• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Fantasy Ch. 3

Office Fantasy Ch. 3

The clock struck 5, as she rose from her desk to get her coat. Glancing briefly at her co-workers also getting their things together to go home for the evening, she speculates who Mr. Nightingale would summon to his office to warm her bottom. Damn, her cheeks are tender as she walks, she can't wait till she can see her bottom in the mirror to see for herself what he did to her.

She smiled at the security guard as she walked to her car in the parking garage. She was surprised to see a single red rose on her hood of her car. Picking it up, inhaling the sweet fragrance of the rose then opening her car. She laid the rose on the seat, and drove home listening to the oldies on the radio.

She put some music on to play, as she made herself a salad for dinner. She set the salad in the refrigerator, while she went and slipped into something more comfy to hang out in. Bending over in front of the mirror she ran her fingers across the red welt lines on her cheeks. She wondered if she was going to bruise, then decided that what does it matter? She loved how he made her feel so hot as he controlled her. She was enjoying the power exchange with him, and if a few bruises were the price then she would pay with out hesitation.

Recalling the noon diversion with vivid detail, she rubbed her nipples, making them hard. Ooh, she is so damn horny again. She got out her favorite vibrator, leaving her nightie on the bed grabbing her vibe. She went to her kitchen drawer and got out 2 large tie-wraps, about 12" long. She wrapped her breasts in, tightening them till her breasts became a deep rosy coloring. Ooh that feels so good, as her fingers run across her nipples, tugging on, twisting as she became more aroused.

Then she went and got her butt plug and slipped a condom over, she didn't feel like preparing an enema to clean herself. She lubed the condom, and then inserted the plug into her tight ass. Then she went and sat in her oak kitchen chair, nibbling on her salad, looking at the latest issue of bondage playmates. She loved looking at the pictures of the women bound in ropes or restraints.

The tighter her titties are bound the wetter she gets. Lily thinks of him wishing he were here to tie them and flick her rock hard titties. As she sat, the plug snugly in her opening, pushing in deeper as she squirms in the chair. She wanted more stimulation reaching for her vibrator and pulsated the vibes against her clit. Damn was she ever wet? She felt her climax nearing as she slid the vibe into her wet cunt. Pushing it in her with a steady rhythm she thought of his cock, she knew that she wanted him to fuck her so much. She was so hot for him and each day she was craving him more, he was fulfilling her fantasy better than she could have ever written it.

The phone rings, she leaps to grab it from the cradle. Hello, she replies in a soft husky voice as she quivers in the throes of her orgasm.

Mr. Nightingale asked," You are being a bad girl stroking again, aren't you?"

Lily softly replied," Yes."

He tells her to look out her window. She lays the phone down on the table. She walks over to the window looking down. He was standing next to his car with his cell phone against his ear. Sees him gesture to her to come down.

She looks at her titties bound in the tie wraps, feels her ass stuffed with a butt plug. Hesitating briefly she then walks away from the window, picking the phone up she replies, "Yes, sir."

He grins as he sees her approaching his car. The long black coat wrapped around her lush body. He opened the door; closing it he then walked around to his door. The silence as he put the car into gear, driving away was frustrating her. Her mind wickedly contemplating the pleasures he has in store. Hmmm…

The drive wasn't far; they pulled up to a building that she was unfamiliar with. Looking around as she waited for him to open the door. He told her to raise her head for a minute, slipping a collar around her neck. He fastens it adjusting the ring in the center of her neck then hooked a leash too. He led her up the path to the door. Knocking on the door, he waited not giving her a hint as to what was in store for her.

She trembles as she realizes that she is totally vulnerable to him. She wonders how far he will take her. What's next? She felt her pussy moisten in anticipation. She is ready for whatever, she wants to ask but thinks better of. She smiles as she considers the night's events ahead of her.

Mr. Nightingale steps into the room after his id was briefly glanced at. The man on her right spoke to Mr. Nightingale, asking him to cover her eyes. She looks at Mr. Nightingale with her blue eyes tearing up slightly before the darkness. He knows that she fears this. He whispers to Lily, " It is okay, she is safe."

Nodding her head she waits patiently as the two men speak about the evening's entertainment. He unbuttons Lily's coat and bursts out laughing as he sees for the first time her bound titties all rosy and her nipples arching proud and erect. Then as he went to hand the coat to the other man, he notices the plug in her butt." Lily, you are such a bad girl" he retorts sharply.

"Yes, sir" she replied lowering her head in shame that he knows.

The voices muffled as he leads her to another place. She can hear voices, none that she recognizes. The feel of hands on her nipples made her breath intake. She whimpers as the clamps tighten on her protruding nipples. The pain was sharp as her nipples flatten in the clamp.

Several men voices speaking at once, making suggestions as to what she needs. She feels her arms lifted and then tightened in a rope, as she was spread eagle tied to something. She feels a hand rubbing her bottom then the soft caress of a flogger as her bottom is flogged. She loves the warm feeling as it spreads across her cheeks. She feels fingers inside her pussy and a woman's voice clearly announce to the others.

" Yes, Lily is very wet. She then offers everyone a taste of Lily's juices from her fingers. The cheers and the replies were numerous as the woman inserted and moistened her fingertips again and again. Lily wiggles in pleasure as the woman strums her clit for the spectators. The audience is very vocal as to what they want the woman to do. They tell her to go down on Lily. Lily fells her tongue flicking across her labia then slipping in between licking up and down. She felt the plug being moved in and out slightly as her tongue flicked more. Lily whimpers grow louder as she enjoys the woman's exciting tongue.

She hears another man speak up that he wanted to see the slut fucked. The roars grew in the room as she felt her arms being lowered. Then she felt her hands being drawn behind her back and loosely tied. They were louder and louder in their demands to see her fucked.

She feels the cold as the strap on enters her raging hot pussy. She is so hot to be fucked that she arches to meet the strap on. The men cheer as she does, wanting it deeper in her. She pushes her hips back to meet the strap on.

As the woman fucked her the men crudely yelled, "make her cum, show us how a woman fucks another woman." The men lewdly suggest she drive it in deeper, fuck her harder and harder.

She complies with their suggestions, her nails digging into her hips as she drive the plastic cock in, Lily hears the buzzing of a vibrator but she doesn't feel it. OOOh as the woman pauses for a second then she realizes it is against the woman's clit. She is Cumming. Lily envies her Cumming.

Then fake cock begins fucking her once again her hands slapping Lily's ass as she fucks. Her cheeks sting as the plug is driven deeper in her ass. Lily screams out loudly " Fuck me! Make me cum now. "She needs to cum so much she doesn't care who's watching.

The crowd laughs and cheers as they watch her face tighten and her bottom lip draw in as she climaxes.

"Yes, yes" as she whimpers .She moans in ecstasy as the ripples flow thru her body. She cries out in pain as the clamps from her nipples are removed.

Then she felt the collar being tugged as she was led somewhere. She felt the coat draped loosely around her shoulder and the cool night air on her skin as he led her out.

Mr. Nightingale speaks once they are outside, " she did very well." He didn't volunteer anything about where they were. Helping her in to the car, he then walks around gets into the car.

He drives her back to the apartment. Once they arrived, he removes the blindfold .He tells her," In the morning when she arrives she is to go directly to his office. On the desk she will place her panties and bra everyday, then slip on the butterfly clit toy he selected for her. She will also find a set of rings to place on her nipples and tighten them in place. Then she may go to her desk till noon, is that clear?"

Lily nods her head as she agrees to his commands.

He then opens the door for her, lightly kissing her cheek." Good Night, Lily, Your master will be waiting!" His implied intentions leaving no doubts, she will indeed be his willing slave.

Lily tries to sleep in her bed but the annoying ticking of the clock and her mind racing with thoughts of the day ahead of her. Maybe she should be early...hmmm...

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Fantasy Ch. 3

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 65 milliseconds