Office Politics Pt. 01

Matt was in a daze, and was not concentrating on what Alice was currently doing as he stood stooped against the door in the afterglow of his orgasm. He felt her lips on her mouth, and subconsciously kissed back, not thinking of the fact she had just sucks his seed from his cock. Before he knew if, his freshly shot load was being pushed into his mouth in the form of a sloppy kiss from Alice.

Matt came crashing back down from his orgasm high as he pushed her away from him and spat his cum out of his mouth and onto the floor in a coughing fit.

"What the hell, Alice?" Matt exclaimed in between coughs, his head hovering above a white puddle of his cum on her office floor.

"That is the first and last time this is about you Matt, from now on you are my property. If I want you to eat your cum then you will do it, that's if I even give you permission to cum. You are my play thing, and you need to know your place. And as of now that is to not ask questions unless I say you can," Alice told him sternly, her face moving from seductive to authoritarian in a matter of seconds. "Now clean yourself up and get back to work, we don't pay you to cum on my floor; don't you have accounting work to do?"

Matt looked up, not knowing what to say, not knowing what to do. After a few moments of stillness in the room, he wiped his mouth on his handkerchief, and returned to the door, his hand again gripping the handle.

He looked back at Alice. You wouldn't look at her and think that any of this had happened except for the cum on the ground. She had already put her panties back on, and was back and her desk, pen in hand and had resumed her writing.

Matt turned the handle and exited the office, his heart and mind racing at a million miles an hour. What had he gotten himself into?

All contents © Copyright 1996-2024. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+1f1b862.6126173⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 602 milliseconds