Office Noir

"Tell me again what you wanted to do to Terrylee."

"Come on, she was just mean to me that day. "

"Say exactly what you wanted to do to her. Mention her name. I want to hear the disgusting acts you wanted to perform on your boss."

"Fine. I—"

"Don't start that petulant shit. You created this situation. I think you're disgusting, Ellen. You're a dirty-minded degenerate. A disgrace, to all of us who work hard at our company. Worse than that, you're dumb. Aren't you?"

There was a pause, and she sniffled, "Yes."

"I'm going to see to it that you suffer for creating this situation. Now tell me, tell her, the filthy acts you wanted to perform on her."

There was a long pause. Then she sighed, resignedly.

"Okay. I want to get Terrylee alone somehow and drug her. Then I wanted to undress her and put her in a real slutty outfit. Like, um, what I like to wear. And I'd tie, no I'd handcuff her hands behind her back. I'd put my dog collar on her and then slap her face until she woke up." She giggled a little breathlessly. "GOD, I'd do that to her. I'd tell that mean bitch Terrylee Arquette Sledge, "Eat my pussy, you uptight, fat, celibate! I'd MAKE her do it. I'd pull that leash so that her beautiful face was forced into my cunt. She'd feel, taste, and smell it. I'd cream on her mouth and force that bigot to like it. I would do that to her." She was openly sobbing by then, pouring angry tears from her eyes. "Then I'd piss on her face, I swear I'd do that. I'd make her cry. I try so hard, so fucking hard, and she makes me ashamed. She's made me cry. Fuck her. She can cry and feel worthless."

I waited a minute or so for her to catch her breath.

"Do you feel worthless, Ellen?"

"Yes. I know I am."

"Ellen, this is who you are. You're a slut who needs to be controlled. What you've confessed today shows how sick you are. I'll bet your even wetter now since you've talked about this, aren't you?"

"Yes."

"I want you to fuck your pussy hard with that huge dildo. Make yourself cum. When you cum, you're going to say the truth. You'll say, "Fuck you, Terrylee. I want to fuck you, Terrylee. " Now do it. No questions asked, and no mistakes."

She just sniffled. I heard the dildo slip into her, and the slippery sound it made as she forced it in quickly. Her breathing was very rapid, and she came very quickly, loudly, and saying exactly what I told her to say. She said it with utter, believable, sincerity. I let her recover. When she caught her breath, I said, "Ellen, rewind this tape. Place it inside a manila envelope. Place it in your mailbox at exactly 10:00 a.m. tomorrow. Place the remote for your egg vibrator in the same envelope. Make sure the egg vibe is inserted in your pussy. You know the consequences of not complying." I hung up.

Part V

I knew she had a 10:00 meeting with Herb the next day. I retrieved the envelope, went to the bathroom, and inspected it while I sat in a stall. The tape was there, but not the remote. Instead there was a typewritten note that said both the egg and remote unit needed batteries and that the remote would be in the mailbox by 12:30. That's reasonable.

I threw out the envelope in the bathroom and placed the tape inside the portfolio I had with me. I returned to my desk and checked my email. Accounting contacted me and said that the fund I gave them was nearly empty. Damn, this means that I need to talk to Terrylee and ask her for a different budget line. I called up her secretary (Sidney, a tiresome, middle aged man with an equally tiresome voice), and asked for a meeting time. I was told to be there at 12:30 and no later, because she had an important meeting at 12:45. I thanked Sidney and hung up. Okay, losing lunch is a price you pay for moving up.

The meeting with Terrylee was awkward, yet surprisingly fruitful. She asked,"You've read budgets before, right?"

"Yes. Not for this company but for the one I interned with."

"Good. I'm going to sign you in to the company budget. Find at least three lines that have sufficient funds and are not already committed to other projects. I have a meeting now, so you'll have to stay here and do it. You can come and go as you please until you're done with it. I know you'll want a lunch. Sid knows you'll be in here. Leave a note with the three lines and any other information I should know. I should be back here no later than 3:00 pm. Make sure this project is finished by then."


"Yes, Ma'am. Shall I wait for your okay before I call accounting with the line?"

There was a devastating silence. She then said, "Of course." She turned, and was about to leave the room, when she asked, "Do you follow politics at all?"

I paused for a second and said, "Yes, of course."

She almost smiled and said, "I've noticed that your organizational and presentation skills are impressive, as well as your ability to, hmm, seize opportunities." She smiled enigmatically. "The Eagle and Oak Society has a position open for which you're perfect."

DAMN! This was what I was waiting for! I don't give a fuck about politics, so who cares what organization I join? I'll help get her stupid candidate or whatever elected. I opened my mouth to answer when she cut me off.

"We'll talk later." She turned on her heel and left.

Well, fuck me! This is an incredible break. As soon as I finish this project, I'll find the Eagle and Oak Society's website, find out everything about them, and show her what I can do with nothing but a mission and my abilities. This isn't luck. Opportunities come your way because you prepare for them. The only people who get them are those who cover all of their bases, so that they're ready when the opportunity rears it's pretty head.

I whistled The Jefferson's theme song and began looking over the budget. It actually looked much more complicated than I anticipated. It was 12:55 before I remembered that I wanted to pick up Ellen's remote. Perfect. Toying with that dumb cunt will cap a fantastic day.

I walked downstairs, found Ellen's mailbox, and deftly snatched the little square remote control out of it. I turned around and found myself looking right into Ellen's eyes. She had been waiting for me, sitting on a chair in an office across the hall form the mailboxes. Without thinking, I turned on the remote. Her body jerked and I could see her suck in her breath. Her pelvis thrust in a subtle way, almost undetectable. I turned off the remote, and with a nod of my head, I motioned for her to follow me. Here was another perfect opportunity to have some fun. We walked up to Terrylee's office. Sid must have gone for his lunch, since he wasn't in the outer office. I shut the door. Now, I was going to know what it was like to use a real office for my kind of fun.

I turned and looked at her. I told her, "This doesn't put you in control. I can and will do what I want to you. And I think you'll continue to do what you're told." I looked her in the eyes and pointed to the floor. She breathed in deeply and went to her knees, her knees clearly shaking as she squatted. I leaned onto Terrylee's desk, lowered my trousers, and took my prick out of my pants. It was stiff, eager, and twitching. I flicked on the vibe again and said "Open your pants and play with that pretty pussy. Suck on my cock like a good girl. I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth."

There was barely a moment's hesitation as she looked at the floor. She murmured "Yes Sir," and opened her tweed pants. She reached into her lacey, white panties and sank a finger into her pussy. I could hear the sound of its wetness as she began to fuck herself. She then leaned forward and abruptly gobbled my cock into her mouth as if she had been starved.

She sucked on it ravenously, spitting on it, grabbing it tightly with her free hand as she fingered herself. At one point she anointed my cock with her own lubrication, an act I thought was utterly dirty and arousing. I quietly reminded her what a mindless, worthless, dirty bitch she was. She agreed, calling herself my complete whore. She mumbled that she was glad it was me who was controlling he, that I deserved to do so, that I was better than her. "I need your cum, please, Sir."

"Are you ready to cum, you Bitch? She nodded, as a solitary tear fell out of her left eye. "Then do it, NOW." I watched as she fingered herself more desperately, and pulled on my cock with the firm intention of sucking every drop of hot semen out of me. I heard her cry out, but she was smart enough to pull my cock even deeper into her mouth, gagging her scream as I ejaculated violently into her mouth. The orgasm was so powerful I almost passed out. A thick dollop of my cum dripped from her mouth. She looked me in the eye and with an expression of child-like greed, she pushed it into her mouth and then licked her fingers clean. Obediently, she placed my prick back into my pants and neatened me up.

I looked at her appraisingly and said without tenderness, "Go back to your desk. I will call you tonight. Be prepared as before."

Part VI

After she left, I went back to work. It took about an hour to figure out which were the appropriate budget lines. I left a note for Terrylee that included the line numbers and which line I thought would be the perfect one. I tidied up her office and then went back to my cubicle and looked up the Eagle and Oak Society on the net.

It had been founded in the wake of the post Civil War Reconstruction Period in Durham, North Carolna. It was probably the first modern political action group, and its purpose was to promote the then conservative Democratic Party. Although the site didn't actually say this, it's clear that they were key in rolling back civil rights reforms in the south and ending Reconstruction in 1876. After that, they continued supporting the Democratic party and other conservative causes. During the 1930s, they changed their allegiance to President Hoover and the Republican Party. Predictably, their creed is, and has always been, to promote "Business, Godliness, and Temperance, all in an effort to make America safe for families."

Given what I already know about Terrylee, none of this was too much of a surprise. I took a look at their financials, and she was right, they needed someone to manage their money a bit more wisely. With self-satisfaction, I thought I knew exactly who could do that.

I worked more on turning the marketing plan into a reality until I got a call from Terrlee. She instructed me to come up to her office. As I left the room, I glanced at Ellen, stopped, and flicked on the remote. She jumped a bit, looked at me, and then rubbed her pussy through her pants shamelessly. She mouthed "I need more!" to me. I smiled lecherously at that silly, lewd, dippy girl, turned off the remote, and said, "later."

I walked upstairs, nodded at Sidney, and knocked on her door. She said, "Come in." As I did so, she curtly told me to close the door, and then said, "I was hoping you could help me figure out what to do about this." She pointed to a television that was on the east wall of the office. She usually used it to review commercials the company was using for its various advertising campaigns. She pressed the remote and I was looking at a video of Ellen on her knees sucking on my cock. "I want you to cum with my cock in your mouth," I said.

My eyes widened, I felt a sick feeling in my stomach, and I saw my career opportunities evaporating like a puddle on a hot day. She kept the tape on throughout the scene, grimacing at each filthy thing that Ellen and I said or did. I felt a tear build up in my left eye, but I fought it off, knowing that Terrylee only respected strength. It wasn't until that moment that I realized the degree to which I had abused the privilege and opportunity Terrylee had given me. I looked at the gold, diamond-laden pendant that she was wearing. It cost probably more than I made in six months of hard work. The wall behind her was filled with awards, pictures taken with major financial and political power brokers, and plaques commemorating her words and achievements. In her world, I was a just a commodity that could be bought and sold, and I'm about to be sold, and cheaply at that.

The scene on the tape mercifully ended and she pressed STOP. I didn't trust my voice, although I moved my mouth with the intention of offering an explanation. But there was no explanation, so no words came out. She opened a drawer at her desk and took out a cloth and a can of Pledge. "Clean the place where your bare ass was on my desk." My hands shook as I grasped the items she handed me, but I felt relieved that there was some activity for me to do. I dutifully cleaned the area. "Stand in front of me," she instructed, and I complied. "Tell me something: do you still want to work here?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Convince me," she said, skeptically.

I took in a deep breath and began with an apology for my behavior. I continued with a typical interview sales routine about my talents, experience, and accomplishments. I grew confident again, and felt competent and intelligent. despite the despicable revelation that Terrylee had just viewed. I placed the event in the context of a young man's exploration, an almost whimsical lark, not an indicator of a character flaw. I concluded with what could almost be termed a cocky smile. I knew I had her.

"Bullshit," she said. "True, you have some talents and the ability to work hard, which is why, at this moment, you're not clearing out your desk in preparation for a lifetime of slinging double lattes at the corner Starbucks. But I certainly doubt you regret the filth that I've now been compelled to watch two times. You nauseate me. You SICKEN me. With an important project in the works, you bring that meek, empty headed, tramp into my office to play some perverted, deviant game. It was like watching animals mating. It's too late to charm or woo me, young man. Convince me that you are repentant."

I was at a loss for thoughts, let alone words. She fucking hates me. I had almost choked up as she was speaking, especially after she said ‘nauseate' with such genuine revulsion. A drop of sweat dripped from my armpit, and ran all the way down my side. I could feel my whole shirt beginning to soak with my nervousness. I tried to calm myself down, but the seconds were ticking by. I opened my mouth, but was fresh out of any reason why she should keep me at her company.

"Think of how you ask for forgiveness from God. What position should you be in?"

That question didn't register in my mind at first. Then I whispered, "my knees?" She nodded, and glanced at the floor before me. A tear fell out of one eye as I got on my knees, feeling dumb, and insignificant. I asked, "May I please keep my job?"

Terrylee's face was impassive. "What position should your hands be in when you ask forgiveness from God?"

I placed my shaking hands together as if to pray and I pleaded, "Please, may I keep my job, Ma'am?"

Terrylee smiled to herself. Her face remained impassive. "Clean your face up. I expect to see you tonight at the Eagle and Oak Society meeting. Make no plans for this weekend. I assure you that you'll be quite busy."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • BDSM
  • /
  • Office Noir
  • /
  • Page ⁨2⁩

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 337 milliseconds