Ogres and Ogresses Ch. 19

After forcing herself to eat, she watched the campfire disperse. The sounds of the celebration's revelry rose high like the curls of smoke that rose from the fire's embers. Rell and Zyra looked at one another awkwardly and spoke in hushed tones as they were among the last to leave.

"Which tent should we go to?" Rell asked quietly.

"I'm thinking," Zyra said sighing.

Rell was near the men's tents. To be honest most of the men might be in the woman's tents, but for those who decided to join the men there would be a loud vocal chant from each tent. If they decided to go to Rell's tent, they would either be completely secluded, or have to fake moans for a few hours. Zyra didn't know how she'd manage without laughing. She shared her ideas with Rell and he agreed.

"Yes, I doubt I'd be able to keep up with the ruse," he mumbled. "I'd probably just repeat 'oh darling' over and over."

"Zyra snickered. "I'd probably repeat something like...how romantic."

Rell smirked. "Oh? How romantic."

"Oh yes my darling."

"How romantic!"

"Oh darling!"

Laughing, they headed to Zyra's tent. In Ginger's tent, she noticed the shadows of more than one person. So Ginger had decided to join in after all. She was about to enter her tent when she heard another female voice speak.

Curious, she shook the tent entrance and heard Ginger say, "Come in."

She pulled away the flap and saw Gharla and Ginger had convened together.

"What are you doing?" Zyra asked curiously.

Gharla too had decided to refuse?

"Nothing," Gharla said, her hand wringing

something.

It was that blue stone again, the one she wouldn't talk about.

"May I come in?" Rell asked, peeking his head in.

"Sure," Ginger replied. "You can work on all of us while we chat. You don't mind right Zyra? Since you and Rell are so madly in love."

"Oh silence Ginger," Zyra said rolling her eyes. "He is not your slave."

Ginger raised an eyebrow. "Only yours then?"

Zyra responded by giving her a shove.

Ginger giggled, "Oh please, everyone with half a brain knows it's a ruse. Besides...I would know."

She gave her former lover a look and he blushed.

"I...must admit I was very impressed by your fortitude," Gharla quipped absently to Rell.

He looked up at her in shock, and then smiled. "Um, thank you Gharla. Truly."

"You are most welcome," she said nodding stiffly. "Anyone who protects my own is a friend of mine."

Something unspoken passed between the blondes and Zyra beamed. Gharla had finally accepted Rell.

There was silence until Rell broke it.

"Does anyone else know?" he asked quietly.

"Know what?"

Rell fidgeted under their gaze. "That...well, you know. It's not real."

"No one who is a danger to us," Ginger quipped.

"But the others," Rell said insistently. "Like Enui and Rair, they know yes?"

"Why the concern?" Gharla mused inquisitively.

"Do you care for one of them?"

Rell closed his mouth but then opened it again to chuckle. "Well if I was so bold as to do so, I must report distressingly that the feelings are not returned."

"They probably won't ever be."

"Gharla!"

"What? I'm telling the truth!"

They chattered on for a while until Rell decided it would be best to retire. He went into Zyra's tent and stripped before lying in the furs. If anyone such as his father decided to check on them, it would appear that they had indeed consummated. He closed his eyes and sighed. He almost wished that they had. At least he would be off to sleep at that moment.

Turning on his back he looked to assure that the flap of the tent was closed. He looked for the fur he had brought from his own tent and placed it by his side. Then, slowly he began to thrust himself against his hand, aiming to keep his voice as quiet as possible. His mind filled with images, breasts he had imagined, bodies he had seen, bodies he wished to see. He let out an inaudible cry as he came, jerking the fur into his lap. Hissing he wiped himself clean and discarded it in the corner.

There, much better.

_________________________________________________

Zyra looked at Gharla curiously as she squirmed. She had watched her fiddle, twisting the twine of the blue stone between her fingers.

"Gha..." Zyra began, but she hesitated.

She could clearly see that the woman before her was uncomfortable, and she did not wish to prod that discomfort. Something had happened to her in the valley. Yet, if it was traumatic, why would Gharla hold the stone so lovingly?

Ginger, who was sewing a pattern, looked at both of them and let out a long loud sigh.

"We should form a sisterhood," Ginger declared.

"A sisterhood?" Gharla asked, lifting her head up. "For what?"

"For support," Ginger said coyly.

The observant village girl saw more than others dared to know. When Gharla caught her eye, a chill went down her back.

"Ginger..." Gharla warned, but Ginger waved her off.

"We are among sisters," Ginger said proudly. "More importantly, we understand one another's grief in more ways than one."

"And what is this grief?" Zyra asked, blinking owlishly.

Ginger shrugged. "The grief that only inhuman lovers bring."

______________________________________________

Her body contorted like a rippling tide, the arms that rested on her breasts massaged and pinched her into pleasure. She hissed as the man underneath her drove gently inside her, frustrating her more than pleasing her.

"Harder," Enui barked. "More roughly."

"I don't...want...to hurt you," the man panted, growing even harder at the sound of such a bawdy request.

In response Enui reached up and slapped him. This was the third time she had heard that, and she was tired of it. Unsurprisingly, her slap only made him moan.

"I know what I can take," she growled. "Now give it to me."

The chastised man obliged, but as he built up the rough shivering rhythm, she knew his jerky shallow thrusts were an attempt to preserve himself. She would unman him very soon, and she was still not satiated.

"Stop."

The man looked at her with shock and a mix of horror as she pulled him from her. Then she placed him on his back. His excitement returned and she straddled him, placing herself firmly on the pulsing stout cock. She rode him hard, his hands on her hips steadying her powerful descents.

When her orgasm washed over her it was barely enough to scratch the surface of her hunger. It abated, just for that silver shining moment of bliss, pulling straight from her toes to make her heart clench with anxiety and love. Then it was gone.

The man emptied himself and flopped breathlessly on the mat.

"You are...amazing," he breathed out, his body slick with sweat. She had had him for only an hour. He reached up to caress her but she felt stiff and unfriendly. Enui lifted off of him, her center sore and achy, and threw on her clothing.

"You don't have to—"

"Thank you Olt," she interrupted. He was clearly a lover, and that was not what she wanted that night.

She looked at him, forcing a smile. "I may call on you again sometime."

With that she made a hasty exit and returned to her tent. She washed up for the fourth time, the four men she had been with giving her very little in return. Enui's hunger seized her like a wild thing, crawled upon her, coated her in lust. The fire could not be put out. The feelings required water like beings to quench her thirst.

The nymphs had surely ruined her. She had been unwise to spend such time there. Gharla may have entertained Takh, but she had entertained them all. How could she go back to human love making when she had been ravaged by as much as seven nubile creatures at a time? She felt trapped in her body.

Did she regret it? Regret the love she and the nymphs had shared? The lazy pleasurable evenings and afternoons? Or those long painful sadistic nights, where they ignored her pleas of "stop," and "no more," knowing she could take, would take, all they gave her like a greedy suckling babe. She lay in her tent crossing off names. Anta, Jin, Graz, and Olt.

There were two others who had propositioned her that night. It was futile to seek them out, but she had to try. She licked her lips as dirty deeds floated in front of her mind. Maybe, just maybe she could convince them to both take her at the same time. There would be no need for enmity between them for fear of her producing a questionable son. She was barren anyway.

______________________________________________

Zyra and Gharla looked at one another, both shocked by what they had heard Ginger say.

"You?" they uttered in unison.

There was a curiosity between them that abashed their fears of judgment. Gharla wasn't disgusted, and neither was Zyra. The sudden revelation made Gharla, who had been tense all evening, snicker.

"The basilisk?" she asked curiously. Zyra was about to shake her head when Gharla gasped and pointed at her playfully.

"No! I know...it's the ogre."

Zyra blushed, but simply shrugged as Ginger shrieked into her furs.

"Even the thought of Zyra with a man gives me goosebumps," Ginger said chuckling. "Granted, she never told me the particularities."

"First I want to know who gave Gharla that stone," Zyra directed, turning the attention away from herself. Gharla blushed and opened her palm.

"Please tell me it wasn't Caligula," Zyra mumbled.

Gharla scoffed. "That shameless muck ash? Never."

"Then who?" Ginger demanded. "I can only work out so much."

Gharla looked at the stone and it reassured her slowly, but surely.

"His name is Vine. It was Takh, but I sort of, renamed him. He's one of the nymphs that live in the enchanted tree."

"A nymph?" Zyra asked in shock. "You mated with a nymph?"

"You mated with an ogre," Gharla said

defensively.

"But ogres didn't rape Enui," Zyra grumbled, her eyes cutting in annoyance.

"This is why I didn't tell you," Gharla barked. "I knew you wouldn't understand."

She closed her hand around the stone and turned from her.

Zyra sighed. "Wait, I'm sorry," she pleaded apologetically. "Forgive me. I want to understand my sister. Tell me, please."

Gharla looked over her shoulder then faced back towards her sisters nervously.

"To be honest, I am unsure how to make it plain," she confided. "I too had my reserves about the nymphs. They are a philandering bunch with not a drop of shame between them, but Vine...Vine was different."

She looked into the air as though she could see him. A smile crept onto her lips.

"At first I was disgusted by him, but the way he made me feel when he touched me. So gentle but strong, so giving. It was physical at first, my need for him. But we talked. I laid upon his chest and we just talked for hours. I don't know when things changed," Gharla admitted sighing. "But...I began...to love him I think."

"How romantic," Ginger said dreamily.

Zyra held back a snort.

"A stubborn young hunteress goes into enemy territory and finds love!" She pretended to swoon onto her furs and Zyra let out her snort.

"Honestly Ginger, you're incorrigible."

"Oh?" Ginger said coyly. "Jealous that you share a story?

"Hardly," Zyra grumbled plainly. "I was invaded at home. Plain and simple."

"Your conflicts were anything but simple," Ginger quipped.

"Do tell," Gharla demanded, scooting forward. "I will try to be as open as you were, though I reserve the right to act in any way I see fit."

"Then reserve the right to act open," Zyra chuckled. "I met him once before in the forest," she explained. "Our meeting was..."

She paused. Could she really tell he sisters that Kail had forcibly molested her? She glanced at them. Gharla and Ginger's faces were bright with curiosity.

"Well?"

Gharla would stab him.

"It was brief. I met him again in the valley as you know Gharla."

"How could I forget?" Gharla chuckled. "The massive thing that he was, being led by you on a chain. And that strange large group of them in all the shades of grass."

"They are the Shashanen," Zyra said. "They are a tribe I believe, and they serve the Dark Witch Council."

"They serve them?" Gharla shrieked.

"Yes," Zyra huffed. "As do I."

"Reluctantly!"

"Gharla!"

"What?"

"So how big is his cock?"

Ginger's interruption made them stop their squabbling. Zyra turned red and rubbed her head.

"I...I don't know."

"Oh ho. Yes, you do."

"B-But...?"

"Bigger or smaller than Rells?"

"Ginger!"

"Bigger...or smaller...than Rells?"

"...bigger."

"Wait," Gharla shouted. "You've both seen Rell's—"

"You should ask him to show you," Ginger encouraged nonchalantly. "He's a very giving talented young man. I should know. Taught him myself."

She turned back to Zyra, ignoring Gharla's outrage. "Show me on my arm. From my elbow, where does it end?"

Zyra looked between her sisters, and then pointed it out.

"Fuckta..." Gharla breathed. "You lost your maiden head to a branch?

"I knew it," Ginger proclaimed. "I had to know based on Lune."

"Are you sure?"

"How thick?"

"Ask Gharla!" Zyra protested. She did not enjoy feeling teamed up against.

"Vine can change his length and thickness to any degree," Gharla sidestepped coyly. "He has no measure."

"Well I declare that Lune is the thickest," Ginger said, rummaging through her sewing chest. "Before he left, I made this."

She pulled out a piece of cloth with a circular large hole in it. The name Lune was embroidered at the bottom. She brandished it proudly.

"See? This slipped right over him."

Her sisters watched her slack-mouthed.

"Ginger...for what...purpose have you made this item?"

"Oh? For my own amusement of course."

"This amuses you?" Zyra asked incredulously.

"To no end. And I learned something."

"...You're a pervert?" Gharla deadpanned.

"No!" Ginger snapped. "Something else!"

"What?" Zyra asked worriedly. What else was there?

"He told me of my father. He said...he was...a nymph."

Ginger waited for their gasps and reactions, but her sisters simply looked at each other.

"To be honest I'm not surprised."

"Nor I."

"It makes so much sense."

"Too much sense. We should have known."

"Well we did not know of nymphs back then did we?"

"Sisters, this is not funny."

"Trust us Ginger. We are not joking."

"You are a rampant lecher."

Ginger pouted in response.

"You've hurt my feelings Zyra." She crawled closer to her a grinned mischievously.

"Let's kiss and make up."

"Ginger!" Zyra shouted as the girl launched herself at her.

Gharla tried half-heartedly to remove the smooching girl, but soon the group dissolved into

a pile of giggles.

Oh friendship.

_______________________________________________

As the night wound down, Zyra returned to her tent. Rell was sleeping and she tiptoed to her side of the bed. Sighing she slipped in.

After the talk turned to more perverse things, she found herself wanting Kail's company. She wondered if she would be able to see him at any time in the long week. Still, the celebration was less daunting now. She could show her Chieftess the loss of her virginity and that would prove that she had done her duty to the tribe. Rell would confirm it. She was free, even if it was just a moment. Content, she lay beside her brother and tried to get some rest.

As the days went on it became increasingly harder for Rell and Zyra to interact. The very air was saturated with lust. Couples sat closely together, they had stumbled upon more than one lover going at it in the tall grasses, and the very breeze smelt like sex.

They spent their mornings with drills that Zyra conducted with Rell solely for increasing his strength. In the afternoon she instructed him with the spear.

"Thrust," she commanded.

He jabbed it forth.

"Thrust."

Jab.

"Thrust."

Jab.

She pushed his right leg in with her foot to correct his stance and placed a hand on his shoulder to lower it.

"Even. Shoulders even, and feet evenly spaced. When you thrust you must aim between the eyes. Where your vision flicks to meet is where you thrust. Do not search for it, know it. Understand?"

"Yes," Rell replied breathing heavily. "But Zyra?"

"Yes?"

He looked at her tiredly. "Could you use a word other than thrust?"

Before she could stop herself, Zyra's eyes flickered instinctually at his groin. He was erect. Swallowing she attempted to act as though she had not noticed. Her thighs rubbed together, irritatingly slick.

"Yes of course. Um, strike!"

He jabbed weakly.

Zyra looked up at the sky, pretending to judge the time. "It's almost midday. Perhaps we should take a rest."

"Perhaps," Rell said gruffly. "I'm heading to the stream."

She didn't watch him leave. Zyra knew Rell was suffering as was she, but they both knew that having sex would cross a line. Zyra wished to be faithful to Kail, and Rell wished to be faithful to the image they portrayed.

Nature began to give out its last rays of warmth and the days were hot and sweaty. When night came, Zyra wore her wraps, Rell, his loincloth.

They didn't speak to each other, a mutual hatred running through each of them. Eventually Zyra couldn't take it anymore and she stood up.

"I'm going to Ginger's tent."

Rell made a sound of affirmation and she slipped into the night. Opening Ginger's tent she was startled to find a man putting on his clothing beside her. He nodded to her and slipped past her as she entered.

Zyra frowned. "I thought you and Lune—"

"We are," Ginger said, cutting her off. "But before he left we both talked about our natures. The monokeros are as sexual as the nymphs, should they choose to be. I don't know when he will find me, nor do I know when I will see him. We agreed that we'd be open. Our hearts will belong to each other, and we will have no fear of things like jealousy."

Zyra nodded, crouching down. She needed Kail at that very moment.

"So you can have sex then?"

"That is what I said."

"Will you do me a favor?"

Ginger's eyes lit up and she put a hand on her mouth. "You mean...really? You finally—"

"Rell Ginger. Go fuck Rell."

Ginger's face dropped and she sucked her teeth. "I was so happy for a moment. Entirely happy."

"Ginger..."

"Yes yes of course I'll take care of little suntop. Secrecy?"

"Always."

Ginger winked at her and wrapping herself in a fur she went to comfort Rell.

At first Zyra heard a loud yelp and a muffled, "Hey! What..." but after a minute she began to hear his thankful moans. Good, everyone was happy.

Running at top speed she headed towards Kail's dwelling, finding the entire space to be dark. She ran to the door and pulled at it. He had locked it. Furious, she knocked on the door roughly. She sensed more than heard him get up. The door swung open and she pushed him forward, locking the door behind her.

"I want you. Now," she demanded.

"Hello to you too Zyra," he rumbled as she pulled down his pants. He was already topless.

"I'm losing it Kail," she said seriously. "They've driven me mad."

Breathing heavy she pulled off her clothing and thrust his hand between her legs. He grunted at the amount of wetness there. Without another word he thrust a thick finger inside of her and worked his hardening member with his other hand.

Moaning she wrapped her arms around his neck and let his height elevate her. Wrapping legs around his thighs she let him work it in, deeper and deeper.

"Yes Kail. Please."

When he was three fingers in, he lifted her up against the wall. With a violent jerk of his hips, his full member was seated inside of her. She screamed, his thickness stretching her beyond words.

He began slamming it into her and she dug her fingers into his back, gasping and crying out. When she came her eyes rolled into the back of her head.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 21 milliseconds