• Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Office Sex - Day 02

Office Sex - Day 02

Reading of Day One would be helpful but not necessary for this story.

*

After that incredible day yesterday, I arrived at work around 7:15 am with a box of condoms for my desk drawer. This was a normal time for me to arrive at work. Since everybody else got there at 8:30 I was able to work uninterrupted and would allow me to leave early if necessary, for my softball games.

I was just getting down to work when there was a knock on my door and I looked up, very surprised to see Donna standing there. She looked tired and yet, still radiant, as she came in with "We have to talk. Please just let me have my say without interruption." Kevin thinks I am at the gym as this is one of my workout days."

The next ten minutes I heard about how great the sex was, how guilty she felt. How stressed she was all night and was so happy that Kevin did not want sex last night. She did not want to risk her marriage and asked me to give her time to figure out what she wanted.

When she was done, I told her how sexy I found her, how much I enjoyed having sex with her and that I would not ask her to risk her marriage. I told her that I would respect her wishes but at any time she was feeling stressed or just wanted some excitement I would be happy to be a friend with benefits. She smiled, "I'll bet you would," and she slowly left the office.

I stayed right where I was and noticed that the clock was 7:40. Plenty of time. Not thirty seconds later Donna slowly walked back in, "I am a little stressed after not sleeping and I hear you give great neck massages. Do you mind?"

I stood behind her and started massaging her shoulders. Being that close to her was very arousing and it did not take long for my member to be straining to be released. Trying to honor our agreement I left space between my groin and her sexy butt. "You are very good at this," she said. "I can feel the stress melting away. I think that is enough." As I finished, she slightly stepped back into me and my rock-hard member lined up perfectly with the crack in her ass.

"Looks like somebody is enjoying the massage," she said as she ground her ass into my cock. "I am already going to hell so you can fuck me one more time," she exclaimed while she unbuckled my pants releasing the monster.

This time we were going to my desk where I had a view of the parking lot from the second floor. I pulled her panties off, and noticed how wet she was. I put on one of the new condoms and turned her around to face the window using my chair for support. I entered her from behind and knowing that we have time constraints pounded her with all I had. She let totally loose, "Oh my God, this is so fucking good. I am going to hell. I am such a slut. Don't stop." I slapped her ass cheeks and that drove her back into me.

I pulled her back into me and leaned against my desk with a full view of the parking lot. Donna was rocking back and forth begging me to cum. "Finish me you son of a bitch. Fuck this slut hard!" I looked up and saw another employee pull into the lot and I knew it was now or never. I feverishly rubbed her clit and pounded her pussy and we both erupted. She was panting "That was so fucking great. I am going to have to quit and find another job."

"A discussion for another day," I said. "Joanne just got here and you need to go and clean up. She grabbed her stuff and ran to the bathroom while I opened the windows and sprayed air freshener around. Joanne popped in and said good morning while inquiring about Donna. I said I think she just got here and was in the bathroom.

I tried to get some work done but I kept thinking about Donna calling herself a slut. I had never thought of her that way and I began to wonder if calling a woman, a slut would offend her or make her want to fuck more. Something to ponder.

Around ten Bill poked his head in and informed me he was running to a client for half an hour and to watch his calls while he was gone.

As soon as he made the parking lot Sue walked in ready for bear closing the door behind her. I stood up to greet her and she slapped me right in the face. "You son of a bitch. You manipulated me. I should have told Bill and had you fired and brought you up on charges."

"Ohhh, I manipulated you, huh," I responded. I leaned over and hit the play button on the tape recorder which was all cued up.

Out of the recorder, clear as day in Sues voice came out "Oh God yes. I need this. Fuck me. Fuck me harder. Fill me up with your cum." Following this was the sounds of her getting pounded by me with many pleasurable moans leaving her lips.

As she listened to the tape, I could see her becoming aroused. "You recorded us? You bastard. How dare you," she stammered.

I smiled. "You always tell me to record our meetings. You don't want me to forget what you say. I have to say that you were right. I won't want to forget this. I wonder how much Bill would like to hear this?"

She looked at me, emotions torn between being pissed off and getting aroused by the tape that she did not turn off. "So, this is what it comes to? You are going to blackmail me to get what I want?

"If you want to think of it that way to assuage your conscience, then go ahead. I prefer to think of it as giving you what you NEED!!!" I reached over and started rubbing her right tit with my left hand while taking my right hand and cupping her already wet pussy. "Now Sue, I am going to give you what you need. Remove your nylons." I ordered

Sue slipped her heels off, removed her nylons and leaned against my desk. "Bill will be back soon," she softly stated. "We don't have a lot of time."

I lifter her up so her butt was on my desk. I kneeled down, put her legs over my shoulders and furiously attacked her pussy with my tongue and lips. I was pretty sure Bill hadn't done that in a while (if at all) and she confirmed that my grabbing the back of my head and pushing it harder into her. This was following by muffled moans and my hair just about being pulled out of my head.

"Yes!! Don't stop. Suck on my clit," she gasped

So, what did I do upon hearing that? I stopped and stood up. I was going to stay in control. She had a confused look on her face as I pulled her off the desk and leaned her over the chair as I had done to Donna hours before. I dropped my pants, quickly put a condom on, lined up my member and rammed right into her. We settled int a nice rhythm and I occasionally slapped her ass which I knew from yesterday caused her excitement level to increase.

Since we were at approximately the same stage as I was with Donna when she started calling herself a slut, I thought I would see what would happen with a real slut. As Sue rammed her ass back into my cock, I slapped her ass cheek followed by another slap to the other cheek. "My god Sue. You are a great fuck. What a slut you are."

She slowed her motion down to almost a stop and looked back over her shoulder at me. "I am not a slut!" she said indignantly.

I grabbed her waist and pulled it back into me so my cock was as far into her as possible. I then pounded her with eight to ten piston like slams before settling into rhymical hard fucking. She closed her eyes and absorbed the pounding as a wave of pleasure shook her body. I then slowed down and whispered in her ear, "What would you call a married woman who so willingly and eagerly takes a younger man's cock?" She did not answer.

I looked up and saw Bill driving back into the parking lot. Even though she had already cum, I had not and I planned to. "I pulled her head up by her hair and said "Sue, look at the parking lot." When she saw Bill, she tried to pull away but I again pulled her waist back and resumed my relentless assault on her married pussy. "You are such a slut Sue. Look at you getting fucked while watching your husband just across the parking lot. Cum with me Sue. Cum like the slut you are."

She covered her mouth to stifle her screams as she hit another orgasm just before I erupted just in time to watch Bill get out of the car. She bent over to grab her nylons and shoes, staring daggers at me "I AM NOT A SLUT!"

As she was almost to the door I said "Sue, you may want to take a minute. You have that I have just been well fucked look on your face. Take a breath."

She looked at me, took several deep breaths, gave me the finger and left to clean up.

The rest of the day was a normal day although unlike yesterday Sue was out and about and actually somewhat friendly with the women in the office. Five o'clock came, Bill was already out on sales calls, and the office staff packed up to leave. Donna popped her head in say bye and to ask if we were good. I told her we were great and to have a good night. I went to leave and noticed Sues door was open. I peeked in and asked her if there was anything, she "Needed." She stood up said that "Bill was expecting her."

"I smiled, "What time is he expecting you? Do you NEED anything first?" I stepped closer to her.

She did not move so I stepped right up to her and repeated my question. No answer but no movement to leave. I took her left hand and placed it over hardening cock, "Anything you NEED Sue?" She squeezed me. "Take me out Sue. Let me give you what you NEED."

She stepped out of her shoes, removed her nylons and then unbuckled me releasing me from confinement. She began a pretty good hand job on me and had me at full mast pronto. "Tell me what you need Sue."

"I need to get fucked and I need to get fucked hard," she stated in a very aroused voice.

She sat on her desk and placed my member at her entrance. She wrapped her legs around me and tried to pull me in but I held my ground. "I am going to fuck you hard slut, just like you need," I whispered.

"I am not a slut," she responded while trying to pull me in.

"I am only going to fuck a slut. Are you a slut?"

Lust took over and before I could ask her again, she yelled "I am a slut. Fuck me hard like a good slut."

As I started fucking her, I pulled her face to mine and for the first time we kissed. Our tongues were going at it while our lower parts were in complete synched in motion. As we approached another orgasm, I stopped kissing her. "Sue, you are a slut and now you are my slut. I will fuck you whenever I want, right? She nodded. "Say it Sue. I need you to say it."

She screamed, "I am cumming. I am your slut. I NEED you to fuck me." Seconds later we were cumming together and then held each other for a few minutes. She gave me a passionate kiss and when my deflated member fell out of her with a nice plopping sound, she smiled at me. "I think I am going to enjoy being your slut, but Bill is still expecting me so I have to go."

  • Index
  • /
  • Home
  • /
  • Stories Hub
  • /
  • Loving Wives
  • /
  • Office Sex - Day 02

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 1132 milliseconds