf of his was. She had obviously never mated before, but that didn't stop her from feeling incredible. Soaking wet, and hotter than his own flame! Why the hell have I been denying this! Thought the dragon as the wolf pressed back into his loins. Digging his talons into the dirt on either side of Aeron, he pressed deeper into her tight slit, needing to be as close to her core as he could.

Aeron howled, loud and long into the skies, her claws gripping the earth below her. She pumped herself, squeezing Alex's shaft with her hole, meeting every one of his thrusts. She needed him inside of her. She needed his seed. She knew that she was just barely more than a whelp, but she needed him... Badly. I could never dream of anything better than this. He is mine! At this thought, she howled all the louder with a snarling undertone, challenging anyone to dare try and usurp her right. She sought out a part of his body nearest her and, finding his left arm to be closest, she bit him as hard as she could, leaving her mark on him.

Barely feeling the bite through his armored skin, he nevertheless decided to reciprocate, latching his jaws around the back of her neck, lightly putting pressure to let her know he was there. Growling deep in his throat, he redoubled his efforts, driving his cock deeper into her as she whimpered and howled under his bulk.

She began to milk him for all he was worth, desperately working to make him fill her quivering hole. If he fucks me to death... She shivered. It will have certainly been worth it... She began to feel herself about to reach her climax, her juices gushing out around his shaft. Even if he doesn't come with me, I am totally willing to keep going... It feels so... Intoxicating...

Alex felt a familiar pressure building, crying out and loosing another jet of flame, he slammed his shaft into her hot, tight hole. Aeron! Come with me! He roared. Something odd happening as he reached his peak. His mind expanded, reaching out to his mate, binding them together in a way that could never be broken.

She shook with the intensity of their joint climax, as well as the sudden, strange feeling that had come with it. After this, she knew, nothing would ever be the same. She collapsed to the ground beneath her, no longer able to stand. Panting, she said three words that she knew had never meant anything until this pivotal moment... I love you, AlaeNymVoar... With that, she passed out, overcome by their first mating.

Collecting her in his arms, he pulled her close, curling his wings around her and folding his tail, dozing in the early afternoon light, holding his lover tightly in his arms.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 182 milliseconds