Oh Baby! What a Sitter!

"When I said I was in love with you since I was a kid, I didn't want to put any pressure on you. I know this is a big step. I just meant that I wanted to be with you, physically. I'm not trying to replace Amy, as a wife or a mother. I just really like you. I always have."

Whew. I thought she was going to say something bad. I was glad she wasn't expecting anything permanent out of this relationship. Yet. I was also a little disappointed. The latter emotion must have shown.

"Awww," she sighed, moving into my lap. Her arms went around my neck. "I didn't say I was averse to the idea of something more...lasting. You know I adore Lynn. I just wanted you to know I wasn't starting out with an agenda. Other than fucking you senseless, that is." Her smile was bright, and she kissed my lips gently. I eased the zipper down on her jacket, and slipped my hand in, cupping one of her magnificent breasts. The firm flesh filled my hand, and I hefted its heavy, round shape. "You like them?" she whispered.

"Like them?" I laughed,, "I love them!"

"Good," she breathed, kissing me hard. "Until later then."

***

'Later' took forever to arrive. Lynn's post-swim nap left her with excess energy, and that meant she was fussy about going to bed. I don't know why. Personally, I was eager to get there, but perhaps my motivation was subjective. I was seriously considering letting Kelly reenact the Lobby chase routine from last night, as a way to tire her out.

Instead, I watched my beautiful babysitter (soon to be sex partner) as she sang a lullaby to my little girl. That's another thing that had apparently changed since she was twelve . Not only was she now a woman with the body of an angel, she had the voice to match. I was becoming more impressed by the minute. Lynn's eyes began to get heavier, and heavier, until they finally fluttered closed. Hallelujah. I'll race you to bed.

I was already naked, under the covers, when Kelly walked into the bedroom. She gave me a little smile.

"I suppose I should take this as a compliment," she laughed, closing the door. "It appears you are eager to get started." She unzipped her jacket, and rolled it off her shoulders, dropping it on the floor. The yoga pants met a similar fate, seconds later. Her hands cupped her big breasts momentarily, in a teasing motion that matched the sultry look in her eyes. She took off her glasses and put them on the bedside table, then slid into the bed beside me. "I am absolutely dripping," she whispered, moving in for a kiss.

"I suppose I should take that as a compliment," I said, mocking her playfully.

"Are you going to make jokes, or put that big dick to work?" she giggled, rolling onto her back, and spreading her legs. "Personally, I'd prefer the latter. Come on. Fuck me."

Yes, I suppose I've waited long enough.

I moved gently between her legs, and she grasped my shaft, dragging the head of my cock back and forth a few times in the opening to her vagina. She had been honest. Her pussy was dripping, and made squishy noises as she played with my dick, settling it into her vestibule.

"It's just like riding a bike, baby," she whispered. "Ride me."

I pushed inside the velvety folds, feeling the tight embrace stretch open to accommodate my girth. I looked into Kelly's eyes, seeing only pleasure, as I pressed home.

"Ooooooof!" she grunted, as I reached bottom. "God, that's a big dick!"

"Are you okay, Kelly?" I asked, reminded again of our size and age difference.

"Okay? I'm in nirvana! My pussy has never been so full, or so happy," she giggled, stroking my face in a comforting gesture. "Please, don't hold back. I want you to give it all to me." Her legs wrapped around my hips. I took that to mean she wanted it now.

I gave her a few gentle probes, greeted by some quiet moans of contentment. She pulled my face to hers for a gentle kiss.

"I have to say," she breathed, looking deeply into my eyes, "I never thought I would have this opportunity. I thought you were well out of reach, a forever unrealized fantasy from my teen dreams."

"Jeez, Kelly, don't be putting me on a pedestal," I laughed, feeling a little bit embarrassed. "I might not live up to those expectations."

"You already did!" she smiled, flexing her pussy around my dick. "I had no idea you were so big. You know, I heard you in your bedroom, one night...taking matters into your own hands, as they say."

Oh shit. The farmhouse had been quite old, with an air circulation system that included vents in the walls between rooms. I thought I was being quiet, but I guess she could have heard me, as her room was right next door.

"Of course, it wasn't until years later that I understood what you might have been doing," she winked. "Enough nostalgia. Time to live in the present."

Fucking right, I thought, as I started to drill her a bit harder, and deeper. Her huge tits began to swing and quiver in time with my strokes, attracting my eyes. Kelly moaned again.

"Mmmm, you really do like my breasts, don't you?" she asked, watching my eyes drinking in the motion of her globes.

"Oh yeah," I groaned, dipping my head to capture her left nipple. I latched on tight.

"Let's roll over, so you can do it right," she suggested.

Good idea, I thought. Save me a visit to the chiropractor. I grabbed her ass, and flipped us over, without even unseating my cock.

"Wooooo!" she gasped, brushing her long hair aside, and adjusting her position slightly, so she could dangle her fabulous knockers in my face. "Please continue," she laughed, rubbing her breasts across my lips.

I reached up and grabbed two handfuls, milking her beautiful, round tits with a tug and squeeze, then reconnected my lips to her left nipple. She had remarkable, thick nips, nearly an inch tall, like giant pencil erasers, in the centre of areolas easily three inches in diameter. If they were this much fun to play with 'empty', just think of how great it would be to drink freely from those magnificent breasts. You're getting ahead of yourself, again, I thought. Just enjoy her body in your bed, and cross that bridge if you come to it.

Kelly's hips were doing little figure eights, rising and falling with a twist, as she impaled herself enthusiastically on my cock. I still had a lip lock on her breasts, switching from one to the other frequently. She was panting, grunting and moaning, obviously trying to keep the volume down, so we didn't attract a little visitor.

"Fuck, your cock is so good in my pussy," she breathed, "and you're making me crazy by sucking my boobs like that. I'm gonna lose it!"

Since she was in the driver's seat, I let her set the pace. If she wanted to prolong things, she could slow down, but I wasn't going to stop suckling her big tits. I just love big tits.

Amy had made up for her lack of boobs by being a fiend in the bedroom, and a loving partner out of it...shit, there I go again, thinking of the past, while the present squirmed on my dick appreciatively. Stop it!

As far as slowing down goes... Fat chance. Kelly was now pounding herself furiously up and down on my pole. Her breathing was ragged, tortured, and desperate, with a look of delicious agony on her face. I let her nipple slip from my mouth with a 'pop', and laid back to watch the show, grabbing her breasts with both hands and fondling her roughly. Her eyes screwed shut, and she panted her joy.

"Oh, fuck...gimme that hard cock...oh yeah...oh yeah...oh yeah, fuck my little cunt...gonna cum...gonna cum...gon-na...CUMMMM!"

She tossed her head back, throwing her brunette mane in a wide arc, and screamed... sort of. What came out was a muted, gurgling groan, and her face flushed to a shade of red usually reserved for stop signs and Ferraris, the strain of restraining herself clearly evident. As the waves of pleasure wracked her body, she bucked and gasped, placing her hands over my own on her breasts, and trying to keep her balance. Her orgasm was huge, spectacular, and fun to watch.

Her body gave a final shudder, and she leaned forward, easing down to rest on my chest. She was still fighting for air, but her breathing normalized quite quickly. With her head on my shoulder, face buried in my neck, she moaned softly, and whispered sweet nothings to me.

"That was the best ever," she breathed. "I don't think you need worry about falling from your pedestal."

I accepted her compliment silently, with a hug of gratitude, and a grain of salt. She was young, so her experience was probably limited. Strangely, it was Kelly who brought up the subject.

"Todd, can I ask an extremely personal question?" she giggled, lifting her head to look at me. I nodded. "How many women have you been with?"

I did the math quickly. Let's see...my first, Darlene, then Suzy, then Sherry, the redhead. A couple of others in between her and Amy, and finally, the luscious creature resting on me right now, my hard cock still buried up her pussy. What's that... Seven? I told her.

"Really? I thought a stud like you would have a longer list," she said quietly.

"Well, I'm only twenty-six, and I was married!" I laughed, defending my relative lack of promiscuity. She started this, so it was her turn. "How long is your list?"

She blushed.

"Is that any kind of question to ask a lady, especially an innocent young thing like myself?" Her lips quivered, trying to keep a straight face.

Alright, that tears it. I started to tickle her waist, and she tried to fend me off, but as long as she remained skewered on my dick, she couldn't escape. Her laughter filled the room, and I kept at it, until she had to relinquish her seat in an effort to elude my grasp. I tackled her, landing on her back, while she writhed under my assault.

"Tell me!" I laughed.

"Never!" she giggled in response. She twisted her body, but had no chance to get away.

"Tell me," I repeated, increasing the tickle pace.

"Okay! Okay! Please stop!" she gasped. I stopped, and she caught her breath.

"Well?" I prompted.

"Well what?" she asked blankly. I smacked her ass. "Ooooooo! I like the rough stuff!"

"How..." smack! "... many men..." smack! "... have sampled..." smack! "...your hot little pussy!" I gave her one more for good measure. Smack!

"Six!" she howled, rubbing her bum and giggling playfully. "Six guys who didn't have a clue how to please a woman. Idiots. That's why I don't date guys my own age anymore."

I paused when she said that, and looked at her, as she rolled over onto her back. Her gaze had that little something extra in it, telling me she wasn't only in this to get laid.

Her arms welcomed me back into her embrace, and our lips met again, in a kiss that scorched with passion. Her hand reached down, and directed my cock back into her drenched opening. The kiss continued, and her hands caressed my ass as I pressed into her.

"Oh," she breathed. "Fuck me, baby. Fuck my brains out!"

I hadn't felt this way in such a long time, it was overwhelming. Ridiculous, and overwhelming. How could I be this emotionally attached to her already? Was this what they meant by 'being on the rebound'? I suppose so. Still, she was here of her own volition, and wanted this intimate relationship as much as I did.

Stop trying to make yourself feel guilty, I thought. Amy would want you to get on with your life. If you're going to be a good parent to Lynn, you need to be happy, yourself.

She was still looking up at me with that look of trust and caring, and I put those limiting thoughts aside, deciding that I was going to enjoy her company, in whatever form it took, for as long as she wanted to be with me.

I pulled back, and slammed home again, causing a gasp from Kelly. She smiled, and groaned happily, pulling her legs up again to give me maximum access to her charms.

I fucked her like it was the last time I'd ever have the pleasure of female companionship. I fucked her like the world was ending tomorrow. I fucked her, hard, and fast, and she loved it as much as I did. She was, somehow, holding it in, but the look in her eyes told me all I needed to know. That and the muted, animal grunts and groans...and the sharp, snorting breaths...and the flying saliva they caused.

The sound of our bodies crashing together filled the room, reverberating off the walls in a rhythmic cadence that matched the passion we were sharing. Kelly had one orgasm after another, if I was reading her body right. She was shuddering, and quaking, over and over, breathing 'yes, fuck me, fuck me more' in a constant stream of lust.

I was pounding her mercilessly. Her cunt was awash with her secretions, something I didn't need to see to confirm. Wet slurps and slorps accompanied my every move, and I could feel the juices dripping off my balls.

I was really getting into the act, and felt the telltale tingle that announced the approach of my climax. It hit me so fast, I didn't even have a chance to say anything before I detonated inside Kelly's little receptacle.

"Oh god, yes," she whispered as I unloaded what felt like gallons of semen into her. "That hot cum feels so good filling me up!"

I had to agree, as I grunted through the spasms. My dick did something it had never done before. It stayed hard, and I kept sliding it in and out of her now swamplike gash.

"Shit, Todd...aren't you done?" she gasped in amazement. "Give me more, you fucking beast! Fuck me with that huge cock until I pass out!" Seconds later, she was biting my shoulder to muffle yet another orgasm.

You might think that, having just cum, I could go for quite a while before spraying her inner walls again. It was a new experience for me, but I thought that would be the case, as well. Not so much.

The tingle was back, moments later, and I came again, filling her for the second time. She moaned again, and caressed my hair as I collapsed atop her. There would be no third act, at least not until I had a good sleep.

We laid there, a sweaty, stinky, oozing pile of exhausted and satisfied flesh, gasping for air and breathing our gratitude to each other quietly. Kelly giggled.

"Okay, I would say we need some tissues to staunch the flow," she whispered, wiggling her hips, "but I think we passed that point a while ago. I'm in a puddle."

My dick had wilted by now, and slipped out of her pussy, as if to prove her point. When I rolled off, I glanced down at the slimy river of fluids that was slowly running out of her gaping crevice, joining the huge wet spot on the sheets.

"I'm going to walk funny for a week!" she laughed. "My friends will wonder what horse I've been riding. I think a shower is in order...and some clean sheets."

"You start the water," I concurred, "and I'll be in to join you in a minute." I pulled the comforter off the bed, as she used the top sheet to mop up her dripping crotch. Her gait was unsteady, and awkward, but she waddled into the bathroom, chastising me for my inevitable giggles at her discomfort.

"Yeah, you go ahead and laugh. I said fuck me, not ruin me for life!"

By the time I changed the sheets and tossed the dirty ones into the washer, she was feeling much better, resting against the shower wall, with warm water streaming over her head. I stepped in.

"Come here, baby," she said, opening her arms. Her soft wet body pressed against me, and she snuggled into my chest. "That was amazing. Thank you so much."

"I'm the one that needs to say Thank you," I replied. "You have no idea how much this meant to me."

We embraced under the warm spray for a few minutes, washing and drying each other gently, before dragging ourselves wearily back to bed.

I remember feeling Kelly's breathing, tickling my chest as she slept in my arms. I was happy, and my dreams were likewise.

***

Sunday morning. What's that noise?

It was the phone, and took forever to penetrate the fog of my sleepy mind. By the time I woke enough to speak, my answering machine had picked up, so I just let it do its job. I'd call whomever it was back.

Kelly stirred in my arms, stretching like a very satisfied cat.

"Good morning, lover," she smiled, trying to sort out the tangled mop her long tresses had become overnight. "How are you feeling?"

"Mmmm, like I got hit by the most beautiful truck in the world," I laughed.

"Honk, honk!" she giggled, pumping her arm like she was pulling the cord on an air horn. She slid out of bed, and padded into the bathroom. When she came out, her hair was brushed, tucked into a ponytail, and her smile lit up the room. "Shall I get Lynn up?"

"Yeah, I suppose," I yawned, as I wandered in for my morning ritual. "I'll go start breakfast as soon as I'm done here."

"Roger, that," she laughed, and walked out. I really liked her outfit. Nothing looks great on her.

I pulled on some shorts and headed for the kitchen when I finished going pee. As I walked in, l pressed 'play' on the machine.

"Hi Todd, it's Don Williams at the office," the recording said. This can't be good, I thought, closing the fridge door, and listening more closely. "I hate to call you on a Sunday morning, but I'm in a real jam. I don't know if you've met John Lewis, from the Toledo office, but he's had an accident, and he won't be able to work for a while. Head office wants us to send someone to take over running that office, until he gets back on his feet, and you're the best qualified."

By now, Kelly had arrived, carrying my daughter, who was wearing a matching outfit. I guess they were planning to use the pool again. She was listening, as well.

"I know it's very inconvenient, but we will take care of your accommodation, food, and all the usual expenses. They're desperate so I think we'll also cover the cost of finding someone to look after your daughter. Please get back to me."

I stood there, digesting what I had heard, for a minute.

"Shit!" I breathed. "That sucks."

"Um, Todd?" Kelly asked, "Do you want me to look after Lynn? I'm not doing anything, and if you need me to, I could do it. I suppose I'd want to stay here, so I could look after the house, too."

I hated the idea of leaving my little girl, for who knows how long. I wasn't thrilled with the thought of leaving Kelly behind either, but I knew she'd do a great job. I knew I could trust her.

"Alright," I nodded. "We'll get your stuff from your place, and you can stay here while I'm away. I'll leave you some cash for groceries, and whatever they give me for childcare is yours. Does that sound fair?"

"Deal!" she smiled, and shook my hand. "It'll save me money, not having to pay my roommates, and I get to spend some quality time with my favourite little one!" She rubbed noses with Lynn, and tickled her, to make her point.

I was going to miss Lynn, and really miss Kelly, but it would earn me huge brownie points at work.

Better yet, it brought Kelly further into my life, like someone was trying to tell me something.

Hmmmm. Maybe I could find a way to make her change of residence permanent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I hope you enjoyed this. Please let me know what you think, and whether you want more of this story, and cast your votes, of course.

Thanks for reading.

All contents © Copyright 1996-2023. Literotica is a registered trademark.

Desktop versionT.O.S.PrivacyReport a ProblemSupport

Version ⁨1.0.2+795cd7d.adb84bd⁩

We are testing a new version of this page. It was made in 23 milliseconds