• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Of Sins and Forgiveness

Of Sins and Forgiveness

I go to Mistress Firefly's home with a confession. So used to her praise and the ecstasy it brings, upon checking my Fetlife account for more, I see she has posted pictures standing beside another man who is kissing her, a man who looks more virile and handsome than I could ever be. I feel my place on her pedestal has been taken away and for the first time in my life, even though I have no reason, a pang of jealousy creeps into my very soul.

So upon my knees I ask forgiveness. Her eyes turn bright and with pursed lips she springs up from her chair like a large cat. I am witness in the flash of a moment to a storm with no bounds cast upon a raging sea! I am fearful! What have I done? What have I done?

Her eyes pierce me to my soul and I tremble. I wish to run, but am paralyzed by my fear! And then she speaks!

"You are the slave! And I am the one who owns you. Know your place you subservient bitch! How dare you to presume such petty emotions are allowed at all! And now my boot lick, the piece of filth under my shoe, you shall learn what hell you have wrought upon your worthless hide! Stand and strip yourself of any protection from my lashes! By God! You shall be intimate with pain this day!"

I remove my clothes like they are on fire! Never in my life have I been whipped and fear of giving my Mistress any reason to punish me more, I comply to anything she asks without delay or question.

She pushes me to my knees, and kicks my ass repeatedly to her bedroom where she makes me kneel at the foot of her bed, with my chest and head resting on the bed, she ties my hands wide so that I may not move. "...please Mistress.." It was the only two words I could utter before she corrected my insubordination.

"Silence! Sniveling Dog! Did I give you permission to speak?!"

She kicks my kneeling legs wide and an extra hard kick to the middle of my ass and balls and has me practically weeping. Lost in my misery, I am not even prepared for the first lash of her whip on my back. A tortured gasp escapes my lips, My God, my God ...what have I done? I ask myself, but there is not time to reflect. Another lash falls hard ....and another ...and another. And then my ass is the next to feel the bite of her terrible sting. Between thrashes, she instructs.

"You have forgotten your position slave ...I have seen my error! ...I have been to lenient with you ...But now, now you will learn..."

My weeping has no effect, but if anything, the lashes feel all the more terrible for my demonstrated weakness.

"Thank your mistress for your lesson ...ask her to show no mercy!"

Through the tears and sobs and arrested breath, I speak as ordered. "Thank you Mistress! ...Thank you Mistress! ...Please ...give me more! ...I need to be taught a hard lesson and you are my teacher!

And somehow, I never in my life thought possible, the pain begins to break me down, shredding any last sense of who I was. And in those insufferable moments, I was being made anew. Instead of trying to avoid the pain, I was now working through it, accepting it, ...and in short time, even embracing it. ...accepting it ...with love. It was from my Mistress Firefly and I was truly grateful.

And then, it stopped. As I lay panting, eyes barely open, a dildo mounted on a leather harness suddenly appears inches away from my face. Her fingers then entangle in my hair and jerked my head back.

"The lesson is not over! I suggest you get this as wet as you possibly can with that whore mouth of yours, because that will be the only lubrication you will feel as I shove it up your ass!"

And like a mannish whore servicing the large black cock of a superior race, I suck and lick and slobber over that shaft as much as I could before it could be quickly taken away and mercilessly used . I had never been fucked as a bottom and was terrified! And then... it was gone!

"Brace yourself. I will not be gentle."

With one solid push, she drove it all the way in, up the hilt! I was an anal virgin no more! The pain! The pain! The pain! ...But slowly, with each brutal thrust of my Mistress's hips, the pain and indignity gave way to tolerance ...to increasing pleasure and finally ...to ecstasy.

With one hand, she pulled my head back hard and spoke. My Mistress wanted to make sure not one word she uttered would be wasted. With the other hand she would randomly slap my sore ass, tug firmly at my ball sack or stoke my shaft, so hard it now felt like steel.

"All this I own little pet! And all this, I can make pleasure or I can make hell!" And she gripped my shaft like a vice.

"I choose what I do and with who and it is of no concern to you ...understand? And if I choose that slave to fuck me, and for you to get him hard, you shall salivate at the thought! And if I desire you to lick us both while he fills me with his cock, or to clean us both afterwards of any trace, that is your fate. Do you understand me ... do you understand..."

Lost in my passions, I finally learn of total surrender. I am whatever my Mistress Firefly desires of me and nothing else. And I begin to ramble on in my admissions ...Yes my Mistress! I love you Mistress, I will suck his cock, his ass, anything you ask of me, my Mistress ...Thank You! ...Thank You Mistress..."

With my Mistress giving me one final stroke of my cock, a climax of unparalleled ecstasy breaks over me like a tidal wave, before finally dissolving me like sand washing back into an unforgiving sea.

I am not even aware she has pulled out, until I feel her untying my aching arms. With one foot propped on the bed, she points to her dripping pussy and in a voice almost too casual, issues her next command.

"Clean me and make me come, my pet. If you perform you task well, all is forgiven."

I weep with relief, with joy, with love. This is my Mistress and I am hers. And I begin.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Of Sins and Forgiveness

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 425 milliseconds