Office Kitten

Kia almost melted in her shoes and even though she had expected the answer she couldn't think of an intelligent response. Instead she stared at the lovely brunette in front of her; overwhelmed with desire.

'Come on,' said Alison, taking her hand. 'Let me show you around.'

Alison walked her around the mansion, their fingers interlocked and gave her a tour of her expensive domain. She showed her art collection, her study and the overlook that had a spectacular view of the garden. Alison was proud of her home, Kia could tell by the way she spoke about. She clasped Alison's hand, feeling its smoothness

The tour ended at the master bedroom, where once inside; Alison closed the door behind her and leaned on it; while Kia innocently look around at the huge queen size bed with silk sheets. When she turned around, Alison was starting at her hungrily. She came over slowly to Kia and pushed her backwards towards the bed. Kia stepped back, her eyes never leaving Alison and bumped into the base of the bed, forcing her to sit on the end of the bed. Alison didn't stop, she put her knees around Kia's hips and sat on her lap. Kia gasped in delight as she felt the weight of incredible woman on top of her and held on to her hips, looking up into her dark eyes. Alison reached out her hand and stroked the hair out of Kia's face. Then she pushed the small jacket off so she only had on her tank top. She felt the smooth skin of her bare arms and shoulders, she liked her rich tan.

'I'm all yours,' she said.

Kia's breath became shallower and for long moments she just held woman, feeling up her back, enjoying the sensation of her large breast pressing into her collarbone. Alison played with Kia's hair and traced a line around her face, on her nose and around her lips. Kia lifted up the back of Alison's cotton sweater and felt the skin underneath; it felt smooth and creamy. She ran both hands up her back feeling and rubbing the fine skin in a sensuous fashion and getting a moan of approval from Alison.

'Do you want me to take this off?' asked Alison, indicating her sweater. Kia nodded, still feeling the skin on her back. In one fluent motion, Alison pulled the sweater over her head; both of her breasts came out, glad to be free of the restrictive sweater and hung right in front of Kia face. Kia stared at the full orbs in wonder, they were large and firm, so big and round and so upright for their age. The skin was creamy white and well looked after, not a freckle or even a mole on the skin. Her nipples were pink and bullet like and were getting harder under Kia's warm breath and worshiping gaze. A strong smell of musk was in the air as the powerful smell of woman filled the room.

Kia leaned forward and began kissing her magnificent cleavage. She did this gently, her soft lips presses lightly on the skin and gave Alison a faint hint of her hot tongue. She kissed her way slowly around each breast and on to her neck; at the same time massaging her back with her hands. Alison had taken her time with her, so she figured she would do the same. She left the hard nipples and breasts that were crying for attention and paid attention to every other part of her magnificent upper body, feeling it and stroking, kissing it.

Alison loved the treatment and Kia could tell she was really enjoying it. Alison wrapped her thighs closer and tighter around Kia's hips, and then ground her own hips down on her legs, her moaning increasing as Kia licked at her soft flesh.

'Oh kitten, your such a natural,' Alison murmured as Kia kissed and bit lightly on her neck. Then she licked her way down from her neck, to her left breast, licking around the nipple, teasing it and then moved to the right one. Alison nipples were rock hard, but still Kia resisted touching them until she was ready to. Alison hung onto Kia's arms, moaning softly and getting louder as Kia came closer to her swollen nipples.

Finally Kia gave in and set to work on her left nipple. She touched it playfully with the end of her tongue. Alison jolted slightly, the sensation shooting through her highly aroused body and moaned loudly. She looked down at Kia who was smiling.

'Oh kitten, I'm going to make you come so hard for that,' she said and then moaned loudly again as Kia finally took her nipple in her mouth and sucked on it softly. Alison pressed herself closer to Kia mouth and cradled her pretty head to her chest. Kia sucked on her nipple, flicking it with her tongue, feeling it's hardness against her hot tongue. She removed her right hand from Alison's back and massaged Alison's right breast as she continued sucking. She loved the feel of large breast in her hand; its firmness and weight and the fact that it was more than a handful. She squeezed the nipple and played with it with her fingertips. Then she changed sides, giving the right breast some attention with her lips and tongue.

Kia continued her breast sucking for a good five minutes while Alison got hotter and hotter, grinding her hips down on the young woman. Kia continued sucking and squeezed her ass cheeks and pulling Alison even closer to her. She licked up her cleavage and up to her chin. Alison kissed on the lips and then rose off her and began taking off her slacks. Kia watched in wonder and felt her own hard nipples as Alison slowly unbuttoned her pants and slid them past her dark bush and voluptuous round thighs. Kia moaned and played with nipples as Alison stepped out of her pants. Kia had never seen anymore more beautiful that those silky black pubes that carefully but not quite hid the two pink lips that were moist and ready to be eaten.

Alison came over and sat next to her on the bed; smiling as Kia's lustful gaze never left that dark bush of silky hair. Alison took Kia's hand and placed it on her creamy thigh. Kia stroked it softly, staring into Alison face.

'Do you like my pussy?' said Alison. 'Do you want to play with it?'

Kia nodded and moaned. Alison kissed her lightly on the lips and then moved Kia's hand up her thigh and onto her dark bush, moaning as Kia ran her hand through the pubes. Alison moaned loudly. She took Kia's hand from her pussy and licked and sucked on her finger and then placed in back on her pussy. Kia found Alison hard clit and rubbed it in a slow circular motion, the moisture of Alison saliva making the friction smooth like a tongue. Alison arched her back in delight and opened her legs a little wider. Kia kissed her neck and squeezed her breasts with her free hand. Then she went lower and felt the two pussy lips that were incredibly soft and moist and parted them with her fingers, playing with the raw flesh.

'Mmm, giving me your finger,' Alison said, gyrating on her hand. Kia needed no encouragement. She pressed her long middle finger between the slick lips. After a slight resistance, the finger slipped into the tight depths. Both of them moaned in unison. Kia couldn't believe how wonderful she felt inside; so warm and slick and so tight. Alison's muscles gripped at the finger as it began to slide in back and forth. Kia put her finger in as far as it would go and Alison thrust her hips forward on the finger in ecstasy.

'Mmm, that so good,' said Alison. 'Give me another.'

Kia eagerly withdrew and this time pushed two fingers inside. Alison was so wet that slipped in easily into the tight depths and she twisted her fingers around a little, exploring the tight vagina of the busty brunette. Kia groaned as much as Alison, thrusting her fingers in and out, loving having her hand between those smooth thighs, invading her boss's most intimate area and squeezing and sucking on her breasts at the same time. Kia continued fingering her for a few minutes, enjoying Alison wonderful body and then finally Alison redrew Kia's dripping fingers and licked on her own juices. Kia joined in and they both licked the caviar of the older woman off Kia's hand, cleaning all the juice off it. Kia loved the taste and longed for more. Alison tongue caught hers as the licked the sticky hand and engaged in a hot and deep kiss of passion, Alison sucking on the young woman tongue it a frenzy having been taken to an orgasm twice and then carefully restraining herself; as she wanted to come on Kia's face. Kia eagerly kissed her back, swapping the saliva and pussy juice between them and enjoying the dark beauty's soft and full lips. She loved it when Alison sucked on her tongue.

'Now eat me,' Alison commanded and pushed her off the bed and onto knees. Kia kneeled hungrily between the wondrous and creamy thighs and proceeded to lick the inside on them, working her way up to the dark bush; which looked huge and a world of it own with beautiful lips that protruded slightly and glistened with juices; and the hard little nodule of flesh at the top; her clit ready to be eaten and sucked on. The wonderful forest of silky black pubes around it. Kia couldn't wait anymore. She buried her face in that forest and inhaled the wonderful smell and then reached out her tongue and attacked the hard clit with a flicking motion and then finally sucking on it with soft lips; then repeating the process. Alison cried out and squeezed her large breasts, throwing her head back in delight.

'Oh yes, that's it kitten. A bit slower, take your time. Yes that's it. Suck on it softly, rotate your tongue. Mmm, do it evenly and in time, keep the rhythm, yesssss -' Alison instructed holding the back of Kia's head. Kia ate her like she wished, her tongue slowed down and she rotated her tongue on the juicy clit in circles and then after about ten rotations she sucked on it and then began again. Alison watched her beautiful blue eyes look up at her innocently as she ate her; trying so hard to please the experience woman. She was doing well, Alison was building up to a monstrous orgasm.

'Put your tongue in my pussy,' said Alison after she had been working on the clit for a few minutes. Kia complied and stuck her tongue into the pink depths. She put her fingers on the slick lips and pried them open wide, they were so slick they slipped. Patiently she tried again and held them open, amazed at how pink and juicy it looked. Alison stroked the back of Kia's head softly and pushed her into her steamy sweet center. Kia gorged herself on the juicy pink hole, pushes her tongue in and fucking it. Alison loved it.

'Now suck on my lips you sweet little kitten. Suck on them,' she repeated. Kia let the pussy lips fall back and took the left between her soft lips, and sucked on the soft flesh. Alison moan in approval.

'Yesss. That's so good. No pull on it with your lips, let it snap back,' she said. Kia pulled on the juicy pussy lips, stretching it back and then let it go; then repeated in with the other lip, her own breath getting faster. She reached back between her own legs and began to stroke herself through her pants.

'Now come back to my clit,' Alison gasped, about to explode. Kia ate her clit again and sucked on it hard, feeling that she was about to come. Alison clamped her thighs around Kia's head and as cried out loudly; orgasming powerfully in the secretaries face. She felt a flood of juice leave her body and Kia received on her mouth and chin but kept licking and sucking on the sexy woman dark pussy, enjoying every part of it. Alison was still rigid for a long minute in the throes of orgasm and then finally she began to calm down; Kia kept licking her but began to slow down as Alison relaxed on the bed after the powerful orgasm. Kia stood up, pussy juice all over her chin and lips and she was flushed and heated, her nipples poking stiffly on her tank top and rubbed her own pussy through her pants, her breath swallow and needy.

Alison reached out and pulled on top of her. 'Don't you dare play with yourself,' she said. 'Leave that for me.'

Kia moaned softly as she lay on top of the naked woman, enjoying lying breast to breast on the busy brunette. Alison proceed to lick the pussy juice of her beautiful tan face, starting with chin which had the most and finishing on the lips which were covered in her own sticky juice. She licked and sucked and kissed the young woman and then rolled on top off her so she was pinned beneath her. Alison voluptuous large breast and thighs bared down on her, with a delicious weight that Kia loved and she wanted to rip her clothes off and feel her naked flesh against hers. Alison continued kissed her deeply and cleaning up all the juices off her face and then slowly got off the bed. Kia raised herself on her elbows, disappointed.

'Aren't you going to eat me?' she asked.

'Of course I am,' smiled Alison. 'I'm going to devour you.'

Alison offered her hand and Kia clasped it. Alison then pulled her to her feet, surprising Kia with her strength. They hugged each other, Kia loved feeling Alison's naked body against her; the large breasts pressing into her smaller ones. Alison put her arm around her trim waist and let them into the on suite bathroom. Then turned on the water for her large bathtub, which was also a spa. The high-pressure taps roared and began filling up the large tub. Kia loved the sight of Alison's firm ass bending over the tub, the large and firm cheeks exposed her puckered asshole and her luscious pussy lips. Kia came over and squeezed her left ass cheek, feeling the soft and pure skin. Alison turned around and smiled, then kissed her on the lips. She sat on edge of the large tub and crossed her legs in a sexy fashion.

'Now strip kitten, I want to see you naked,' said Alison.

Kia was only too happy, dying to get out of her clothes. She stared with her pants first and unbuttoned them slowly, teasing Alison with a sexy and playful display. She took unzipped them, revealing a small portion of a lace pair of black panties; Alison smiled in satisfaction, feeling incredibly horny again. Kia wiggled out of tight pants revealing her perfect long legs that were made of pure bronze skin, her thighs round and supple and pulled in tight around the V of her panties; which were soaked with juices. The panties were suspended on her pelvis, displaying a lot of her fine thighs right up to the cheeks and hiding the most intimate parts. She turned around and displayed her ass, the panties were wedged into her crack and Alison wanted to pull them off with her teeth. Kia turned around again, kicking aside her pants and then proceeded with the red tank top. She peeled it off, her breasts came out, the small nipples rock hard and eager to be pleasured; the breasts were perfect, no tan lines, just beautiful bronze skin and were firm and hung evenly. She smiled at Alison's appreciative gaze and held her hands behind her back in a girlish fashion. Her shoulders were delicate and small, she was very delicate and lovely young woman.

'Kitten you are beautiful,' said Alison. 'Were did you get such a fine tan? Let me take your panties off, you look so sexy in them; but you really didn't need to wear them.'

Kia came over and stood next to Alison, who placed her hands on her hips and starting kissing her abdomen, enjoying the feel of the tight and firm skin. She ran her tongue around her belly button and kissed it softly and the stuck her tongue in it. Kia held her head while she kissed her; moaning softly under the hot tongue. Alison took her panties off, peeling then from the hips and exposing the triangle of light brown pubes of Kia vagina, which was moist; the pubic hair darker around her glistening slit. Alison put her nose into the soft bush and inhaled her wonderful smell, it intoxicated her with lust and she stuck her long tongue on the stiff clit that was poking out at the top of her slit. Kia stiffened and gasped and gripped Alison head to her mound. Alison greedily sucked on the clit quickly bringing the young woman to a powerful orgasm on her feet. Kia cried out in joy she had only ever experienced once and that was in her bosses' office barely a few hours ago.

'You bad kitten,' said Alison while licking the sweet juice. 'You were meant to wait until the bath was ready.'

Kia sat on her lap and put her arms around her, like they were in the office. 'I can go all night,' she said happily and kissed her on the lips and felt the wonderful large breasts again.

'Can you?' said Alison, kissing her back. 'I'm going to eat you all night, until your pretty little pussy is so raw you'll be screaming for mercy. Eating pussy can be tiring for the inexperienced, your jaw muscles will be so sore I'll have to do all the work.'

'Sounds good,' said Kia.

Alison laughed and felt her up and down. 'You don't know what your in for, kitten. I'm insatiable.'

'I'm insatiably horny around you Miss Frazier,' said Kia.

'Kitten you can call me Alison,' said Alison kissing her on the lips and biting on her chin. 'Don't be so formal.'

'I like calling you Miss Frazier; I like taking your orders and fulfilling your needs,' said Kia. 'Perhaps you can be my mistress?'

'No thanks. I don't like latex and whips and plastic dildos; it's nasty,' said Alison, 'But I do like bossing you around kitten.'

Kia leaned in for another hot kiss and they both began to play with each other's tongues. Kia caught Alison's and sucked on it hard, then Alison did the same to her; catching the slippery serpent with her full lips and sucking on it. She then kissed her along her delicate shoulders and then rubbed her large breasts against her smaller ones, nipple to nipple.

'The bath ready,' said Kia, reluctant to her off her lap. Alison put her hand in the water; it was hot.

'It's quite hot kitten,' she said. 'Come on, this'll be nice and steamy. Let's go in together.'

They both stepped over into the bathtub, lowering their legs slowly into the bubble bath; getting used to the heat. The water level came up to their thighs, not quite touching they moist pussies. Kia held onto Alison while they both lowered their bodies into the water, flinching as the water hit their sensitive areas.

'Ahh,' Kia sighed in contentment when the water was up to her neck. Her whole body was relaxed and sexually satisfied; but still hungered for more; especially when the busty brunette was on the opposite side of the large tub; her large breast sticking out of the water level. 'You so lucky to have a big bath,' said Kia.

'Especially with you in it,' said Alison and floated over to her to give her a kiss. Kia wrapped her soapy arms around her and kissed her deep and passionately. Alison kissed her back and felt her breasts under the warm water and then further down to her pussy and slipped two fingers inside its tight depths. Kia moaned and broke their kiss for some air.

'Kitten your so tight,' Alison purred, her face close to Kia's, 'so lovely and moist, put you fingers in me kitten.'

Kia did. Feeling down her soft body until her found the dark bush and slipped a finger inside her sexy boss. Alison moaned and they both fingered each other vigorously, until they both came. When they calmed down, Alison floated onto her back and then sat on Kia's lap. Kia wrapped her arms around her waist, loving the feel of her butt on her lap; she felt both of the large breasts with her hands and kissed Alison on the neck; just like Alison had fantasized. Both of them relaxed for long minutes; enjoying the heat of the bath and each other.

'I have some chocolate in the fridge,' said Alison. She floated to the other side and reached out of the little fridge. 'Want some?'

'Okay,' said Kia and floated over next to her. Alison put a piece in her mouth and sucked on it.

'You'll have to get it,' she said with her mouth full and smiled.

'Alright,' said Kia and closed in on her mouth. She kissed her on the lips, burying her tongue in Alison's mouth as far as it would go to retrieve the chocolate. Alison cleverly moved it around in her mouth as Kia's hot tongue probed around but couldn't get it. Kia rubbed her dark bush and Alison opened her mouth in surprise, the chocolate falling out of her mouth and into Kia's. Kia grinned in triumph eating the exotic chocolate.

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Lesbian Sex
  • /
  • Office Kitten
  • /
  • Page ⁨3⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 20 milliseconds